WWJD with LGBTQ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Gal 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Eph 5:9
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; )

Hugs
The FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all GOODNESS , RIGHTEOUSNESS and what , TRUTH . TRUTH . TRUTH .
and thus what does it prove , that which is acceptable to , TO WHO . man or to GOD . TO GOD .
WHY AM I SEEING so many claim to have the spirit and yet
they try and claim GOD is okay with homosexuality, or with other paths and other religions . CAUSE THAT SURE DONT
SEEM TO BE WHAT GOD SAID . NOW IS IT . SO HOW CAN IT BE OF THE SPIRIT . exactly . OH DEAR THIS GEN IS IN DIRE TROUBLE .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here is a trivia question . and just WHY would one be so unwilling to see the truth , what reason could there be
a hint , its the same reason JESUS told them WHY SO MANY WONT COME TO THE LIGHT .
Jhn 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jhn 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
BULLSEYE . they love their sin . thus they will only come to he who accepts their sin , and that he can even use
the name of JESUS and even promise them salvation . but its version WILL ACCEPT THEIR SIN .
GUESS WHO WONT BE SAVED . ANYONE and EVERYONE that follows that version of jesus .
cause it AINT JESUS . its the devil decieving and using the name of JESUS to turn JESUS INTO A MINISTIR OF THEIR SIN .
THE DEVIL IS VERY SLICK INDEED . HE has created an image of what HE says is GOD and is CHRIST
but really its his own image and by their lusts THEY SERVE HIM , NOT GOD . BULLSEYE . the DEVIL HAS
ALWAYS DESIRED THE GLORY and THE WORSHIP of men . AND HE KNOW HOW TO GET IT TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOW did we all once serve the prince of the air , the evil one
THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THE FLESH .
BULLSEYE . so what do he do , he creates another verison of GOD and CHRIST
and the world just loves that version . but not the lambs . the lambs have true charity upon their hearts .
THEY LOVE TRUTH and not inquity .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess we know why OL amigo aint so loved by most . I get RIGHT to the point and use SCRIPS .
But no matter how less i be loved , still i love and thus no matter the cost and rejection , STILL i march on
to proclaim truth and expose falsehoods .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all GOODNESS , RIGHTEOUSNESS and what , TRUTH . TRUTH . TRUTH .
and thus what does it prove , that which is acceptable to , TO WHO . man or to GOD . TO GOD .
WHY AM I SEEING so many claim to have the spirit and yet
they try and claim GOD is okay with homosexuality, or with other paths and other religions . CAUSE THAT SURE DONT
SEEM TO BE WHAT GOD SAID . NOW IS IT . SO HOW CAN IT BE OF THE SPIRIT . exactly . OH DEAR THIS GEN IS IN DIRE TROUBLE .
I don't believe God is ok with with any kinds of fornication or promiscuity outside of the form of marriage Jesus told us was exceptable.
Or the kind of relationship the Apostles speak of being one man and one woman being united to procreate and be fruitful. "Fruitful"

And within that fruitfulness is also the character of charity, kindness, longsuffering, tolerance, etc.
Fruitfulness is not judgmental or wrathful or accusatory, that's God's job.

You can have the spirit of God and still love those who are gone astray. It doesn't mean they are walking in God's truth, but YOU must be walking in God's truth. Amen?

You must be the example of light that shines from within yourself that exposes the darkness in others.
You don't have to say anything, you just have to be the example in yourself.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe God is ok with with any kinds of fornication or promiscuity outside of the form of marriage Jesus told us was exceptable.
Or the kind of relationship the Apostles speak of being one man and one woman being united to procreate and be fruitful. "Fruitful"

And within that fruitfulness is also the character of charity, kindness, longsuffering, tolerance, etc.

You can have the spirit of God and still love those who are gone astray. It doesn't mean they are walking in God's truth, but YOU must be walking in God's truth. Amen?

You must be the example of light that shines from within yourself that exposes the darkness in others.

