1st business metting( My Dreams Travel Agency)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, it s coming to mind to organize 1st business meeting of My Dreams Travel Agency, invite few people to attend and share them, how My Dreams Travel Agency will benefit them as they become this business' customers. And also give them My Dreams Travel Agency's leaflet and offer them tea and snacks.

You can pray God will make this a reality soon, so that My Dreams Travel Agency will have its 1st business meeting soon and invite others & people will get involved & its customer's will increase.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, it s coming to mind to organize 1st business meeting of My Dreams Travel Agency, invite few people to attend and share them, how My Dreams Travel Agency will benefit them as they become this business' customers. And also give them My Dreams Travel Agency's leaflet and offer them tea and snacks.

You can pray God will make this a reality soon, so that My Dreams Travel Agency will have its 1st business meeting soon and invite others & people will get involved & its customer's will increase.

Thank you!
I believe He is preparing you bro Mel. Your heart is strong for Jesus, He will use you and has already used you to further His Kingdom...I trust and believe for you brother, through prayer.
Love to you and family.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sister nancy is not a calvinist and THAT IS HER CHOICE . I STILL get tickled when i read that sister .
Sister Nancy is very clever with her grammar. By putting the comma in the sentence, it changes the sentence to mean something entirely different. And praise the LORD, sister Nancy is no Calvinist,… by choice. Sister is loved.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister Nancy is very clever with her grammar. By putting the comma in the sentence, it changes the sentence to mean something entirely different. And praise the LORD, sister Nancy is no Calvinist,… by choice. Sister is loved.
You guys are funny :D Yes sister, one simple punctuation can change the whole meaning! And to think, the bible was written with none! I can see how so many might get stuff wrong :eek: Good thing we have One who will reveal it to us correctly, Amen!