You Serve God your way, I serve God my way, but what do the Bible say?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this not clear enough for you??

Where, in the foundation of the Apostles who foretell their witnessing in the New Testament. And, in the foundation of the Prophets who foretold their witnessing in the Old Testament, requoted confirming with the events in the New Testament.

Based on these two foundations, the Old of the Prophets confirming with the New Of the Apostles, aren't the saved born again Jews and Gentiles as one fellowcitizens, have been built upon???

Even, Moses prophesied saying, "And the Lord said unto me, 'They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put MY words in His mouth; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto MY words which He shall speak in MY name, I will require it of him. .......................................' ......" (Deuteronomy 18:18)

Jesus started discipling from Matthew chapter 5 to the Book of Revelation, there are commandments and instructions and cautioning teaching intact. Whosoever are hearers and doers to these teaching of His, are unto wise builders, besides the ones who are hears and not doers, are unto foolish builders. (Matthew 7:24-27)

Likewise, if who continue in His word, then are they His disciples indeed; And they shall know the truth, and the truth shall make them free. (John8:31&32)

For it is written; "Man shall not live by bread alone but by the every word that proceeded out of the mouth of GOD."

Since that Prophet have come in the flesh named Jesus, have given and made with us the New Covenant/Testament/Agreement. And, we are required to hear Him speak GOD's words as sent, or if not, surely GOD will require it of us.

Therefore, why should i even disobey Moses with his given fulfilled prophecy, by listening again to his given law and whilst live by it ???

Am i not being wise in my own conceit and accumulating trouble for myself on judgement day??? (Romans12:16end/2:5)
No you are not being wise because you do understand what you preaching. What you are preaching is Roman Christianity, and that is going to put you far from Jesus. Because now you will do things that's not written in the Bible, then use the Bible to make correction. The keeping of Sunday as the Christian Sabbath is not of God but of Man. That includes Easter, Christmas, etc. If you are a true Christian, which means a follower of Christ or to be Christ like; then why are you following a day set up by man?

Jesus say in (Mat.7:21) “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven”. For students to succeed in school, students learn to follow their teachers' instructions, and learn their lessons carefully. But few apply this method when they are dealing with the word of God. Is Jesus your Lord? Then why don’t you do the things he says. (Luke 6:46) “And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say”? He told you plainly: (Ex 20:8-10) (v.8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) “But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God”.

Paul say in 2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. Now any Christian in their right mind wouldn’t dare say that it’s okay to steal, kill or commit adultery or break any of the other seven commandments. But when it comes to the fourth commandment, people avoid it like a plague! They are either uninformed about which day is the Sabbath day of the God of the Bible or they are just following the tradition of religion that was passed down through the family or maybe they have let some preacher give them other excuses for ignoring God’s true day of worship.

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. All the Prophets, Apostles, even Jesus kept the Sabbath on the seventh day of the week and the law Commandments).

The New Testament didn't remove the Sabbath day nor the (law) Commandments, you are miss inform greatly. Paul says the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). Jesus revealed the fulfillment of this prophecy when he explained, (Mat.5:27-28) (v.27) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: (v.28) But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

By magnifying the law and making it honorable, the spiritual intent of the law is now emphasized which goes far beyond the mere the physical intent. God has raised His standards, not lowered them! All God ever wanted was what was best for us! He designed us to be His children. We are happiest when we love and obey Him. He is a God who is totally righteous and holy. God cannot sin. And He wants us to follow in His footsteps. The person that says, (1John:2:6) “that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.”

Yes indeed Jesus say in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

peace in Jesus name

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, once you've learned about Jesus, you cannot just go back to offering more sheep, and goats, and bulls, as though Jesus' blood were no more efficacious than an animal's blood.

Much love!
Once you learn what law was nail to the cross and what law was not, maybe your eyes will be open a little. Jesus says in Matthew 13: 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith,
By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive
: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest at any time they should see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And should understand with their heart, And should be converted, and I should heal them.

