2 Months and 1/2 Are Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse me, but there are several scholarly views if Daniel's 70 Weeks. It is one of the most difficult prophecies and controversial. The Dispensational view, the Gap theory, is just one. Some of my favorite teachers believe it. I'll go with what God determined, the historical view imho, a precise time frame, not man's alteration. This prophecy was about Jesus First Coming, His sheep and an allusion to Jerusalem's destruction, not the end of the world. God gave us plenty in Revelation and other texts. Daniel 12 is for sure.
So we'll just have to agree to disagree.
As I replied via the Map Reply unto Wrangler, there is NO GAP theory, Israel were Dead from 33 AD until 1948 unto God. Read that post and you will get the answers to the 70 weeks Decree by Daniel/Gabriel. The TIMEFRAME is about Israel, not the whole world.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not saying that is your belief, I do not know your belief on that

I have yet to form any opinion on the subject. It seems very esoteric to me.

You see, most young people will hear "Well everyone has to go through the Tribulation anyway" and think, well heck, if I have to go through the tribulation period, I might as well wait until then to repent,

Hmmm. Here’s why I don’t focus on End Times. It doesn’t matter what THE End Times are if they are after YOUR end time.

Young people could still die before Tribulation and they best be prepared for that.

For me, I’ve been ready to go for a long time now. In July, I’m expecting my 18th grandchild. I’ve been blessed. I know it and am mighty grateful.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Himself stated Israel,
And tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Israelites believed in Jesus. Then the gospel went out to the Gentiles and we were grafted into the Vine.
Ezekiel 37 and the Valley of Dry Bones
End time prophecy, not aligned with 70 weeks.
This Prophesy is specifically about Israel & Jerusalem, not "The Believer" in general. Israel has not yet repented
Agains a portion of Israleites believed. In one day 3k were saved. Tens of thousand were fed miraculously. Did you not consdere the massuve numbers of Jews that followed Jesus? And then the disciples continuing for 35 years after that. Likely hundreds of thousands of Jews were transformed but probably 2/3 didn't as the percentages resemble today's believers, 1/3 of the planet believe in Jesus.
No, you simply misunderstand prophecy brother, after 62 weeks plus 7 weeks means after 62 weeks plus 7 not after 69 then add in a 1/2 week, why wasn't the wall 52 1/2 weeks
It's simple arithmetic. 7+ 62 = 69. AFTER 69 WEEKS WERE COMPLETED JESUS SHOWED UP, THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 70th WEEK, HE WAS CUT OFF. After 69 means in the 70th week.
It is history.

It's okay, we can disagree. As we progress into the scenario, you'll get it ... or maybe not until it's over?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Himself stated Israel,
And tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Israelites believed in Jesus. Then the gospel went out to the Gentiles and we were grafted into the Vine.
Ezekiel 37 and the Valley of Dry Bones
This Prophesy is specifically about Israel & Jerusalem, not "The Believer" in general. Israel has not yet repented
Agains a portion of Israleites believed. In one day 3k were saved. Tens of thousand were fed miraculously. Did you not consdere the massuve numbers of Jews that followed Jesus? And then the disciples continuing for 35 years after that. Likely hundreds of thousands of Jews were transformed but probably 2/3 didn't as the percentages resemble today's believers, 1/3 of the planet believe in Jesus.
No, you simply misunderstand prophecy brother, after 62 weeks plus 7 weeks means after 62 weeks plus 7 not after 69 then add in a 1/2 week, why wasn't the wall 52 1/2 weeks
Simple arithmatic. 7+ 62 = 69. AFTER 69 WEEKS WERE COMPLETED JESUS SHOWED UP, THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK HE WAS CUT OFF. After 69 means int the 70th week.
It is history.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My word, you just twist everything around to fit a narrative don't you? Israel REJECTED Jesus, Matt. 23:39 is Jesus stating that the next time they see him they will welcome indeed accept him [as a nation]. The Disciples accepted Jesus and then God still "HAD TO" take the mantle from Israel and give it to a strange people (Gentiles) he knew not in order to take the Goodnews unto the whole world. If Israel had not of rejected Christ you do understand he would have saved Israel from Rome in 70 AD right? And set up the Kingdom Age at that time. The 70th week would have been finished at that time, if only Israel would have repented instead of rejecting God. You guys just do not get prophecy.