Hugs
GOD LOVES . DOES HE NOT REBUKE and CORRECT .
I do love and its also why i warn those going astray to repent .
Let me tell us by the BIBLE exactly what is hate .
YE SHALL NOT HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall rebuke , correct and not allow SIN upon them .
ANYONE who can close an eye to the sins and unbelief of his neighbor , HATETH HIS NEIGHBOR .
ACCORDING TO GOD HE DOES . so
why wouldnt we correct SINS within the church
and WHY the heck would we just allow other religoins to perish .
OOOPS . SOUNDS LIKE HATE TO ME . and man dont ya know he who hates his brother is a murderer
and that no murderer has eternal life abiding in them . OOPS .
SEEKER FRIENDLY SCREWED the churches big time . AND DO I MEAN BIG TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord willing my eighteenth birthday is coming up at the end of may .
I still remember that day so clear . And what a lovely BOOK GOD put me into .
Been in it every day , hours , ever since . WISH MANY WOULD DO THE SAME . things sure could be cleared up fast if WE DID .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hugs
Correct my friend .
And yet we have many who also seem to think GOD is okay with the rejejction of JESUS CHRIST
But that aint what JESUS said or the apostels , or the apostel john .
JOHN said something i THINK this generation DONT EVEN KNOW .
HE said HE who BELIEVES NOT the testimony that GOD gave OF HIS SON
calls GOD A LIAR
IN fact JOHN also wrote WHO IS A LIAR , ITS HE WHO DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
JOHN didnt say OH WELL if they follow another religion and just did some lovey then it was okay .
SORRY folks . BUT ALL OTHER RELGIONS DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
so guess what all other religoins are calling GOD . A LIAR .
THIS IS THAT WHICH IS OF ANTI CHRIST . THE ALL INCLUSIVE IS OF ANTI CHRIST
it has come TO MERGE THE RELGIOINS TO BE AS ONE under whatthey all think IS GOD and is LOVE .
ONLY ITS ANTI CHRIST , ITS THE DRAGON , NOT GOD . gotta call it for what it really is my friend .
SURE HOPE many repent and fast too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not difficult at all, unless one is blinded by an unwillingness to see the truth for some reason:

Jdg 19:22-24

Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.

And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.

Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.
Do notice something very simliar happened later within the tribe of benjamin.
that cocubine was not saved , due to probably she had went a whoring .
BUT the people sure knew HOW WICKED GOD SAW HOMOSEXUALITY . see even lott offered up HIS VIRGIN daughter
rather than let the men DO SUCH A GREAT wickedness .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD LOVES . DOES HE NOT REBUKE and CORRECT .
I do love and its also why i warn those going astray to repent .
Let me tell us by the BIBLE exactly what is hate .
YE SHALL NOT HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall rebuke , correct and not allow SIN upon them .
ANYONE who can close an eye to the sins and unbelief of his neighbor , HATETH HIS NEIGHBOR .
ACCORDING TO GOD HE DOES . so
why wouldnt we correct SINS within the church
and WHY the heck would we just allow other religoins to perish .
OOOPS . SOUNDS LIKE HATE TO ME . and man dont ya know he who hates his brother is a murderer
and that no murderer has eternal life abiding in them . OOPS .
SEEKER FRIENDLY SCREWED the churches big time . AND DO I MEAN BIG TIME .
Rom 6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

There are many that are not willing to crucify their lusts and desires. We can show them what God says, you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink.

We are not the ones allowing or not allowing others to perish. It is God that calls people to himself. And we are the medium that they see which is opposite of how they see themselves. That is why we are hated. Because we are different and don't run after them.

Even Angels do not rebuke the devil, The Lord Jesus rebukes him.
We don't know all of God's plan and what he has in store for them. Their lives can change in a blink of an eye.
How do we know if our rebuking does not push them farther away rather than nearer to God?

The religions of theis world are telling people that God loves you just as you are and no change in your character is necessary.
This we know is the lie. Because Jesus says we must repent and confess our sin and be converted and born again.
This is a change in ones character, their lifestyle, their desire to seek God and not worldly acceptance.

