Understanding what is the "Abomination of Desolation".

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, only you believe the word of God.

No one else does.

Where can we come to worship you?
Just me?

No.

I just read it and take it literally.

When it says armies surround the city. I interpret it to mean that

when it says "when you see the Abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet STANDING in the Holy Place. I Take it literally. I do not interpret it to be the army that had been in the city for over 100 year and claim that is the interpretation.

But go right ahead. Listen to men.. The jews did the same thing and thought they were right (remember the same jews Crucified Christ. because they put men above God and his word)

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just me?

No.

I just read it and take it literally.

When it says armies surround the city. I interpret it to mean that

when it says "when you see the Abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet STANDING in the Holy Place. I Take it literally. I do not interpret it to be the army that had been in the city for over 100 year and claim that is the interpretation.

But go right ahead. Listen to men.. The jews did the same thing and thought they were right (remember the same jews Crucified Christ. because they put men above God and his word)
Whose interpretation to believe?

1. Defenders of the true faith for 17 centuries
or
2. Yours

Do you need another hint? :laughing:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whose interpretation to believe?

1. Defenders of the true faith for 17 centuries
or
2. Yours

Do you need another hint? :laughing:
lol

Go ahead and follow men.

Get a hing. Your no better than the jew.. who took tradition of men over the word of God

You will be held accountable..

other than that your mocking is tiresome. Again, God will humble you..

I learned somethjing, If people are hard hearted. they can see the truth, nothing will change their mind

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lol

Go ahead and follow men.

Get a hing. Your no better than the jew.. who took tradition of men over the word of God

You will be held accountable..

other than that your mocking is tiresome. Again, God will humble you..

I learned somethjing, If people are hard hearted. they can see the truth, nothing will change their mind
What is the English definition of "hing"?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The abomination of desolation, is something that causes the world to give up hope.

Like LLM (Large Language Models) cause fools to give up hope of being spoken of as wise - the AI is not wrong, it's just that no one praises God for it and fools lose heart.

The discovery of the human genome was like this, fools gave up hope of being completely perfect, but were instead proud that they were better than perfect.

The final abomination of desolation, is hard to predict - certainly a desolate Israel, after Armageddon, will cause the world to lose hope once again.