Zuoqin sales?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At one time...I used to click on them all and delete them all ( by opening then closing they drop out of the list of unread new posts ) ....in my "NEW POSTS" one night there was about 18 of them!! But now I don't bother because by the morning one of the mods had deleted them all. Angelina is in OZ so awake when we are asleep...I guessed she does it?

The person who puts all these up from time to time...is female, not male...I checked their profile page.
At least it isn't every evening...:rolleyes:

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ah, did you "report" one of them?

No need, their list of endless Adds get deleted by morning thankfully...I left them all last night...and they are all gone today...

Reactions: bbyrd009

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked through them early this am.

You know the Lord has those guys post so we can put the Holy Spirit on their trail through prayer.

Randy Cutlipp former pianist for 3 dog night rock band visited our church and gave his testimony. I gave a message in tongues and Randy was given the interpretation many years ago.

When God saved him he told Randy to start riding a bicycle. People would honk their horns and cuss him. After he learned to control his temper and not cuss them back the Lord told him that every person that honked their horns at him was a signal to pray for them. After awhile he'd pray for every one. Then they stopped honking. The devil knew he would pray.

So let's just pray for these misguided sales people. God has an offer for them they'd best not refuse.