“Before Abraham Was, I Am.”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the man and his wife heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9But the LORD God called out to the man, “Where are you?” 10“I heard Your voice in the garden,” he replied, “and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself.” 11“Who told you that you were naked?” asked the LORD God. “Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”

Who is this Person walking in the Garden with Adam and Eve in the Garden - Is it the Father or the Son???
As the Logos, the spokesman for God I would say this was Jesus in His prehuman existence. So let me ask you ... how does a voice walk in the garden?

Reactions: David in NJ

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Christ did not say HE was before Abraham.
Christ said HE is IAM.
"before Abraham IAM"
IAM is the LORD who spoke to Moses and appeared to Him on the Mountain in Exodus.
oh really i don't buy it though
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

God must be talking to satan right?
or God is talking to his only begotten son since he was the first born of all creations

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh really i don't buy it though
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

God must be talking to satan right?
or God is talking to his only begotten son since he was the first born of all creations

Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness. = 3 = Father Son Holy Spirit

Father Son Holy Spirit is the Gospel. If you remove any of the 3 you have no Gospel.
Peace

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
This is true and you may be a devil as well.
and you may not be wrong with that
well if you put a dot on it then
it means you can see the heart of your friend just like God
since you already have a verdict on your friend even though only God can see the heart

can see everything

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Its true i dont know him very well , but its also true what i said , GOD set him free from the power of the CC
And thus i say PRAISE the GLORIOUS and WONDEROUS LORD .
Ye shall indeed know them by their fruits .
then you are just like God can see everything

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then you are just like God can see everything
Never said that . I am just happy the man was set free from such a dangerous place .
Out of great love for the peoples we must always warn one we see heading in the wrong direction .
Dont just let them skate on thin ice , TELL them there is thin ice and dont skate on it . Thus i am very happy
that man was pulled out of such a dangerous place . My heart is for the peoples and thus its unto them i do warn and remind .

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you may not be wrong with that
well if you put a dot on it then
it means you can see the heart of your friend just like God
since you already have a verdict on your friend even though only God can see the heart

can see everything

No verdict or judgment was passed on you.
i used the same logic you suggested of me friend.
And i specifically used the phrase = 'you may be' = not a verdict made against you = only a unkown

Only the LORD sees our hearts, and since HE does, it's best to pray as David prayed = Psalm 139:23

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No verdict or judgment was passed on you.
i used the same logic you suggested of me friend.
And i specifically used the phrase = 'you may be' = not a verdict made against you = only a unkown
that's why you should not quote comments not meant for you

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Horse puckies..
But if the Church in Rome is your stumbling block, come to the Feast with Alexandria, come with Constantinople.. But come!
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let the hearer say, "Come." Let the one who thirsts come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water
Pax et Bonum

Speaking of horse, John the Apostle saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth Judge and make WAR. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp Sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And the Beast, and the rulers of the earth, and their armies, gathered (will gather) together to make WAR against him that sat on the horse. But the Beast was(will be)taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before the Beast, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were (will be) cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

You, Philip, you are deceived by the Gentile Beast of sea-the Papacy, a religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads(Gentiles), and 10 horns(Jewish people), and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the NAME of blasphemy - VICARIVS FILII DEI - upon which rides the great Whore, the RCC.

The Feast you are selling will happen when the Dragon, the red Dragon, the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, gives his throne in Jerusalem to the Pope, the Beast of sea, and the COURT which is WITHOUT the temple be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months-1.260 days-Revelation 11:v.2- the FIRST HALF of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:v.27.

That said, be sure that the Feast of your church will be into the hell's fire, together the Beast like a lamb with two horns, but speak as Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11- in fact a FALSE LAMB, A FALSE MESSIAH, AN IMPOSTOR-John 5:v.43-47-, then there will be TWO BEASTS ON THE EARTH even in this CURRENT DECADE, AND BOTH BEASTS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS go to the everlasting punishment.

But who will be sit on the throne of Satan in Jerusalem is not Pope Francis, he must die before, and on the next elect Pope will fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 13:v.2.

