You must have to answer...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MarcyWatson1

Jan 12, 2011
[font="Verdana][size="2"]Hey friends,[/size][/font]

[font="Verdana][size="2"]There are a billions of people over the world who are follow the christian religion. But the real christian is the one who believe in Jesus Christ and follow the path that guided by Jesus. I got this inspiration from the GoodNews and I follow the Jesus path. Are you Christian and follow the Jesus path???[/size][/font]

bigape

May 22, 2008
Hello Marcy

Here in your latest commercial for “GoodNews”, you messed up.

For sure there are billions of people who claim to be Christians, who have never been saved, but true salvation should not be boiled down to simply “following Jesus”.

Noone can be saved, by simply following the Lord’s examples for living:
That is a “works based” salvation.
--------------------------------------------------
Jesus said......
Matthew 7:13-14
V.13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
V.14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Without a doubt, 95% of the world’s population are going to die and burn in hell forever; and one of the reasons this will happen, is because of simplistic ideas about being right with God, such as...“following the Jesus path”.

It might be okey to talk about football or politics in a “light” and “general” way, but when it comes to people’s eternity, we need to be perfectly clear.

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england

[font="Verdana][size="2"]There are a billions of people over the world who are follow the christian religion. But the real christian is the one who believe in Jesus Christ and follow the path that guided by Jesus. I got this inspiration from the GoodNews and I follow the Jesus path. Are you Christian and follow the Jesus path???[/size][/font]
Yes I am a true Christian follow Jesus and I love him with all my heart, keep all the 10 commandments and all the teaching of Jesus Christ, also in order for god the father to for give you your sins, first we have to for give all them that have sinned against us, its in the lords prayer, and if there some one you can not for give ask god for his grace and he will give you the grace you need to forgive all,

Read Romans chapter (8 ) about the Holy Spirit that will help you, and when you pray ask for the Holy Spirit to come into you and god will.

About for give ness this happened to me

I never want to church for years ,when I went back every week I went to mass and every month I went to confession after six months I thought I don’t feel any different, and it dawned on me one day because god the father had for given me all my sins he gave me his grace so I was able to forgive all them that had wronged me that was 20 years ago and I still forgive them if there someone you cannot forgive ask god through Jesus and he will give you the grace you need

I know Jesus really no him; I have experienced his love in my life that he has for me in every part of my life it’s been phenomenal, that’s how much also he loves you more than any one can, HIS LOVE IS LOVE.

Reactions: gregg

bigape

May 22, 2008
Hello helmet

Please take this as intended.

Real salvation has NOTHING to do with, “keeping the 10 commandments”, or “forgiving those that have sinned against us” or “going to mass or confession”....etc, etc.

And you said all of this, then you talked about God giving you grace.
Grace means, “unmerited favor”: God’s only saves us, when we aren't doing anything to save ourselves.

Clearly you are doing things, to try and save yourself and this is keeping you unsaved.
Bible Salvation is not by our good works.......
Ephesians 2:8-9
V.8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
V.9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Bible Salvation, must be a gift.....
John 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

If you don’t “stop working to get yourself saved”, you will never truly get saved.
I have only said this, because I care about you and just want you to know the truth.

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
Hello helmet

Real salvation has NOTHING to do with, “keeping the 10 commandments”, or “forgiving those that have sinned against us” or “going to mass or confession”....etc, etc.

Grace means, “unmerited favor”: God’s only saves us, when we aren't doing anything to save ourselves.

Clearly you are doing things, to try and save yourself and this is keeping you unsaved.
V.8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

John 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

If you don’t “stop working to get yourself saved”, you will never truly get saved.
I have only said this, because I care about you and just want you to know the truth.

I am saved my brother in christ and thank you for caring,you showed it by what you said.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the unjustified, unsanctified heart is an unredeemed heart; incapable of perspective-taking, empathy, love, or forgiveness........will they end up in Hell? They are already there and it will continue, but without God's presence.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada

Yes. Next question please. Thanks.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Do you think Elvis will be one them?

As a bystander and observer , it is my opinion that Elvis Presley will be in heaven. If he does not make it there , neither will I. You have asked a good question Australia,.. thanks.

If a person was to add up all the hours Elvis Presley spent singing secular songs , compared to all the hours he spent singing Gospel songs .... what do you suppose would have the most hours.

I look in the heart of Elvis and see a good and decent christian man. I have never heard him sing a song that would harm anybody.

Compare that to the music you listen to today folks.

If Elvis Presley does not get to heaven , neither will I. I stake my future on that.

I plan my future carefully.

bigape

May 22, 2008
I don’t appreciate being called a liar, but am not offended, because the Bible is full of examples of God’s men who were the only ones speaking the truth about God’s righteous judgement, when “all” the false prophets were repeating the same lie......
“Oh God loves everybody and nothing bad is going to happen.”

My 95% calculation came from these words of Jesus........
Matthew 7:13-14
V.13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
V.14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The Lord said what He meant and meant what He said.
When you picture a wide gate, where “many” go through and a strait & narrow gate where “few there be that find it”, I think 95% going through the wide gate, is accurate.

The point that was being made, was there is only one way to be truly saved:
And it’s has nothing to do with being religious.

Going to hell, is something to be concerned about.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I look in the heart of Elvis and see a good and decent christian man. I have never heard him sing a song that would harm anybody.

So, you can look into someones heart! Don't you think you are taking on too big a job, marty?

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
As a bystander and observer , it is my opinion that Elvis Presley will be in heaven. If he does not make it there , neither will I. You have asked a good question Australia,.. thanks.

If a person was to add up all the hours Elvis Presley spent singing secular songs , compared to all the hours he spent singing Gospel songs .... what do you suppose would have the most hours.

If Elvis Presley does not get to heaven , neither will I. I stake my future on that.

My brother in Christ when you say if Elvis dose not get to heaven either will I,

I am just a man, each person in Christ we and you and Elvis is are unique, if only you new the love that Jesus Christ has for you,? he knows of all your worries, don’t ever think god will ever let you go from him, he wants me to tell you I am with you in all you go though I love you try harder

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
Hello helmet

Do you keep the 10 comandments and the teaching of jesus christ please