The 70th week is END TIME !!

Again, Israel as a Nation has not yet REPENTED, do you not understand what Paul means by IN PART? In Rom 11:25 we see Paul says Israel are blinded by God IN PART.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

So, this should not be hard to comprehend, Paul is saying Israel as a Nation has been BLINDED until the Gentiles CALLING has ended (the Rapture many of you do not understand, lol, ENDS the time of the Gentiles or the CALLING of the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the whole world). So, the IN PART means Israel as a Nation is blinded (that's the PART) but of course not as INDIVIDUALS, since the Disciples, and some followers were Jews, and today we have Jewish Converts, BUT STILL, Israel as a Nation has not yet repented. Following other men's ideas will almost always lead one into a cul-de-sac.

All this hypothesizing is just that, and it can all be proven wrong in MERE MINUTES. The whole "Probably 2/3, and the Disciples may have got a 1/3 to repent" is just you and others refusing to believe the truths and being lazy as a Christian. I can prove all that wrong in 4 little verses. WATCH: (As a matter of fact, its OBVIOUS everything in Zech. 13 happens during the 70th week troubles of Jacob, in the end times).

Zech. 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God. ( Now you say AFTER THIS, God still allowed the Diaspora right? WRONG, the very next verse is the DOTL which is END TIMES, not the First Century.)

Zech. 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

So, the 1/3 REPENT just before the DOTL, not in the First Century brother. This is easy stuff to understand, your biggest problem is you just put forth an answer then you try to mold the scriptures to fit that answer, that is a big ole NO NO in prophecy. The 1/3 is Jews. And only 2 billion out of 8 billion are believers, so 1/2 of those will miss the Rapture. (as in 5 of 10 miss the wedding call)

Simple arithmatic. 7+ 62 = 69. AFTER 69 WEEKS WERE COMPLETED JESUS SHOWED UP, THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK HE WAS CUT OFF. After 69 means int the 70th week.
It is history.
No, this is a nonsensical, and rather silly argument brother.

360 x 483 = 173880

So, Jesus was CUT-OFF and thus DIED after 173880 days. You better stop adding falsehoods to the word of God sir. If you do not understand prophecy, leave it be.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My word, you just twist everything around to fit a narrative don't you? Israel REJECTED Jesus, Matt. 23:39 is Jesus stating that the next time they see him they will welcome and accept him. The Disciples accepted Jesus and then God "HAD TO" take the mantle from Israel and give it to a strange people (Gentiles

If Israel had not of rejected Christ you do understand he would have saved Israel from Rome in 70 AD right?
Most of Israel did reject Jesus, but many Jews ( in part) were saved. The First Christians were Jews. And later the Gentiles were "grafted into the Vine". If there were no Jews saved what Vine were the Gentiles grafted into?
Who was the book of Hebrews written to?
These were Jewish Christians. The writer portrayed Jesus glory, magnificence and superiority in the opening passage like no other. THEY KNEW Jesus and were persecuted first it.
After Jesus' death, Christianity in Judah became and sect of Judaism. Ebionites were led by James later fled to Antioch. Other Jewish believers flesh to Pella, Greece. They were all scattered from 66 AD and beyond.

The book of Acts, written by Luke, describing the early years of the church after its beginning, is really a book of transitions. It’s a book of beginnings. In a sense, it’s the genesis of the New Covenant. It’s all of the beginnings as the church begins to find itself and form itself and sever itself from Judaism. It was particularly a time of transition for the Jews of the early church. The old things of Judaism faded out very slowly, slowly, and the new gradually phased in.