Get ready

Last edited:

Andreas

Apr 12, 2022
brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry my notes are hard to follow, agreed. But hopefully you can understand the fact that Jesus is the messenger of YHVH and as His personal agent Jesus can speak on The Father's behalf as though he was the Father. All appearances of God in the Bible are of Jesus, never of the Father.

Jesus is the LOGOS/WORD of God:

Hebrews 4:12 For Logos95 of God96 is alive and active, sharper beyond any double-edged knife, 97 penetrating until98 the distribution99 of both life and breath, of both joints and sinews, 100 and is the Judge of inner sentiments and thoughts of the heart. 101 13 And nothing created is imperceptible in His sight, but everything is naked and exposed to the eyes102 of Him, the one unto whom we report. 14 Having then a great High Priest who has passed through the skies – Jesus the Son of God103 – we should cling to the Profession.104 15 For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but one who has been tempted in every way that we are, [yet] without sin. 16 Therefore, we may come with boldness to the throne of grace,105 so that we may receive mercy and grace for prompt assistance.

95 John 1:1,14; 1 Pet. 1:23; 1 John 2:14; Rev. 20:4

96 “Logos of God” (ὁ λόγος τοῦ θεοῦ) is a name for Jesus, as proven by Rev. 19:13. He is portrayed here as having eyes and conscious perception, being “the one to whom we report,” who is keenly observing the assemblies (Rev. 2:2,9,13,19; Rev. 3:2,8,15; Rev. 5:6).

97 μάχαιραν δίστομον, A large two-edged knife used for skinning, dissecting, or processing animals for food. Such knives would expose every interior part of the dissected animal. This was in contrast to ῥομφαίᾳ, a much longer sword used by soldiers or guards.

98 The Greek word ἄχρι is wrongly translated “to” or “unto” in most versions, with reference to distance or extent. However, without exception, ἄχρι always refers to duration of time in the New Testament, never to distance or extent. It should always be translated “until” (cf. Heb. 3:13 & 6:11).

99 The Greek word μερισμοῦ is wrongly translated “dividing asunder” (KJV) or “dividing/division” (NKJV, NASB, NIV). In Scripture, it always means “distribution” (deliver to each one his portion). The only other time it appears in the N.T. is Heb. 2:4 where it refers to the distribution of spiritual gifts. In the Septuagint it always refers to the distribution of the Land inheritance to the various tribes of Israel.

100 Here Paul used a very colorful description of the resurrection. The entire clause, “the distribution of both life and breath, of both joint and sinews,” is a direct reference to the resurrection so vividly described in the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy in Ezekiel 37:1-14.

101 Jesus is clearly identified in Rev. 2:23 by the same language: “all the assemblies will know that I am the one searching the minds and hearts.”

102 The Lamb seated at the Father’s side has “seven eyes,” which represents “the seven Breaths of God” (Rev. 5:6 & Rev. 1:4). These “seven breaths” are also portrayed as “the seven lamps” before the throne of God (Rev. 4:5), one for each of the “seven lampstands” which were the seven assemblies in Asia Minor (Rev. 1:20). Revelation reveals that “the Breath” of God is the direct link between Christ (the head) and the Body (the local assembly). Jesus said that “where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them” (Matt. 18:20). Yet His knowledge of our struggles is also due to His having experienced similar struggles (Heb. 2:17-18; Heb. 5:8-10).

103 Paul linked together the “High Priest” and “Kingly” roles of the ‘Son’ in Psalm 2 & Psalm 110.

104 “The Profession” refers to the “rock” on which Christianity is founded, that Jesus is the Christ (the anointed King to sit upon David’s throne), the Son of God. (cf. Psalm 2 LXX & Matt. 16:13-18)

105 Where Christ is seated at the Father’s right hand awaiting His inheritance (Psalm 110:1 & Rev. 3:21).

Jesus was given authority to speak on The Father's behalf. Exodus 23:20-25

No one has ever seen The Father, He is invisible 1 Tim 6:16 (See also: John 1:18; John 5:37; John 6:46; Col. 1:15; 1 Tim. 1:17; Heb. 11:27; 1 John 4:12,20).

