10 Questions about Eternal Security

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just wondering.

The poster sent me an email, and said health was not really good right now, and it was bad for cancer patients for him to be aggravated, so he placed me on ignore. Then shut down the ability to even respond to him and say I was sorry, And I will pray for his cancer.

Makes you wonder, if its that dangerous why are you in a chatroom where not everyone will agree.. maybe you should find a chatroom where everyone Agrees with you and you will not be in danger.(there are many chatrooms from different groups)

I will pray for him anyway
Cancer is a strange disease. It's like your own body is attacking you, and it can leave the strongest man cowering in fear. But as a wise man once said, "When you are lying on the table, it's time to get your business straight." Sometimes disease is a way for God to get our attention. I'm not saying that's always true. But it is sometimes true.

If recovery from cancer is the will of God for this person (or perhaps he will take them home), the journey back to health will begin with thanksgiving and praise. Trust that the Father has got me right where I need to be. Trust that God is good and has my best interests at heart. Thank him for life; thank him for eternal life; thank him for the will to live. Thank him that we become inwardly stronger even as our body grows weak.

The enemy of life is despair; our greatest enemy is a loss of hope. Someone once said, "While there is life, there is hope." When lying on the table, don't lose hope; don't give up; keep fighting. Find hope in the God of mercy, kindness, wisdom, and life.

2 Corinthians 4
16 Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison,

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 38084
You're lying... and that is a sin

No reason for me to believe you are familiar with, or have a book of, Scriptures…
But you can look-up online what Scripture says applies to me.
Try it…look up “cannot sin”.

You must claim to be perfect in the literal sense which is hilarious! View attachment 38085

Oh, while you have the ‘on-line’ Scriptures at your finger tips. Have a look at: Luke 13:52.
That also applies to me.

Please do come back with another response with WHY “cannot sin” and “Luke 13:52” DOES NOT apply TO YOU, and don’t forget to add the little emojis mocking Gods Word and how funny you think it is those things DO NOT apply to you.

Alrighty then…waiting for your response.

Glory to God,
Taken

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unconfessed sin may well be unforgiven sin.

Luke 18
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men--extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.' 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other;

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~
During dialogue with a Jewish man several years ago, I was asked a very
pertinent question, which went like this:

"Jesus died for your sins up to the point of your conversion. What about the
sins you are committing now?"

That's a reasonable question coming from a Jew because Levitical sacrifices
and offerings had to be repeated over and over again. Even Yom Kippur, the
great day of atonement, is only useful up to that point and from thence Jews
began accumulating sins towards the next Yom Kippur.

Now supposing God were to stop keeping track of a Jew's sins on Yom
Kippur? Well; that would be the cat's meow because the Jew would then
need to avail himself of the great day of atonement but one time only rather
than repeatedly year after year after year.

Well; the covenant that Moses' people agreed upon with God per Exodus,
Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy doesn't allow for God to stop holding
His people's sins against them; whereas Christ's crucifixion is much better
than Yom Kippur because it does allow for God to stop.

2Cor 5:19 . . God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not
counting men's sins against them.

The Greek word translated "counting" pertains to inventory, i.e. an
indictment. Well, needless to say; without an indictment, prosecutors have
no grounds for hauling someone into court.

** There's a bit of a moral hazard under these circumstances. Due to the
fact that Jesus' followers are on an honor system instead of a legal system,
they have an incentive to become ever more sinful; hence Paul's urging them
to cultivate self restraint.

Rom 6:1-3 . . What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that
grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any
longer?

Rom 6:12-14 . . Do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey
its evil desires. Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of
wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been
brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as
instruments of righteousness.

Gal 5:13 . .You, my brethren, were called to be free. But do not use your
freedom to indulge the sinful nature.

FAQ: If God is no longer keeping tabs on the sins of His son's followers, then
what's with 1John 1:5-10?

