‘Biological weapons attack’ conspiracies surface over ‘suspicious’ timing of Trump, GOP senators

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I do not understand, at any level, is how the nation has no united view on what is going on.
The extreme right wing and extreme left will always exploit trauma and problems.

Shooting dead innocents is a reason to get upset. 15,292 gun shot deaths in 2019 in the US.
200,000 deaths so far from Covid-19 this year.

I wonder what is actually more important to get on top of?

The answer to groups claiming rights and opportunity is education, funded and provided by the government.
Once people know how life works and what are the real challenges in a mixed economy, things become much simpler.

Climate change is happening at an extreme level, possibly the worst case scenario.
But how many still live in denial, because they do not know how little a change will destroy our civilisation, literally.
Covid-19 is just the first mild challenge. There are much worse ones out there and they are coming.

We all need to pull together and start to know we are a society blessed but also in a honeymoon period......
But if one blames others, and does not take responsibility ourselves we will implode.......
You're forgetting the approximately 900,000 babies killed in (and out) of their mothers' wombs EVERY YEAR!

Approximately 900,000 Babies Killed in Abortions Every Year. 2,465 Babies Die Every Day
NATIONAL KATIE YODER NOV 30, 2018 | 12:05PM WASHINGTON, DC

Approximately 900,000 Babies Killed in Abortions Every Year. 2,465 Babies Die Every Day

I agree that we all need to pull together, but that won't happen unless we all turn to God!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason why biological weapons got banned because they kill everyone, on both sides so are a very bad idea, as there are no winners.
Mind you with Trump as president, and the message its just like flu, it is a great way to destroy a nation......

After reading the CDC data charts it would appear that the CNN and Washington Post are not fake news. This article (Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)) and this article (Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates) explains that there are about 3 times as many deaths from COVID-19 as there is the flu. My count from the data charts is COVID deaths 175k, Influenza 24K-62K deaths in 6 months.

COVID-19 is definitely more deadly, but still not super deadly compared to some military biologic weapon or cancer (CDC - Expected New Cancer Cases and Deaths in 2020) for that matter. Cancer is about twice the COVID-19 death count. So yeah it's bad, maybe they should tax people for not wearing masks to pay for COVID care like they tax people for smoking so they can recover cancer care costs :p

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
After reading the CDC data charts it would appear that the CNN and Washington Post are not fake news. This article (Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)) and this article (Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates) explains that there are about 3 times as many deaths from COVID-19 as there is the flu. My count from the data charts is COVID deaths 175k, Influenza 24K-62K deaths in 6 months.

COVID-19 is definitely more deadly, but still not super deadly compared to some military biologic weapon or cancer (CDC - Expected New Cancer Cases and Deaths in 2020) for that matter. Cancer is about twice the COVID-19 death count. So yeah it's bad, maybe they should tax people for not wearing masks to pay for COVID care like they tax people for smoking so they can recover cancer care costs :p

What should matter for determining policy is current data trends. We should exclude the spike in March-April as a perturbation. The summer showed Excess mortality was only 20% higher than an average year for this time-frame. So far the fall numbers are trending below average in the US. I expect another blip in winter, but it is unlikely to be as high as initial numbers.

Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What should matter for determining policy is current data trends. We should exclude the spike in March-April as a perturbation. The summer showed Excess mortality was only 20% higher than an average year for this time-frame. So far the fall numbers are trending below average in the US. I expect another blip in winter, but it is unlikely to be as high as initial numbers.

Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)

While interesting, I'm curious how many people didn't die because they were not at work, not in bars, not crossing in traffic, not getting other infections because of distancing, I know, impossible to know.

Much love!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While interesting, I'm curious how many people didn't die because they were not at work, not in bars, not crossing in traffic, not getting other infections because of distancing, I know, impossible to know.

Much love!
Yeah, I wonder if they factored in these statistics.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yeah, I wonder if they factored in these statistics.

The numbers include all causes, so the lockdown's impact would be seen in this number. Presumably by decreasing accidents, and increasing homicide and suicide rates.

Normal years have accidents at about 5% of all causes. Suicide and homicide account for around 2%. So I expect a net offset of a few percent below average due to the lockdown.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The numbers include all causes, so the lockdown's impact would be seen in this number. Presumably by decreasing accidents, and increasing homicide and suicide rates.

Normal years have accidents at about 5% of all causes. Suicide and homicide account for around 2%. So I expect a net offset of a few percent below average due to the lockdown.

Other data sources show the excess deaths that are covid related and even not covid related. For some unknown reason there was an increase in non-covid deaths back in April. Perhaps stress attributed to increased deaths due to other health problems.

It appears that the inital fear of covid was a significant cause of death. 25% of excess deaths in the US may have been indirectly related to covid; those who didn't get the disease.

The president should downplay Covid, it will save lives.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Of course they are fake news the CDC can not be trusted run by a guy who hates Trump. Nothing "Experts" say can be trusted

This idea nothing "Experts" say can be trusted is by definition the opposite of the truth.
An expert is an expert because they know the facts. If they do not know the facts they are not experts.

An extension of this logic is to say we should trust people who know nothing about a subject and ignore those who do.
That is plainly a stupid and idiotic idea. It is fine to pit one set of experts against another, so a conclusion can be drawn.

The problem is society experts often spoke beyond their expertise, and did not know how to address the electorate, so the electorate rejected the knowledgeable elites and opted for those who identified with their position.

The sub text of expertise is the ability to help other come to conclusions regarding problems they need to solve.
So it needs addressing how whole communities could be turned upside down, and it assumed they would just move, when in the world today the ability to stay in one place and just wait is completely possible. In past generations people starved, or they moved, so they moved.

So we need a solution that addresses the current social situation without the old incentives, which were survival and brutal.
God bless you

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Money is not "evil", and I suspect that the Drug Companies see A LOT OF MONEY to be made in this FLU. Of course as expressed in my Post #64, any Medication is a SECOND CHOICE.

But this is NOT "The Mark of the Beast", and it's not a BOOGIE MAN. It's simply a product which might help a person get through an illness with fewer complications, -- no more and no less.

Bobby Jo
Money is not "evil", but whosoever live in spirituality should not obey two masters.
Remember of these two verses :

1 Timothy 6:10 (BBE)
For the love of money is a root of all evil: and some whose hearts were fixed on it have been turned away from the faith, and been wounded with unnumbered sorrows.

Matthew 6:24 (BBE)
No man is able to be a servant to two masters: for he will have hate for the one and love for the other, or he will keep to one and have no respect for the other. You may not be servants of God and of wealth.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other data sources show the excess deaths that are covid related and even not covid related. For some unknown reason there was an increase in non-covid deaths back in April. Perhaps stress attributed to increased deaths due to other health problems.

It appears that the inital fear of covid was a significant cause of death. 25% of excess deaths in the US may have been indirectly related to covid; those who didn't get the disease.

The president should downplay Covid, it will save lives.

Exactly. I remember that initial fear in March and April, it caused my asthma to flare up so bad that I was deathly afraid that I had that dreaded disease but I didn't just asthma. No before this my asthma was pretty much gone but the stress was so huge, with the fear that I still suffer from asthma. All for what? Absolutely nothing. Suicide was extremely high at the time because of the fear and the house arrest that we were placed under. A house arrest merely for being and nothing more and then the dumb governments allowed riots, I will never call them protest.

So all that combined the fear, the loneliness, the isolation, being under house arrest for no reason all contributed to the death toll. The governments murdered many people because of an evil liberal agenda. I pray that President Trump somehow can expose that evil from the dems

Reactions: lforrest