1 Tim 2:5 One mediator between God and men...the man Christ Jesus,

*CHRIST IS THE ROCK***************
1 Corinthians 10v4.....And that rock was Christ.
v9....We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes.
**1 Corinthians 10v4.....Paul was drawing from the Song of Moses which repeatedly refers to Israel’s “Rock” as the one who led them and provided for them during the entire 40 years in the wilderness (Deut. 32:4,15,18,30-31). Moses called this one the “Messenger of YHVH” in Exodus 23:20-23, and He is again identified as such in Judges 2:1-4. Paul here identified Him as the Anointed one, Jesus.
See also 1 Cor. 10 vs. 9 Neither should we test the Anointed,[178].......
[178] As with verse 4, this shows the preexistence of the Son of God. See also Heb. 11:26 & notes on Heb. 1:3.
Heb. 11v26 He considered the disparagement of the Anointed one(273)
(273) Moses had knowledge of the Christ, having prophesied about Him. (Deut. 18:15-19; John 5:46; Acts 3:22- 23)
Heb. 1v3 Who being the radiance of the glory and the likeness of what undergirds Him, even carrying everything7 with the declaration of His power, by Himself having made a purging of our sins, took His seat at the right side of the Majesty in the highest.....

Note 7 Christ is the one who carried Israel throughout her history. “And the Messenger of His Presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them and carried them all the days of old” (Isa. 63:9); “... in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place” (Deut. 1:30-31). See also Ex. 23:20-23 & Isa. 46:3-4.
John 5v44 How are you able to believe, receiving glory from one another and you do not seek the glory from the only God122? 45 Do not suppose that I will accuse you to the Father. Moses, the one unto whom you have trusted, is the one accusing you.123 46 For if you were believing Moses you would have been believing unto Me, for he wrote concerning Me.124
*122 τοῦ μόνου θεοῦ “the only God” is a clear monotheistic statement from Jesus’ own mouth. Even though the Son of God was of the God-kind and thus “equal with God” (John 5:18; Phil. 2:5-8) before He “became flesh,” yet at all times He was subject to the Father – the “only God” (the sole sovereign of all and source of all things including the origin of His Only-Begotten Son (cf. John 17:3 & 1 Cor. 8:4-6).
123 Moses wrote God’s words: Deut. 18v18-19 “I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.” (cf. Acts 3:22-23)
124 Moses wrote concerning “the Messenger of the LORD,” who appeared to Abraham (Gen. 22:11 But the angel/Messenger of the Lord (YHVH) called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied. ***Gen. 22v15 The angel/Messenger of the Lord (YHVH) called to Abraham from heaven a second time ) and to Himself (Ex. 3:2 There the angel/Messenger of the Lord (YHVH) appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.), and who withstood Balaam (Num. 22:22-35). He was also the one appointed to lead Moses and Israel to the Promised Land (Ex. 23:20-23; Ex. 32:34 – 33:2), whom Paul identified as the Anointed one (1 Cor. 10:4,9).
Acts 3v22-23 For indeed Moses spoke to the fathers that ’The Master your God shall raise up to you a Prophet like me out of your brothers. You shall hear from Him according to all, as much as He should say to you. 23 Yet it shall be [that] every soul, whoever should not hear that Prophet, shall be utterly destroyed out from among the people.*65
*65 Deut. 18:15,18-19
**Acts 7v30 “After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. 31 When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight. As he went over to get a closer look, he heard the Lord say: 32 ‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.

Andreas

Apr 12, 2022
brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 1:1
In the beginning2 was Logos, 3 and Logos was with4 God, and Logos was God. 5 2 This one was in the beginning with God. 3 Everything originated through Him,6 and without Him nothing originated. 7 4 What8 has originated in Him was life, 9 and the life was the light of men, 10 5 and the light shines in the darkness,11 and the darkness did not take hold of it.12

1 Unlike the synoptic Gospels which are purely historical narrative, John chose to include critical testimony both by John the Baptist and Jesus regarding the Son’s origin, and added his own theological commentary in support of Paul’s mature Christology. John’s theological commentary has been placed in blue type.

2 Referring to the six days during which God created everything (Gen. 1:1). John added Logos’ active participation in that creation. The Son of God was called “The Beginning” (Col. 1:18), which Paul derived from Wisdom’s claim, “The Master made Me the Beginning” and “in the beginning … He begets Me” (Prov. 8:22-23,25 LXX). The Son of God is “from the beginning” (1 Jn. 2:13). Jesus called Himself “the Beginning of the creation of God” (Rev. 3:14).

