25 reasons why you should abandon Premillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the unbelievers symbolize the Bible into fable, then there is no point in arguing with willing ignorance.

I have found many do so, not because they have a problem with miracles, nor even with the true revelations of hell and the Lord's Millennium. But rather they seek to use such fable making of the Bible, in order to undermine the Bible as God's sure law and commandment, with judgment of works.

They are unrepented workers of iniquity, that are hardened against repenting of all their sinning for Jesus' sake. And rather than just honestly declare their unbelief in parts of the Bible they don't like, they instead try to make the Bible appear to be lying against it's own plain words.

We see here how we are not dealing with any semblance of honesty about the Bible.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

They actually think that because they willingly blind themselves the plain words of a Book, that others will somehow be impressed by all the abundance of arguments to cover it.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

Satan Is Currently Bound For 1,000 Years Explained?​

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the unbelievers symbolize the Bible into fable, then there is no point in arguing with willing ignorance.

I have found many do so, not because they have a problem with miracles, nor even with the true revelations of hell and the Lord's Millennium. But rather they seek to use such fable making of the Bible, in order to undermine the Bible as God's sure law and commandment, with judgment of works.

They are unrepented workers of iniquity, that are hardened against repenting of all their sinning for Jesus' sake. And rather than just honestly declare their unbelief in parts of the Bible they don't like, they instead try to make the Bible appear to be lying against it's own plain words.

We see here how we are not dealing with any semblance of honesty about the Bible.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

They actually think that because they willingly blind themselves the plain words of a Book, that others will somehow be impressed by all the abundance of arguments to cover it.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

So, anyone who disagrees with Premil is an unbeliever?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus said in Luke 11:21-22, “When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.”

Repeated Scripture uses binding in a figurative sense. The wicked are depicted as being in chains and in a prison before salvation. We all know that that is not literal. Also, repeated scripture shows the binding of Satan and his minions since the earthly ministry of Christ. So, when we get into the most symbolic book in the Bible, it is not difficult to get your head around the spiritual binding of Satan in order to enlighten the Gentiles since the resurrection – the first resurrection.

The strongman was bound 2000 years ago according to Jesus. He invaded the devil’s house, chained him and took a spoil. We are part of that spoil. This is figurative language.
  • Firstly, the binding of Satan is spiritual. Satan is not human and physical. He is a spirit. A spirit cannot be held by physical restraints. What is more, he is not in a physical prison or is he restrained by metal chains.
  • Secondly, the binding does not suggest our enemy must be motionless or does it describe inactivity. Prisoners have movement in a prison albeit in a limited capacity, under strict rules and within controlled confines.
  • Thirdly, Revelation 20 does not suggest that the devil is unable to inflict harm on anyone while bound. Everyone knows that a prisoner can perpetrate all types of crimes within the prison precincts.
The binding of Satan simply describes the legal restraints placed upon him after the cross that limits his capacity to do whatever he wants to do and go wherever he wants to go. Satan cannot stop the enlightenment of the Gentiles as before. He is a defeated foe through the life, death and resurrection of Christ. The restraint spoken about in Revelation 20 simply relates to the Gospel advance to the Gentiles. The heathen were once enveloped in darkness before the first resurrection; but now, a bright light has been shining for 2000 years saving countless millions throughout the nations. And there is absolutely nothing Satan can do prevent the invasion of his territory. He cannot deceive "the nations" (Gentiles) as he once did because we now have the truth as a result of the Church’s expansion into the nations.

I John 3:8 declares, For this purpose the son of God was manifested, that he might destroy (or luo or undo) the works of the devil.”

As you study the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ you will see ultimate spiritual domination in operation.

Reactions: covenantee

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The binding of Satan simply describes the legal restraints placed upon him after the cross that limits his capacity to do whatever he wants to do and go wherever he wants to go. Satan cannot stop the enlightenment of the Gentiles as before. He is a defeated foe through the life, death and resurrection of Christ. The restraint spoken about in Revelation 20 simply relates to the Gospel advance to the Gentiles.
Your parroting reformed eschatology's teaching is "False"

Satan's restraint has absolutely nothing to do with the gospel spreading as you falsely claim, the scripture in Revelation 20 interprets itself as seen below, no false reformed theology needed

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Last edited:

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(1) Premil is totally preoccupied with, and dependent upon, one chapter in the Bible – Revelation 20.
That's totally unfair. There's also 1Thessalonians 4.

That's 2! 100% more than you originally said! Plus it's also based on that old hymn "I'll Fly Away." /s

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's totally unfair. There's also 1Thessalonians 4.

That's 2! 100% more than you originally said! Plus it's also based on that old hymn "I'll Fly Away."

Where is a future millennium taught in 1 Thessalonians 4?

