25 reasons why you should abandon Premillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conclusion:
You continue to copy and paste the very same 7 points of error in bending and twisting God's words of truth, will you continue in your stubborness and rebellion?

1 Samuel 15:23a
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

Please don't lecture anyone about cutting-and-pasting. You do that in every thread.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't lecture anyone about cutting-and-pasting. You do that in every thread.
Focus On Responding To my postings covering your your continued 7 points in error, in bending and twisting God's words of truth, Posts # 73-80

Conclusion:
You continue to copy and paste the very same 7 points of error in bending and twisting God's words of truth, will you continue in your stubborness and rebellion?

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Strong's G444 - anthrōpos

ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:8KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 makes a similar statement, only from the opposite point of view, saying, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

I don’t believe anyone would argue with any credence that this title is restricted to one lone human being – quite the opposite. It is speaking of a composite man. It is not limited to only males, it also embraces females. It is a generic term. It is representative of all the redeemed. The phrase “the man of God” in 2 Timothy 3:16 is a broad expression representing all of the righteous or all those “in Christ.” Likewise, the phrase “the man of sin” could be viewed as embodying the antithesis group – all the wicked – rather than any one particular individual.

This doesn't in any way suggest that there is one singular man of God. No, it is rather descriptive of the spiritual influence that marks the righteous. Likewise, the man of sin (lawlessness) is descriptive of the spiritual influence that marks sinful man. We are clearly looking at the spirit of this world, the spirit of Antichrist, the spirit of error.

I believe another major weakness in the he-and-him argument is seen in how readily and effortlessly Futurists get their head round calling the whore of Babylon “she” and “her” – even though they would never dream of insisting that she was a literal physical woman.

This totally undermines the literalist reasoning!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Focus On Responding To my postings covering your your continued error in bending and twisting God's words of truth

Conclusion:

All you can bring to the table is insults and petty name-calling. You need to take time out and look in the mirror.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been shown (Several Times) "Sea" represents multitudes of people, not oceans of water, the beast rises out of the multitude of people

Revelation 17:15KJV
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Oh, so "the sea" is symbolic, the 7 heads are symbolic, but you want us to believe that the "beast" is literal? Really? It seems like you are manipulating Scripture to support your beliefs.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False" the 7 heads are 7 literal mountains as scripture clearly teaches below, more bending and twisting the very truth of God's words, "Scary"!

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
There are layers to the symbolism of Revelation. The seven heads represent seven mountains, but the next level of interpretation seems to render the seven mountains seven kingdoms which seven kings reign over. After describing the seven mountains, we learn: “And there are seven kings.” Kings reign over kingdoms, not over physical mountains. The fact is: throughout Scripture, mountains represent kingdoms that kings reign over.

The symbolism is very deliberate. Jerusalem is built on seven mountains, so is Rome. The writer takes these and broadens them out to describe global realties. He may well have lent the idea of the Roman empire to impress the wider influence of godless power through the generations by using the symbolism of seven mountains to depict the completeness of the wickedness of this world.

Mountains in Scripture are often identified with kingdoms. The mountain of the house of God is clearly the kingdom of God. Mountains are identified with carnal kingdoms while hills are associated with smaller worldly nations. The seven heads, which are mountains, represent seven carnal kingdoms that have been arrayed against God’s people in Scripture. Of these seven kingdoms, five are prior to John’s prophecy, one present to him and one is yet future. Moreover, the seventh kingdom is predicted to manifest for “a short space.” Interestingly, there is an eighth kingdom. This is the beast himself, obviously rising up in his own right rather than in a delegated sense (through other evil earthly empires) like before.

The woman sitting upon the beast represents the religious whore sitting upon “seven” secular “mountains” (or kingdoms) ruled by “seven kings.” The seven heads expressly symbolize seven kingdoms before, during and after John’s day. Each has a distinct individual ruler.

The beast is said to be integral to the other seven previous kingdoms; this beast “was” before John – obviously manifesting through the five tributary kingdoms before John, he “is” to John in the form of the one kingdom in existence at the time of John, and one is still future to John as it has “not yet come.” Additional to this we learn, “the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.” The seven kingdoms are seven heads on the beast – thus the beast is described as being “of the seven.” The seven heads are part of this being. The number seven is significant as it normally represents completeness in Scripture. This book places the beast within the complete scheme of this dark antichrist reign.

This beast obviously represents the overall influence of Satan from which all the other individual kingdoms emanate throughout time. The beast system is that demonic spirit/influence/empire overseeing every wicked kingdom upon earth from the beginning. This worldly beast embodies the wickedness that controls the kingdoms of this world. It seems to influence the overall system that is energized by the spirit of this world.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture clearly suggests that this evil human man will be possessed by Satan himself from the abyss who is a spirit being, this evil man will be (The Son Of Perdition) or Satan's Son

The Unholy Trinity

Revelation 16:13KJV
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

2 Thessalonians 2:9KJV
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

This is a political answer. You totally avoided my point. Humans do not reside in the abyss. Show me one Scripture?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe anyone would argue with any credence that this title is restricted to one lone human being – quite the opposite. It is speaking of a composite man.
Your use of 2 Timothy 3:16-17 doesn't remove the fact of God's words stating (A Man) below in Revelation 13:18

God words below proves your (I Don't Believe) 100% wrong, you aren't going to remove the simple words before your eyes

ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false as you bend and twist the truth of God's words below to suit your need

Nothing below states the "Him" below will live or be in anybody as you falsely claim

(In Them That Perish) describes those who are filled with deceivablebess, unrighteous, and have denied the truth to be saved, as you bend, twist, and tear the simple truth before your eyes to suit the reformed preterist eschatology

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10KJV
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Hello! He is in all the wicked! This has to be a spirit or system, not a human!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's words are true, read and heed!

