2 Months and 1/2 Are Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Okay holy man.

What kind of money do you make as a software developer? Do they pay you in gold?

How about for the construction of your home?

Or your hand-written Torah? Did you pay for all that with God’s money?

Lava for me, lava for you. Witness hypocrisy.

God doesn’t need money. And God doesn’t need your help.

We have all used fiat currency, myself included. This financial system was imposed on all of us. And we have all been deceived and robbed by the people running this financial system. And unlike you, I have realized and have admitted that I have sinned by using it. That is step 1. And then step 2, is use it to buy up everything that you need. And then step 3 is to use it all up and get rid of it all and never accept that money again. This is why the book of Revelation says, "come out of her my people". To come out, we must first be inside it, inside this evil financial system of fiat currency.

Aside from that, I never said God needs my help. He doesn't need anyone. He can use me, or not. He can continue giving me breath of life, or he can take it away. It is his prerogative to do whatever he wants.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have all used fiat currency, myself included. This financial system was imposed on all of us. And we have all been deceived and robbed by the people running this financial system. And unlike you, I have realized and have admitted that I have sinned by using it. That is step 1. And then step 2, is use it to buy up everything that you need. And then step 3 is to use it all up and get rid of it all and never accept that money again. This is why the book of Revelation says, "come out of her my people". To come out, we must first be inside it, inside this evil financial system of fiat currency.

Not sincerity of your belief, not commitment to your cause, not confidence of your case, and not your desire to be one of these witnesses will move the needle a fraction of an inch toward your predictions and false prophecies. You simply don't understand nearly as much as you think you do. That's probably hard for you to hear. You feign humility, but within you are a very prideful person who thinks you have done all the right things--
You have given up fiat currency... Will you now pay your utility bills with silver? Converting dollars to silver and silver to dollars is not escaping the world's financial system. Sorry, but it just isn't. You are still very much in the world with your luxury home with marble floors, Internet service, solar panels and electric cars.
You can wear phylacteries on your hand and head-- it doesn't make you righteous.
You can store up food and water-- it's prudent for your physical needs, but has nothing to do with spiritual necessity.
You can even go out and get yourself some sack cloth and parade around like a prophet- as if dressing as one makes you one-- it doesn't.

You can do all this and more and you are left with that last statement you made, and I'm glad that at some level amidst this fantasy you are creating for yourself, you do realize some truth.

I never said God needs my help. He doesn't need anyone. He can use me, or not. He can continue giving me breath of life, or he can take it away. It is his prerogative to do whatever he wants.

Amen to that.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wait... you did. You already went out and bought yourself some sack cloth....

I will feed the poor, and wash the feet of the homeless. And I will drink the wine representing the blood of Yeshua, and eat the bread representing the body of the Mashiach. And then by the favor and will of God I will receive the anointing I have been seeking. And I will then be imbued with power from above. He who is not with me is against me. And God will incinerate my enemies before me with fire. My sackcloth is ready.

1679923125657.png

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will indeed appear in Nisan 15 of this year. Whether they stop rainfall on that precise day we do not know. It is their choice when they will command rainfall to stop. It is best to assume the worst that they will immediately cause all rainfall to stop, and stock up on food and water to last a minimum of 3 and 1/2 years. The "great tribulation" is described by the scriptures as the worst events ever seen by humanity. So my advise is to prepare for the worst case scenario. Whether you people want to stock up or not is your choice. But I will caution you that all the warning signs are already present in the world to confirm we are truly approaching the time of the return of Yeshua.

Compare that with prior statements you've made. 3-1/2 years of drought that ends in 2026 would have to start now...

As I have said for many years, a global drought is coming. Starting this year all rain will cease in the world. And even now the rivers and lakes of the world are drying up in preparation for the global drought that God has decreed will happen to the world 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 from creation in 2026. Those final 3 and 1/2 years will begin in a month and 1/2 from now, in April. And although we have not yet reached the final 3 and 1/2 years, the world is already entering into a drought. Many years ago people ridiculed me for saying these things, but now see for yourself with your own eyes that truly scripture is coming into fulfillment. The western United States is now in a severe drought, which will be a catastrophe for the nation once these lakes and rivers dry up. Hoover Dam is also close to being shut down. And the already present global drought is also affecting many other nations of the world. Even in the city of Venice the canals are drying up. And France has not had rain in over a month now. And Mexico and Argentina and Brazil and Chile are in severe drought. Be afraid, and stock up on food and water now, because a global famine is coming as a result of the global drought. There will be food and drinking water shortages all over the world. It is also preferable not to marry nor have children in the current time.

News flash!

California drought officially over after more than seven years

Reactions: amigo de christo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You people are so dumb.
Indeed. Few have displayed such confidence as you about a prophecy so near in the future as you with such precision.

If you turn out to be correct, which I hope you are, many here will be in shock that they are actually living in the end times.

If you turn out to be wrong, I do hope that you post your response to that. Troubling either way, my friend.

Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have given up fiat currency... Will you now pay your utility bills with silver? Converting dollars to silver and silver to dollars is not escaping the world's financial system.
That’s harsh. How then can one escape the world's financial system?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s harsh. How then can one escape the world's financial system?