All we can do is show them the other side of the coin by being that example that God wants to see in them.

Amigo,
My dad has this new home visiting team that comes out throughout the week to check on him. Praise God!
And one of the team members is a very tall black man from Ghana who is a non-denominational chaplain.
He comes every couple weeks to check our spirits and make sure we are not falling into despair and depression.

In this world and it's ways, we are a white family and we live in a area where people of color are scarce.
We are republicans and we support Donald Trump.
According to the world I should be racist and hate this man because of the color of his skin which he has no control over.
I am so thankful that God has sent this man to help us through this trying time in our lives, regardless of his nationality, or his skin.

What if this chaplain was homosexual? And you know today there are many pastors and preachers who live their own lifestyles.
What would be the Christian thing to do?
Tell them they are not welcome unless they change their lifestyle, or accept the message of peace and support that they bring?

Can you be a carnal homosexual and yet be a spiritual Christian?
Does God judge the body or the heart?

Frankly what people do in their own bedrooms and behind closed doors is no spot on my character. But how I react to people could be.
I believe homosexuality is a self-inflicted sin. Unless one forces another to perform in the same act, I have no basis for judging them.
And I don't believe homosexuality is the worst sin mankind partakes in.
But hating people is a sin.

Is the reason homosexuality is allowed to flourish because our own sins we try to hide by pointing fingers at others?
Are we hypocrites for judging others and not our own selves?

I don't follow the world. I follow the Lord and my King and how he told me I should behave towards others. Regardless of their shortcomings. I have no control over how they live. I only have control of how I treat others, with love and respect.
God will judge us all.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and man dont ya know he who hates his brother is a murderer
and that no murderer has eternal life abiding in them .
Do you suppose, sometimes when we REMIND our neighbors of their sinful lifestyles, that this may CAUSE them to HATE those who are trying to save them?
Are we causing others to be murderers in their hearts out of our own "goodwill" for them?

There has been so much talk about homosexuality and sin, don't you think they already know how God feels?
How is us attacking them helping the situation?
I believe if God wants people to change, it is God who performs the operation on their hearts.
What more can we say? What more can we do, that would turn them towards God instead of away from Him?
If they believe God already hates them, then what reason do they have to want to change?

I believe the sin is people telling other people that it's ok with God, and teaching them to be so.
Not that they already are. There is a reason why and I don't have the answer.
All I know is me. And my duty is to be the best me I can be. And not to cause others to sin.

If you tell a thief that God hates them because they steal, will they stop stealing?
There has to be something in them that makes them want to change. And that something comes from God.
He opens the ears and the hearts to recieve the message.
They have to be convicted of sin otherwise why turn from it.
And maybe God is choosing who to convict at this time. Maybe others at another time.

Maybe the test isn't that they are homosexuals, but what we do with that situation and how we treat others.
The test is on US, not on them.

If everyone goes gay, eventually there won't be anymore gays, because no one will be having children.
Maybe that's the end of the world plan, when all the number of souls have been fulfilled.
I don't know friend.
All I know is Love God and Love thy neighbor.
Mine is to be as compassionate and patient and tolerant as humanely possible. Maybe others have a different calling.
The only time I become an Elijah is when the doctors and nurses with all their degrees and college education don't have a clue how to cure a common cold. That irritates me. The "I'm smarter than you because I spent a lot of money and read a lot of books" attitude.
Arrogancy. That's my Elijah moment.

Hugs

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you suppose, sometimes when we REMIND our neighbors of their sinful lifestyles, that this may CAUSE them to HATE those who are trying to save them?
--- PARODY ---

The Welcome Wagon

Christian neighbor: Welcome to the neighbor. I brought you a plate of cookies.
New neighbor: Thank you, that's very kind.
Christian neighbor: We noticed while you were moving in that you wear rainbow T-Shirts and such.
New neighbor: Uh... yes, I suppose we do. ???
Christian neighbor: I need to warn you about the judgment of God.
New neighbor: Say what? !!!
Christian neighbor: LGBTQ people will burn in hell.
New neighbor: Here are your cookies back. We don't want them.
Christian neighbor: Was it something I said?
New neighbor: Ya think? !!!

