You know he's the right one b/c of who hates him (Cruz)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
John Boehner, the fake Republican came out today against Ted Cruz, said he would vote for -- did he say Hillary?? I blieve he said he would vote for Hillary b4 Ted.. but that does not surprise any of us who are following the corruption in WA.. nope. We've known for a long time now that John Boehner is a phony and should be in the D party.. or the communist party or what have you..

ho hum... a liberal doesn't like Cruz... I'm bored.

you will know them by who their enemies are..

Who are YOUR enemies?

hopefully all who serve the devil... and of course, sadly there are more of those than.. otherwise.. :(

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
notice how Fox is always going on and on about every LITTLE (and i mean little) thing Cruz doesn't do perfectly... NITPICKING! It's so petty, i have to now strain my mind to even remember what all they don't like about him.. Hmmm... maybe later..

and yet the "front-runner" .. How many times do we hear Fox talk about his shady past?

4 bankruptcies

not paying employees (who had to go to court to sue for pay.. not resolved yet, as far as i know)

convicted of conspiracy to hire illegals

not to mention the fact that every other sentence that comes out of his mouth is a lie... "Ted has no mathematical path.. " LIE! Both Cruz and K are going to the convention. However, only Cruz has a chance in the convention b/c he has won more than 8 states. I believe this is Rule 40 (have to win 8 states)-- a rule passed last election cycle..

Cruz does have a path. But DT knows not everyone is following the election story closely. And he always appeals to the low info voters who do not necessarily KNOW about Rule 40 and a bunch of other things.. He is willing to LIE LIE LIE to become president

God help us... what has this country become??!!