The bible says, we must not only be a hearer of the word, but a doer of the word also (James 1:21-22). DON'T FOOL YOURSELF! If we really have faith in Jesus our actions will prove it. If Jesus is our Lord then we will obey him. Even a child will obey a parent, by getting good grades in school, for the reward of a new bicycle. The child cannot earn money for the bicycle, but instead must act upon their faith to receive the free gift. We must do the same to receive eternal life. "FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD” (James 2:20).

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the Bible defines the Law as a single thing, which you either keep or do not. James was clear about this, if you break 1 law, you are a lawbreaker, and guilty of all.

James 2:10 KJV
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

If you do everything right, and just fail in one little thing, that's it, the jig is up.

So then . . . if you hold to the Law, you have already become a lawbreaker, and that's that. This is why you cannot become righteous by the Law. The Law only condemns you, because you are already a lawbreaker, and nothing changes that, except regeneration.

And having been regenerated, will you now continue under the Law that only condemns you? Again remembering, if you are guilty in the slightest matter, you are guilty of all?

Remember . . . there is no temple, no Levites, you cannot in a literal way, in these days, keep the rules of God's covenant with Israel.

Much love!
We still must obey all of God's laws and statues of conduct, from the ten commandments to the least commandment. We cannot choose to obey one without obeying the others. For instance, if it's still good to pay tithes (as many preach), then it is still good to obey God's dietary law (not eating pork, catfish, etc...Leviticus 11:1-47). Similarly, you cannot purposely trip a blind person (Leviticus 19:14) and claim to love your neighbor as yourself. Neither can you break God's Sabbath days (Leviticus 19:30) and claim to love God with all your heart, soul and mind.

Many fight to uphold man's traditional holidays (Sunday the 1st day as the Sabbath, Christmas, Easter and Halloween), but few are obeying God's Holy Days (Saturday the 7th day Sabbath, the Passover, Pentecost, etc...Leviticus 23:1-44). All of God's laws are still good and must be obeyed if we want eternal life. We might not be able to observe everything perfectly, but can fight a good fight. If we do this our prize awaits us at the end. "...if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments" (Matthew 19:17).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We still must obey all of God's laws and statues of conduct, from the ten commandments to the least commandment. We cannot choose to obey one without obeying the others. For instance, if it's still good to pay tithes (as many preach), then it is still good to obey God's dietary law (not eating pork, catfish, etc...Leviticus 11:1-47). Similarly, you cannot purposely trip a blind person (Leviticus 19:14) and claim to love your neighbor as yourself. Neither can you break God's Sabbath days (Leviticus 19:30) and claim to love God with all your heart, soul and mind.

Many fight to uphold man's traditional holidays (Sunday the 1st day as the Sabbath, Christmas, Easter and Halloween), but few are obeying God's Holy Days (Saturday the 7th day Sabbath, the Passover, Pentecost, etc...Leviticus 23:1-44). All of God's laws are still good and must be obeyed if we want eternal life. We might not be able to observe everything perfectly, but can fight a good fight. If we do this our prize awaits us at the end. "...if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments" (Matthew 19:17).
Don't trade loving as Jesus loves for "rule keeping".

Much love!

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why you avoid the question, aren't you supposedly circumcised by the law??
I answer all question and through some out, and my question didn't get answer. Yes I keep the laws that's still on the table, but I answer question through the word of God, don't forget that. If you don't understand the word, you may not see the answer. Nevertheless, in judgment each one of us will give account for our own salvation. Therefore, we must not let anyone lead us down the wrong path, but should verify all of our teaching with the holy bible. YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE! "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12).

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't trade loving as Jesus loves for "rule keeping".

