WWJD with LGBTQ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would the world not be perfect after restoration?

/
The Bible speaks of punishment against nations who do not come worship the king. It also speaks of a mass uprising against Jesus once satan is released.. That would be impossible unless people were against God to begin with.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something is wrong. Terribly wrong. But not with them.
Look at all the heat I have taken for this.

/
If you are confident in your convictions. your do not need not be afraid. No matter what the backlash may be.

No one will kill are harm a person in this chatroom because they may agree with you.

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible speaks of punishment against nations who do not come worship the king. It also speaks of a mass uprising against Jesus once satan is released.. That would be impossible unless people were against God to begin with.
Eschatology is not my best subject, but the restoration comes after all that.

Acts 3:21 NIV
Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.

/

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a trans person (a biological male, who professes that “he” is a female. And prefers the pronoun “She Her”) that was hired about 5 months ago.

While many worried about our customer base (we have a bunch of Muslim customers) we that I know of have not seen any backlash

this person has a biological female live in girlfriend (I think they may be engaged) and they consider themselves to be lesbian lovers (I do not know if this person has had surgery. the person either has been augmented or wears a braw which is padded) This person’s hair is pink, This person wears a lot of makeup and feminine clothes. This person also rides a moterscooter to work, the helmet has rabbit ears, and the motorcycle has a tail on it (does this make this person a furry also??)

This person says things that if anyone else says in the shop would be deemed as sexual harassment, and they would immediately be fired (since we have an “inclusion” policy, this person seems to have a differing standard. Or everyone is afraid to speak up or write this person up because they are afraid to get fired themselves for failing to be all inclusive and being deemed as LGBTQ hate

This persons Job is to see customers when they come in, Take down the problem, open a work order. Schedule a tech to take care of the problem. Be the customer rep. And when the job is done, to invoice the work order and send the customer the bill.

After 5 months, this person has failed to learn their job. It is to the point that no one who sits next to this person will help them now. This person has to come into my area and ask a person in my area to help her.. My co-worker has no desire to help this person. But because she is a good Christian. She does it anyway. How long this will continue I do not know.

If this person was straight, they would have already been termed due to lack of ability to do their job. they would have never made it past the 90 day. But since this person is LGBTQ and we have been warned by our company. This person gets away with stuff no one else would.

I will not say people hate this person. They do not. They just do not want to be around them. And see them getting special privileged so they have walked away and refuse to help them.

If this person was Gay (which is not the case because they have a sexual relation with a member of the opposite biological sex) I do not think we would have this issue. The person would have been terminated due to fail to perform. (i know this because we just had an open gay man retire after 30 years in the company) This man came, did his job, excelled at his job, and even helped me many times.. I had no problem calling this guy friend.

This is the issue, which will even perpetuate more hate. Because they demand we call them by their preferred pronouns, (which means we have to lie, and in many cases are forced to lie against our own wishes) and they get away with stuff no one else will get away with.

this is just one example. I have witnessed this, I have also heard this same example from other people.

as we can see, its not just a church thing, while many churches attack these people as satanic. It is not just the church which is sick of this nonsense.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eschatology is not my best subject, but the restoration comes after all that.

Acts 3:21 NIV
Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.

/
He will restore it after his return.

Remember, the good word says the lion and lamb will sleep together. The baby and serpent will be together (the fact their is a baby, shows that we are still in time on earth)

these people will also have to still recieve christ. As they are still sinners. Sin has not been eradicated..

Now when the end happens. And this heaven and earth is destroyed and all things are made new. You would be right. Because then there is no more sin. And the lost have been cast away