REPLY: God desires fellowship with His son's followers; which of course
requires transparency on their part. But the important thing is: according to
John 5:24 nothing Jesus' followers do now goes in the books to be used
against them later on down the road at the great white throne event
depicted at Rev 20:11-15. Their sins are no longer criminal matters, instead;
now they're family matters.
_

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because trespassing against another... is committing sin against them, something the Lord says in sinful behavior

Trespasses “AND” Sins are TWO DIFFERENT things.

Trespasses ARE men Against men.
Sin IS man AGAINST God.

Eph 2
[1] And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(Notice the conjunctive AND?)

Matt 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
(Notice “me” is speaking of GOD?)

Sin IS man AGAINST God, Only God Can FORGIVE Sin.

Trespassing IS man AGAINST man, Yes men CAN forgive men of Trespassing AGAINST them.

Men AGAINST God, are men who DO NOT BELIEVE IN the Lord God.

Men AGAINST men, HAVE NO requirement to BELIEVE “IN” MEN!!
Men AGAINST men, IS negative behaviors (precepts), men Commit AGAINST men.

You are NOT GOD, YOU have not the authority or power to “Forgive Sin”.

In addition of God exercising His authority and power to FORGIVE men of their SIN Against Him…
God ALSO SHALL (without men Asking God), FORGIVE a mans Trespasses AGAINST other men, (whether or not the other man forgives the man)…….IF the the Man being trespassed Against, himself forgives the man who trespasses AGAINST him.

Did you FORGET, Jews wanted to KILL Jesus for “Forgiving men of their SIN AGAINST GOD, of them having had Disbelief IN GOD?”

In Jewish LAW, it was blasphemy FOR any man to Forgive another man of having HAD unbelief IN God.
It was A MAN, making himself GOD, to forgive another man of having Had unbelief IN God.
The SIN of unbelief IS AGAINST God.
Only God can Forgive Sin.

Your negative behaviors AMONG and BETWEEN men are Trespasses AGAINST men.
Your job to ask the OTHER man for forgiveness, the other mans OPTION to forgive you for your trespass AGAINST him, or not.

If you steal my vehicle, the loss affects me, NOT God! Your job to make right YOUR trespass AGAINST me. Your option to Correct your Wrong, Against me, or not.

If you could get you one of those Books of Scriptures, read “AND” study, you might begin to Understand…
SIN AGAINST GOD is unbelief IN the Lord God, and only He Forgives SIN.
Men have NO requirement to BELIEVE IN men. Men are AGAINST one another, because of negative BEHAVIORS (precepts) of man AGAINST man, called Trespasses.

If you ever read “and” studied the history of the founding of America, you should have discovered, that America was ESTABLISHED and FOUNDED on the FIXED objective of the Lord Gods “standards and principles”….
(Including the precepts of Trespassing betwix men, and the option of pressing a negative consequence FOR a man who trespasses against another man.)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like your boy Gnarly Charlie Stanley teaches! (all the OSAS peoples say he's the leading authority on OSAS doctrine!)
In his book, Eternal Security, Stanley says
Well He is not my son ( he is in fact older than me) I am an OSAS believer as outlined in Scripture and I do not call him THE leading authority! so this is a faqlse statement.
Christians are now under the Law of Christ which is the commend to abide in Him, being led by the Holy Spirit, beeing free from the bondage of sin as in NOT DOING SINFUL BEHAVIOR because if we so to the flesh we reap corruption
So does this mean you believe we must live sinlessly perfect in thought, word and deed?
He actually taught one can be a "gay christian" and still go to Heaven proving he is a false teacher!
And you have proved you are a false teacher by saying sin can cause one to lose their salvation which means Jesus did not die for all of ones sins.

But if you choose to rid yourself of these trick questions and want an honest discussion, I am very willing to discuss with you the biblical doctrine of OSAS and what the bible teaches if one lives in unconfessed sin and unrepentant sin.

Reactions: mailmandan

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trespasses “AND” Sins are TWO DIFFERENT things.

Sin IS man AGAINST God.
Actually they are both types of sin and can be before God or men.

sin=harmartia
trespasses = paraptoma

both are defined as sins and offenses.

We can both commit harmartia and paraptoma against man or God.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God calls that a sin!

