Irrefutable biblical proof that death is abolished at the second coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You previously said this.

Which is it? You change your beliefs every time we talk. It is impossible to pin you down.

Are you too proud to admit that you are confused with what you believe?
Disobedience always results in death, even if you have an incorruptible permanent physical body. Ask Adam what happens when one disobeys God.

Don't you think Adam would still be alive and without sin, as long as he never ate from that tree? Or would another human cause death and sin to enter, which would retroactively affect Adam?

No one person in the Millennium will cause sin and death to enter. But they will die because of disobedience, as death is always the first result. Sin would be a different matter, altogether. Adam and Eve were allowed to live in a state of death on the earth. God does not extend that compromise with sin in the Millennium.

You must still think there is an original sin? No, there was an original disobedience of Adam. Sin was the result of every one born into death, and sin was just the default nature, because of death. One single sin did not enter when Adam disobeyed. The default state of sin was passed on to all of Adam's descendants through Seth.

I admit you are confused about people living without sin or decay during the Day of the Lord. Sin stops at the 7th Trumpet per the 70 weeks and the promises in Daniel 9:24. Seems you are confused that the transgression was removed at the Cross, and you think there is no sin nor death since the Cross. Then you project your confusion onto the Day of the Lord.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post 350.
I see you still refuse to quote the scriptures in answer to post 350. Saying we know the scriptures is not good enough. Please use the Lords own words as requested in post 354.
I have, and they just get ignored. This way you can quote the Scripture, instead of ignoring them. Every point comes from verses that are quoted over and over on these forums.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disobedience always results in death, even if you have an incorruptible permanent physical body. Ask Adam what happens when one disobeys God.

Don't you think Adam would still be alive and without sin, as long as he never ate from that tree? Or would another human cause death and sin to enter, which would retroactively affect Adam?

No one in the Millennium will cause sin and death to enter. But they will die because of disobedience, as death is always the first result. Sin would be a different matter, altogether. Adam and Eve were allowed to live in a state of death on the earth. God does not extend that compromise with sin in the Millennium.

You must still think there is an original sin? No, there was an original disobedience of Adam. Sin was the result of every one born into death, and sin was just the default nature, because of death. One single sin did not enter when Adam disobeyed. The default state of sin was passed on to all of Adam's descendants through Seth.

I admit you are confused about people living without sin or decay during the Day of the Lord. Sin stops at the 7th Trumpet per the 70 weeks and the promises in Daniel 9:24. Seems you are confused that the transgression was removed at the Cross, and you think there is no sin nor death since the Cross. Then you project your confusion onto the Day of the Lord.
No. It is you that is speaking out of both sides of your mouth at the one time. Your theology is as clear as mud.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He certainly does.

What he doesnt seem to understand is Lazaras resurrection was not a resurrection to glory like Jesus Glorious bodily resurrection. Laz has to wait for this the LAST day, when Jesus comes a second time, as do all the dead in Christ. Thats the meaning of Jesus being the first resurrection as the redeemed await the great day of the redemption of the body.

Lk 21
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Romans 8:23
Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

1. Ephesians 1:14
    who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemptionof those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
  2. Ephesians 4:30
    And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
The day of redemption is when we leave this body. Why would you need the Holy Spirit still keeping you, once you leave death behind? Do you need the Holy Spirit in heaven?

In Luke 21 Jesus is our redemption. That started on the Cross, when "It is finished" was declared.

But redemption is also on an individual level. There is not just one soul, and one body in heaven. There are millions, if not billions of individual souls, each having their own body.

Paul never said we get our permanent body in 2,000 years, nor at the Second Coming.

Paul said if one is physically alive they don't have to wait days after the Second Coming to physically die and then be resurrected. You are applying what Paul said about us dead humans on earth, to those already in Paradise.

You are also confusing the second birth with the first resurrection.

I never said Lazarus was resurrected to glory. That is your made up human opinion, not found anywhere in Scripture, and you all claim I make stuff up. Your made up human opinion is that Lazarus was resurrected back into a state of death. Man, I hope you don't get the same first resurrection you demand of Lazarus. Why would you want any one who spent time in death, to just be brought back into death, and continue in death. That is not a resurrection you offer, but a death sentence.

