Your Opinion On Atheists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
aspen2 said:
Love doesn't always work? Strange comment - all we are called to do is love. The Holy Spirit converts the heart that Jesus saves - not us.
I agree. Love always works because God is love (1 John 4:6 and 1 John 4:8). And it has always been the Holy Spirit who converts the heart. All we do is spread the Gospel....the Good news of God's love and mercy. It is up to those who hear it to either receive it or reject it. We are not to force Christianity on anyone. The person must receive Christianity of their own free will.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

Though I think that hell fire and brimstone teaching has to be done with carefulness and spiritual leading it is profitable when done at the right time with the right people. What people often forget, in the age of grace, is that God is still the same as He was in the Old Testament. The only thing different is the blood of His son that stands between us and His wrath. When people do not accept Christ's sacrifice and thus their sins have no propitiation then they are really in danger of eternal damnation. Damnation is torment of the worst kind imaginable. To soft peddle this to them in a manner that does not give them a full picture of what they are facing is sometimes...though not all the times...a disservice to them.

In reality...even when saying very direct and troubling things, if it comes from a heart of real concern and compassion, it is, in actual fact, loving. When Jesus rebuked the Pharisees it was not hate that He was preaching but rather love.
Take, for instance, agnostics and their evil twin...atheists. Depending what spirit is in them it is sometimes good to love them and hear them out for often times their rebellion to God is simply out of hurt from a sense of betrayal at some point in their lives. At other times, what you are dealing with, is a lying spirit that inhabits them and speaks with soft reasonable words that are full of poison. I really dislike the second type of agnostic/atheist. They appear so reasonable but underneath lurks demons that seethe with malevolence born of hell. If those demons were unmasked you would see some pretty dramatic fireworks.

Though, in the main, I would agree that a soft approach may be in order sometimes I feel lead to slap these hell bound people upside the head, not to hurt them, but to shock them into seeing to folly of their ways. A lot of people in their lives are actually killing them with kindness thinking that never directly challenging them is somehow going to win them over to the truth.

Let us not make grace an excuse for watering down the severity of the consequences of not accepting the Son of God. This is a mistake that people sometimes make because they fear to speak directly to what is actually taking place.

Blessings,

Justin

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

Though I think that hell fire and brimstone teaching has to be done with carefulness and spiritual leading it is profitable when done at the right time with the right people. What people often forget, in the age of grace, is that God is still the same as He was in the Old Testament. The only thing different is the blood of His son that stands between us and His wrath. When people do not accept Christ's sacrifice and thus their sins have no propitiation then they are really in danger of eternal damnation. Damnation is torment of the worst kind imaginable. To soft peddle this to them in a manner that does not give them a full picture of what they are facing is sometimes...though not all the times...a disservice to them.

In reality...even when saying very direct and troubling things, if it comes from a heart of real concern and compassion, it is, in actual fact, loving. When Jesus rebuked the Pharisees it was not hate that He was preaching but rather love.
Take, for instance, agnostics and their evil twin...atheists. Depending what spirit is in them it is sometimes good to love them and hear them out for often times their rebellion to God is simply out of hurt from a sense of betrayal at some point in their lives. At other times, what you are dealing with, is a lying spirit that inhabits them and speaks with soft reasonable words that are full of poison. I really dislike the second type of agnostic/atheist. They appear so reasonable but underneath lurks demons that seethe with malevolence born of hell. If those demons were unmasked you would see some pretty dramatic fireworks.

Though, in the main, I would agree that a soft approach may be in order sometimes I feel lead to slap these hell bound people upside the head, not to hurt them, but to shock them into seeing to folly of their ways. A lot of people in their lives are actually killing them with kindness thinking that never directly challenging them is somehow going to win them over to the truth.

Let us not make grace an excuse for watering down the severity of the consequences of not accepting the Son of God. This is a mistake that people sometimes make because they fear to speak directly to what is actually taking place.

Blessings,

Justin
God is the only one who judges who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell. We cannot condemn anyone to Hell because we can't make those judgements. Let me ask you this: The people of the Old Testament (such as Abraham) never heard of Jesus Christ. Is Abraham condemn to Hell because he never heard of Jesus Christ? Is everyone who lived before Christ was born on this earth condemned to Hell because they have never heard of Jesus Christ?