Are you claiming one can go do all the sin that want to other people and it's all good with the Lord... He doesn't mind?

That's something that comes from a darkened mind if this is your claim

Well as I do not live by your secret codes and was not given you rlist of codes and definitions, it means nothing to me.

So you admit then that you believe one can go ahead and live in sin and they are still saved if they did???

I am an OSAS believer as outlined in Scripture

Meaning... you reject all the God says about salvation and only believe a few things he said... rejecting and ignoringg all the rest.

So does this mean you believe we must live sinlessly perfect in thought, word and deed?

Let's let God's Word answer this... this will be shocking to you OSAS peoples so you might want to sit down before reading this...

1 John 3:6
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 1:6
if we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1 John 2:1
I write these things unto you, that ye sin not

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil

1 Corinthians 15:34
Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

We should not be willingly or knowingly doing sinful things... it should be a very rare occasion for a Christian to sin and IF they did it would NOT be a situation where it's something they knew it was sinful and they decided to do it anyway.

Of course none of these verses are on the list of approved passages by the OSAS Cabal Association Agenda which is why the OSAS peoples reject them cause they falsely believe man has no responsibility fort his actions

And you have proved you are a false teacher by saying sin can cause one to lose their salvation

I didn't say that... God's Word teaches that which can be found in all the part of the Word of God rejected by the OSAS Cabal Association Agenda

Security is ONLY applicable to those that abide IN Christ according to what Jesus taught in John 15, but as usual the OSAS peoples reject the teachings of Jesus except for the verses that fit their preconceived ideas taught by augustine, calvin, and luther et al

I am very willing to discuss with you the biblical doctrine of OSAS and what the bible teaches if one lives in unconfessed sin and unrepentant sin.

I know what the OSAS peoples believe about living in sin... they believe one doing that still go to Heaven.

They been telling me this for years as they reject all the warnings in God's Word saying they will NOT go to Heaven.

So, you've come too late to deceive me into following false doctrine of the OSAS peoples bud.

I have God's Word on it that the OSAS peoples believe wrong! Enjoy!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God calls that a sin!

No, that would be you.

Are you claiming one can go do all the sin that want to other people and it's all good with the Lord... He doesn't mind?

I claim what Scripture reveals.
Scripture does not reveal “your words” of a Sanctified man “doing all the sin they want to other people”

That's something that comes from a darkened mind if this is your claim

That is something that came from your mind, your words, and nothing whatsoever I said, implied, or agreed with.

Your GIANT FAILURE is not knowing or understanding A HOUSE DIVIDED can NOT STAND…
* God has offered men WHO ELECT / freely CHOOSE to STAND WITH HIM, IN HIS HOUSE “FOR EVER”, an Express WAY (according to Gods WAY), TO BE made ONCE, and “FOR EVER”, in Standing WITH God, IN His HOUSE.

Your mindful nonsense that MAN against MAN stops, or prevents ANY MAN from a FOR EVER relationship WITH God IN HIS House is …. Well…nonsense.

You EXPRESS your nonsense PREFACED, by a MAN IN relationship WITH God, as some loose cannon whose Desires of NEGATIVE ACTS AGAINST other men IS BECOME THE LIFESTYLE of men HAVING become MADE citizens of Gods House, HAVING the POWER of God “IN” them.

Sanctified men WITH the Power of God “IN” them, ARE not CHOOSING a LIFESTYLE of trespassing Against men……
THEY ARE FLEEING, that LIFESTYLE, “WITH” their STANDING “IN” the Power of God!

So you admit then that you believe one can go ahead and live in sin and they are still saved if they did???

Per USUAL, you speaking FOR me, does not make me agreeable or accountable for what YOU say.

Any man WHO HAS accepted the Lord God’s Offering OF His Gift of Dwelling For Ever with him…..WHILE such man is STILL Alive IN his natural flesh……..