3 This translation follows the Septuagint practice of transliterating personal names rather than translating them. Λόγος was the personal name of the Son of God as stated by John in Rev. 19:13 – “His name is called Logos of God.” (See also Heb. 4:12). The term ἄγγελος (messenger) was already closely associated with λόγος (message) in Greek literature (Kittle, TDNT, Vol. I, pp. 75-76).

4 πρὸς + accusative case object indicates external accompaniment, in the presence of God (cf. 1 John 2:1).

5 The term θεὸς (Theos – God) is a personal noun in the nominative case, always referring to a person. Whenever it is used like an adjective (attributing divine qualities to something) it is either in the genitive case (“of God” – 2 Cor. 1:12; 2 Cor. 11:2), or accompanied by the preposition κατὰ (“according to God” – 2 Cor. 7:9,10,11), or the non-personal neuter adjective is used instead as a substantive – τὸ θεῖον (Acts 17:29). θεὸς here cannot merely ascribe divine qualities to Logos. Rather, Logos appeared as “God” to men such as Adam, Abraham, and Moses (cf. v. 18). Since in vs. 14 Logos was transformed into a different nature (“and Logos became flesh”), it was first necessary for John to identify Logos as the one who appeared as “God” to the patriarchs prior to this metamorphosis. Paul did the same in Phil. 2:5-8, defining the preexistent Son as “being in the form of God” and “equal with God,” yet afterward “emptied Himself” and “became in the likeness of men.” Both Paul and John first identified the Son as being of the God kind, but then underwent a total metamorphosis to the human kind (Heb. 2:17). For 2 Persons called “God” cf. Ps. 45:6-7 & Heb. 1:8-9.

6 δι᾽ αὐτοῦ (through Him). The preposition διὰ (through) with its object αὐτοῦ (Him in the genitive case) refers to agency – that the action was performed by use of a personal agent, a third party, who was Logos. The same language occurs for God performing Jesus’ miracles δι᾽ αὐτοῦ (through Him) Acts 2:22.

7 The Son was God’s Agent in creation (John 1:10-11; 1 Cor. 8:6; Col. 1:15-19; Heb. 1:2; Heb. 1:8-12), drawn from Solomon’s riddle concerning “Wisdom” (Prov. 8:22-31). The riddle is solved in (Prov. 30:1-4).

8 A new sentence begins here, following the Nestle-Aland 26th Edition & UBS 3rd Edition Greek text.

9 Immortality (victory over death) is realized only through Logos who reveals the path to resurrection.

10 “Light” is a metaphor for the divine knowledge passed on by God to mankind.

11 Darkness is a metaphor for ignorance and deception, being void of divine revelation (light).

12 Revealed knowledge of the path to immortality was embraced only by a small remnant (Rom. 1:18-32).

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry my notes are hard to follow, agreed. But hopefully you can understand the fact that Jesus is the messenger of YHVH and as His personal agent Jesus can speak on The Father's behalf as though he was the Father. All appearances of God in the Bible are of Jesus, never of the Father.

Jesus is the LOGOS/WORD of God:

Hebrews 4:12 For Logos95 of God96 is alive and active, sharper beyond any double-edged knife, 97 penetrating until98 the distribution99 of both life and breath, of both joints and sinews, 100 and is the Judge of inner sentiments and thoughts of the heart. 101 13 And nothing created is imperceptible in His sight, but everything is naked and exposed to the eyes102 of Him, the one unto whom we report. 14 Having then a great High Priest who has passed through the skies – Jesus the Son of God103 – we should cling to the Profession.104 15 For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but one who has been tempted in every way that we are, [yet] without sin. 16 Therefore, we may come with boldness to the throne of grace,105 so that we may receive mercy and grace for prompt assistance.

95 John 1:1,14; 1 Pet. 1:23; 1 John 2:14; Rev. 20:4

96 “Logos of God” (ὁ λόγος τοῦ θεοῦ) is a name for Jesus, as proven by Rev. 19:13. He is portrayed here as having eyes and conscious perception, being “the one to whom we report,” who is keenly observing the assemblies (Rev. 2:2,9,13,19; Rev. 3:2,8,15; Rev. 5:6).