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear S,

Salvation was provisional in the Old Testament. Provisional upon the sacrifice of Christ as the antitype of all the Mosaic system. Those who were outside the system had no way to atone for their sins even provisionally. Now, this is not to say that the children of Israel had a monopoly on atonement. It is possible that Go revealed himself to others but the sacrificial system would have been the same. The priesthood of Melchizedek and the wise men from the east come to mind. Everyone who will every make heaven their home will only be justified by faith in God and His son...even if it was only provisionally until he came. This applies to everyone without exception.

If a person, such as a agnostic or atheist rejects God and does not have faith in His son there is no possible redemption for them. Only the blood of the lamb can hide their sin from our Fathers wrath. Make no mistake about it our Father is really angry and vengeance is His. Everything that has been tainted by sin will be burnt up. If we are not washed white as snow by accepting the sacrifice of God's only begotten then we will be burn too...forever.

We do not judge but we do read and understand His judgments. If God says that those who do not accept His son will burn forever without end then we can repeat His judgment for we are simply speaking the truth He has uttered. Yes, we must speak the truth in love, but that does not mean we have be mealy mouthed about it.

So, for me to look into a agnostics eyes and tell them that they face the Lake of fire for eternity if they do not repent and accept son of God as their personal Lord and savior is perfectly correct. Those who coddle these types, because they want to appear loving and reasonable, play into their deception and do not help them recognize the severity of their situation.

Bondage is a hard thing to break. Agnostics and Atheists are not possessed of reason but are possessed by demons that wish to sound reasonable. You have to be led by the Holy Spirit as to how to deal with such individuals. Sometimes love and patience is what is needed and sometimes a cold hard look at the reality they face is more in order. I do not like my faith to be toyed with by someone who is willfully yielding to a demon. In order to rouse a person's will to fight against the evil spirit the possesses them you may have to shake them up a bit.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear S,

Salvation was provisional in the Old Testament. Provisional upon the sacrifice of Christ as the antitype of all the Mosaic system. Those who were outside the system had no way to atone for their sins even provisionally. Now, this is not to say that the children of Israel had a monopoly on atonement. It is possible that Go revealed himself to others but the sacrificial system would have been the same. The priesthood of Melchizedek and the wise men from the east come to mind. Everyone who will every make heaven their home will only be justified by faith in God and His son...even if it was only provisionally until he came. This applies to everyone without exception.

If a person, such as a agnostic or atheist rejects God and does not have faith in His son there is no possible redemption for them. Only the blood of the lamb can hide their sin from our Fathers wrath. Make no mistake about it our Father is really angry and vengeance is His. Everything that has been tainted by sin will be burnt up. If we are not washed white as snow by accepting the sacrifice of God's only begotten then we will be burn too...forever.

We do not judge but we do read and understand His judgments. If God says that those who do not accept His son will burn forever without end then we can repeat His judgment for we are simply speaking the truth He has uttered. Yes, we must speak the truth in love, but that does not mean we have be mealy mouthed about it.

So, for me to look into a agnostics eyes and tell them that they face the Lake of fire for eternity if they do not repent and accept son of God as their personal Lord and savior is perfectly correct. Those who coddle these types, because they want to appear loving and reasonable, play into their deception and do not help them recognize the severity of their situation.

Bondage is a hard thing to break. Agnostics and Atheists are not possessed of reason but are possessed by demons that wish to sound reasonable. You have to be led by the Holy Spirit as to how to deal with such individuals. Sometimes love and patience is what is needed and sometimes a cold hard look at the reality they face is more in order. I do not like my faith to be toyed with by someone who is willfully yielding to a demon. In order to rouse a person's will to fight against the evil spirit the possesses them you may have to shake them up a bit.
Brother Justin,

All people seek the Truth including the atheists and agnostic. Agnostics and atheists are not possessed of demons because even they can do good, and all goodness comes from God. Our role as Christians is simply to spread the Gospels. As Christians, we should also respect the dignity of a human being.......that means "freedom of religion." A person is allowed to believe in what they want to believe. A person is also allowed to NOT believe in any religion. We cannot force Christianity on anyone, and we honestly do not know how God would judge a non-Christian who seeks the truth. As for Hell, Catholics believe that the only ones who will be in Hell are unrepentant sinners. The Bible tells us that God will judge each person according to what they know and do.

