2020 election prophesies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were lots of references to prophecies people pulled from all over the internet, but we didn't actually have any of the prophets here in person.

I don't even think Bobby here speaks for the Lord. But as confidently as he speaks he may as well be.
Ahh good point. I joined when all the prophecies were being discussed here and just assumed that it was people on this board as I didn't know anyone yet.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not scoffing if that is what you implying. I am just stating the facts lol. Nothing has come to fruition so either it is all BS or it will come to pass. We will see.
I have seen and heard cult pastors "prophesy" according to what they knew were the plans of the elite cult, and fool many people thinking he got those words from God. Or they give "words of knowledge" that they acquired in unscrupulous ways. So it is necessary to test everything. Even the AC will perform lying wonders and (if it were possible) will deceive even the elect.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election wasn't stolen. ...

Stuffing ballot boxes with FAKE BALLOTS, electronically changing voter tallies, and who knows what else occurred is STEALING. But TRUMP allowed the theft so that people would wake up and SEE what satan's minions are doing to humanity.

Most (or all) of the presidents for the last 60-ish years have had doubles. ...

Show me ONE PICTURE of the TRUE Former Senator Joe Biden in this "administration". I expect that HE'S DEAD, and this actor is playing his part.

And it equally appears that NEITHER this actor NOR his purported v.p. has ever set foot in the White House since their "inauguration". In fact, there's a bizarre video of who I recall was Janet Yellen being "sworn in" at what appeared to be on the exterior steps of the BACK ENTRANCE of some building.

It's been a YEAR AND A HALF for people to see the FRAUD, including the recently released "2,000 Mules" Documentary Movie, and although MOST will come to the realization, a FEW others never will.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to @lforrest, -- let me ask from the "bumped" topics: WHERE is the @Jim B, the @Randy Kluth, the @Ferris Bueller, the @Brakelite, the @DNB, the @amadeaus, the @TLHKAJ, the @quietthinker, the @devin553344, the @Rita, the @Josho, and many others ONE YEAR LATER -- seeing the consequences of the person whom Trump allowed to STEAL the last election?

It makes me consider that "Christianity" is MORE abused by those INSIDE the church, than those OUTSIDE the church.

Bobby Jo & ELAM
Ask God to allow you see His vision, which is not dependent on men's elections, stolen or otherwise, to accomplish His purposes!

God is looking at our hearts... rather than the logical consequences of men's brains at work all alone!

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov. 21:2

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you bringing me into this? ...

... because you see a humanity that DESERVES to be attacked by satan, and GOD sees a humanity that NEEDS to be rescued from attacks by satan. -- And TRUMP is leading that charge so that the slumbering masses might wake up and take their rightful control of their GOD Given Freedoms.

SURRENDER versus FIGHT, -- and I choose FIGHT.

[Back on IGNORE]
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stuffing ballot boxes with FAKE BALLOTS, electronically changing voter tallies, and who knows what else occurred is STEALING. But TRUMP allowed the theft so that people would wake up and SEE what satan's minions are doing to humanity.
Who do you think runs the mainstream media who reported the whole thing? Who do you think runs both sides of the government?? lol

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More platitudes.

Bobby Jo
"Where there is no vision, the people perish..." Prov. 29:18

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.' Psalm 27:8

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If he "allowed it" ...it wasn't him who allowed it. It was his cult handlers. He, on the other hand, is busy covering his back side atm.
Besides, why release all these false prophesies of his win and people saying he would be in the WH in 2020(?) ....and he isn't. So what was the purpose of the false prophesies? lol

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who do you think runs the mainstream media who reported the whole thing? Who do you think runs both sides of the government?? lol
Even so... Who should we be following? Who should our Leader be?

