You read KJV that fine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is true.

If you read

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

But that does not mean without exception.......it means, there is only ONE Savior of all men., but the "exception" is... you have to BELIEVE in Jesus by faith, so that He becomes your personal Savior.

= John 14:6

This does not mean that all men will be saved......but when anyone wants to go to heaven, then they have ONE OPTION.

He is the savior of ALL men., as there is no other way to be saved, but by JESUS.
Yes indeed my friend . We simply must rightly divide the word . Point to CHRIST JESUS and the absolute DIRE NEED
to believe on HIM .
And now time for a real friendly reminder .
You know how many today keep talking about how other religoins , those who dont beleive in JESUS
still LOVE GOD and etc .
But i remind us this is false . For if one recieves not , believes not , but rejects JESUS as the CHRIST , the savoir .
THEN they do not LOVE GOD .
the two commandments that sum up the entire righteousness of the law
are as follows . To the LOVE the LORD thy GOD with all your heart mind and understanding
and to love your neighbor as yourself .
THEY do not .
And i will remind us through JESUS OWN WORDS . THIS said he to the jews who did not beleive on HIM .
HAD YOU LOVED GOD YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED ME FOR I CAME FORTH OF GOD .
That slams , bashes and crushes this all inclusive love lie to GOD stuff .
IF one denies JESUS as the CHRIST , THEY DO NOT HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD IN THEM
Rather this is that which is of anti christ . He who denies JESUS is the CHRIST , is a liar
he is antichrist . SO lets always remember that . Lets give folks TRUE LOVE , some TRUE HOPE
POINT TO JESUS CHRIST . Now lift those hands cause i do believe ITS TIME AGAIN to PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“I can of my own self do nothing.” - Jesus

Are you saying that you can save yourself?

See the "Cross of Christ" for the update.

Read this... carefully..

-

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

New Living Translation
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

English Standard Version
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Berean Standard Bible
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Berean Literal Bible
Jesus says to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, if not by Me.

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

New King James Version
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

New American Standard Bible
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.

NASB 1995
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

NASB 1977
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

Legacy Standard Bible
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me.

Amplified Bible
Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Christian Standard Bible
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

American Standard Version
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Yeshua said to him, “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone.”

Contemporary English Version
"I am the way, the truth, and the life!" Jesus answered. "Without me, no one can go to the Father.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Are you saying that you can save yourself?

No. See / hear what Jesus said about himself.

See the "Cross of Christ" for the update.

Read this... carefully..

-

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

New Living Translation
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

English Standard Version
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Berean Standard Bible
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Berean Literal Bible
Jesus says to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, if not by Me.

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

New King James Version
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

New American Standard Bible
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.

NASB 1995
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

NASB 1977
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

Legacy Standard Bible
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me.

Amplified Bible
Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Christian Standard Bible
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

American Standard Version
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Yeshua said to him, “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone.”

Contemporary English Version
"I am the way, the truth, and the life!" Jesus answered. "Without me, no one can go to the Father.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't tell you want Bible to read! Don't tell me what Bible to read.
No one is telling you what Bible to read. You can read the Reader's Digest corrupt abridged Bible version, or any other corrupt Bible version presented by non-Christian scholars since Wescott and Hort's 1881 corrupt Greek New Testament revision.