Romans 2:13-16 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.) This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
In order for us to effectively witness to unbelievers we need the Holy Ghost! (Acts 1:8). For it is the Holy Spirit that will tell us along with the word what to say and speak to those that do not believe (Luke 12:12). It is only by the power and person of the Holy Spirit that one whose heart is closed to the gospel can be opened. For the Holy Spirit convicts and converts sinners not man. When we yield to the power and the knowledge of the Holy Spirit in witnessing then we will fulfill the great commission! Yes we should love the unbelievers 1. because God loves all, 2. because we were like them and 3. the Gospel is love. Unbelievers are blind to the truth of the gospel because they have not the Spirit of Truth to lead them and only He the Holy Spirit can open their eyes like He did the Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus.
"The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned." (Isaiah 50:4)
"When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment' (John 16:8)
"Then he replied, "This is the word the LORD spoke to Zerubbabel: You won't [succeed] by might or by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Angel Armies." (Zechariah 4:6)

Reactions: aspen

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear S,

Why do you think that we honestly do not know how God will judge non-repentant truth seekers?

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

So...are you saying that people who honestly disagree with God and with the Lamb of God are going to also be written in the Lambs book of life? Not a chance.

If they are not written in the book of life they are cast into the Lake of fire...forever.

Are you going to submit to what is written or are you going to hold you belief in spite of what is written? Do you judge God to be overly harsh?

Dear U,

That was a good word.

Blessings to you both,

Justin

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear S,

Why do you think that we honestly do not know how God will judge non-repentant truth seekers?

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

So...are you saying that people who honestly disagree with God and with the Lamb of God are going to also be written in the Lambs book of life? Not a chance.

If they are not written in the book of life they are cast into the Lake of fire...forever.

Are you going to submit to what is written or are you going to hold you belief in spite of what is written? Do you judge God to be overly harsh?

Dear U,

That was a good word.

Blessings to you both,

Justin
The Holy Bible says that each of them will be judged according to their works. It did not say they will be judged according to their religion or beliefs. That is also what Romans 2:13-16 is saying. It is up to God to judge them because only God knows the human heart. The law is written in every man's heart, which only God knows.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
One more point S,

Yes...judged accourding to there works but not saved. I think this is where your are getting mixed up. Salvation is by faith and no one will be justified by works.

Yes, atheists are possessed by demons. It is demonic that a person created by God would actively stand against God. The only ones who do this actively are Satan and his demons. Atheists are not reasonable people because they stand against the reason of God. Atheists are not good people because you cannot be good with God. Most others that do not believe are just simply mixed up but Atheists know the truth and choose to stand against it. These are people who are bound by demonic forces and are being reserved for outer darkness. They are mere shells of what God created them to be and because they refuse to be filled with His Spirit they are filled by another spirit. They are in rebellion to God just as Satan was and is in rebellion to God.

What is the "dignity of the human being?" Will God respect the "dignity of the human being" as He casts them bodily into the Lake of ire forever? And what is freedom of religion? Does God promote freedom of religion of does He demand that we all believe in Him and His son Jesus Christ? In a secular society we have freedom or religion so that we will not persecute others of different belief systems. However, make no mistake about it, on the day of judgment there is only one way you can believe and only one God you will bow to.

You seem to be a very nice a compassionate person and I do believe that it is very important to have those qualities as a Christian. Truly, there is a place for many different types of approaches to the lost as we seek to share the good news.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Justin Mangonel said:
One more point S,

Yes...judged accourding to there works but not saved. I think this is where your are getting mixed up. Salvation is by faith and no one will be justified by works.

Yes, atheists are possessed by demons. It is demonic that a person created by God would actively stand against God. The only ones who do this actively are Satan and his demons. Atheists are not reasonable people because they stand against the reason of God. Atheists are not good people because you cannot be good with God. Most others that do not believe are just simply mixed up but Atheists know the truth and choose to stand against it. These are people who are bound by demonic forces and are being reserved for outer darkness. They are mere shells of what God created them to be and because they refuse to be filled with His Spirit they are filled by another spirit. They are in rebellion to God just as Satan was and is in rebellion to God.

