YOU WILL BE MY WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen! I noticed your post number there is 99. I live in Brantford, hometown of Wayne Gretzky. I'd just taken a walk down to Gretzky Parkway before this started. As I was walking, I got really angry at everything. I'm not angry anymore. God is awesome!
The blessing is in serving, isn't it? The past few days I was starting to wonder if there was a reason for me to be here, outside of my own need. This whole cyber-world thing is weird. I guess I'm getting used to it.
Sing to the Lord, our glorious Lord!
Sing to the One who sent us His Son!
Sing to the King, who gave up everything!
Sing to the Lord, a brand, new, song!
I wish we could all join in and praise the Lord together.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You okay, Pearl?
I am Truman, and thank you for your support. Are you okay too? I thinks the prayers were a good thing. Perhaps we can keep it mind for next time we get disrupted like that. She just came out of nowhere.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was in a bad mood but when this started happening, I got calm and felt a deep love for her. It must've been God. The poor woman must be tortured.
Until this happened, I was starting to wonder if my time here was coming to a close. I also thought of what damage she could've done to some of our more vulnerable members. I know I'm just one of many, but I saw my need to be here today. Not just to take, but to give acceptance to others who may be having a hard time accepting themselves.
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. :)