You will be resurrected with a different type of angelic body, proof...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul mentions regarding his knowledge of the resurrection, that bodies of flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven, we will be changed when resurrected into different body types. I doubt we will have sexual desires then, as Jesus said we neither marry nor are given in marriage but become like the angels of God:

1 Corinthians 15:50-52 Bible Gateway passage: 1 Corinthians 15:50-52 - New King James Version

Our Final Victory​

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 22:29-30 Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 22:29-30 - New King James Version

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right, but it is still a 'mystery' to the majority of brethren today. Many would rather stick with the old Jewish tradition that everyone gets new flesh bodies in the world to come, which idea is not written.

Reactions: dev553344