Your Worst Typos (w/illustrations)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never saw that pic until now, LoL!

Went to find this thread cuz I just noticed "certain" sometimes typos into "vermin" (the "v" is too close to the darn "c"). But when posting my views, I'm often quite certain.

God forbid I should say "I'm quite vermin."

wnd_f58e6ceae7240993d5152bd9af0215b9.jpg

Reactions: Mayflower

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Was just posting, and I did it again! One of my worst typos, which I loathe, but I invariably have this habit of typing the word "beats" instead of "beast" (just did it again), and if I don't catch it I show the world just how much of a nincompoop I really am.

I have others, but I'll start here. If you have one and decide to post it, feel free to add a picture to illustrate your "typo indiscretion." Here's my rendition of "the beats of the apocalypse."

-font-b-drums-b-font-octopus-music-funny-animal-font-b-Poster-b-font-Home.jpg

My typos are usually phonetic, e.g. "ai" for "I"; "your, you're; their, there, they're; etc. Proofreading is a must because the part of your brain that is used to compose is not the same part that proofreads.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My typos are usually phonetic, e.g. "ai" for "I"; "your, you're; their, there, they're; etc. Proofreading is a must because the part of your brain that is used to compose is not the same part that proofreads.

Then again, if you're typos are bad enough they can throw your opponent off during debate; sort of like when a chess player makes a really unorthodox move to make his opponent try and figure out what in the world he's up to.

1813959aa3fc7cb3de2e581bf794585c.jpg

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then again, if you're typos are bad enough they can throw your opponent off during debate; sort of like when a chess player makes a really unorthodox move to make his opponent try and figure out what in the world he's up to.

1813959aa3fc7cb3de2e581bf794585c.jpg

Eye jes doughn't git aknee oph eht.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just add letters. And a and s are by wach other on the phone, so always having to go bavk and edit those. Add extra a ike Im talking like a ssssnake. Lol

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hard on the phone when you have a tot. Id never get anything written out and constantly lose my thoughts if I don't post first then edit. Lol because I have to get off so much. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes me made when poople dont chick their post before hitting the send button!

I am guilty of that! I usually send it then re-read it and correct. It brings me back to something I read years ago that I believe is true (for me). "There is no such thing as good writing; only good re-writing." and at that... I'm not even good at re-writing!

Because the internet moves so fast, and posts are relevant today and not tomorrow, most people do not spend to much time and effort choosing their words or checking their grammar.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My flat-out worst typo came in an online evolution/creation er "discussion", when I inadvertently typo'ed the name of YE creationist Dr. Jonathan Sarfati. I won't repeat it here.