At what point was Lazarus redeemed? Luke 16. You can argue this is a different Lazarus, or whatever you want to make up, but let us say that Lazarus was in Abraham's bosom for 4 days, because that is how long he was physically dead.

"But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."

If any soul was comforted, and no one could sin nor disobey God, what is redemption for, if they still needed redemption? Redemption is being free from sin and death, but some think redemption means some singular moment of change for all at one time. You all claim this wonderful ideal centered on Jesus, but deny the power given to every individual in Christ, because of the Cross.

The whole point centered around Abraham's bosom, was that Abraham was looking to enter that heavenly city and country not wait in a grave in sheol, in death as his ultimate goal. Paradise is more than just a garden where the tree of life is. And Abraham could enter Paradise once the Cross was physically realized on earth. That is why the thief could enter Paradise that day, and skip the OT requirement of waiting in Abraham's bosom.

Hebrews 11:13-16

"These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly."

Those promises which were far off, became a reality at the Cross, when all walked out of Abraham's bosom in physical bodies, waiting to ascend with Jesus to Paradise, that heavenly country. That was realized, that day for the thief on the cross. He received his physical body in Paradise. He was the first NT convert, who died after Abraham's bosom was emptied. He was ahead of the curve, because he did not have to wait for a resurrection out of Abraham's bosom like those under the OT economy waiting in Abraham's bosom.

You all have made up this point contrary to Scripture, that Jesus is the first resurrection, which is partly true. Jesus is the Word that spoke creation into being. So physical life is part of creation. But the first resurrection applied to humanity, is the physical resurrection, after physical death, after physical birth. Jesus did not have to be born to allow humans to be born, that was already a fact. Jesus did not have to physically die first in order for humans to physically die. That came from the first Adam. But to be made alive which includes the first physical resurrection, including physically leaving Abraham's bosom, Jesus had to conquer death and the grave, and Jesus did not have to physically raise first, as the same point, He did not need to be born first, nor die first, for humans to have that ability.

But you take the first resurrection and make that the second birth, taking away the physical aspect and placing it into the spiritual, when there was already a perfectly good term already being applied. Those waiting in Abraham's bosom did not need to be made alive. They needed a physical body and allowed into Paradise. They were alive and comforted in Abraham's bosom. They were naked without the permanent incorruptible physical body, as that was not necessary in the grave. However to come out of their grave necessitates they not walk around as a naked soul, but to be clothed upon as Paul put it in 2 Corinthians. And in Matthew 27 we see exactly that as they all left their graves in physical bodies.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live."

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life."

That happened to the OT redeemed.

"and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

That is on hold, because that final hour is not until death is defeated.

"For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Death and the grave/sheol are holding the dead until the final day of judgment. But the dead have to wait until called. Lazarus did not have to wait, and was called. So now you want us all to believe that Jesus did not call Lazarus out of the grave, nor did Lazarus physically appear, even though that is what John wrote. You just want that to be a parable about souls enjoying heaven.

Or Jesus was incapable of being the Resurrection and the Life, as Lazarus was still dead, needed redemption, and had to go back to sheol to wait with the rest of the dead for thousands of years. You have your minds made up in contradiction to plainly stated Scripture.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your repetitive posts are numbing.
I think you think if you avoid the contradictions they will go away. But, guess what? They do not. You are making opposing statements. The ball is in your court to explain.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you think if you avoid the contradictions they will go away. But, guess what? They do not. You are making opposing statements. The ball is in your court to explain.
You have not even pointed out any contradictions. You cannot even make sense out of God's Word. Adam would never had died, ever, if he abstained from disobedience. So there was no sentence of death passed down to his offspring until he disobeyed God.

Death came after he disobeyed, because Adam was placed into a physical body of death that would eventually die. That is the physical death that day, a change from one physical body of life to one physical body of death. That does not contradict any Scripture.

You claim he never physically died, which is the same point Satan made, but that was a lie, and contradicts Scripture and the reality of what actually happened.

So you take Satan's deception and twist it to make your opinion sound great and call the result of Adam's disobedience your own "word" and "scripture".

There will be a Day of the Lord, and humans will have that body back that Adam had before he disobeyed God. So they will not naturally die. They will not be sinners. They will die if they disobey God, because death is always the penalty of disobedience.

There are several examples in Scripture where God can choose to take a life or give life. Job said:

"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."

