YOU WILL BE MY WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pearl the RCC is highly dangerous . Just remember if we love folks we warn folks .
I am sure you would warn a child not to cross a fifty lane heavy traffic street .
Well we had better do the same for catholics . Cause love would have us warn anyone in danger . Would it not ..............
Yes it would .
I totally agree. Just wonder why RCC was brought up in this thread.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Look closer . its not mainly the politics leading in this . its the harlot and her daughters my friend .
The religions are merging to be as one . My advice is that we all steer clear of this false all inclusive unity move .
Its moving much faster among all the worlds religions . But it is moving amonst the secular realm as well .
Just beware it .
Thanks for the response but I don't want to get into a debate about it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Check yourself against Scripture (II Corinthians 13:5)! Are you a "born again believer who is righteous" when John 1:12-13 says

12 "But as many as received Him, to them gave He (((POWER))) [Received after Holy Spirit baptism; Acts 1:5; 8] to become the sons of God, even to them that (((BELIEVE))) on His name:

13 Which were born ["Again" John 3:5-7; I Peter 1:23], not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but (((OF GOD.")))

Consequently if you don't have JESUS' PROMISES of

"POWER" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5)

"SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I Corinthians 12:7-10) after Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13) and

"SIGNS FOLLOWING" (Mark 16:17-18) after Holy Spirit baptism (Mark 16:16) to

"CONFIRM that the LORD is working with you with signs following" (Mark 16:20)

YOU (((HAVE NOT))) BE BORN AGAIN NOR ARE YOU (((RIGHTEOUS)))![
How does a "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who (((HAS NOT))) been "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) know ANYTHING (Ecclesiastes 9:5) about "LOVE" when

"The LOVE OF GOD is shed abroad in our hearts (((BY))) the Holy Ghost" (Romans 5:5) but the HOLY GHOST hasn't touched you or you'd have HIS PROMISES of

"SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I Corinthians 12:7-10) after Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13) and

"CONFIRM that the LORD is working with you with signs following" (Mark 16:20)?

GET REAL!

A DEAD SPIRIT WALKING AND TALKING!
I was out for a walk earlier and was so frustrated with everybody and everything, the stupid government, the stupid church, the stupid everything, the stupid pandemic, I concluded that there is a cure for stupid...total thermonuclear warfare!
My health is poor, like me. I have no friends in the real world, my only social life is this group. All of my church friends abandoned me years ago. I've spent so much time alone, with the Lord, that I acutely see the problems around me. I get so frustrated. I have to press into Him. I must put Him first. I can't survive without Him anymore. It's hard being a prophet, isn't it?

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How does a "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who (((HAS NOT))) been "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) know ANYTHING (Ecclesiastes 9:5) about "LOVE" when

"The LOVE OF GOD is shed abroad in our hearts (((BY))) the Holy Ghost" (Romans 5:5) but the HOLY GHOST hasn't touched you or you'd have HIS PROMISES of

GET REAL!

I haven't a clue what you're saying here and I don't think I want to know as it seems like just blustering.

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said or SO the believe . Only the true lambs are counted righteous in JESUS CHRIST . yes indeed .

How does a "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who (((HAS NOT))) been "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) know ANYTHING (Ecclesiastes 9:5) about "TRUE LAMBS WHO ARE COUNTED RIGHTEOUS IN JESUS CHRIST" or they would have HIS PROMISES of

GET REAL!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was out for a walk earlier and was so frustrated with everybody and everything, the stupid government, the stupid church, the stupid everything, the stupid pandemic, I concluded that there is a cure for stupid...total thermonuclear warfare!
My health is poor, like me. I have no friends in the real world, my only social life is this group. All of my church friends abandoned me years ago. I've spent so much time alone, with the Lord, that I acutely see the problems around me. I get so frustrated. I have to press into Him. I must put Him first. I can't survive without Him anymore. It's hard being a prophet, isn't it?
Keep being a good witness for your Lord and Saviour Truman.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check yourself against Scripture (II Corinthians 13:5)! Are you a "born again believer who is righteous" when John 1:12-13 says

12 "But as many as received Him, to them gave He (((POWER))) [Received after Holy Spirit baptism; Acts 1:5; 8] to become the sons of God, even to them that (((BELIEVE))) on His name:

13 Which were born ["Again" John 3:5-7; I Peter 1:23], not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but (((OF GOD.")))

Consequently if you don't have JESUS' PROMISES of

"CONFIRM that the LORD is working with you with signs following" (Mark 16:20)

YOU (((HAVE NOT))) BE BORN AGAIN NOR ARE YOU (((RIGHTEOUS)))!
20 "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word [I Corinthians 12:28; Romans 10:14-15];

21 That they all may be ONE; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be ONE in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them [Matthew 28:18; Acts 1:8]; that they may be ONE, even as we are ONE:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made (((PERFECT [Matthew 5:48; Acts 18:26] in ONE;))) and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me" (John 17:20-23)!