"The writer of the book of Hebrews gives us the theology of the transition, or the theology of the change from Judaism to Jesus. He very clearly lays it out. He says, for example, that Moses and David and Joshua and Aaron and all of the priests and all of those great characters of Judaism have all been replaced, as it were, by Jesus. He goes beyond that, and he says that the laws and the ceremonies and the rituals and the patterns of the Old Testament have given way to a whole grace kind of life. No longer are you ruled by externals but you’re ruled by the Spirit within.
God’s people, Israel, have given way to God’s people, the church. The system of multiple sacrifices has given way to the one final sacrifice. All the way through Hebrews, as we see the viewpoint of the New Covenant and the old being set aside. The writer of the book of Hebrews even says, “The old decays and fades away.”

John MacArthur

So, this should not be hard to comprehend, Paul is saying Israel as a Nation has been BLINDED until the Gentiles CALLING has ended
In part, the Vine we were grafted into was the Vine that was generated from Abraham.
So, the IN PART means Israel as a Nation is blinded (that's the PART) but of course not as INDIVIDUALS
Oh, so I guess only the disciples were saved. Yeh sure ... 3000 saved on Pentecost ... and so you presume they just all moved out to other nations the next day? Lol

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of Israel did reject Jesus, but many Jews ( in part) were saved. The First Christians were Jews. And later the Gentiles were "grafted into the Vine". If there were no Jews saved what Vine were the Gentiles grafted into?
Who was the book of Hebrews written to?
1/3 of the Jews never repented, thus Israel never repented, thus Jesus saw them as DEAD unto him for nigh 2000 years. God forsook Israel in AD 33, and thus Rome carried them off in AD 70. Only in 1948 did God open Hos eyes back upon Israel, and only for His names sake, He says so. No one said no Jews were saved, you stated that others said that, I stated the fact you can not overcome, so we only get obfuscation, I stated 1/3 of Israel were not saved, never have been saved in that number, we have roughly 1 million Messianic Jews in the whole world, that amongst 15 million Jews, and that is a time where we see far more Messianic Jews than ever before. So, no one ever stated there were no Jews saved, except you inferring I or we said it.

John MacArthur
NOWHERE will you ever find where John MacArthur states that Israel has already repented. PERIOD.

In part, the Vine we were grafted into was the Vine that was generated from Abraham.
Israel have not yet repented.

Oh, so I guess only the disciples were saved. Yeh sure ... 3000 saved on Pentecost ... and so you presume they just all moved out to other nations the next day? Lol
No one stated that either, but 1/3 of Israel have never repented, they will as I showed just before the DOTL.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1/3 of the Jews never repented, thus Israel never repented, thus Jesus saw them as DEAD unto him for nigh 2000 years. God forsook Israel in AD 33, and thus Rome carried them off in AD 70. Only in 1948 did God open Hos eyes back upon Israel, and only for His names sake, He says so. No one said no Jews were saved, you stated that others said that, I stated the fact you can not overcome, so we only get obfuscation, I stated 1/3 of Israel were not saved, never have been saved in that number, we have roughly 1 million Messianic Jews in the whole world, that amongst 15 million Jews, and that is a time where we see far more Messianic Jews than ever before. So, no one ever stated there were no Jews saved, except you inferring I or we said it.

NOWHERE will you ever find where John MacArthur states that Israel has already repented. PERIOD.

Israel have not yet repented.

No one stated that either, but 1/3 of Israel have never repented, they will as I showed just before the DOTL.
Branches were broken off but not ALL the branches as if Jesus had ni effect. Tens of thousands of Jews were fed miraculously and none if them were saved? 500 saw him ascend ... come on.
A remnant of present day Israel WILL definitely be saved as well - as stated in Romans 11.
JM didn't that claim, neither has he made rhe claim that all Jews rejected the Jesus. But he is an adherent to this 70th week.
Let's just put it to rest.
If John Mac Arthur can't convince me of Daniel's 70th week (and I respect him and think he is one of the best teachers out there), do you really think you can?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe consider not wasting bandwidth and our personal energy responding to obviously false prophets who feed off the attention.