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter who came to Christ or who rejected Him , JESUS always corrected sin and error wherever He went .
He did not try and turn a blind eye to sin in order to win anyone to HIM .
He never did as many now do today . He never pandered to sin to win . I SUGGEST WE FOLLOW HIS PATTERN in all things .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any man panders to the sins of anyone in order to try and win them to Christ , heres a huge clue , YOU WONT BE WINNING
them TO JESUS CHRIST . only to a version of another jesus who accepts their sin . Do notice that other jesus
wont be captilzed on my watch either . ONLY satan panders to sin to create another image of GOD that aint GOD
but rather an image of God created in the image of satan himself . We wont accept nor pander to sin and error
to win anyone . AND IT AINT LOVING OR LOVE TO DO SO EITHER .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any man panders to the sins of anyone in order to try and win them to Christ , heres a huge clue , YOU WONT BE WINNING
them TO JESUS CHRIST . only to a version of another jesus who accepts their sin . Do notice that other jesus
wont be captilzed on my watch either . ONLY satan panders to sin to create another image of GOD that aint GOD
but rather an image of God created in the image of satan himself . We wont accept nor pander to sin and error
to win anyone . AND IT AINT LOVING OR LOVE TO DO SO EITHER .
I think there is a difference between not judging a person, which will automatically lose them, to pandering..

we must know the difference

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is a difference between not judging a person, which will automatically lose them, to pandering..

we must know the difference
Just always speak truth . GOD IS the one who ADDS . we cannot give one ounce of increase .
Our duty , our mission is to preach TRUTH , correcting those in sin and in error .
GOD will add who he will add . MAN has always tried to find ways to add , IT NEVER WORKED OUT EITHER .
OH we cannot say this lest it offends one , OH we cannot do this or that , TO WIN we must pander .
IT WONT WORK . NEVER has NEVER WILL . Years and years ago , by grace i learned something .
I was at work speaking truth and yet the truth most all were not hearing nor recieving .
I was so sad and distraught . TILL I heard this small yet peaceful reminder . YE ARE NOT GOD AMIGO
Ye cannot add . YE must simply continue to speak truth , WHOEVER HEARS amen , WHOEVER REJECTS its on them .
BIBLE TIME FOLKS . cause this seeker friendly might be adding a whole lot of souls to churches
BUT IT AINT SAVING SQUAT and rather is causing a massive falling away to occur .
This gringo gonna speak truth and correct any and all error WHEN LED TO DO SO .
No pandering to sin in any way shape form or fashion .
NO heeding the voice of the serepent who whispers in the ears of men and says
HEY say not anything about their sin , Just accept them as is ,
CAUSE THIS JESUS DID NOT DO . HE CORRECTED IN AND ALL ERROR HE SEEN .
JESUS Even rebuked those who INVITED HIM TO DINNER WHEN HE SAW ANY ERROR .
JESUS even rebuked the lady WHO He had saved from being stoned .
HE even told her NOW GO and SIN NO MORE . JESUS DIDNT stand and try and defend HER ACTIONS
IN ANY WAY . HE KNEW SHE WAS GUILTY OF ADULTERY . HE just showed all of men
WHO ALONE IS THE JUDGE that can put anyone to death for sin . GOD ALONE IS THE JUDGE .
WE simply correct any and all error when its known to us . YOU be blessed , but this
way which more and more seem to be accepting HAS NOT WORKED OUT . AND IT WONT EITHER .
TIME we just return to the ORIGINAL PATTERN and learn THAT ONE WELL .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just always speak truth . GOD IS the one who ADDS . we cannot give one ounce of increase .
Our duty , our mission is to preach TRUTH , correcting those in sin and in error .
GOD will add who he will add . MAN has always tried to find ways to add , IT NEVER WORKED OUT EITHER .
OH we cannot say this lest it offends one , OH we cannot do this or that , TO WIN we must pander .
IT WONT WORK . NEVER has NEVER WILL . Years and years ago , by grace i learned something .
I was at work speaking truth and yet the truth most all were not hearing nor recieving .
I was so sad and distraught . TILL I heard this small yet peaceful reminder . YE ARE NOT GOD AMIGO
Ye cannot add . YE must simply continue to speak truth , WHOEVER HEARS amen , WHOEVER REJECTS its on them .
BIBLE TIME FOLKS . cause this seeker friendly might be adding a whole lot of souls to churches
BUT IT AINT SAVING SQUAT and rather is causing a massive falling away to occur .
HE even told her NOW GO and SIN NO MORE . JESUS DIDNT stand and try and defend HER ACTIONS
WHO ALONE IS THE JUDGE that can put anyone to death for sin . GOD ALONE IS THE JUDGE .
WE simply correct any and all error when its known to us . YOU be blessed , but this
way which more and more seem to be accepting HAS NOT WORKED OUT . AND IT WONT EITHER .
i do not need to go to a sinner and call out their particular sin and judge them.. Jesus said he did nto come to judge but to save. That is the task of the church.

when you judge a non believers personal sin, you have already lost them.

because your going to get a hand in the face.

Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever need to repent of anything? you seem to be Aces at calling out everyone else.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For most people they would like to erradicate people who are homosexuals and child predators. Believe me when it comes to people messing with children that is where for me one should draw the line and that is when the police need to be notified.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not need to go to a sinner and call out their particular sin and judge them.. Jesus said he did nto come to judge but to save. That is the task of the church.

when you judge a non believers personal sin, you have already lost them.

because your going to get a hand in the face.
The task of the CHURCH . CORRECT THOSE WHO ARE WITHIN the church . GOD GONNA JUDGE THOSE who are outside .
SO , HOW COME , THA CHURCH , the SO CALLED CHURCH aint calling out sins IN THE CHURCH .
CAUSE THAT WE ARE TO DO . How come i see rainbows in churches.
How come i see those who love that money not only in the churches and not getting corrected , BUT EVEN LEADING CHURCHES .
HOW COME today the new LOVE is OH JUDGE NOT , SAY NAUGHT , CORRECT NOT within the church
just make it a big happy SAFE SPACE . THAT IS HOW LEAVEN LEAVENS . WHY do you think
satan brought this non correcting false love approach INTO THE CHURCHES . SO HE COULD DESTROY from WITHIN .
TIME to make biblical correction GREAT AGAIN INSIDE THOSE CHURCHES .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really wanna erradicate something like this from your life; dont pay attention to the news… simple as that. Dont go looking for people to talk bad about gays or even going as far as to say God hates them.

Westboro baptist church loves to make signs saying “God hates Fags.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For most people they would like to erradicate people who are homosexuals and child predators. Believe me when it comes to people messing with children that is where for me one should draw the line and that is when the police need to be notified.
For me if folks are INSIDE , INSIDE the CHURCH i draw the line on this and this alone . IT AINT PLEASING TO GOD
and SIN AINT , THEN I DRAW THE LINE OF CORRECTION , the godly sorrow that leadeth to repentance .
I dont just draw the line at certain sins , BUT ALL SINS . IF ITS SEEN OR KNOWN within the CHURCH
then it must be corrected WITHIN and BY THE CHURCH . Todays lovey do false stuff SEEMS TO HAVE NO CLUE
as to what i am saying etiher . BUT THEN leaven has taken hold on them .
And worse they too will get in time just as the other who did this years back went down that same road .
YOU SEE , not me , not you , not any man is WISER than the GOD . SO i suggest we return to the scriptures
and really try learning what the writers of the new test had to say about ALL THINGS and then KEEP that pattern for ALL THINGS .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that several on this topic and the other one are gay-bashing.

You asked me earlier if thought homosexuality was a sin.
I'm more accepting of it in the context of a committed monogamous relationship.

And I think the transgender issue needs to be treated separately.

/
I don't think calling sin sin is bashing.
I think Jesus would treat LGBT folks just like he treated all the other sinners he came across, which was everyone without exception.

There is not one person who condemns LGBT folks who is without sin, but somehow these folks are special sinners worthy of special condemnation. It's rank hypocrisy as Paul pointed out in Roman's 2, right after gay haters' favorite passage:

Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, when you judge others; for in passing judgement on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things

One of two things needs to happen:
1. Christians need to become sinless, then they can ostracize sinners.
2. Christians need to warmly accept and be gracious to LGBT folks just as do for themselves and their friends who sin differently.
I don't think you know the scriptures.

LGBTQ are wilfully sinning a sin,one of many,that God considers an abomination.

Show one scripture where Jesus encouraged wilful sin.

• Love