HAS NOT BECOME MADE ALL KNOWING!
** Such a man, can, may, most likely will, without INTENT, TRESPASS AGAINST OTHER MEN.
** have you never stepped on an other’s property without permission?
** have you never offered to help another move his possessions and drop and break the others possessions?
** have you never told another a lie, saying you are fine, yet you are not, because of an injury or disease plaguing your body with pain?
** have you never stolen an item because a clerk over looked an item, didn’t charge you, or gave you too much change?
** have you never cheated by happenstance of seeing the cards of another, seeing the answers to a test and used that cheating to your advantage?
** have you never bumped your grocery cart into another, or bumped your vehicle into an others vehicle?

THOSE ARE TRESPASSES of one man AGAINST an other. They HAPPEN. And there is a REMEDY taught….Forgive trespasses Against you…AND Fix your own trespasses YOU commit Against Others.

It is NOT a LIFESTYLE of intentionally causing harm or duress to another…as it seems your mind is continually plague with that concept and your mouth continually repeats.

Gods POWER IN A MAN, (which APPLIES to they WHO ARE Sanctifi-ED), is the POWER that which changes a man’s TRUTH and DESIRE to NOT BE “his old self…living in his old lifestyle of continually plotting and trespassing against other men, and continually “getting even”, with men who have trespasses against him”!
(Which BTW, men dose not require Gods power IN them to DO THOSE such THINGS!)

If you have men ANNOUNCING to you THEY ARE Sanctified and the same ARE continually
REVEALING to you, their lifestyle IS continual lying, cheating, thieving, deception against men…

It is UP to you to BELIEVE or NOT another IS Sanctified, who reveals his pride and bragging of continual lying, cheating, thievery, deception, on and on.

The ONLY one who KNOWS “for sure” they are Sanctified….IS the individual and the Lord God.

What you, what I….Think, guess, conclude” about an other’s SANCTIFICATION is “moot”.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that would be you.

Feel free to ignore the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.... I however, will not ignore the Lord.

Matthew 6:15
if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

So... what part of neither will your Father forgive your trespasses is this that you cannot understand?

And, did you notice Jesus is the One saying this???

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not all sin... just sin someone else does to me.
If you do another person dirty, I cannot forgive you for something you did to someone else.

And, forgiveness does not mean a person is off the hook where the Lord is concerned so you are confusing 2 different issues.

WE must forgive others in order for out sins to be forgiven according to what Jesus said in Matthew 6:15

This does not mean the person that did us wrong is forgiven with the Lord... no, they need to confess and forsake their sin before the Lord to be forgiven of their sins..., just like any of us do.
Many are like the Wizard of Oz, hiding behind the curtains of false doctrine to justify themselves and shroud them from their failures to obey & follow God

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken Post # 205
“Man against man is a Trespass”.

BBJ Post # 209
“God calls that a Sin”.

Taken Post # 210
“No, that would be you.”

Feel free to ignore the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.... I however, will not ignore the Lord.

Gaslighter.

Implying, I not only have the freedom to ignore the Lord’s teaching, but DO…and you do not.

Then you quote Scripture….
Which SAYS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR CLAIM that “God calls Trespassing a SIN”.

Following quote of Scripture…
God is NOT calling Trespasses a SIN!

God is NOTIFYING men, who Forgive men of a man’s Trespass against him, SO ALSO WILL God forgive the TRESPASSES, of a man who forgives men of Trespasses against him.

Matthew 6:15
if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

So... what part of neither will your Father forgive your trespasses is this that you cannot understand?

And, did you notice Jesus is the One saying this???

I understand perfectly.
* You spoke FOR GOD, what He did NOT SAY.
* Then by implication you accused me of NOT being in agreement with Gods Word.
* I was in Disagreement with YOUR WORD.
* Then you claim You are IN Agreement with Gods Word….THAT YOU spoke FOR God.
* Then you quote Scripture, whereby Scripture itself, Reveals God Forgives Trespasses of Men Against Men, “WHEN” men forgive men of Trespasses against them.

God DID NOT change Trespass into Sin!

The Understanding IS:
Sin is Against God.
Trespasses are men Against men.
Only God Forgives Sin.
Men forgives Trespasses.