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
And they straightway left their nets, and followed him." Matt 4:19-20

Help us dear Lord!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW, -- who could have imagined that the Tribulation would be fulfilled as we see, -- Fake Elections; arson of Food Processing facilities; militaries throughout the world destroying deep (10km) underground demonic bases (DUMBS - Deep Underground Military BaseS) along with our own underground network systems (5-8km) and even ABOVE GROUND "earthquakes" (see 30day past, in east-central Utah where an "alien" spaceship is destroyed mid-air) -- [see USGS.gov] --; corrupt political families being exposed; criminal School Boards; etc., etc., etc.

What a time to be a witness to GOD's plan for humanity ...
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to @lforrest, -- let me ask from the "bumped" topics: WHERE is the @Jim B, the @Randy Kluth, the @Ferris Bueller, the @Brakelite, the @DNB, the @amadeaus, the @TLHKAJ, the @quietthinker, the @devin553344, the @Rita, the @Josho, and many others ONE YEAR LATER -- seeing the consequences of the person whom Trump allowed to STEAL the last election?

It makes me consider that "Christianity" is MORE abused by those INSIDE the church, than those OUTSIDE the church.

Bobby Jo & ELAM
I recently heard about Roe vs Wade. So looks like things might be getting better. Biden scares me that he's running the country right now. I'm not much of a fan of Trump either. I was more into the Bush father and son for being good presidents.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even so... Who should we be following? Who should our Leader be?

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
And they straightway left their nets, and followed him." Matt 4:19-20

Help us dear Lord!
We should be looking to the Lord Jesus Christ! Israel missed it when they asked for a king over them rather than God (or judges appointed by God).

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should be looking to the Lord Jesus Christ! Israel missed it when they asked for a king over them rather than God (or judges appointed by God).
Amen!

"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ" I Cor 11:1

If Paul is missing Christ or I [Amadeus] and am missing Christ, do NOT follow us!

Reactions: Mantis and TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you can't see what's in Scripture, pay attention to the news. And don't forget to take a look at the USGS.GOV homepage -- and change the setting ("gear" in the upper right corner) to 30 days to discover all the 10.0km "earthquakes".

Or Not.
Bobby Jo

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo & ELAM

I was crushed when Trump lost, particularly because I had chosen to believe in prophecies (Kim Clement) that Trump would win 2 cycles. Well, now it looks like that still could happen. I just won't put myself out there anymore, until I have confidence. I don't have that at this point.

Let me put it this way. I'm *very hopeful* that Trump will run again and win the next election. As much as I dislike getting Muslims in office, I'm rooting for Dr. Oz (a Turk), who Trump has lauded. Trump has had a remarkable time proving he is still relevant, with his support providing great energy for getting conservative Republicans elected.

I use MSN's web site as my home page, largely because I live in the Seattle area, where Microsoft has headquarters. It covers news of my area pretty well.

But I have to hear what biased news from the Left is all about. For example, the main news stories lately focused on how Trump's political influence failed terribly in one case. The article ignores that in the vast number of elections, Trump's influence was apparently powerful!

Something has to be done about the Media. The real evidence for a "stolen election" is the tremendous Media bias, and the censorship created by Social Media companies. People hated Trump simply because they were kept from seeing positive Trump news, and constantly heard the constant drum beat of, "Impeach Trump!" Since people want to be on the winning side, they vote the way the Media tells them to vote.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't see what's in Scripture, pay attention to the news. And don't forget to take a look at the USGS.GOV homepage -- and change the setting ("gear" in the upper right corner) to 30 days to discover all the 10.0km "earthquakes".

Or Not.
Bobby Jo
I am pretty far from blind buddy. Think what you wish I don't care. Time is short that I know. But I am not listening to anyone but the Lord himself and his written word. I am not going to pretend I know all of the things in the book and what they mean. I think we see most of these prophesies happen before our eyes and then we understand what they mean.

Reactions: dev553344

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And TRUMP is leading that charge so that the slumbering masses might wake up and take their rightful control of their GOD Given Freedoms.
YOU need to wake up. You have been following false prophets and their failed prophecies.

[Back on IGNORE]
You have too high of an opinion of yourself if you think I am bothered by this at all.