To think that you are escaping 'the system' by trading cash for silver and gold is a bit like saying you are no longer a part of the financial system because you only use credit cards or traveler's checks. It's all the same system.

Therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest. Go! am sending you out like lambs surrounded by wolves. Do not carry a money bag, a traveler’s bag, or sandals, and greet no one on the road. Whenever you enter a house, first say, ‘May peace be on this house!’ And if a peace-loving person is there, your peace will remain on him, but if not, it will return to you. Stay in that same house, eating and drinking what they give you, for the worker deserves his pay. Do not move around from house to house. Whenever you enter a town and the people welcome you, eat what is set before you. Heal the sick in that town and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come upon you!’ But whenever you enter a town and the people do not welcome you, go into its streets and say, ‘Even the dust of your town that clings to our feet we wipe off against you. Nevertheless know this: The kingdom of God has come.’ I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town!

Then Jesus said to them, “When I sent you out with no money bag, or traveler’s bag, or sandals, you didn’t lack anything, did you?” They replied, “Nothing.” He said to them, “But now, the one who has a money bag must take it, and likewise a traveler’s bag too. And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you that this scripture must be fulfilled in me, ‘And he was counted with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me is being fulfilled.” So they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” Then he told them, “It is enough.”

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To think that you are escaping 'the system' by trading cash for silver and gold is a bit like saying you are no longer a part of the financial system because you only use credit cards or traveler's checks. It's all the same system.
In other words, you can’t answer my question. To you, there is no escape, right?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, you can’t answer my question. To you, there is no escape, right?

Why do I need other words? I gave you ‘his words’ from scripture. Here’s some more…

“And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

“So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do I need other words?
Because you are talking nonsense and not answering a simple question The made a statement and you mocked him for even supposing there is any way his statement could have any truth to it.

Another example of you defining words to have no application in reality.

When challenged, instead of simply proving the acceptance criteria by which his statement could be true, you come back with a question.

And no, quoting Scripture does not answer the question of how one can remove themselves from the system.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30763

Just as sincerity is not the measuring stick for truth-- (you can be sincere and still wrong) -neither is committment.

Our friend @gaviria.christian has now resigned from his job at Meta (presumably) and terminated his IT contracts with written explanation to his employers concerning the end of the world as we know it in roughly a week or so.

No one can accuse him of not being committed. Unfortunately, he has also admitted to have stopped taking his meds. Mental illness is a serious problem and I'm not making light of that medical condition, while highlighting this ongoing story as it develops. I pray for this man and want healing for his heart and mind-- and want him to know that in not gently patting him on the head while he is 'under the influence' of his sincere beliefs-- I will be there for him, when the day comes and reality knocks.
Is that a pic of you Mr. E.??

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you are talking nonsense and not answering a simple question The made a statement and you mocked him for even supposing there is any way his statement could have any truth to it.

Another example of you defining words to have no application in reality.

When challenged, instead of simply proving the acceptance criteria by which his statement could be true, you come back with a question.

And no, quoting Scripture does not answer the question of how one can remove themselves from the system.

I think I was pretty clear. You can be his cheerleader if you like-- you are feeding his delusion.

Christ said-- Why worry? If your faith is in Christ and not dependent on signs and wonders, you have nothing to fear. Secondly, I don't care if you are ornery. It's your nature. You can become his fan-boy and cheerleader if you like-- Or you might help him get past this fantasy rather than feeding it. You ought to know better, but Barnham and Bailey called it.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you people make up lies and slander me... I have developed an elaborate timeline proving this. It is intelligent and sane....You people are absolutely despicable and stubborn and ignorant and disrespectful and slanderous...I am telling you the truth.... You people are so dumb.
But, Thanks Be Unto God, Who Gave His Precious SON, Who Gave His Precious BLOOD,
To Save
All of us UNdeserving sinners from His Undiluted Wrath, and we can have:

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!

Amen.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I was pretty clear. You can be his cheerleader if you like-- you are feeding his delusion.

Christ said-- Why worry?
You were pretty evasive.

He is not delusional; just less black and white than you over ones ability to pull out of the system.

Doing this is prudent. It has nothing to do with what Christ said about not worrying. Yes, my faith is in Christ. Yet, I take an umbrella when the forecast is rain.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were pretty evasive.

He is not delusional; just less black and white than you over ones ability to pull out of the system.

Doing this is prudent. It has nothing to do with what Christ said about not worrying. Yes, my faith is in Christ. Yet, I take an umbrella when the forecast is rain.

:tearsofjoy:

I wouldn’t worry about that either. He’s forecasting severe drought.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Indeed. Few have displayed such confidence as you about a prophecy so near in the future as you with such precision.

If you turn out to be correct, which I hope you are, many here will be in shock that they are actually living in the end times.

If you turn out to be wrong, I do hope that you post your response to that. Troubling either way, my friend.

I am confident I am not incorrect, because the year 6,000 is in 2026, using the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. Which implies the two witnesses must appear in a few more days from now.