God has the power to give us everything even life, or take everything away, even our life.

Jeremiah 18:

"And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel."

Echoed by Paul:

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"

God can place the soul in a body of death or a body of life. God can place us in sin and death, or take sin and death away.

So when Adam disobeyed, instead of removing Adam from creation, God gave Adam a body of corruption as a replacement for the body of incorruption. Adam did physically die. Because Scripture acknowledges that God can do and change anything about His creation as God sees fit.

Now all of humanity is under the bondage of sin and death in a state of physical and spiritual death. The first resurrection changes the physical body from corruption to incorruption. The glorification is putting on the spirit to restore the entire human, soul, body, and spirit.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not even pointed out any contradictions. You cannot even make sense out of God's Word. Adam would never had died, ever, if he abstained from disobedience. So there was no sentence of death passed down to his offspring until he disobeyed God.

Death came after he disobeyed, because Adam was placed into a physical body of death that would eventually die. That is the physical death that day, a change from one physical body of life to one physical body of death. That does not contradict any Scripture.

You claim he never physically died, which is the same point Satan made, but that was a lie, and contradicts Scripture and the reality of what actually happened.

So you take Satan's deception and twist it to make your opinion sound great and call the result of Adam's disobedience your own "word" and "scripture".

There will be a Day of the Lord, and humans will have that body back that Adam had before he disobeyed God. So they will not naturally die. They will not be sinners. They will die if they disobey God, because death is always the penalty of disobedience.

There are several examples in Scripture where God can choose to take a life or give life. Job said:

"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."

God has the power to give us everything even life, or take everything away, even our life.

Jeremiah 18:

"And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel."

Echoed by Paul:

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"

God can place the soul in a body of death or a body of life. God can place us in sin and death, or take sin and death away.

So when Adam disobeyed, instead of removing Adam from creation, God gave Adam a body of corruption as a replacement for the body of incorruption. Adam did physically die. Because Scripture acknowledges that God can do and change anything about His creation as God sees fit.

Now all of humanity is under the bondage of sin and death in a state of physical and spiritual death. The first resurrection changes the physical body from corruption to incorruption. The glorification is putting on the spirit to restore the entire human, soul, body, and spirit.

When did i "claim he (Adam) never physically died"? That is ludicrous. You are obviously running out of arguments.

Where in the whole of Scripture does it teach that "There will be a Day of the Lord, and humans will have that body back that Adam had before he disobeyed God. So they will not naturally die. They will not be sinners. They will die if they disobey God, because death is always the penalty of disobedience"?

You have been taught wrong. The Bible says the redeemed will receive immortal glorified bodies when Jesus comes. They will never sin again. They will never die again.

1 Corinthians 15:50-55: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption [Gr. phthartos or perishableness or decaying] inherit incorruption [Gr. aphthrsia or imperishableness or undecaying]. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed [Gr. allasso], In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible [Gr. aphthrsia or imperishableness or undecaying], and we shall be changed [Gr. allasso]. For this corruptible [Gr. phthartos or perishableness or decaying] must put on incorruption [Gr. aphthrsia or imperishableness or undecaying], and this mortal [Gr. thnētos] must put on immortality [Gr. athanasia or deathlessness]. So when this corruptible [Gr. phthartos or perishableness or decaying] shall have put on incorruption [Gr. aphthrsia or imperishableness or undecaying], and this mortal [Gr. thnētos] shall have put on immortality [Gr. athanasia or deathlessness], then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Adam never possessed such a body.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did i "claim he (Adam) never physically died"? That is ludicrous. You are obviously running out of arguments.

Right here:

Adam never possessed such a body.

You claim Adam never had a physical body that could not die. Adam was not a physical body. He physically died, because God removed Adam's soul from the body that could not die and put that soul in a body that could die. That was physical death, because Adam had a different body.

I never said the body died. I said Adam physically died. He lost that body that could never die. You claim Adam never left that body, which is a lie. Adam did physically die because he did leave that body.

A mortal body can die, because it is already in a state of death, hence the word mortal.

So, after the 7th Trumpet, no one will have that body of death. Not even those living in the Day of the Lord on the earth which you used to believe in.

