Your Strength comes from Him..post a positive scripture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It seems we will always have the negative 'sin conscious 'people among us. LOL
A wise preacher once said - " If we live always conscious of HIM, we wont live conscious of sin. "
But some don't seem to have a vision of His dazzling , all powerful awesomeness ... but always a fear of sin for themselves and everyone else!

Let God Fill Your Vision!

Psalm 27
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident
. "

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems we will always have the negative 'sin conscious 'people among us. LOL
A wise preacher once said - " If we live always conscious of HIM, we wont live conscious of sin. "
But some don't seem to have a vision of His dazzling , all powerful awesomeness ... but always a fear of sin for themselves and everyone else!

Let God Fill Your Vision!

Psalm 27
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident
. "

No Fear in His Perfect Love!

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 1:17-18
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

How can one ever refuse a gift? especially a good and perfect one! AMEN!

Reactions: amadeus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 15:13 "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 15:13 "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit."
The God of HOPE!!!!!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1
If we have no hope how can we have faith!

Reactions: amadeus

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Fear not those (that) which can kill the body, but fear Him who can destroy the soul." The virus cannot harm a Christian; it can kill our body, but not our soul. No one will come down with the virus unless God allows it (Job). If God wants any one of us to suffer, He will bring us suffering (Jonah). Quarantine will not protect anyone from God's will.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Fear not those (that) which can kill the body, but fear Him who can destroy the soul." The virus cannot harm a Christian; it can kill our body, but not our soul. No one will come down with the virus unless God allows it (Job). If God wants any one of us to suffer, He will bring us suffering (Jonah). Quarantine will not protect anyone from God's will.
He is a Sovereign God and as He Wills so shall it be. Good message there!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Christians or others, have been routinely getting sick, very sick, and dying.

Those who do not lack the truth, may have one benefit (the opposite of this) >>> "MY PEOPLE PERISH for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE(experiential and true knowledge, to know what to do) "

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had to include more than one verse....
Ephesians 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁴ For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
¹⁵ Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
¹⁶ That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
¹⁷ That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
¹⁸ May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
¹⁹ And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
²⁰ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
²¹ Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Had to include more than one verse....
Ephesians 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁴ For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
¹⁵ Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
¹⁶ That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
¹⁷ That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
¹⁸ May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
¹⁹ And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
²⁰ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
²¹ Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
What a wonderful, model prayer, so to speak! :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Philippians 1.9-11:

"And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 1.9-11:

"And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."
Yes, I love this as well!

Reactions: farouk

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:4 KJV And we shall be like Him, and we shall be with Him forever.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a lot of religious bondage being shared on the forum lately...
Well brothers and sisters let's get out of that dark, miry clay and rise up and declare Victory in our lives!...I will start.
Post something positive!
The Joy of the Lord IS MY STRENGTH!!!! Nehemiah 8:10

Please provide the scripture with where it is found...thanks!
Hi, Farouk. I've already entered my scripture below, or somewhere. Lol I have been blessed by your posts multiple times today. I wanted to encourage you to keep it coming. Bless you, Farouk. Shalom.