25 reasons why you should abandon Premillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord's Millennium rule over all nations bodily.

Jesus Christ Warned His Followers, Concerning Him Being On This Earth In A Millennium (Beware)!​

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium, this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

(The Antichrist/The Beast) will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

Beware Of "The Beast & "False Prophet"!

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
No. Neither can I find all the things claimed about Jesus Christ in the flesh only from His prophecy of Isaiah 53.

This is the second time you've tried to confine prophetic fulfillment to only partial prophecy. I'll not bother with it again.

And, you can believe you are saved in unrighteousness now, and also claim to be reigning as a sinner now, but neither case will get past the grave by it.

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead...

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

For many are called, but few are chosen.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years
Is not a 1000 years. It's not a millennium at all, much less the Lord's prophesied millennium upon the earth.

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign
I see you preach such reigning only for the souls now in His presence in heaven, and not for them still alive on earth?

It may appear to be more realistic, however it's still not Bible.

Souls at the altar of heaven the Lord's presence are not reigning with Him at all.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

They are asking Him how long before He returns to earth, and begging Him to make it quick. So that they can be bodily resurrected to meet Him in the air and reign with Him for a thousand years on this earth, and then forever on the new earth.

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Already responded to the sophistry of Satan being chained and shut up in hell, but not barred from the earth.

Neither is Satan's deceivings ever separated from the devil's temptations. Even as Satan is not separated from being the devil.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
So, anyone who disagrees with Premil is an unbeliever?
In His Millennium yes, of course. They say so openly.

They can prophecy some knock-off version of it with however many years other than a thousand, but it's not the Lord's Millennium, because it's not even a millennium at all.

And, there are other believers in the Bible in general, but don't believe all things in the Bible.

And not believing in the Lord's Millennium, isn't so bad in itself. It's only the ones aggressively denouncing it, that have a serious problem with His Millennium.

And I've found that some of them have their problem with the Lord Himself and not just His Millennium, because it comes from first having a problem with His gospel of repenting unto salvation.

It's the unrepented stiffnecked workers of iniquity calling Him Lord, Lord, that want to believe they are now unconditionally saved forever, and also now reigning with their christ in the air.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

They first by doctrine convince themselves today, that they will not be judged by their works as all other souls tomorrow, and then by prophecy convince themselves the second death will have no power over them tomorrow, despite their hardened unrighteous works today.

But after thy hardness and unrepentant heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Only those judged worthy by works of God's righteousness, will be bodily resurrected unto life, and will reign with Him over the nations of this earth for a thousand years, and forever over the nations of the new earth.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead...

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

For many are called, but few are chosen.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And even if someone wanted to skip His Millennium upon this earth, and go straight to the new earth, they would still need to repent God's way from all their sinning, to be county worthy of being resurrected in His likeness.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Jesus said in Luke 11:21-22, “When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.”

Repeated Scripture uses binding in a figurative sense. The wicked are depicted as being in chains and in a prison before salvation. We all know that that is not literal. Also, repeated scripture shows the binding of Satan and his minions since the earthly ministry of Christ. So, when we get into the most symbolic book in the Bible, it is not difficult to get your head around the spiritual binding of Satan in order to enlighten the Gentiles since the resurrection – the first resurrection.

The strongman was bound 2000 years ago according to Jesus. He invaded the devil’s house, chained him and took a spoil. We are part of that spoil. This is figurative language.
  • Firstly, the binding of Satan is spiritual. Satan is not human and physical. He is a spirit. A spirit cannot be held by physical restraints. What is more, he is not in a physical prison or is he restrained by metal chains.
  • Secondly, the binding does not suggest our enemy must be motionless or does it describe inactivity. Prisoners have movement in a prison albeit in a limited capacity, under strict rules and within controlled confines.
  • Thirdly, Revelation 20 does not suggest that the devil is unable to inflict harm on anyone while bound. Everyone knows that a prisoner can perpetrate all types of crimes within the prison precincts.
The binding of Satan simply describes the legal restraints placed upon him after the cross that limits his capacity to do whatever he wants to do and go wherever he wants to go. Satan cannot stop the enlightenment of the Gentiles as before. He is a defeated foe through the life, death and resurrection of Christ. The restraint spoken about in Revelation 20 simply relates to the Gospel advance to the Gentiles. The heathen were once enveloped in darkness before the first resurrection; but now, a bright light has been shining for 2000 years saving countless millions throughout the nations. And there is absolutely nothing Satan can do prevent the invasion of his territory. He cannot deceive "the nations" (Gentiles) as he once did because we now have the truth as a result of the Church’s expansion into the nations.

I John 3:8 declares, For this purpose the son of God was manifested, that he might destroy (or luo or undo) the works of the devil.”

As you study the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ you will see ultimate spiritual domination in operation.
Already responded.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

(The Antichrist/The Beast) will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"
Now this is more like it. A new angle. Thanks.

There are many false christs coming in the flesh, and there will be the last great one, before the Lord Himself returns through the air to be seen of all.

That last great anitchrist will be given powers of Satan to deceive the foolish by lying miracles and wonders. One of them will be to call down fire from heaven to destroy all his enemies in the sight of his followers.

That goes right along with you that reject the Lord's Millennium, and only want your own christ to come and bring down fire upon all his and your enemies.