You literally teach that God's permanent incorruptible physical body can die, because it eventually did for Adam. The Cross did not allow God to finally create a body that cannot die. The Cross allowed sinners to get back that body that cannot die. There was not a new genesis, there was a restoration to the original genesis. That is the whole point of the Day of the Lord.

This body of death is abolished at the 7th Trumpet. But disobedience will still result in death during the Day of the Lord. The soul will be removed from that body and the body will no longer exist like it did for Adam. Removing items from creation is not death. Separation from God is death. Of course if something is no longer a part of creation it would be separated from God. The second death is existence in the LOF. No verse states when the second death is abolished.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right here:

You claim Adam never had a physical body that could not die. Adam was not a physical body. He physically died, because God removed Adam's soul from the body that could not die and put that soul in a body that could die. That was physical death, because Adam had a different body.

I never said the body died. I said Adam physically died. He lost that body that could never die. You claim Adam never left that body, which is a lie. Adam did physically die because he did leave that body.

A mortal body can die, because it is already in a state of death, hence the word mortal.

So, after the 7th Trumpet, no one will have that body of death. Not even those living in the Day of the Lord on the earth which you used to believe in.

You literally teach that God's permanent incorruptible physical body can die, because it eventually did for Adam. The Cross did not allow God to finally create a body that cannot die. The Cross allowed sinners to get back that body that cannot die. There was not a new genesis, there was a restoration to the original genesis. That is the whole point of the Day of the Lord.

This body of death is abolished at the 7th Trumpet. But disobedience will still result in death during the Day of the Lord. The soul will be removed from that body and the body will no longer exist like it did for Adam. Removing items from creation is not death. Separation from God is death. Of course if something is no longer a part of creation it would be separated from God. The second death is existence in the LOF. No verse states when the second death is abolished.

Where are you quoting from? I cannot find it?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never denied that people born in the Day of the Lord can die.

Really? You previously said this.

They are not believers. They are not unbelievers. They do not need belief period. They have the iron rod rule of Christ. They have incorruptible bodies, that cannot ever die again spiritually nor physically.

Which is it? You change your beliefs every time we talk.

Your silence is deafening!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? You previously said this.

Which is it? You change your beliefs every time we talk.

Your silence is deafening!
The body cannot die. But God can remove a person from life and place them into death, for disobedience.

You think I am saying no one can disobey God during the Day of the Lord, because no one will be born a sinner.

You are born into a state of death body, that will die. During the Day of the Lord there will be no state of death, people will be in bondage to, that produces natural death.

Death has always been the result of disobedience to God. Can you think of one human who disobeyed God, who got off scott free without facing death or removal from life on earth?

Has Satan literally done anything to disobey God with, found in Scripture? Obviously lying is breaking a command given to humans. But does Satan outright lie to humans or just deceive them into thinking a falsehood is correct?

You seem to think this: "Ye shall not surely die" is not a lie, because you deny they physically died the moment Adam ate. They did, because their soul was removed from a permanent incorruptible physical body that could not die, and placed into a temporal corruptible physical body that now would die, and considered death/mortal.

That is physical death by all interpretations, and Satan lied. Now you think he did not lie, because their body never died. The point was not the death of the body. The point was they physically died by being placed into a body of death.

Why would any one during the Day of the Lord disobey, just to see if they would indeed literally die?

Would you claim to fully understand this verse: Matthew 10:28

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Jesus points out the soul cannot be killed, but can be destroyed. But a body can be killed, and a body can be destroyed. Two different Greek words with slightly different connotations. Are there bodies in sheol, or is that a figure of speech? What would a killed soul even mean?

You claim death is defeated at a certain point in time, except God retains the right to kill or destroy the physical body at any time, even if death is defeated, so what does it mean to even remove death as the last enemy, if God is still capable of killing a person, or destroying them? Does God take away His own ability at the same time?

I am saying that death is non existent during the Day of the Lord, because death is not the enemy. Disobedience to God is the enemy. But I also see that death is the last enemy, because God did consume all those people with fire after the Day of the Lord. Because during the Day of the Lord, no one feared death nor expected another person to kill them. But they did expect to die, if they disobeyed God, because only God had that right during the Day of the Lord.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Adam had an immortal body as we get at the second coming, how did he die?
What is an immortal body? What verse in Scripture declares an immortal body?