We're not suppose to do that, but here we are.
And of course as expected the false one is now making excuses for why their prophecy didn't come true as they insisted would according to their extensive study of scripture.
That happened to ignore passages teaching against themselves, false prophets .

Wake up people! They have a pattern of this falsity. We're not to encourage sinners to sin.

Bible Verses About False Teachers

Matthew 24:24

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Reactions: Mr E

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Don't add to the confusion, that verse is specifically about THE False Prophet and THE Anti-Christ or Little Horn. Not men in general.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Branches were broken off but not ALL the branches as if Jesus had ni effect. Tens of thousands of Jews were fed miraculously and none if them were saved? 500 saw him ascend ... come on.
A remnant of present day Israel WILL definitely be saved as well - as stated in Romans 11.
JM didn't that claim, neither has he made rhe claim that all Jews rejected the Jesus. But he is an adherent to this 70th week.
Let's just put it to rest.
If John Mac Arthur can't convince me of Daniel's 70th week (and I respect him and think he is one of the best teachers out there), do you really think you can?
God stated Israel.........GET IT?........Israel was DEAD. No matter what you try to contrive you are not going to get past God's Holy Word brother. The reason you can never defeat me on these debates is I am coming from a factual perspective, you are in the guessing game.

I don't care what Jon Mac can do or can't do, I do not follow men, I follow the Holy Spirit. And whenever I see someone putting forth untruthful facts I am always going to shine a light on those things.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God stated Israel.........GET IT?........Israel was DEAD. No matter what you try to contrive you are not going to get past God's Holy Word brother. The reason you can never defeat me on these debates is I am from a factual perspective, you are in the guessing game.

I don't care what Jon Mac can do or can't do, I do nit follow men, I follow the Holy Spirit. And whenever I see someone putting forth untruthful facts I am always going to shine a light on those things.
This is why I disagree with some things John says. God's WORD says 70 weeks of years is determined ( ordained), NOT 69 weeks plus a 2000 year gap then the last week. THAT IS CONTRIVED BROTHER. I trust Gabriel tried to deliver this simple message and many just can't comprehend it, especially a retired milkman. I've learned to limit milk - it's not good for me.
Over and out ... Capisce?

Last edited:
Reactions: No Pre-TB

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why I disagree with some things John says. God's WORD says 70 weeks of years is determined ( ordained), NOT 69 weeks plus a 2000 year gap then the last week. THAT IS CONTRIVED BROTHER. I trust Gabriel tried to deliver this simple message and many just can't comprehend it, especially a retired milkman. I've learned to limit milk - it's not good for me.
Over and out ... Capisce?
The "GAP" in "YOUR MIND" you are too all knowing, you think, to see what God sees. God says Israel are dead for 2000 years from 33 AD until 1948, and you want to over rule God's holy word. We get Israel, then we get the "Time of the Gentiles" then we get Israel again. These kind of missteps is why you can't understand the Pre Trib Rapture of the Church either. The 70th week can not come into existence until the Church has been raptured to heaven, our "TIME as STEWARDS to God's Word" is over.

You just do nit understand prophecy brother, at all. Gabriel delivered the message, you want to overrule the holy word because you can't understand it. Just like the 69 weeks which you ADD a 1/2 week to and try to claim Jesus was that Covenant, that sir is a laughable, contrived, nonsensical understanding, but its all you got because some man stated it and because you can't understand the factual prophecy.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "GAP" in "YOUR MIND" you are too all knowing, you think, to see what God sees. God says Israel are dead for 2000 years from 33 AD until 1948, and you want to over rule God's holy word. We get Israel, then we get the "Time of the Gentiles" then we get Israel again. These kind of missteps is why you can't understand the Pre Trib Rapture of the Church either. The 70th week can not come into existence until the Church has been raptured to heaven, our "TIME as STEWARDS to God's Word" is over.

