22 major reasons to abandon the Premil doctrine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote and highlight the actual text.
That is too difficult for him, apparently. Or he's just being very lazy. He just wants us to take his word for it rather than showing how exactly scripture contained somewhere in those books supposedly supports his claims.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, you have now stepped way over the line. I'm done with you.

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Was Peter "judging" the 3000 here?...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,...

Well?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice, the Amil(and preterist) spends a lifetime saying the millenial is impossible and not to trust what you read at face value in Rev or the Prophets.

The rest of us spend our lives telling folks to trust and believe these passages at face value.

What a contrast.

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice, the Amil(and preterist) spends a lifetime saying the millenial is impossible and not to trust what you read at face value in Rev or the Prophets.

The rest of us spend our lives telling folks to trust and believe these passages at face value.

What a contrast.
There will always be the ignorant and blind.
Praise God its niether here nor there in conjunction with salvation

Reactions: Truther

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one denies the reality of the catching away. Where does it say that it is followed by a 7 years tribulation followed by a 3rd coming?
Like prego....its in there.
My opinions on rapture are foolish.
But your opinion on Satan and Lucifer are beyond reproach. Amazing

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I post mass verses with one line or two of comment, tops.

You post various verses and add mass commentary as an "exegesis"...LOL

LOL. Your claims are a joke. Sadly, you believe your own résumé.

You do not do a line-by-line exegesis. You attach snide or cocky evasive statements to your Bible quote that have no relation to the text, and make no attempt to address the topic at hand or explain the inspired text you are quoting. So, yes, your claims are hypocritical. You are refuting your own posts not the detailed discords of Amils that exegete the sacred text and highlight the meaning of the text. You are obviously incapable of that.

Everyone sees what we are seeing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Peter "judging" the 3000 here?...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,...

Well?
You are so full of yourself. You foolishly think that you can write off the brethren! You do not know their hearts and minds! Only God does!

What foolishness!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, you have now stepped way over the line. I'm done with you.

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Don't let him cause you to back off. Your posts are totally exposing his impotent arguments. Remember, the reader is seeing the foolishness of his rhetoric and behavior.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't let him cause you to back off. Your posts are totally exposing his impotent arguments. Remember, the reader is seeing the foolishness of his rhetoric and behavior.
I draw the line at someone condemning me the way he did. I'm done with him, as I said. I have no interest in discussing things with someone who tries to condemn me and tell me my sins are not remitted.

Reactions: WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I draw the line at someone condemning me the way he did. I'm done with him, as I said. I have no interest in discussing things with someone who tries to condemn me and tell me my sins are not remitted.

He should be reported for that. That is against the board rules. Also, he insists on derailing threads. That is against board rules. He doesn't get it. No one takes him seriously. He is yet another Premil that ends up aiding Amil by his folly!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He should be reported for that.
He has been. And for condemning you as well. I don't recall the exact words he used offhand, but he implied that you are not saved earlier in this thread as well.

That is against the board rules. Also, he insists on derailing threads. That is against board rules. He doesn't get it. No one takes him seriously. He is yet another Premil that ends up aiding Amil by his folly!
I can deal with the clownish behavior that we see repeatedly on here that he also takes part in, but I will not stand for someone condemning me. So, I'm done with him and that's it.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Your claims are a joke. Sadly, you believe your own résumé.

You do not do a line-by-line exegesis. You attach snide or cocky evasive statements to your Bible quote that have no relation to the text, and make no attempt to address the topic at hand or explain the inspired text you are quoting. So, yes, your claims are hypocritical. You are refuting your own posts not the detailed discords of Amils that exegete the sacred text and highlight the meaning of the text. You are obviously incapable of that.

Everyone sees what we are seeing.
I cannot do a line by line exegesis because I am in agreement with the verses and they need no extra Biblical input.

An exegesis means "con job" in lay terms.

"Hey, you exegete what you think and I will exegete what I think and let's combine our exegeses into a new concept"!

"We can even preach all day on a single verse using our concordances and alot of extra Biblical ideas, just like the Apostles did"!

LOL

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so full of yourself. You foolishly think that you can write off the brethren! You do not know their hearts and minds! Only God does!

What foolishness!
You see the glass half empty and I see it half full.

The church ADDED to itself in Acts 2(by baptizing the 3000 in the name of Jesus for the remission of their sins).

You see it as subtracting.

It bums you out to think of this...

I am only exhorting, and you think it is "judging".

If someone showed me I needed Acts 2:38, I would get it done immediately.

I would even baptize myself in proxy to make sure, if nobody was available to baptize me.

I guess that's the curse of being honest with myself and God, huh?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot do a line by line exegesis because I am in agreement with the verses and they need no extra Biblical input.

An exegesis means "con job" in lay terms.

"Hey, you exegete what you think and I will exegete what I think and let's combine our exegeses into a new concept"!

"We can even preach all day on a single verse using our concordances and alot of extra Biblical ideas, just like the Apostles did"!

LOL

It is the Book that exposes your error. It disagrees with what you teach. You are incapable of explaining it. Do you know what it is to exegete or expound? Obviously not. Quote the actual text that says what you say and then give us a sense of the text. We all know why you do not do this. Scripture forbids your error.

Isaiah 28:13 confirms: “the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little”

Good biblical exegesis is actually breaking down what the actual text is saying. That is something you cannot seem to do.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, when and where shall the blessed and holy that hath part in the first resurrection, overcome the second death, shall be priests of God and of Christ and reign with Him a thousand years?
All believers, past, present, and future, that are sealed by the Holy Spirit partake in the future first resurrection on the last day

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the Book that exposes your error. It disagrees with what you teach. You are incapable of explaining it. Do you know what it is to exegete or expound? Obviously not. Quote the actual text that says what you say and then give us a sense of the text. We all know why you do not do this. Scripture forbids your error.

Isaiah 28:13 confirms: “the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little”

Good biblical exegesis is actually breaking down what the actual text is saying. That is something you cannot seem to do.
I quote it verbatim and it exposes itself?

It disagree's with itself?

This is why it needs a deep, internal explanation of itself?

I can quote a passage, only highlighting without saying a word and you meltdown because I did not comment on it.

This syndrome of seeking extraBiblical exegeses is AKA, "bored in the Lord".

Also, notice modern preachers are "graded" by these extraBiblical commentaries, and not by quoting scripture.

"He did a great job expounding and interpreting today"...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.