AND God ALSO forgives men OF THEIR OWN TRESPASS THEY have committed…..
(Conditionally)….IF AND WHEN such man HAS FORGIVEN OTHER MEN OF TRESPASSES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM!

You changing Gods word, and falsely by implication or any means wag your tongue accusing others of not agreeing with God,
IS NOT the Lords teaching!

You quoting Scripture which reveals God FORGIVES (certain) men of THEIR Trespasses, IS NOT PROOF God has changed the Meaning of a TRESPASS into the Meaning of SIN.

Sin and Trespass…..ARE two different things.
BOTH are things MEN commit.
Man SINS Against God.
Man TRESPASSES Against Men.

ONLY God Forgives SIN.
Man CAN Forgive TRESPASSES.
Men SHOULD Forgive Repentant men of their Trespasses against them.

God (Conditionally) Forgives (CERTAIN) men, of SIN and of TRESPASSES.

Gods TEACHING, IS TEACHING men who Trespass AGAINST one another …. HOW TO, BETWEEN MEN;
** Forgive (REPENTANT) men who have TRESPASSED AGAINST THEM…
** SAME AS God Forgives (REPENTANT) men who have SINNED AGAINST GOD!

** Men are taught to FORGIVE Trespasses men HAVE committed AGAINST him.

WHEN? What IS THE “condition”?

The “condition” IS the SAME “AS” Gods Forgiveness of men Against God…

* WHEN the Sinner Against God “HAS” Repented…God Forgives!

* WHEN the Trespasser Against man “HAS”
Repented….the man SHOULD Forgive!

Men forgive men …. AS God forgives..

Eph 4:
[32] And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Luke 17:
[3] Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
[4] And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Admit your fault to the one you trespassed against.
REPENT to the one you trespassed against.
THEN is the “condition” met, for the one trespassed against….to forgive your Trespass, (in the same manner) AS God Forgives SIN committed Against Him!
(Mans Admitted Sin against God
(Mans Repentance to God
(Forgiveness of God
….
(Mans Admitted Trespass against man
(Mans Repentance
(Forgiveness of man

For a man to BECOME “LIKE” the Lord God, he learns Gods Behavior and does “AS” God does.
“forgive the repentant” !

Not a mystery.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I will need what you mean by live in sin before I can accurately answer that. It may not mean the same thing as I understand it to mean.
Meaning... you reject all the God says about salvation and only believe a few things he said... rejecting and ignoringg all the rest.
No I accept all things Scripture says about salvation. Do you reject that Jesus died for all your sins?
Of course none of these verses are on the list of approved passages by the OSAS Cabal Association Agenda which is why the OSAS peoples reject them cause they falsely believe man has no responsibility fort his actions
Well as not being a member of this OSAS Cabal Association, I cannot speak to their agenda.

So answer me for you, do you believe you do not commit any known sins anymore? You know what I am asking.
I know what the OSAS peoples believe about living in sin... they believe one doing that still go to Heaven.
Well you do not know what I believe so this is a sin on your part because I am an OSAS people. did you just lose your salvation for committing a presumptious sin?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which SAYS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR CLAIM that “God calls Trespassing a SIN”.

That's hilarious... here's an example... stealing is a sin!

It says so in the 10 Commandments and we know that it speaking of stealing from other people.

So you think one can steal from someone else... and it's not a sin???
laughing2.gif
You spoke FOR GOD, what He did NOT SAY.

No, actually Matthew 6:15 is a quote from Jesus Christ.

So, it sounds like you are one of those people who goes around doing others dirty and mistreating people... and then claim it's not a sin as far as God is concerned therefore you have every right to do so. Shameful!

Do you reject that Jesus died for all your sins?

There we have it folks!