It probably won't be exactly as you love to envision with the death of everyone else unlike you, but I'm thinking it'll be close enough for his and your own purposes.

There'll be plenty of Jews as well as Christians looking for that great one coming to wipe out everyone not like you.

It'll be an impressive knock off reign and end of the world. But still just another knock off.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That last great anitchrist
"That last great "anitchrist"" is a fabricated futurized fantasy spawned in the Jesuit counter-reformation of the apostasized papacy.

It is today a legacy of dispensationalized delusion and deception.

Reactions: WPM

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That goes right along with you that reject the Lord's Millennium, and only want your own christ to come and bring down fire upon all his and your enemies.
Yes God's words are Holy and true, no man can change the words seen below

(Destroyed Them All)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"That last great "anitchrist"" is a fabricated futurized fantasy spawned in the Jesuit counter-reformation of the apostasized papacy.

It is today a legacy of dispensationalized delusion and deception.
I would say the same regarding reformed preterist eschatology that you follow

My Holy Bible clearly teaches of a future evil human man

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

Daniel 7:9-11KJV
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

2 Thessalonians 2:3-9KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

(John's, The Beast)

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

(John's, The Beast)

You believe that Jesus was preterist.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

(John's, The Beast)

1. The beast has been around for over 2000 years (Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:11-13, 1 John 2:18-23, 1 John 4:1-3, 5-6, 2 John 1:7, and 2 Thessalonians 2:3-13). No man has lived that long on earth. Only a wicked spirit or an evil empire could possibly fulfil that portrayal.
2. How can a literal human being be literally “in them that perish” (2 Thessalonians 2:10)? This would suggest him being in every single unsaved person. Only a spirit can do that.
3. The beast carries the allegiance of all the non-elect. No single human being has or ever or will possess that wholesale allegiance. Only a broader worldly spirit enjoys all the loyalty of the wicked.
4. There is nowhere in Scripture that shows human beings in the abyss (Luke 8:31, Romans 10:7, Revelation 9:1, 2, 11, 11:7, 17:8, and 20:1, 3). Any time it is mentioned, it is shown to be the exclusive abode of Satan and his demons.
5. What man possesses 7 heads? These describe 7 wicked kingdoms in history with 7 kings ruling over them. No man can possibly satisfy that.
6. According to the original Greek, and in contrast to what many people teach, 666 is the number of “man,” not the number of “a man.”
7. Finally, what human being in history lives in, and rises up out of, the sea at the end? Such an idea is nonsensical.

Reactions: rwb and covenantee

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No man has lived that long on earth. Only a wicked spirit or an evil empire could possibly fulfil that portrayal.
Yes reformed preterist theology is the "Lie" in its claim "Rome" has been (The Beast) throughout history

Scripture clearly identies the future bad guy as a individual human man

My Holy Bible clearly teaches of a future evil human man, that has a literal "Body" that will be burned in the fire at the second coming, just as the rest of the living wicked will be judged

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

(John's, The Beast)

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2. How can a literal human being be literally “in them that perish” (2 Thessalonians 2:10)? This would suggest him being in every single unsaved person. Only a spirit can do that.
Your claim is false as you bend and twist the truth of God's words below to suit your need

Nothing below states the "Him" below will live or be in anybody as you falsely claim

(In Them That Perish) describes those who are filled with deceivablebess, unrighteous, and have denied the truth to be saved, as you bend, twist, and tear the simple truth before your eyes to suit the reformed preterist eschatology

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10KJV
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3. The beast carries the allegiance of all the non-elect. No single human being has or ever or will possess that wholesale allegiance. Only a broader worldly spirit enjoys all the loyalty of the wicked.
God's words are true, read and heed!

Revelation 13:8KJV
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4. There is nowhere in Scripture that shows human beings in the abyss (Luke 8:31, Romans 10:7, Revelation 9:1, 2, 11, 11:7, 17:8, and 20:1, 3). Any time it is mentioned, it is shown to be the exclusive abode of Satan and his demons.
Scripture clearly suggests that this evil human man will be possessed by Satan himself from the abyss who is a spirit being, this evil man will be (The Son Of Perdition) or Satan's Son

The Unholy Trinity

Revelation 16:13KJV
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

2 Thessalonians 2:9KJV

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5. What man possesses 7 heads? These describe 7 wicked kingdoms in history with 7 kings ruling over them. No man can possibly satisfy that.
Your claim is "False" the 7 heads are 7 literal mountains as scripture clearly teaches below, more bending and twisting the very truth of God's words, "Scary"!

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6. According to the original Greek, and in contrast to what many people teach, 666 is the number of “man,” not the number of “a man.”

Strong's G444 - anthrōpos

ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:8KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7. Finally, what human being in history lives in, and rises up out of, the sea at the end? Such an idea is nonsensical.
You have been shown (Several Times) "Sea" represents multitudes of people, not oceans of water, the beast rises out of the multitude of people

Revelation 17:15KJV
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The beast has been around for over 2000 years (Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:11-13, 1 John 2:18-23, 1 John 4:1-3, 5-6, 2 John 1:7, and 2 Thessalonians 2:3-13). No man has lived that long on earth. Only a wicked spirit or an evil empire could possibly fulfil that portrayal.
Conclusion:
You continue to copy and paste the very same 7 points of error in bending and twisting God's words of truth, will you continue in your stubborness and rebellion?

1 Samuel 15:23a
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

Status
Not open for further replies.