WWJD with LGBTQ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are people in anyway shape or form perfect by any means?

Was not Moses a murderer, Rahab a harlot? Did not Jesus pay for all sins; and if people sin they reap what they sow.

If you dont wanna sin that is great dont sin, however if you choose to do something sinful its on you. No one else and its between you and God, at the end of it. Go to him, and talk to him about it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever need to repent of anything? you seem to be Aces at calling out everyone else.
Very good question . when i err i do get convicted and do repent . What i dont do is
go into the churches and JUSTIFY MY SIN or IDENTIFY WITH SIN .
I sure see lots of rainbows in churches
lots of love of money in churches .
YOU see when a lamb errs it will get convicted and will repent of said error .
Yet today i seem to see many who live in SIN and even JUSTIFY SAID SIN .
NOW that a lamb DONT DO .
PS christain identity is in CHRIST not sin . SO the next time one hollers oh gay christain or etc . TRY and remind them
HEY we dont IDENDITY WITH and JUSTIFY SIN . we correct and rather repent of said sin . cause it sure aint loving
anyone to allow them to feel accepted IN SIN . SIN is not and will not be ACCEPTED BY GOD .
Lets remember that the next time they have these leaders put on the same ol song of love love love
that seems to not correct sin within the church , which in time always leads to the acceptance of said sins .
The next time they arise and say DJ spin that record and out comes the love song against any and all who might dare to correct
sin within the church , DONT HEEED THAT SONG cause tis DUNG and a lie and it wont help one soul .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are people in anyway shape or form perfect by any means?

Was not Moses a murderer, Rahab a harlot? Did not Jesus pay for all sins; and if people sin they reap what they sow.

If you dont wanna sin that is great dont sin, however if you choose to do something sinful its on you. No one else and its between you and God, at the end of it. Go to him, and talk to him about it.
Now.
Because by Adam sin entered the world Omniscient God created. Sin pre existed Eden.

Eden's paradise was made conditional by God.

Notice? The serpent,the bad guy in Genesis,the good guy if healing when bronze on the staff of Moses in Exodus, knew what tree from which to lead Eve to eat.

Adam knew God's rule. Eve did not. Neither was aware of what a rule meant.Because they didn't know right,good, from evil,bad. But the serpent did.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not need to go to a sinner and call out their particular sin and judge them.. Jesus said he did nto come to judge but to save. That is the task of the church.

when you judge a non believers personal sin, you have already lost them.

because your going to get a hand in the face.
Peter , paul and stephen and others sure got a whole lot more than just a mere hand in the face .
Speak TRUTH . so long as it is TRUTH then at least we did our part .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now.
Because by Adam sin entered the world Omniscient God created. Sin pre existed Eden.

Eden's paradise was made conditional by God.

Notice? The serpent,the bad guy in Genesis,the good guy if healing when bronze on the staff of Moses in Exodus, knew what tree from which to lead Eve to eat.

Adam knew God's rule. Eve did not. Neither was aware of what a rule meant.Because they didn't know right,good, from evil,bad. But the serpent did.

Well sin doesnt exist anymore if it was paid for. :) Praise be to Yahava and the faith of his Son. Seems that choice of whether doing good or evil still seems to effect all walks of life. Either abide in Christ, is a choice or not to is a choice, partaking of the tree of life(death, burial, and resurrection,) or partaking in the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you missed my point. I was not talking about the pro LGBT I was talking about the anti..

Why are there no marches against the anti.. saying this is not how we feel. Or protest against blowing Abortian clinics up.

I think because protest demonstrations are not the way of Jesus.

Reactions: mr mxyzptlk

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well sin doesnt exist anymore if it was paid for. :) Praise be to Yahava and the faith of his Son.
I pray none heed that wisdom . SIN dont exist . oh it still exists mathew . unless rape , homosexuality , fornication ,
lies , murder and etc just aint SIN NO MORE .
SINCE WHEN DID JESUS COME TO PAY THE PRICE OF SIN so that SIN ITSELF IS NO LONGER SIN .
Sorry bud but this wisdom is deadly .
JESUS DID pay the price of sin. That be true . BUT SIN is still sin and HE came to also set us FREE FROM SIN .
not free to JUSTIFY SIN or live IN SIN . GOD wont be mocked . HE simply will not mathew .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks are not interested in merely doing their part or the least that they can do.