/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rom 6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

There are many that are not willing to crucify their lusts and desires. We can show them what God says, you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make them drink.

We are not the ones allowing or not allowing others to perish. It is God that calls people to himself. And we are the medium that they see which is opposite of how they see themselves. That is why we are hated. Because we are different and don't run after them.

Even Angels do not rebuke the devil, The Lord Jesus rebukes him.
We don't know all of God's plan and what he has in store for them. Their lives can change in a blink of an eye.
How do we know if our rebuking does not push them farther away rather than nearer to God?

The religions of theis world are telling people that God loves you just as you are and no change in your character is necessary.
This we know is the lie. Because Jesus says we must repent and confess our sin and be converted and born again.
This is a change in ones character, their lifestyle, their desire to seek God and not worldly acceptance.

All we can do is show them the other side of the coin by being that example that God wants to see in them.

Amigo,
My dad has this new home visiting team that comes out throughout the week to check on him. Praise God!
And one of the team members is a very tall black man from Ghana who is a non-denominational chaplain.
He comes every couple weeks to check our spirits and make sure we are not falling into despair and depression.

In this world and it's ways, we are a white family and we live in a area where people of color are scarce.
We are republicans and we support Donald Trump.
According to the world I should be racist and hate this man because of the color of his skin which he has no control over.
I am so thankful that God has sent this man to help us through this trying time in our lives, regardless of his nationality, or his skin.

What if this chaplain was homosexual? And you know today there are many pastors and preachers who live their own lifestyles.
What would be the Christian thing to do?
Tell them they are not welcome unless they change their lifestyle, or accept the message of peace and support that they bring?

Can you be a carnal homosexual and yet be a spiritual Christian?
Does God judge the body or the heart?

Frankly what people do in their own bedrooms and behind closed doors is no spot on my character. But how I react to people could be.
I believe homosexuality is a self-inflicted sin. Unless one forces another to perform in the same act, I have no basis for judging them.
And I don't believe homosexuality is the worst sin mankind partakes in.
But hating people is a sin.

Is the reason homosexuality is allowed to flourish because our own sins we try to hide by pointing fingers at others?
Are we hypocrites for judging others and not our own selves?

I don't follow the world. I follow the Lord and my King and how he told me I should behave towards others. Regardless of their shortcomings. I have no control over how they live. I only have control of how I treat others, with love and respect.
God will judge us all.

Hugs
There's a difference between how we approach those who don't know the Lord, as opposed to those do, or claim to. Paul said it isn't our business to judge those outside the church, but inside the church. We do have a responsibility for what goes on inside the Father's house, to keep it clean and free from leaven, as well as having care for souls in the church who are sinning. God disciplines those who He loves as sons.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there anything in the bible concerning busybodies or gossipers?
Are we supposed to like, mind our own business or push our way into others business?

So Paul is chastising a man for having his father's wife, but wasn't he BOASTING about it in the church? How did they know?
1Co 5:1
It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
1Co 5:2
And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
1Co 5:3
For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
1Co 5:4
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Co 5:5
To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

ESV: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.

We know that this "sin" is according to the law of Moses. And Paul says to turn him over to those who hold that rod. The worldly authority.
And this man was a part of the church, he was in the "in crowd" . And was to be put out.
Most of the people we pointing fingers at are already out, and apparently the world has judged that it's fine.

Apparently the new neighbors with rainbow T-shirts are not in this church these Christians with cookies are offering.
So is it our duty to warn those outside the church?

1Co 5:9
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
1Co 5:10
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
1Co 5:11
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
1Co 5:12
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co 5:13
But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Do we have boundaries?
Is it our job to save the world, or should we be concentrating rather on unifying the church we reside in?

Rom 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

If God is the one who gives them up, are we able to reclaim them?

This world is a mess and we know it. And we been told about it. We also have been told how to deal with it.
And it is God who opens and closes doors and chooses his sheep and opens ears and hearts.