What is the "dignity of the human being?" Will God respect the "dignity of the human being" as He casts them bodily into the Lake of ire forever? And what is freedom of religion? Does God promote freedom of religion of does He demand that we all believe in Him and His son Jesus Christ? In a secular society we have freedom or religion so that we will not persecute others of different belief systems. However, make no mistake about it, on the day of judgment there is only one way you can believe and only one God you will bow to.

You seem to be a very nice a compassionate person and I do believe that it is very important to have those qualities as a Christian. Truly, there is a place for many different types of approaches to the lost as we seek to share the good news.
Brother Justin, it is only you who judged them ALL as unsaved, but that is not what the Holy Bible says. The Holy Bible says that all the dead, small and great, will stand before God and all of them will be judged according to their works. And it goes on to say that THOSE WHOSE NAMES were not found in the Book of Life were cast into the Lake of Fire. The Holy Bible did not say that ALL THEIR NAMES were not found in the Book of Life. Therefore, according to the Bible, it seems that there were some whose names were found in the Book of Life.

And yes, God does promote freedom of religion because He does not force anyone to believe in Him. And as Christians, we are to follow this example. We also should not force Christianity on anyone.

Reactions: aspen

InquisitiveAgnostic

Nov 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
It's also well known that you can't 'force' anyone to truly believe anything. If it happens it's because the individual really wanted it, and proselytizing just makes potential converts angry. Much like telemarketers are wont to do. :p

Lux Veritatis

Jan 22, 2013
Atheists are human beings who have reached a different conclusion about the universe than someone who is religious. They attempt to live their lives as best as they can. Everything else is just stuff to squabble about. They are the same as you, they just used their brain and reached a different conclusion than you.

edit: by "used their brain" i didn't mean to imply that Christians don't. I meant it as "they used their brains just like you use yours."

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Lol! well said Lux... ^_^ Theologians use their brains also and come up with different conclusions on so many things relating to the Word of God. In the end though...it doesn't really matter that much. Unless it's about salvation... :huh: that's another story entirely!

Btw: Christians aren't religious, they are followers of Jesus and his word. "Religion is a funny word that makes me shudder a little"

Bless ya!

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Angelina said:
Lol! well said Lux... ^_^ Theologians use their brains also and come up with different conclusions on so many things relating to the Word of God. In the end though...it doesn't really matter that much. Unless it's about salvation... :huh: that's another story entirely!

Btw: Christians aren't religious, they are followers of Jesus and his word. "Religion is a funny word that makes me shudder a little"

Bless ya!
Religion is defined as a "set of beliefs." I don't see anything bad about it and neither does the Holy Bible.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Lol! :D Well, I'm not religious ~ but I am a Christian. In my old Church, religion is: [defined as] man's effort to reach God, whereas Christianity is: [defined as] God reaching man.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

This is the dividing line between the Gospel of salvation and religion...

Man knows in his heart that there is a God. That is why there are so many religions in the world.
Salvation is: God coming down to man and making him a new creation.

Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
A true Christian is filled with the perfected Christ, come as the 'holy spirit' into us, living our life in righteousness, (for we are dead to sin). This person will never lie cheat steal commit adultery or sin in any way.
This can't be said about atheists.
The problem is that most people who claim to be Christian are frauds and they still continue to sin as they are powerless against sin. They haven't died to their selves yet which betrays the fact they aren't true christians. Therefore there is nothing different from atheists and most so called christians so it takes awhile to know them by their fruits as Jesus said.

Reactions: IanLC

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Angelina said:
Lol! :D Well, I'm not religious ~ but I am a Christian. In my old Church, religion is: [defined as] man's effort to reach God, whereas Christianity is: [defined as] God reaching man.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

This is the dividing line between the Gospel of salvation and religion...

Man knows in his heart that there is a God. That is why there are so many religions in the world.
Salvation is: God coming down to man and making him a new creation.

Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.
I go by what the dictionary says. When we start defining words on our own away from the dictionary, it creates problems. The reason dictionaries were written is so that there is a standard definition by which one can go by. Afterall, in the Jewish religion, God also revealed Himself to the Jews.

I agree that Christianity is a relationship with God, but it is also a set of beliefs.

whitestone said:
A true Christian is filled with the perfected Christ, come as the 'holy spirit' into us, living our life in righteousness, (for we are dead to sin). This person will never lie cheat steal commit adultery or sin in any way.
The problem is that most people who claim to be Christian are frauds and they still continue to sin as they are powerless against sin. They haven't died to their selves yet which betrays the fact they aren't true christians. Therefore there is nothing different from atheists and most so called christians so it takes awhile to know them by their fruits as Jesus said.
I disagree. We are all sinners. A person may not be committing adultery, stealing, or any of those visible things that can be seen. But Christ said that just thinking about adultery is a sin. Thinking about lust is a sin. Getting angry inside is also a sin despite that one may not show these things. There are still sins; therefore, we are always in need of God's grace and repentance. Also, it is possible for anyone to do good works regardless of their religious beliefs. A true Christian is not supposed to judge others. For a Christian to say that they are better than the atheist is already committing a sin. It is the sin of pride.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I go by what the dictionary says. When we start defining words on our own away from the dictionary, it creates problems. The reason dictionaries were written is so that there is a standard definition by which one can go by.
The dictionary is not the word of God and the definition re: religion and Christianity is not mine alone... ^_^

Afterall, in the Jewish religion, God also revealed Himself to the Jews.
True and they still follow the law...a shadow with rituals that cannot save them

Bless ya!

A true Christian is filled with the perfected Christ, come as the 'holy spirit' into us, living our life in righteousness, (for we are dead to sin).
This is true...when we walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh...

This person will never lie cheat steal commit adultery or sin in any way.
This is untrue...Galatians 5:16 [he wasn't talking to Pagans here]

This is also untrue...I have met atheists with integrity as well as those who call themselves believers and they will lie or cheat just as Anannia's and Sapphira did even though they were counted amongst those who were saved and had the infilling of the Holy Spirit during the days of Pentecost.

The problem is that most people who claim to be Christian are frauds and they still continue to sin as they are powerless against sin. They haven't died to their selves yet which betrays the fact they aren't true christians.
This is a lie...Christian's struggle just like everyone else, they have been saved by grace through faith yes...but it does not mean that they are automatically free from past vices or from a life of selfishness or greed. The change comes from a sanctification process which God takes us through with the aide of the Holy Spirit. Even Paul [the missionary to the Gentiles] struggled with this...

Philippians 3:7-12
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Pressing Toward the Goal

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Therefore there is nothing different from atheists and most so called christians so it takes awhile to know them by their fruits as Jesus said.
Another untruth...Christians believe that there is a God - athiests do not :D

Be Blessed!!!

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Angelina said:
The dictionary is not the word of God and the definition re: religion and Christianity is not mine alone... ^_^

True and they still follow the law...a shadow with rituals that cannot save them

Bless ya!

This is also untrue...I have met atheists with integrity as well as those who call themselves believers and they will lie or cheat just as Anannia's and Sapphira did even though they were counted amongst those who were saved and had the infilling of the Holy Spirit during the days of Pentecost.

This is a lie...Christian's struggle just like everyone else, they have been saved by grace through faith yes...but it does not mean that they are automatically free from past vices or from a life of selfishness or greed. The change comes from a sanctification process which God takes us through with the aide of the Holy Spirit. Even Paul [the missionary to the Gentiles] struggled with this...

7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Pressing Toward the Goal

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Be Blessed!!!

That is true that the dictionary is not the word of God. However, the word of God does say:

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Therefore, according to the Bible, religion is not a bad word.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Angelina said:

Bless ya!

Pressing Toward the Goal

Be Blessed!!!
You contradicted what I shared and you contradict the spirit of God in your post when you did so. Everything I shared is exactly true. You have no idea what spirit you are then. You evidently still lust. that doesn't mean others do. You evidently still sin. that doesn't mean others do. By their fruits ye shall know them... What fruit have you just demonstrated here? If I were you Selene, I'd repent before Christ and go and sin no more.
Peace