97 μάχαιραν δίστομον, A large two-edged knife used for skinning, dissecting, or processing animals for food. Such knives would expose every interior part of the dissected animal. This was in contrast to ῥομφαίᾳ, a much longer sword used by soldiers or guards.

98 The Greek word ἄχρι is wrongly translated “to” or “unto” in most versions, with reference to distance or extent. However, without exception, ἄχρι always refers to duration of time in the New Testament, never to distance or extent. It should always be translated “until” (cf. Heb. 3:13 & 6:11).

99 The Greek word μερισμοῦ is wrongly translated “dividing asunder” (KJV) or “dividing/division” (NKJV, NASB, NIV). In Scripture, it always means “distribution” (deliver to each one his portion). The only other time it appears in the N.T. is Heb. 2:4 where it refers to the distribution of spiritual gifts. In the Septuagint it always refers to the distribution of the Land inheritance to the various tribes of Israel.

100 Here Paul used a very colorful description of the resurrection. The entire clause, “the distribution of both life and breath, of both joint and sinews,” is a direct reference to the resurrection so vividly described in the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy in Ezekiel 37:1-14.

101 Jesus is clearly identified in Rev. 2:23 by the same language: “all the assemblies will know that I am the one searching the minds and hearts.”

102 The Lamb seated at the Father’s side has “seven eyes,” which represents “the seven Breaths of God” (Rev. 5:6 & Rev. 1:4). These “seven breaths” are also portrayed as “the seven lamps” before the throne of God (Rev. 4:5), one for each of the “seven lampstands” which were the seven assemblies in Asia Minor (Rev. 1:20). Revelation reveals that “the Breath” of God is the direct link between Christ (the head) and the Body (the local assembly). Jesus said that “where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them” (Matt. 18:20). Yet His knowledge of our struggles is also due to His having experienced similar struggles (Heb. 2:17-18; Heb. 5:8-10).

103 Paul linked together the “High Priest” and “Kingly” roles of the ‘Son’ in Psalm 2 & Psalm 110.

104 “The Profession” refers to the “rock” on which Christianity is founded, that Jesus is the Christ (the anointed King to sit upon David’s throne), the Son of God. (cf. Psalm 2 LXX & Matt. 16:13-18)

105 Where Christ is seated at the Father’s right hand awaiting His inheritance (Psalm 110:1 & Rev. 3:21).

Jesus was given authority to speak on The Father's behalf. Exodus 23:20-25

No one has ever seen The Father, He is invisible 1 Tim 6:16 (See also: John 1:18; John 5:37; John 6:46; Col. 1:15; 1 Tim. 1:17; Heb. 11:27; 1 John 4:12,20).

1 Tim 2:5 One mediator between God and men...the man Christ Jesus,

*CHRIST IS THE ROCK***************
1 Corinthians 10v4.....And that rock was Christ.
v9....We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes.
**1 Corinthians 10v4.....Paul was drawing from the Song of Moses which repeatedly refers to Israel’s “Rock” as the one who led them and provided for them during the entire 40 years in the wilderness (Deut. 32:4,15,18,30-31). Moses called this one the “Messenger of YHVH” in Exodus 23:20-23, and He is again identified as such in Judges 2:1-4. Paul here identified Him as the Anointed one, Jesus.
See also 1 Cor. 10 vs. 9 Neither should we test the Anointed,[178].......
[178] As with verse 4, this shows the preexistence of the Son of God. See also Heb. 11:26 & notes on Heb. 1:3.
Heb. 11v26 He considered the disparagement of the Anointed one(273)
(273) Moses had knowledge of the Christ, having prophesied about Him. (Deut. 18:15-19; John 5:46; Acts 3:22- 23)
Heb. 1v3 Who being the radiance of the glory and the likeness of what undergirds Him, even carrying everything7 with the declaration of His power, by Himself having made a purging of our sins, took His seat at the right side of the Majesty in the highest.....