What did you say?

Wasn't it "The religions are merging to be as one. My advice is that we all steer clear of this false all inclusive unity move.?"

You call GOD "a religion?"

"BLASPHEMY" (Matthew 12:30-32)!

"I BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS" (Matthew 16:19; John 20:23)!

IT IS WRITTEN!

IT IS DONE!

Norine. I have known Pearl for years, and she is most certainly born again, as can be seen by her actions.

You on the other hand leave a great deal in doubt with posts like this.

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How does a "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who (((HAS NOT))) been "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) know ANYTHING (Ecclesiastes 9:5) about (((PEACE))) or they would have HIS PROMISES of

GET REAL!

Today's Christianity is (((NOT))) Christianity as on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2-4) after receiving Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word [I Corinthians 12:28; Romans 10:14-15];

21 That they all may be ONE; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be ONE in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them [Matthew 28:18; Acts 1:8]; that they may be ONE, even as we are ONE:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made (((PERFECT [Matthew 5:48; Acts 18:26] in ONE;))) and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me" (John 17:20-23)!

What did you say?

Wasn't it "The religions are merging to be as one. My advice is that we all steer clear of this false all inclusive unity move.?"

You call GOD "a religion?"

"BLASPHEMY" (Matthew 12:30-32)!

"I BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS" (Matthew 16:19; John 20:23)!

IT IS WRITTEN!

IT IS DONE!
What fellowship has light with darkness . We cant unify with muslims , buddists and etc . This is the working of the Spirit of anti christ .
Regardless of what the pope says , we do not serve the same God as muslims , buddists and etc , nor do they serve the same God as we .
Folks dont get caught up in a lie . Let all be on gaurd .

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How does a "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who (((HAS NOT))) been "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) know ANYTHING (Ecclesiastes 9:5) about (((PEACE))) or they would have HIS PROMISES of

GET REAL!

Today's Christianity is (((NOT))) Christianity as on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2-4) after receiving Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8).
Goodness me, I heard enough of this ranting. I think you really need to calm down. Breat slowly and ask God to give you his peace. You are doing nobody any favours with this. God is good, he is lovely and his word to us says:

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I have an amen?

Prayer is good. I've reported her, which is also good.

No room on this forum for "Christians" who take all of 59 posts to begin accusing long-standing Christian members here of not being born again and not being righteous or truly saved. She will "tone it down" or she will be driven out, like the "demons" she appears to think everyone else around here is.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We need to pray that the Spirit of God would calm her down, ease whatever is stressing her, and fill her with the peace of God. In Jesus' name.
Amen. Well said Truman. I thought the same thing. She sounds very overwrought. I pray Lord that you will bring peace to @Norine J Williams Open her spirit to your Spirit of love and peace Lord and help her to see your love and let her know she is loved and help us to accept and understand her.

Reactions: amigo de christo
May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep being a good witness for your Lord and Saviour Truman.

You need to worry whether or not (II Corinthians 13:5) YOU ARE "a good witness for your Lord and Savor" when HE commanded YOU to

"PROVE all things" (I Thessalonians 5:21; KJV)

"PROVE your ministry" (II Timothy 4:5)

"PROVE your own self" (II Corinthians 13:5)

Who gave you

"CONFIRM that the LORD is working with you with signs following" (Mark 16:20) to

"PROVE IT!"

"We know that we have come to know Him if we keep His commands [Acts 1:2].

Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands (((IS A LIAR,))) [John 8:44] and the truth is not in that person.

But if anyone obeys His word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him:" (I John 2:3-5)!

Consequently, THE WORD OF GOD SAYS

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:" (John 10:10)!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Prayer is good. I've reported her, which is also good.

No room on this forum for "Christians" who take all of 59 posts to begin accusing long-standing Christian members here of not being born again and not being righteous or truly saved. She will "tone it down" or she will be driven out, like the "demons" she appears to think everyone else around here is.
Yes @Hidden In Him, because we are a Christian forum doesn't mean we have to accept everything that is posted. When it gets nasty and accusing we need to take a stance and be assertive. We know the truth and we know when we are hearing the devil's lies and we come against those lies now in the name of Jesus. This is no way for a true Christian to behave.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She needs Your healing touch, Your restoring touch.
She needs Your freeing touch, Your renewing touch.
She needs You ever so much, God, she just can't live
Without Your healing touch!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Father God, I pray that you will protect our forum from the wiles of the evil one.
Let us be alert and of sober mind. Our enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. I pray Lord that you will deal with those that seek to destroy or disrupt and guard our hearts, minds and spirits against enemy attack.

Reactions: Truman