#2 flee to the mountain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Mark 13:14 (King James Version) 14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:What is Jesus talking about?thank you,
smile.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm not sure. But taken that verse, and use rational sense. I would think that in the end time, when the nations attack Israel at once. All of the residence in Judaea (Israel) will hide in the mountains. So that they may not be attacked.There is a verse that I can not remember. It goes something like, "Woe to mother that are nursing at that time."

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Wakka;16196)
I'm not sure. But taken that verse, and use rational sense. I would think that in the end time, when the nations attack Israel at once. All of the residence in Judaea (Israel) will hide in the mountains. So that they may not be attacked.There is a verse that I can not remember. It goes something like, "Woe to mother that are nursing at that time."
"woe to mothers" is in the same chapter too. I thingk Jesus is talking to all Jesus' followers. I believe this is symbolic.anyone else?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This verse would be better translated He rather than it 14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where HE ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:This is the abomination of Desolation spoken of in Daniel this is when HE antichrist will stand in the holy place and declare himself to be God. This is the act that will convince many to wake from their strong delusion and realize that this is not Christ but antichrist (the son would never claim to be the father)here is a short study on thisDaniel 9:27 "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.' "Daniel 9:27 says there will be a one week period of years, a seven year period, and in the middle of that period, the holy communion will stop. They will no longer take holy communion to Christ because they will think that Jesus Christ is already here. Then he continues on in the Hebrew, so lets look at what the Hebrew has to say about it."On the wings of abomination shall the desolator come in, and on the wing shall ye see the desolator." So the thing that we must pay attention to is the identity of the desolator. Satan is the desolator, and it is not the conditions of desolation, but a person, the devil who is Satan will be the desolator to cause the abomination. Satan is the false messiah, and when you see this desolator standing in Jerusalem and making the claim that he is God, What Christ is saying is that, "it is over". The plan of God for the age of flesh man is completed. You are so close to the end that you should get out of the land of Judaea.In the book of Revelation we will see that this time of Satan's deception has been shortened to five months. Revelation 9:5; "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man." This time has specifically be given when Satan is right here on earth leading his troops. "Apollyon" is one of Satan's names and it means "destroyer" in the Greek tongue.Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."Mark 13:15 "And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:"What were people doing on top of their houses? They were watchmen. When you see Satan this false messiah standing and ruling from Jerusalem and making these claims of himself to be God, don't get a suitcase, for you are not going to need it.Mark 13:16 "And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment."If you are far out of town, just keep right on going. What this is telling you is that we should stay clear of the deception.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Joyful;16203)
"woe to mothers" is in the same chapter too. I thingk Jesus is talking to all Jesus' followers. I believe this is symbolic.anyone else?
Mar 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!this verse has two trains of thought one is spiritual one is literal1. If one is spiritually pregnant before the bridegroom comes (7th trump)then one is guilty of adultery with the antichrist.2.The subject here is the end of the age and how will it be? as it was in the days of Noah what were they doing in Noahs day? giving and taking in marriage to the Fallen angles(sons of God)(nephelium) resulting in offspring of giants. These fallen angels will return with Satan when he kicked down to earth. They will most likely again mate with the daughters of men again resulting in hybrid offspring which is against Gods law. Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Thank you kriss for your thorough study. some more questions coming up:)love, hitomi