YOU WILL BE MY WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I call it a plague. Revelation 22:19
I may be a fool for Christ, but God is no one's fool. :)

Which "Christ" is the question (I Corinthians 8:5)?

God is no one's fool Who commanded me to prophesy BEFORE His "curse" of CORONAVIRUS

2 "If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread SHYT upon your faces, even the SHYT of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts" (Malachi 2:2-4)!

Consequently

"Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until His wrath has passed by" (Isaiah 26:20)!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My anguish, my anguish, I writhe in pain.
Oh, the walls of my heart, my heart is beating wildly.
I cannot keep silent, for I've heard the sound of the trumpet.
Oh, the sound, yeah, the sound, I hear the sound,
The sound of war. - Jeremiah 4:19 my version

In wrath...remember mercy, O God!

Which Christ?
Yeshua Ha Mashiach, ruler of, warrior in, rider through, savior of, the nations.

He is Almighty, Sovereign, and I believe, in absolute control. :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Go to your room, shut the door behind you, and don't come out." Reminds me of my dad! By that point, you didn't want to come out. Lol

Reactions: Pearl
May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, the walls of my heart, my heart is beating wildly.
I cannot keep silent, for I've heard the sound of the trumpet.
Oh, the sound, yeah, the sound, I hear the sound,
The sound of war. - Jeremiah 4:19 my version

In wrath...remember mercy, O God!

Which Christ?
Yeshua Ha Mashiach, ruler of, warrior in, rider through, savior of, the nations.

He is Almighty, Sovereign, and I believe, in absolute control. :)

16 "Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.

19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it" (Jeremiah 6:16-19).

Therefore if "...you've heard the sound of the trumpet" (Jeremiah 4:19) you hear my words (Jeremiah 5:14) God speaks through me (John 10:27)!

Which "Christ" is still the question (I Corinthians 8:5)?

TWO baptisms "Christ" when Ephesians 4:5 says "one baptism" with John 1:33 saying "He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost" and Psalm 18:30 says "PERFECTLY" but you ADD another (Proverbs 30:6)?

Eating His body and drinking His blood "Christ" when I Corinthians 10:11 says "our example" and I Corinthians 10:3-4 saying "Ate Spiritual meat and drank Spiritual drink?"

A 3 headed pagan god "Christ" catholics created and calls a trinity that by definition means just "3" when Daniel 4:35 says "NONE can stay His hand" at "3 persons" that the catholics have "Changed the glory of the uncorruptible GOD into an image made like to corruptible man" associated THE ALMIGHTY RIGHTEOUS GOD with "evil persons" (Genesis 6:5)?

Which "Christ" is still the question?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware and be on gaurd . Lock the door posts of your heart from the coming delusion and offering .
If we think corona is bad , beware the solution which comes .
For tis of the delusion the solution truly is . To gather the world as one , through fear , false hope , false peace and safety .
heed not the solution of many men . And though hand shall join in hand with this solution
the wicked will not in the end go unpunished . THUS partake not of the solution of the delusion .
For dark spirits in this world are running many men , many places , many govts and shall bring the world
right unto the day of armegeddon . To come against the lambs and THE CHRIST .
HEED not the solution , partake not of the we are one delusion for world unity for peace and safety .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is no one's fool Who commanded me to prophesy BEFORE His "curse" of CORONAVIRUS

I very much doubt if God has commanded you to bring this to us in this way. We already believe in God's grace, love and forgiveness. You sound to be a troubled soul @Norine J Williams.

The thread is about being God's witnesses and I really don't think this is the right place for your outpouring. Try starting a new thread but then post with normal 'quiet' text and maybe someone will actually hear the message you are proclaiming. If you'd like to chat send me a pm.

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware and be on gaurd . Lock the door posts of your heart from the coming delusion and offering .
If we think corona is bad , beware the solution which comes .
For tis of the delusion the solution truly is . To gather the world as one , through fear , false hope , false peace and safety .
heed not the solution of many men . And though hand shall join in hand with this solution
the wicked will not in the end go unpunished . THUS partake not of the solution of the delusion .
For dark spirits in this world are running many men , many places , many govts and shall bring the world
right unto the day of armegeddon . To come against the lambs and THE CHRIST .
HEED not the solution , partake not of the we are one delusion for world unity for peace and safety .

Have you taken a look at what catholics have created as Christianity today?

If what they taught was "FROM GOD"

(((NO ONE))) would have >>>SHOT OFF<<< from that LYING organization taking THEIR LYING catholic doctrine with them that has created over 39.5K+ different so called "Christian denominations" although Christ has "one mind" (Philippians 2:2) who commanded us "Let there be no divisions among you" (I Corinthians 1:10)!

Acts 5:39 says

"But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God" but the majority of catholic LYING doctrine has been "OVERTHROWN" (Acts 5:39)!

"And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it" (Matthew 7:26-27)!

You need to take another look at today's Christianity and who started this BS at the Nicene Council of 325AD!

"...and those that walk in pride (((HE))) is able to abase" (Daniel 4:37)!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To gather the world as one , through fear , false hope , false peace and safety .
How will that work? All the world leaders would have to agree and I can't see that happening any time soon. It's just fake news and conspiracy theory. And it's not a good witness for Jesus.

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I very much doubt if God has commanded you to bring this to us in this way. We already believe in God's grace, love and forgiveness. You sound to be a troubled soul @Norine J Williams.

The thread is about being God's witnesses and I really don't think this is the right place for your outpouring. Try starting a new thread but then post with normal 'quiet' text and maybe someone will actually hear the message you are proclaiming. If you'd like to chat send me a pm.

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matthew 7:13-14)!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matthew 7:13-14)!
Thanks @Norine J Williams Good quote. I'm already in.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Now you're repeating yourself and I don't understand why.

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How will that work? All the world leaders would have to agree and I can't see that happening any time soon. It's just fake news and conspiracy theory. And it's not a good witness for Jesus.

"The world" is not going to believe Jesus! They're already "righteous" or so they believe!

Jesus said in Luke 5:32

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Therefore those who (((THINK))) they're already righteous won't hear Jesus!

Back to the initial verse given,

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have you taken a look at what catholics have created as Christianity today?

If what they taught was "FROM GOD"

(((NO ONE))) would have >>>SHOT OFF<<< from that LYING organization taking THEIR LYING catholic doctrine with them that has created over 39.5K+ different so called "Christian denominations" although Christ has "one mind" (Philippians 2:2) who commanded us "Let there be no divisions among you" (I Corinthians 1:10)!

Acts 5:39 says

"But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God" but the majority of catholic LYING doctrine has been "OVERTHROWN" (Acts 5:39)!

"And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it" (Matthew 7:26-27)!

You need to take another look at today's Christianity and who started this BS at the Nicene Council of 325AD!

"...and those that walk in pride (((HE))) is able to abase" (Daniel 4:37)!
Thank you for toning down your post. Why are you talking about Catholics? Have you been hurt by them in the past?

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @Norine J Williams Good quote. I'm already in.
"The world" is not going to believe Jesus! They're already "righteous" or so they believe!

Jesus said in Luke 5:32

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Therefore those who (((THINK))) they're already righteous won't hear Jesus!

Back to the initial verse given,