You just do nit understand prophecy brother, at all. Gabriel delivered the message, you want to overrule the holy word because you can't understand it. Just like the 69 weeks which you ADD a 1/2 week to and try to claim Jesus was that Covenant, that sir is a laughable, contrived, nonsensical understanding, but its all you got because some man stated it and because you can't understand the factual prophecy.
Stop, just deliver your milk to someone else!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop, just deliver your milk to someone else!
Stop being juvenile, I was a Milkman from 19-29 years old. I became a Christian at 23, that's why I retired, lolol. People lie you amuse me to no end. You get destroyed on a debate and then try to push forth a nosy report, because you got spanked via the debate. Too funny.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You get destroyed on a debate and then try to push forth a nosy report, because you got spanked via the debate.
Why are you, as a self professing Christian, speaking to another in such a way? Is this Christ like? Since when do believers "debate to win" when speaking God's words and things pertaining to his coming? I don't agree with everything @Ronald David Bruno says, but there is never a reason for anyone to talk to him like that. Your nakedness has been exposed for everyone to see on the forum.

If you took the time to listen to him, before discounting him, you may have learned something.

Reactions: Nancy

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mm
Why are you, as a self professing Christian, speaking to another in such a way? Is this Christ like? Since when do believers "debate to win" when speaking God's words and things pertaining to his coming? I don't agree with everything @Ronald David Bruno says, but there is never a reason for anyone to talk to him like that. Your nakedness has been exposed for everyone to see on the forum.

If you took the time to listen to him, before discounting him, you may have learned something.
Mmmm, no there is no reason for someone to doubt a man has been called to preach for 38 years just because I am a retired Milk Man, people hold down jobs and still preach, he's trying to insinuate, I guess, that because I was once a Milk Man I am not a preacher now, well I once sold dope also, lol.

I destroy him and all of you guys who do not understand Prophecy, especially on Pre Trib, so he's desperate, I guess, but I tell h like I tell you, if you do not understand the Pre Trib Rapture, then I trust nothing you say about Prophecy, PERIOD. I do not need to heed untruths. I have also destroyed you false Rapture naratives.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mm

Mmmm, no there is no reason for someone to doubt a man has been called to preach for 38 years just because I am a retired Milk Man, people hold down jobs and still preach, he's trying to insinuate, I guess, that because I was once a Milk Man I am not a preacher now, well I once sold dope also, lol.

I destroy him and all of you guys who do not understand Prophecy, especially on Pre Trib, so he's desperate, I guess, but I tell h like I tell you, if you do not understand the Pre Trib Rapture, then I trust nothing you say about Prophecy, PERIOD. I do not need to heed untruths. I have also destroyed you false Rapture naratives.
Your previous job has no bearing on who or what you know. And if you feel God called you to preach, that’s wonderful. Those are 2 subjects that arnt issues.

The issue is your response to people is not Christ like. You destroy all people that don’t understand? What believer talks like that? There is no grace, love or gentleness in your words.

Arrogance is not a Christian value and God can easily cloud the minds of the proud.

If you would only humble yourself, you may learn why so many people were Pre-TB and today are no longer. Valid scriptural reasons why they don’t believe it anymore. But if you defend something without understanding why others don’t believe it any longer, you’ll never see your own mistakes in that regard.

Reactions: Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your previous job has no bearing on who or what you know. And if you feel God called you to preach, that’s wonderful. Those are 2 subjects that arnt issues.

The issue is your response to people is not Christ like. You destroy all people that don’t understand? What believer talks like that? There is no grace, love or gentleness in your words.

Arrogance is not a Christian value and God can easily cloud the minds of the proud.

If you would only humble yourself, you may learn why so many people were Pre-TB and today are no longer. Valid scriptural reasons why they don’t believe it anymore. But if you defend something without understanding why others don’t believe it any longer, you’ll never see your own mistakes in that regard.