Its real simple . truly it is . So long as we speak the truth then that what was mattered .
Its not on us whether they hear or dont hear . We simply just in love always speak the truth . never lie once to them .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well sin doesnt exist anymore if it was paid for. :) Praise be to Yahava and the faith of his Son. Seems that choice of whether doing good or evil still seems to effect all walks of life. Either abide in Christ, is a choice or not to is a choice, partaking of the tree of life(death, burial, and resurrection,) or partaking in the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Sin doesn't exist anymore?
There's an incongruity in your Hermeneutical argument. If sin doesn't exist,neither does evil.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was paid for once and for all people on the cross. Sin debt is covered. Now there is only choice, live for God or live for oneself.
living for self IS SIN . SIN is still sin . Your incluisive universalism is fast led and leading you into a dark path my friend .
Let us preach rather THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
living for self IS SIN . SIN is still sin . Your incluisive universalism is fast led and leading you into a dark path my friend .
Let us preach rather THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
Universalism wouldn't explain all of @MatthewG's exegesis.
None of it is correct nor coincides with what we witness in the real world. I.E. there's no sin or evil.

Not true. Not even the Bible teaches this.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter , paul and stephen and others sure got a whole lot more than just a mere hand in the face .
Speak TRUTH . so long as it is TRUTH then at least we did our part .
I am talking about outside the church, to th eunbeliever not inside.

If you think a person is going to fall on their knee and repent because you call them a pervert, a trans sinner, a homo,

you have another thing coming

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about outside the church, to th eunbeliever not inside.

If you think a person is going to fall on their knee and repent because you call them a pervert, a trans sinner, a homo,

you have another thing coming
i have neither inside or outside the church used langauge like that . Correction GOOD
yelling names YEAH NOT SO MUCH AT ALL .

Chadrho

Sep 4, 2019
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think calling sin sin is bashing.

I don't think you know the scriptures.

LGBTQ are wilfully sinning a sin,one of many,that God considers an abomination.

Show one scripture where Jesus encouraged wilful sin.

Willful sin is part of the human condition. It's an illusion to try and distinguish between wilfull and non-willful sin. All sin originates in a will that is hostile toward the goodness, love, and life that can only come from God. Do you think when Jesus told people to sin no more they were morally perfect from that point forward? Hardly. Sin is like wack-a-mole, once you think you're past one, you realize another area that needs attention. If you don't, you're not paying attention. Your distinction is an illusion that is used to separate the righteous and the sinners, which is precisely the kind of distinction that Jesus put to shame, exposing the hypocrisy.

More importantly, once you've pointed out the sin of homosexuality to someone who is homosexual, then what? What are you going to do to ensure your love for them is sincere, obvious, and not conditioned on their righteousness? What do you have for the homosexual other than condemnation?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1698515857252.png
SEE THAT . now remember this picture well the next time some all inclusive social gospel preacher
tries to make one who corrects those in sin and error seem as a hater . cause by the looks of that picture
this is not about to bode too well for that child . WELL THE END OF SIN IS DEATH . that wont bode well either .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willful sin is part of the human condition. It's an illusion to try and distinguish between wilfull and non-willful sin. All sin originates in a will that is hostile toward the goodness, love, and life that can only come from God. Do you think when Jesus told people to sin no more they were morally perfect from that point forward? Hardly. Sin is like wack-a-mole, once you think you're past one, you realize another area that needs attention. If you don't, you're not paying attention. Your distinction is an illusion that is used to separate the righteous and the sinners, which is precisely the kind of distinction that Jesus put to shame, exposing the hypocrisy.

More importantly, once you've pointed out the sin of homosexuality to someone who is homosexual, then what? What are you going to do to ensure your love for them is sincere, obvious, and not conditioned on their righteousness? What do you have for the homosexual other than condemnation?
Uh huh.
ughhh-face-palm.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chadrho