Much love!
The road to eternal salvation starts with knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. God doesn't want us to memorize two or three verses, but instead he left the entire bible so we can learn how to get salvation. If we learn it, believe it and obey it (the bible), salvation will be our reward. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. (Matthew 16:27)

That's right, according to your works!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To serve Yahava above all else, and to be sure who is the King of the Throne on your heart, is it Yahava?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The road to eternal salvation starts with knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. God doesn't want us to memorize two or three verses, but instead he left the entire bible so we can learn how to get salvation. If we learn it, believe it and obey it (the bible), salvation will be our reward. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. (Matthew 16:27)

That's right, according to your works!
Yes, He will reward everyone according to their works, however, justification is by faith alone.

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Much love!

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
I answer all question and through some out, and my question didn't get answer. Yes I keep the laws that's still on the table, but I answer question through the word of God, don't forget that. If you don't understand the word, you may not see the answer. Nevertheless, in judgment each one of us will give account for our own salvation. Therefore, we must not let anyone lead us down the wrong path, but should verify all of our teaching with the holy bible. YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE! "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12).
Are you circumcised by the law?

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you circumcised by the law?
Let's focus on the word of God, what thus said the Lord, ok! No need to ask me question, but ask question concerning your salvation, not mind. We are not going to play that game, but let's stick to the word of God. It’s easy for people to say how much they love the Lord, they may be able to deceive man, but God knows the mind. Many profess they know God, but in their works they deny him everyday. Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. The Lord God commanded you to remember the Sabbath day (which is the seventh day of the week) to keep it holy and you deny him to his face by saying “I go to church on Sunday (the first day of the week) because Paul broke bread on Sunday”.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, He will reward everyone according to their works, however, justification is by faith alone.

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Much love!
See I know you do understand what you just post, because Paul is talking about a person who believe, for example if the Bible told you to keep the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, or the Holy High days, which the prophets, apostles and Jesus kept, but you would do without question like Abraham did, but you will not. Because you are a Roman Christian, not a Bible Christians. Paul said in (Gal. 6 (v.3) For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. (v.4) But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

The book says let every man prove his own work, and if your work is good then you will rejoice in it. (v.5) For every man shall bear his own burden. That’s right; every man must bear his own burden. You mean you thought that all you had to do was confess the name of Jesus and that was it? Brothers and sisters you must work to get salvation. (v.7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. God is not to be played with. Whatsoever you plant, that’s what you are going to reap. Be it good works unto eternal life, or evil works unto eternal damnation. The choice is yours, and your works belong to you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See I know you do understand what you just post, because Paul is talking about a person who believe, for example if the Bible told you to keep the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, or the Holy High days, which the prophets, apostles and Jesus kept, but you would do without question like Abraham did, but you will not. Because you are a Roman Christian, not a Bible Christians. Paul said in (Gal. 6 (v.3) For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. (v.4) But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

The book says let every man prove his own work, and if your work is good then you will rejoice in it. (v.5) For every man shall bear his own burden. That’s right; every man must bear his own burden. You mean you thought that all you had to do was confess the name of Jesus and that was it? Brothers and sisters you must work to get salvation. (v.7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. God is not to be played with. Whatsoever you plant, that’s what you are going to reap. Be it good works unto eternal life, or evil works unto eternal damnation. The choice is yours, and your works belong to you.
Do you understand that our Bible teaches that the justification that God gives, He gives not because we do good works, but because we believe what He says?

You impunge me because you don't accept the Gospel message. You cannot gain rebirth by working into it, or as a reward for what you think are good works, but if you are not reborn they are all works of flesh.

Faith will prove itself, even as you quote the Scriptures, that is what they say. Of course we reap as we sow. You belabor the obvious teachings of Scripture. That's fine, if that is your heart to do, only, your insistence in defining others is, I think, off target.

And again the obvious, Paul wrote that he rejected his own righteousness by works, seeking only the righteousness of God that is by faith. You are free to seek your own righteousness by works, but you won't fare any better than Paul would have. We should learn from him.

Much love!