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

No human can possess such power. This belongs to a powerful evil spirit.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes reformed preterist theology is the "Lie" in its claim "Rome" has been (The Beast) throughout history

Scripture clearly identies the future bad guy as a individual human man

My Holy Bible clearly teaches of a future evil human man, that has a literal "Body" that will be burned in the fire at the second coming, just as the rest of the living wicked will be judged

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

Daniel 7:9-11KJV
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

2 Thessalonians 2:3-9KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

(John's, The Beast)

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I see you avoided point 1. I will repeat.

1. The beast has been around for over 2000 years (Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:11-13, 1 John 2:18-23, 1 John 4:1-3, 5-6, 2 John 1:7, and 2 Thessalonians 2:3-13). No man has lived that long on earth. Only a wicked spirit or an evil empire could possibly fulfil that portrayal.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your use of 2 Timothy 3:16-17 doesn't remove the fact of God's words stating (A Man) below in Revelation 13:18

God words below proves your (I Don't Believe) 100% wrong, you aren't going to remove the simple words before your eyes

Revelation 13:18KJV
The same word used in Revelation 13:18 to confirm that 666 is the number of “man” (anthrōpos) is also used in 2 Timothy 3:17 to describe the Christian (“the anthrōpos of God”).

According to the original Greek, and in contrast to what many people teach, 666 is the number of man, not the number of "a" man. Before we move any further, we should remind ourselves that the King James (and other translations) insert the word “a” in the text that is not in the original Greek.

6 is widely accepted by theologians as a symbol of a man. Man was created on the 6th day. Men are appointed to labor 6 days. The 7th day was to be set aside for the Lord and rest. Men was supposed to work the ground for 6 years and then give it rest.

When a thing is repeated 3 times (as in holy, holy, holy) it means continually. The joining together of three 6s here gives us a clue as to the beast's identity and influence. It shows the influence of Satan and the spirit of antichrist in constructing man's evil governance on this earth.

Reactions: covenantee

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a political answer. You totally avoided my point. Humans do not reside in the abyss. Show me one Scripture?
I Disagree,, answered 2 times no further response

My response is clear, you can disagree all you want, the whole of scripture clearly teaches of a future evil human man, that the entire unsaved world will worship, something reformed preterist eschatology rejects

Scripture clearly suggests that this evil human man will be possessed by Satan himself from the abyss who is a spirit being, this evil man will be (The Son Of Perdition) or Satan's Son

The Unholy Trinity

Revelation 16:13KJV
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

2 Thessalonians 2:9KJV

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you avoided point 1. I will repeat.

1. The beast has been around for over 2000 years (Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:11-13, 1 John 2:18-23, 1 John 4:1-3, 5-6, 2 John 1:7, and 2 Thessalonians 2:3-13). No man has lived that long on earth. Only a wicked spirit or an evil empire could possibly fulfil that portrayal.
I Disagree, answered 2 times no further response

Nothing was avoided, "Rome" isn't (The Beast) as reformed preterist eschatology falsely teaches, (The Beast) hasn't been around for 2,000 years as falsely claimed, his literal human body will be destroyed at the future second coming

Yes reformed preterist theology is the "Lie" in its claim "Rome" has been (The Beast) throughout history

My Holy Bible clearly teaches of a future evil human man, that has a literal "Body" that will be burned in the fire at the second coming, just as the rest of the living wicked will be judged

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

(John's, The Beast)

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same word used in Revelation 13:18 to confirm that 666 is the number of “man” (anthrōpos) is also used in 2 Timothy 3:17 to describe the Christian (“the anthrōpos of God”).

According to the original Greek, and in contrast to what many people teach, 666 is the number of man, not the number of "a" man. Before we move any further, we should remind ourselves that the King James (and other translations) insert the word “a” in the text that is not in the original Greek.

6 is widely accepted by theologians as a symbol of a man. Man was created on the 6th day. Men are appointed to labor 6 days. The 7th day was to be set aside for the Lord and rest. Men was supposed to work the ground for 6 years and then give it rest.

When a thing is repeated 3 times (as in holy, holy, holy) it means continually. The joining together of three 6s here gives us a clue as to the beast's identity and influence. It shows the influence of Satan and the spirit of antichrist in constructing man's evil governance on this earth.
I Disagree, answered 2 times no further response

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No human can possess such power. This belongs to a powerful evil spirit.
I Disagree, God's words presented teach otherwise, no further response answered 2 times

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing was avoided, "Rome" isn't (The Beast) as reformed preterist eschatology falsely teaches, (The Beast) hasn't been around for 2,000 years as falsely claimed, his literal human body will be destroyed at the future second coming

(Daniel's, Little Horn)

(Paul's, Man Of Sin)

(John's, The Beast)

I think you see the folly of your position. It doesn't add up. All you can do is go off on your aimless rabbit trials to avoid the obvious. That is why you cannot answer this enormous contradiction in your position. I will take your avoidance as an admission that your argument is moot.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree, answered 2 times
Your position is crumbling below your feet. The reader can see that for themselves. You have no rebuttals. All you have is your mistaken cut-and-paste.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree, answered 2 times
So, why do you not apply your reasoning to the whore, because this entity is called a "woman" or "she" or "her" this makes her a literal woman? What woman do you know that is so large that she has the ability to sit on seven mountains at the same time?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False" the 7 heads are 7 literal mountains as scripture clearly teaches below, more bending and twisting the very truth of God's words, "Scary"!

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Hello! The 7 heads belong to the beast. They belong to his body. How can a literal man be 7 literal mountains? This is totally absurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.