I have posted this over a hundred times, and no one seems to get 2 Corinthians 5:1

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

Adam died the same way we live. Adam, a soul, left that building eternal from God and entered the tent from the earth. The reverse process is true of Adam's redeemed flesh. A redeemed soul lives. Adam without sin and death experienced death in a temporal corruptible physical body.

I get that you all are stuck on mortal and immortal. But it is really death and life. You don't have to say death and non death. Having eternal life is what ancient Greeks and Romans would call immortal. But we are not ancient Greeks nor Romans. We are modern day English speaking people. Life is such a more normal term than immortal. Obviously you all hate the term "permanent". But is is closer to Paul's terms tabernacle or tent and a building which is more permanent than a tabernacle or tent which is portable and can be taken down or set up at will. Obviously we can even move buildings with today's modern technology. But temporal and permanent work for me. Besides incorruptible and corruptible define the state of our body as well as temporal and permanent. Is the soul or spirit corruptible or incorruptible?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is an immortal body? What verse in Scripture declares an immortal body?

I have posted this over a hundred times, and no one seems to get 2 Corinthians 5:1

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

Adam died the same way we live. Adam, a soul, left that building eternal from God and entered the tent from the earth. The reverse process is true of Adam's redeemed flesh. A redeemed soul lives. Adam without sin and death experienced death in a temporal corruptible physical body.

I get that you all are stuck on mortal and immortal. But it is really death and life. You don't have to say death and non death. Having eternal life is what ancient Greeks and Romans would call immortal. But we are not ancient Greeks nor Romans. We are modern day English speaking people. Life is such a more normal term than immortal. Obviously you all hate the term "permanent". But is is closer to Paul's terms tabernacle or tent and a building which is more permanent than a tabernacle or tent which is portable and can be taken down or set up at will. Obviously we can even move buildings with today's modern technology. But temporal and permanent work for me. Besides incorruptible and corruptible define the state of our body as well as temporal and permanent. Is the soul or spirit corruptible or incorruptible?

The bodies we will get are sinless and deathless. They are glorified. They are immortal. Check the text out that you (once again) avoided. It forbids your teaching.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body cannot die. But God can remove a person from life and place them into death, for disobedience.

You think I am saying no one can disobey God during the Day of the Lord, because no one will be born a sinner.

You are born into a state of death body, that will die. During the Day of the Lord there will be no state of death, people will be in bondage to, that produces natural death.

Death has always been the result of disobedience to God. Can you think of one human who disobeyed God, who got off scott free without facing death or removal from life on earth?

Has Satan literally done anything to disobey God with, found in Scripture? Obviously lying is breaking a command given to humans. But does Satan outright lie to humans or just deceive them into thinking a falsehood is correct?

You seem to think this: "Ye shall not surely die" is not a lie, because you deny they physically died the moment Adam ate. They did, because their soul was removed from a permanent incorruptible physical body that could not die, and placed into a temporal corruptible physical body that now would die, and considered death/mortal.

That is physical death by all interpretations, and Satan lied. Now you think he did not lie, because their body never died. The point was not the death of the body. The point was they physically died by being placed into a body of death.

Why would any one during the Day of the Lord disobey, just to see if they would indeed literally die?

Would you claim to fully understand this verse: Matthew 10:28

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Jesus points out the soul cannot be killed, but can be destroyed. But a body can be killed, and a body can be destroyed. Two different Greek words with slightly different connotations. Are there bodies in sheol, or is that a figure of speech? What would a killed soul even mean?

You claim death is defeated at a certain point in time, except God retains the right to kill or destroy the physical body at any time, even if death is defeated, so what does it mean to even remove death as the last enemy, if God is still capable of killing a person, or destroying them? Does God take away His own ability at the same time?

I am saying that death is non existent during the Day of the Lord, because death is not the enemy. Disobedience to God is the enemy. But I also see that death is the last enemy, because God did consume all those people with fire after the Day of the Lord. Because during the Day of the Lord, no one feared death nor expected another person to kill them. But they did expect to die, if they disobeyed God, because only God had that right during the Day of the Lord.

Your fight is with the inspired text. You are making it up as you go.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and
fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
  • Is being deceived by Satan sin?
  • Is disobeying God sin?
  • Is rebelling against God sin?
  • Is following Satan sin?
  • Is wicked insurrection sin?