Are we greater than God?

We should offer our new neighbors with rainbow T-shirts cookies and when they ask us to wear rainbow T-shirts, then we can explain why we choose not to.
I don't believe we should go out into the world ready to battle those things that God has already put aside for his own purpose.

He sends whom he will to join the church. And then it is up to them to change their ways if it is in their heart to do so.
And if it is not in their heart to change, then they are not welcome unless and until they do.

If a group of people want to have an LGBTQ assembly and call it a church, God will judge that church.
Ours is not to partake in things which we know goes against God.
Not to burn their church down because we don't agree with it.
God will handle it. And God's ways are much more efficient and long lasting than our own.

There are two closets. One is in darkness and the other is well lit.
People choose which closet attracts them and enters therein.
And God puts in their heart a desire to enter the light and if they resist then it is on them, not us.

If you don't want homosexuality in the world, then don't be a homosexual.
You have power over your own space. God has power over others space.
So we aught to Mind Our Own Business.

Those my thoughts
hugs

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is there anything in the bible concerning busybodies or gossipers?
Are we supposed to like, mind our own business or push our way into others business?

So Paul is chastising a man for having his father's wife, but wasn't he BOASTING about it in the church? How did they know?
1Co 5:1
It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
1Co 5:2
And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
1Co 5:3
For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
1Co 5:4
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Co 5:5
To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

ESV: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.

We know that this "sin" is according to the law of Moses. And Paul says to turn him over to those who hold that rod. The worldly authority.
And this man was a part of the church, he was in the "in crowd" . And was to be put out.
Most of the people we pointing fingers at are already out, and apparently the world has judged that it's fine.

Apparently the new neighbors with rainbow T-shirts are not in this church these Christians with cookies are offering.
So is it our duty to warn those outside the church?

1Co 5:9
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
1Co 5:10
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
1Co 5:11
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
1Co 5:12
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co 5:13
But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Do we have boundaries?
Is it our job to save the world, or should we be concentrating rather on unifying the church we reside in?

Rom 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

If God is the one who gives them up, are we able to reclaim them?

This world is a mess and we know it. And we been told about it. We also have been told how to deal with it.
And it is God who opens and closes doors and chooses his sheep and opens ears and hearts.

Are we greater than God?

We should offer our new neighbors with rainbow T-shirts cookies and when they ask us to wear rainbow T-shirts, then we can explain why we choose not to.
I don't believe we should go out into the world ready to battle those things that God has already put aside for his own purpose.

He sends whom he will to join the church. And then it is up to them to change their ways if it is in their heart to do so.
And if it is not in their heart to change, then they are not welcome unless and until they do.

If a group of people want to have an LGBTQ assembly and call it a church, God will judge that church.
Ours is not to partake in things which we know goes against God.
Not to burn their church down because we don't agree with it.
God will handle it. And God's ways are much more efficient and long lasting than our own.

There are two closets. One is in darkness and the other is well lit.
People choose which closet attracts them and enters therein.
And God puts in their heart a desire to enter the light and if they resist then it is on them, not us.

If you don't want homosexuality in the world, then don't be a homosexual.
You have power over your own space. God has power over others space.
So we aught to Mind Our Own Business.

Those my thoughts
hugs
With regard to those inside the church, I think regardless of how it became known, once it does become known (in the light), if someone is living in sin of any kind, whether in fornication or homosexuality or robbing banks or beating one's spouse, it needs to be dealt with and not ignored.....for everyone's sake, both the church as a whole because a little leaven leavens the whole lump, and for the sake of the individual because they are in danger of their soul. The bible tells us how - first one person go show them their fault....if they won't listen, bring two or three others. If still no willingness to repent, then tell it to the church and to the elders. Once it escalates to those who have spiritual oversight in the church, then it's for them to deal with. This is how Paul said to deal with it and I believe it is of the Holy Spirit.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With regard to those inside the church,
That's the point I'm trying to make, thank you.

