Your time is short...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now do I have to continue with the farce of demonstrating that your assumption etc. have resulted in a flawed outcome to suit your theory and as such your timeline of understanding is very, very, wrong.
We shall soon see, won't we?
As your refutation is in such a scathing and unpleasant manner, I will ignore it.

Any further discussion here is simply a case of what Jesus warned against in; Matthew 7:6

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... your refutation is in such a scathing and unpleasant manner, I will ignore it.

Prov. 27
5 Better is open rebuke
than hidden love.
6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend;
profuse are the kisses of an enemy.

Some people "love" you, in spite of your numerous doctrinal errors.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Jay Ross

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As your refutation is in such a scathing and unpleasant manner, I will ignore it.

Are you attempting to take the "moral" High Ground, when you know that you cannot refute what I have posted. Your response is to make disparaging comments because you think that I should treat you with kid gloves instead of using the rod. Sparing the rod leads to the destruction of the child.

Are you wanting destruction rather than to be spared from that destruction.

I leave the choice up to you.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I know that I will not be disappointed. I have read to many confirmations in the scriptures that support what I post without the need to make up my own outcome like you love to do.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did you arrive at the death being on a Wednesday? The Jews followed a Lunar Calendar for appointed times. In other words even the Sabbath could end up on any NAMED Day of the week such as Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc... but it would always land on the 7th day of the Lunar week.
Everything can be found online these days. Do I trust everything, no, but how can a computer calculate things? It is not magic.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Some people "love" you, in spite of your numerous doctrinal errors.
But most hate me, because what I point out from scripture contradicts their precious beliefs.

Your modus operandi, BJ; is not to show from the Bible any errors I, or others may have made, but to abuse and denigrate us.
Are you wanting destruction rather than to be spared from that destruction.

I leave the choice up to you.
We do not have a 'choice'. All the world will experience the Lords terrible Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 3:8, Luke 21:35
Have you not read the many great Promises of God to protect His people during all that must happen? Isaiah 43:2, Psalms 23

Pneuma

Jun 14, 2020
ST.Louis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything can be found online these days. Do I trust everything, no, but how can a computer calculate things? It is not magic.

There is a great book called
Peter Norton's Inside the PC

It helped me to understand how a computer calculates things.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But most hate me, because what I point out from scripture contradicts their precious beliefs. Your modus operandi, BJ; is not to show from the Bible any errors I, or others may have made ...

Most of what you "point out" is from a supposition which translates into a tangent. Your "CME" theory is unsubstantiated by History (that is to say that such a burst would cause men's tongues to dissolve while they yet stand) and defies Scripture. A nuclear weapon on the other hand IS substantiated by History and depicted in Scripture.

You just don't want to hear it.
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Most of what you "point out" is from a supposition which translates into a tangent. Your "CME" theory is unsubstantiated by History (that is to say that such a burst would cause men's tongues to dissolve while they yet stand) and defies Scripture. A nuclear weapon on the other hand IS substantiated by History and depicted in Scripture.

You just don't want to hear it.
Bobby Jo
A Coronal Mass Ejection; explosion of the suns surface on the Day of the Lords wrath, is the only way all the prophesies about that Day can be literally fulfilled... You just don't want to believe it. There is plenty of historical data about CME's.
The plague described in Zechariah 14:12 is not at the Sixth Seal event, it is for during the Millennium.

As I have said; you fail to provide scripture to support your wild claims.

Pneuma

Jun 14, 2020
ST.Louis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the discussion everyone. I have decided to move unto another forum. I hope you all study the Jubilees as they are paramount to understanding His return. Please strive to emulate our Lord Jesus Christ. My hope to you all is everlasting peace.

Reactions: Keraz

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... CME ... You just don't want to believe it. ...

Physics refutes your assignment that men's tongues would melt in their mouths while they yet stand. You just choose not to believe it. -- You have a FALSE agenda and will defend it come hell or high water.

And so you do! :)
Bobby Jo