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Let's focus on the word of God, what thus said the Lord, ok! No need to ask me question, but ask question concerning your salvation, not mind. We are not going to play that game, but let's stick to the word of God. It’s easy for people to say how much they love the Lord, they may be able to deceive man, but God knows the mind. Many profess they know God, but in their works they deny him everyday. Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. The Lord God commanded you to remember the Sabbath day (which is the seventh day of the week) to keep it holy and you deny him to his face by saying “I go to church on Sunday (the first day of the week) because Paul broke bread on Sunday”.
If you're not circumcised, you don't stand to what you believe, than you're a hypocrite.

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
'For all who rely on works of the law are under curse, for it is written, "Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them." Now it is evident that no one is justified before GOD by the law, for "The righteous shall live by faith, But the law is not of faith, rather "The one who does them shall live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us-for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hanged on a tree."- (Galatians3:10-13)

'For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.' (James2:10)
True born again believers disciple in 'Sola Scriptural', may GOD the FATHER of our Lord Jesus Christ keep you from being tempted and protect from evil. Do do not be beguiled by heretics and the heresies they bring, clothed in sheep. Who, tend to draw you back to anything in the Law of Moses, and to certain, are applicable and compliant in our new life with Christ. Though, in discipleship they are in our hearts even to the letter in lesson. But merely are, Spiritual historical failure, where all flesh weaken and failed in fulfilling them.

Where the Lord Himself lived and practiced them since young, even beginning with His parents who circumcised Him when he was 8 days old under the law. For 33 years, Jesus abided by the law, and when His ministry manifested. He witnessed to us in these last days grace and truth, the New Covenant/Testament/Agreement of GOD, freedom from the law of sin and death. And, in action He also witnessed to us, is not about obeying and doing to the letter of the law, is the fulfillment that pleases GOD.

But rather, in action obeying and doing to the requirements of the law, is the fulfillment that pleases GOD. Finally, He nailed the sin and flesh bondage and condemned under the Law of Moses, on the Cross. And, in His grasping final breath, He proclaimed them all, of the law and the prophets, saying, "It is accomplished."

Even though Apostle Paul claim that the law did point out sin and know he is a sinner. Hence, came to repentance by the proclamation of the Gospel calling for repentance of all sin and flesh. Furthermore, he now witness under the order of the New Covenant/Testament/Agreement of Lord Jesus Christ. Which, apparently promises freedom from the law, sin, flesh that weakens the law, curse and eternal death. Where, in them contain the new order of GOD through the Son, for all born again to become doers and abiders accordingly.

Which again apparently is the new order in compliance and application spiritually that fulfills completely the requirements of the law and the prophets. As, this assuredly shall be fulfilled by the true church of Lord Jesus Christ here on earth. On the other hand, yet, we do uphold the law, for they are too Spiritual, and only the flesh was weak, the consequences, as historical reminder and stir up of memory.

In the epistle to the Galatians, Apostle Paul became furious finding out, even to one letter of the law was introduced again. Introduced by the sneaked in Jews into the Gentile Galatians church during his absence, Which, the Gentile believers were about get circumcised according to the law of Moses. By himself crying out saying, 'Oh ye foolish Galatians, who have bewitched you?'

Even adding to his furiousness, he added, to those who proceed to have them done, rather cut the whole thing off. This proves how serious he is, even to a mere minor incident, meaning, the law even to one letter, is non applicable and compliance, which only brings curse. To conclude, reflect the above verse, and to this, 'The righteous shall live by faith, But the law is not of faith, ...............'

Thank you.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're not circumcised, you don't stand to what you believe, than you're a hypocrite.
Like I said let's post scriptures and verses, that's what we here to do fellowship. Jesus Christ is the ultimate judge - all judgment has been committed to Him ,(John: 5:22). And He will judge righteously. He cannot be bribed or tempted as a human judge can. And, as we read in, (Num.15:15-16) He treats everyone alike. (v.15) One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD. (v.16) One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

God does not make one set of rules for one group of people and another set for another. He is not a respecter of persons.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand that our Bible teaches that the justification that God gives, He gives not because we do good works, but because we believe what He says?

