YOU WILL BE MY WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes @Hidden In Him, because we are a Christian forum doesn't mean we have to accept everything that is posted. When it gets nasty and accusing we need to take a stance and be assertive. We know the truth and we know when we are hearing the devil's lies and we come against those lies now in the name of Jesus. This is no way for a true Christian to behave.

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

you will hear my name again!

"Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin" (Isaiah 30:1)!

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father God, I pray that you will protect our forum from the wiles of the evil one.
Let us be alert and of sober mind. Our enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. I pray Lord that you will deal with those that seek to destroy or disrupt and guard our hearts, minds and spirits against enemy attack.

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

"Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin" (Isaiah 30:1)!

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father God, I pray that you will protect our forum from the wiles of the evil one.
Let us be alert and of sober mind. Our enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. I pray Lord that you will deal with those that seek to destroy or disrupt and guard our hearts, minds and spirits against enemy attack.

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes @Hidden In Him, because we are a Christian forum doesn't mean we have to accept everything that is posted. When it gets nasty and accusing we need to take a stance and be assertive. We know the truth and we know when we are hearing the devil's lies and we come against those lies now in the name of Jesus. This is no way for a true Christian to behave.
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let Your living water flow through me...
Let Your Holy Spirit cause the blind to see...
The richness of Your mercy and fulness of Your grace...
That one may be forgiven and learn to sing Your praise.

For You are a good God, yes, You are...
A strong and loving Father.
And you are a counsellor to me...
Wisdom to my soul.
And You are the best friend I'll ever have...
Much closer than a brother.
A precious cornerstone, a sure foundation for me. - Truman Coates

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

Oh dear - still at it then.

May 9, 2021
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let Your living water flow through me...
Let Your Holy Spirit cause the blind to see...
The richness of Your mercy and fulness of Your grace...
That one may be forgiven and learn to sing Your praise.

For You are a good God, yes, You are...
A strong and loving Father.
And you are a counsellor to me...
Wisdom to my soul.
And You are the best friend I'll ever have...
Much closer than a brother.
A precious cornerstone, a sure foundation for me. - Truman Coates
Beautiful @Truman the Levite

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

Ma'am, no offense, but I guarantee you that you are proverbial hanging yourself with your own rope at this point. Whatever spirit is speaking through you, it is not the Holy One, and your threats are going to fall to the ground harmless. She is protected by the Lord Jesus Christ, and no harm will come near her door.

Your time here is likely drawing to a close soon.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

You're very angry @Norine J Williams - this is not a good trait for a Christian lady. Where's the love, where's the peace, where's the joy? All fruit of the Holy Spirit, but I'm afraid your fruit is more like a prickly pear.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

We've prayed for you, we've interceded for you, we've endured you...now it is time for you to seek the Lord and ask Him to show you your sin. This site is a wonderful place but if you don't change your attitude, you will be removed. It's not how we want it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU

Who are you serving Norine? Not Christ Jesus for sure even though you think you are.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're very angry @Norine J Williams - this is not a good trait for a Christian lady. Where's the love, where's the peace, where's the joy? All fruit of the Holy Spirit, but I'm afraid your fruit is more like a prickly pear.
Sister i am long used to this . Many have called me hater , anti christ , son of perdition
and some other names i wont be repeating . I pray their forgiveness . And learn to ignore it sister .
The mods will take care of this . Me , i see persecution as a blessing . JESUS said BLESSED are you when persecuted for His name sake .
Pray for those who curse you. But never conform to their ways .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must protect the lambs.
I do agree my friend . Its why you see me warning so much when i see someone in a false system .
WE must protect the lambs . SPECIALLY from false doctrines . As i am sure you would agree .
As for me being persecuted by some , Leap for joy JESUS said and happy are you .
Pray for those who persecute . AS i see you already did just that . Now the mods will handle this .
One more thing , LET THE KING BE PRAISED . TURN THIS THREAD INTO A PRAISE FEST TO THE LORD .
Dont let none steal your joy . JUST PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Truman and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do agree my friend . Its why you see me warning so much when i see someone in a false system .
WE must protect the lambs . SPECIALLY from false doctrines . As i am sure you would agree .
As for me being persecuted by some , Leap for joy JESUS said and happy are you .
Pray for those who persecute . AS i see you already did just that . Now the mods will handle this .
One more thing , LET THE KING BE PRAISED . TURN THIS THREAD INTO A PRAISE FEST TO THE LORD .
Dont let none steal your joy . JUST PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Amen!!! Praise the LORD, praise his glorious name.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sing , i say , Sing to the glorious King . The lambs have all hope . Yes we do . CAUSE JESUS IS OURS .
In this world you will have tribulations , But in Him is our peace through it all .
Now let the peoples lift those hands up and both praise and thank the glorious and wonderful LORD who is our hope and our salvation .
Let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Pearl and Truman