Note 7 Christ is the one who carried Israel throughout her history. “And the Messenger of His Presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them and carried them all the days of old” (Isa. 63:9); “... in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place” (Deut. 1:30-31). See also Ex. 23:20-23 & Isa. 46:3-4.
John 5v44 How are you able to believe, receiving glory from one another and you do not seek the glory from the only God122? 45 Do not suppose that I will accuse you to the Father. Moses, the one unto whom you have trusted, is the one accusing you.123 46 For if you were believing Moses you would have been believing unto Me, for he wrote concerning Me.124
*122 τοῦ μόνου θεοῦ “the only God” is a clear monotheistic statement from Jesus’ own mouth. Even though the Son of God was of the God-kind and thus “equal with God” (John 5:18; Phil. 2:5-8) before He “became flesh,” yet at all times He was subject to the Father – the “only God” (the sole sovereign of all and source of all things including the origin of His Only-Begotten Son (cf. John 17:3 & 1 Cor. 8:4-6).
123 Moses wrote God’s words: Deut. 18v18-19 “I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.” (cf. Acts 3:22-23)
124 Moses wrote concerning “the Messenger of the LORD,” who appeared to Abraham (Gen. 22:11 But the angel/Messenger of the Lord (YHVH) called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied. ***Gen. 22v15 The angel/Messenger of the Lord (YHVH) called to Abraham from heaven a second time ) and to Himself (Ex. 3:2 There the angel/Messenger of the Lord (YHVH) appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.), and who withstood Balaam (Num. 22:22-35). He was also the one appointed to lead Moses and Israel to the Promised Land (Ex. 23:20-23; Ex. 32:34 – 33:2), whom Paul identified as the Anointed one (1 Cor. 10:4,9).
Acts 3v22-23 For indeed Moses spoke to the fathers that ’The Master your God shall raise up to you a Prophet like me out of your brothers. You shall hear from Him according to all, as much as He should say to you. 23 Yet it shall be [that] every soul, whoever should not hear that Prophet, shall be utterly destroyed out from among the people.*65
*65 Deut. 18:15,18-19
**Acts 7v30 “After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai. 31 When he saw this, he was amazed at the sight. As he went over to get a closer look, he heard the Lord say: 32 ‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.

Your false god belief system = In the beginning the Word was a god.
versus

The Echad True Elohim = Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness = 3

The Echad True Elohim = Elohim Abrahma Elohim Isaac Elohim Jacob

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
You need lessons in manners = see your Post #16
did the apostles teaches us how to be polite? did christ ever teaches us?

what did you quote from the start? you quoted something not for you that's why when i answered the answers where not fit for you cause it's not for you that is the reason i said those to you

so what about manners? aren't you the one who breach it first even though you are older

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did the apostles teaches us how to be polite? did christ ever teaches us?

what did you quote from the start? you quoted something not for you that's why when i answered the answers where not fit for you cause it's not for you that is the reason i said those to you

so what about manners? aren't you the one who breach it first even though you are older

Your Post #16 = "it will be shown on his fruits not on words you should know your friend first before you put a dot on i"
You interjected yourself without invite, casting doubt between two Brothers, of whom you had no part.
Follow your own advice and be polite.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Your Post #16 = "it will be shown on his fruits not on words you should know your friend first before you put a dot on i" You interjected yourself without invite, casting doubt between two Brothers, of whom you had no part. Follow your own advice and be polite.
your the one who wants to follow so called proper manners that men made up so why are you pulling me with you

yes i interjected in but do you mean to say that all things are the same? if the answer is not a no then there's only 1 more answer and it's a yes?

did the answer of amigo not fit for me? it did right?
but my answers not fit for you because all along my concern is on what he amigo said

the end also fit him but not you

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your the one who wants to follow so called proper manners that men made up so why are you pulling me with you

yes i interjected in but do you mean to say that all things are the same? if the answer is not a no then there's only 1 more answer and it's a yes?

did the answer of amigo not fit for me? it did right?
but my answers not fit for you because all along my concern is on what he amigo said

the end also fit him but not you

So your concern is on this from Amigo "Thats right my friend , the LORD set you free from that bondage . Let the glorious Lord be praised my friend."

This praise unto the LORD for my salvation bothers you???

Reactions: amigo de christo