You impunge me because you don't accept the Gospel message. You cannot gain rebirth by working into it, or as a reward for what you think are good works, but if you are not reborn they are all works of flesh.

Faith will prove itself, even as you quote the Scriptures, that is what they say. Of course we reap as we sow. You belabor the obvious teachings of Scripture. That's fine, if that is your heart to do, only, your insistence in defining others is, I think, off target.

And again the obvious, Paul wrote that he rejected his own righteousness by works, seeking only the righteousness of God that is by faith. You are free to seek your own righteousness by works, but you won't fare any better than Paul would have. We should learn from him.

Much love!
Do you not understand that you can't not bring Roman Christianity into the word of God, you don't understand this word of God. Lets go into (James 2: (v.14) What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? Can faith save him? (v.15) If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of a daily food, (v.16) And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? If someone came to you hungry and needed clothes and all you told them was peace be unto you, and God bless you, be ye warmed and filled. All you did was give lip service, no works, you didn’t help the problem.
(v.17) Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. The bible has been telling you all alone that you must have fruits to prove your faith. (v.18) Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. True faith goes hand in hand with good works. (v.20) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Did you know that? Has anybody ever read this verse to you? How can you, after reading this verse ever say again that we need not work? You can have all the faith you want, but if you have no works to go along with that faith, that faith is in vain, that faith is dead. (v.21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? We read where Abraham, the father of the faithful showed the Lord his faith by his works. (v.22) Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Many fail to understand that the `New Covenant' includes a better way to implement the same set of laws that were given on Mt. Sinai, the Ten Commandments:

Jesus said in (Matt. 19:16-17) (v.16) And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? That’s what we are all trying to obtain correct, eternal life? (v.17) And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. Now if you want to enter into eternal life you most keep the commandments. Sounds like a little work to me.

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Like I said let's post scriptures and verses, that's what we here to do fellowship. Jesus Christ is the ultimate judge - all judgment has been committed to Him ,(John: 5:22). And He will judge righteously. He cannot be bribed or tempted as a human judge can. And, as we read in, (Num.15:15-16) He treats everyone alike. (v.15) One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD. (v.16) One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

God does not make one set of rules for one group of people and another set for another. He is not a respecter of persons.
Stop trying to deceitfully deviate from something simple you are asked of according to the law. We've had already Scriptures posted back and forth, and am disagreeing with your folly dogma of reintroducing the law of Moses to the church.

You've posted, the law of sacrifices and priesthood are non applicable to the church. So, what about the law of circumcision, when Jesus Himself was circumcised 8 days old? Therefore, apparently you've done it already, where only hypocrites have hidden agendas to deceive, deviate and avoid getting caught in the act.

Since, i get it you've already done it, then according to the epistle to the Galatians, Paul decree that you rather cut the whole thing off.

'For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?'

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not understand that you can't not bring Roman Christianity into the word of God, you don't understand this word of God.
I think you've confused me with someone else.

Much love!

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you've confused me with someone else.

Much love!

It’s easy for people to say how much they love the Lord, they may be able to deceive man, but God knows the mind. Many profess they know God, but in their works they deny him everyday. Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. The Lord God commanded you to remember the Sabbath day (which is the seventh day of the week) to keep it holy and you deny him to his face by saying “I go to church on Sunday maybe (the first day of the week) because Paul broke bread on Sunday”.

We cannot choose to obey one without obeying the others. For instance, if it's still good to pay tithes (as many preach), then it is still good to obey God's dietary law (not eating pork, catfish, etc...Leviticus 11:1-47). Similarly, you cannot purposely trip a blind person (Leviticus 19:14) and claim to love your neighbor as yourself. Neither can you break God's Sabbath days (Leviticus 19:30) and claim to love God with all your heart, soul and mind. Jesus says in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.