Christians can live in sin if they want because Jesus paid for all future sins... this explains why the so many of the OSAS peoples live sin sin like the world is because they think the grace of God is a license to sin!

sin_all_you_want.jpg

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Following quote of Scripture…
God is NOT calling Trespasses a SIN!
I'm curiously wondering?
That SHOULD we (re) translate the word "trespass" to "FAULTS?"
Reading/Saying/PRAYING:
"Forgive us OUR faults"
"As WE FORGIVE THE FAULTS OF OTHERS"

Would that be hitting the mark a little closer?
Cuz we ALL have "faults."
Right?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curiously wondering?
That SHOULD we (re) translate the word "trespass" to "FAULTS?"
Reading/Saying/PRAYING:
"Forgive us OUR faults"
"As WE FORGIVE THE FAULTS OF OTHERS"

Would that be hitting the mark a little closer?
Cuz we ALL have "faults."
Right?

My understanding IS:
SIN is unbelief IN God.
ONLY God can forgive SIN.

TRESPASSES are negative behavior between and among men.
Men can forgive another who has Trespassed Against him.
(IF a man DOES forgive men who have Trespassed Against him, SO ALSO will God forgive his (that forgiver’s) Trespasses “he” did toward other men.

Men have NO requirement to BELIEVE IN other men.

Trespassing, between and among men happens, with and without intent.
With or without intent, the Trespasser becomes INDEBTED to the one he Trespassed Against, is is “taught” to repent (be sorry for his Trespass) and to amend (to right any harm he caused.)

Trespassing (unintended) happens routinely, BECAUSE men do NOT know ALL things.
You don’t KNOW “if” a child, a car is going to dart out in your path, “if” persons will keep their promise to marry you, remain your spouse, be helpful, do as they say.

Trespassing (intended) also happens routinely, BECAUSE many men ARE wicked, cheat, lie, steal….and NO DOUBT the hardest for men forgive….and that is where a man IN Christ has the power IN him, to humble himself and forgive even the most hurtful, and blatant Trespassers…WHO ASK for your forgiveness.

I do preface that with “ASKING”….being IN Jesus’ LIKENESS, who He Himself ONLY forgives men who ASK.

Where Scripture itself, differentiates …
Trespassed AND Sins…so also do I differentiate.

Eph 2:
[1] And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

God Bless you,
Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's hilarious... here's an example... stealing is a sin!

It says so in the 10 Commandments and we know that it speaking of stealing from other people.

So you think one can steal from someone else... and it's not a sin???
Assinine comment. As we were not discussing what is sin or not, your statement is irrelevant and simply a rabbit trail.
There we have it folks!

Christians can live in sin if they want because Jesus paid for all future sins... this explains why the so many of the OSAS peoples live sin sin like the world is because they think the grace of God is a license to sin!
You really love to misquote to slander people don't you. But let me ask you and hopefully you will answer this request. Do you not believe Jesus died for your future sins?

also how many believers do you personally know who believe in the biblical doctrine of OSAS live in sin? Or are you simply making generalizations without facts based on your prejudicial animosity towards your brethren who know that they have eternal (not probationsry ) life.

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(IF a man DOES forgive men who have Trespassed Against him, SO ALSO will God forgive his (that forgiver’s) Trespasses “he” did toward other men.
I'd say you were correct, IF "the flesh" was as far as one went.
What you are omitting, whether intentionally or unintentionally, is the spirit!
And not just the "spirit" of "man."
But, the Spirit of God that resides INSIDE this "temple of flesh." The "Temple" made without hands. A Spiritual house built with Living Stones made "Alive" by offering "Spiritual sacrifices" acceptable TO God BY Jesus Christ.

So when we pray God to forgive us our faults TO Him FOR us?
In the next line we are also asking God to help us forgive those whose faults are not merely TO the flesh man that is praying for that which was committed against that flesh man praying, but also to forgive that "man's" faults against God as well.

Methinks this is more in line of what this Royal Priesthood is, or should be like.
Yes?

I could go on with how it seems today's churches/denominations have ignored the fuller body of Christ, or should I even say rejected those "comely" members which are just as necessary, with an attitude of "we have no need/use for these/those!" As like those who are blinded, or been guided into a ditch, or rut?

Thereby no longer "coveting earnestly" the best Spiritual Gifts.

Thinking themselves, individually and corporately as being gifted enough?
And worser? Being taught/preached there is no need to?