There are people who practice Christianity who claim that they are Christian and there are others who put Christianity into Practice and are willing to suffer, even death, for their beliefs.

Arrogance is the hallmark of the Pre-tribbers, as they try to encourage others to save their lives instead of being the true witness of Christ. Christ did warn us that those who try to save their lives will lose their life because He will tell them that He never knew them, even though they may be doing signs and wonders in His Name.

The truth about the Pre-tribbers' theology will be undone within the next couple of decades when they realise that there will be no whishing away of the "PT Saints" so that they can return with Christ to rule the earth during the supposed earthly rule of Christ on the face of the earth.

What we do know from Scripture is that when Christ is given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth during the Last Age before the final judgement is that all people should be worshipping Him. That means that His True Saints will plan to stick around during the last age to be His witnesses for the people who live around them Helping to Draw them into firm relationship with Christ/God so that they will receive their saving Garce of Salvation at the time of the GWTR judgement.

We all have a need to repent of our sins and if the PT'ers, along with the Saints, repent of their periodic turning away from God's salvation Gospel, then they will Live and not die/experience the Second Death for all of the rest of eternity. Christ taught this in the separation of the Sheep from the Goats Parable for those with understanding.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to me or you, but since I used my name here (thought I would have a name like I do on all other sites, and with so many crazy people in the world today its not wise to use your name tbh) but somehow when I signed up my name was used, no problem, but I only placed on my Facebook that I was a retired Milkman, most everyone there know me tbh, plus I never post on Facebook since its become woke, but he had to go in search using my name, kinda weird to me, tbh. I looked to see if a posted that here, I don't think so. Facebook is different, everyone there usually knows you anyway, all my friends are local, but I moved from another bigger city, where I know am not that familiar with the people in that city. But, I do not even get his point anyway, people seeking one out on other sites is a little weird tbh. At least to me, I am very protective of my family.

I could accuse you of arrogance, its too silly to accuse people of arrogance when they know they are right and you are wring, thars not arrogance, that is like accusing Paul of arrogance when he chastised the Galatians for trying to serve the Law instead of living by Faith. This is an Alinsky type trick I never fall for. Try it on others, I pay no attention to this, you are just wasting your time, Alinsky tactics will never work on me. And it dos not matter that you think you are correct, you are wrong, destroy all of your points because they are not God's truths. The funny thing is you are the most antithetical Christ-like person on this site, always saying everyone else ere are false teachers etc. etc. etc. when we teach the TRUE Pre Trib Rapture, in which you disagree, so its like the pot calling the kettle black, but worse, because I never use the type words you use in disagreements like False Prophets who are against God, etc. I say they will find out they are wrong when they get to heaven, even though I am sure a lot probably will not make heaven, because Jesus says 50 percent of the Church do not make the Wedding Call/Pre Trib Rapture. But you use False Teachers over and over. I assume those not understanding have merely been deceived by the deceiver Satan, not that they are willing participants/False Teachers.

So, just because you use the word "Arrogance", doesn't mean I am going to all of the sudden not push back on the untrue Post/Mid Trib Rapture viewpoints, that kind of thinking will never get me to pull back my teachings of truth. It wuill just never work, never try Alinsky tactics on me, its fruitless.

Again, another fruitless Alinsky tactic, LOL. No think by saying this it defines me, you are mor than likely describing your own self. I do not accept this childish stuff sir, and yes Alinksy tactics is childish.
I could care less what you believe, more power to you, but you are wrong and that will be proven very soon. I have more understanding on Prophecy than you ever will? Arrogance? No, its FACT, you can't even get the simple Pre Trib Rapture right? How are you going to get the more complex issues right?

God Bless, once we get to heave since, God sustains us, you won't even have to eat crow.
Maybe God will place Crowns in your mansion to remind you of your current, wrong stances.