There is The Church and then there are many churches. A church is simply a congregation of like minded people.. ie: the church in the wilderness.

There are many kinds of churches. How do we know which is The Church?

Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we causing others to be murderers in their hearts out of our own "goodwill" for them?

There has been so much talk about homosexuality and sin, don't you think they already know how God feels?
How is us attacking them helping the situation?
I believe if God wants people to change, it is God who performs the operation on their hearts.
What more can we say? What more can we do, that would turn them towards God instead of away from Him?
If they believe God already hates them, then what reason do they have to want to change?

I believe the sin is people telling other people that it's ok with God, and teaching them to be so.
Not that they already are. There is a reason why and I don't have the answer.
All I know is me. And my duty is to be the best me I can be. And not to cause others to sin.

If you tell a thief that God hates them because they steal, will they stop stealing?
There has to be something in them that makes them want to change. And that something comes from God.
He opens the ears and the hearts to recieve the message.
They have to be convicted of sin otherwise why turn from it.
And maybe God is choosing who to convict at this time. Maybe others at another time.

Maybe the test isn't that they are homosexuals, but what we do with that situation and how we treat others.
The test is on US, not on them.

If everyone goes gay, eventually there won't be anymore gays, because no one will be having children.
Maybe that's the end of the world plan, when all the number of souls have been fulfilled.
I don't know friend.
All I know is Love God and Love thy neighbor.
Mine is to be as compassionate and patient and tolerant as humanely possible. Maybe others have a different calling.
The only time I become an Elijah is when the doctors and nurses with all their degrees and college education don't have a clue how to cure a common cold. That irritates me. The "I'm smarter than you because I spent a lot of money and read a lot of books" attitude.
Arrogancy. That's my Elijah moment.

Hugs
I would not tell anyone GOD hates THEM .
Nor should i allow them to remain in sin . Ponder on that for a while .
You see ziggy the problem is we are getting too worried and concerned about what others might think .
We are letting the worldly dictate to us HOW to witness and ITS NOT GONNA WORK .
Here is a real friendly loving reminder . Go back into the bible
and let us learn and be refreshed in What and how the aposetls did things and taught others to do things .
Believe me it will form quite nicely on the mind . THERE is something truly wonderful
about a lamb who reads that bible , THE PURE PATTERN SURE DOES GET FORMED SOLID in their mind .
TIS WHY i often beg , plead , weep and cry for the church TO GET back into the bible again .
AND guess what , before anyone tries to tell me , HEY DUDE I have read it before .
BY grace i have been reading it daily , for hours for almost eighteen years . IT SURE HELPS TO REMIND and to REFRESH ME
EVEN STILL TO THIS DAY . Lets fall in love with the bible again , shall we .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With regard to those inside the church, I think regardless of how it became known, once it does become known (in the light), if someone is living in sin of any kind, whether in fornication or homosexuality or robbing banks or beating one's spouse, it needs to be dealt with and not ignored.....for everyone's sake, both the church as a whole because a little leaven leavens the whole lump, and for the sake of the individual because they are in danger of their soul. The bible tells us how - first one person go show them their fault....if they won't listen, bring two or three others. If still no willingness to repent, then tell it to the church and to the elders. Once it escalates to those who have spiritual oversight in the church, then it's for them to deal with. This is how Paul said to deal with it and I believe it is of the Holy Spirit.
Exactly what JESUS had taught and later the apostles had taught .
This is the PATTERN given us by the TRUE CHURCH in that bible .
AND man its why i wish the church would get back IN THE BIBLE .
YOU SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOW i wish the church folks would just return to scriptures , to the letters and to have read them FOR THEMSELVES
and not through a here and there twist a bit mindset of a preacher teaching the precepts of men .
I seen what you wrote in quite a few different letters . RIGHT from the very letters the apostels once wrote to the CHURCHES .
and yet , and yet how so very many in many a church would not RECOGNIZE this pattern .
many would see it as hate , as being JUDGMENTAL ,
CAUSE THEY SAT UNDER THE WRONG MEN . didnt learn FOR THEMSELVES .