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read through some of this.
Got tired of being falsely accused of what your premil box wildly asserts.
But basing your entire bible view in your misplaced rev 20 prism ,is too exasperating to endure.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read through some of this.
Got tired of being falsely accused of what your premil box wildly asserts.
But basing your entire bible view in your misplaced rev 20 prism ,is too exasperating to endure.
Maybe you could tell us what is supposed to be inaccurate and what is not Premil. I realize there are differing views within that camp.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may want to check the batteries in your sarcasm-o-meter.

Not at all. You made the claim.

The burden of proof is with you. I take by your avoidance you realize what the rest of us do: there is no millennium there or anywhere else apart from Rev 20, as i said.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the future, if you don't understand someone's post, maybe don't respond to it.

How about explaining what you meant, if you imagine I am misunderstanding you.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have updated this list today. I want to list some of the issues that forced me to eventually abandon Premillennialism and embrace Amillennialism. My main reason for abandoning Premil was the severe lack of corroboration. I had a major issue with that! What is more: I had multiple problem-texts as a Premil that showed the coming of Christ to be climactic and all-consummating. I have presented a lot of these questions in discussions over the years (since 2000) on boards like this and have failed to get any satisfactory corroboration for these questions. What I normally get is either blatant avoidance of the issues or "Revelation 20 says." This is so frustrating because Revelation 20 does not corroborate Revelation 20. Amils on the other hand tend to use the biblical premise "what saith the Scripture." The only conclusion I could arrive at is that the Premil interpretation of Revelation 20 is in error, it conflicts with numerous Scripture, and enjoys no other serious scriptural support.

(1) Premil is totally preoccupied with, and dependent upon, one chapter in the Bible – Revelation 20. It interprets the rest of Scripture in the light of its opinion of one lone highly-debated chapter, 3 chapters before the end of the Bible, located in the most figurative and obscure book in the Bible. All end-time Scripture is viewed through the lens of Revelation 20. This is not a very wise way to establish any truth or doctrine. Take this passage out of the equation and Premillennialism has nothing in the inspired pages to support all their main tenets. Amils have a problem with, and are opposed to, this loose form of hermeneutics and questionable mode of exegesis.

(2) Premil hangs its doctrine on a very precarious frayed thread: that of Revelation 20 following Revelation 19 chronologically in time. To hold this, it has to dismiss the different recaps (or different camera views pertaining to the intra-Advent period) that exist throughout the book of Revelation, divorce their opinion of these 2 chapters from repeated Scripture on this matter and also explain away the clear and explicit climactic detail that pertains to Revelation 19. Revelation 19 depicts the end of the world where all surviving mortal life is destroyed - "the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great." Premillennialists conveniently refuse to take this literal because it exposes their thesis.

Disprove the chronology between Revelation 19 that and Revelation 20 and Premil falls apart.

(3) The detail Premil attributes to Revelation 20 compared to what the actual text explicitly says is day and night. Revelation 20 does not remotely say what Premil assigns to it. Many extravagant characteristics, events and ideas are inserted into Revelation 20 that do not exist in the said chapter.

For example:

• Premillennialists have Jesus located on earth during their millennial kingdom. The only problem is: there is nowhere in Revelation 20 that teaches that. Premillennialist foist that upon the sacred text. For years, it has been the Premil mantra that Jesus will be ruling in majesty and glory with a rod of iron for 1000 years on planet earth after the second coming. But this can be found nowhere in Revelation 20 or any other passage in Scripture?
  • Premillennialists argue that salvation will continue on after the second coming. But where does it say that? The second coming brings a close to the day of salvation. Scripture makes clear: now is the day of salvation. It also shows the completion of the great commission ushers in the end of the world (Matthew 28:19-20). Scriptures tells us that “the longsuffering of our Lord” that marks the period before Jesus comes as a thief in the night “is salvation” (2 Peter 3:15). There is no more salvation after that.
  • They argue that the old covenant arrangement will be fully restarted in a future millennium, even though Revelation 20 makes no mention of such teaching. Multiple New Testament Scripture forbids such an absurdity. The book of Hebrews is very clear on this. Amils get what Jesus meant when He said "it is finished" on the cross. They believe that Jesus is the final sacrifice for sin.
  • Premillennialists promote the restoration of an elevated position for ethnic Israel on their future millennial earth. But a careful study of Revelation 20 teaches no such thing. The whole New Testament narrative shows that racial favoritism has been brought to an end since the introduction of the new covenant.
  • They insist that glorified saints and mortal sinners will interact in a future millennium, even though Revelation 20 makes no mention of such a belief.
  • They present their future millennium to be perfect pristine paradise of peace and harmony when in fact it ends up the biggest religious bust in history, as billions of wicked as the sand of the sea overrun the Premil millennium. Their age is just 'more of the same'. There is more sin and sinners, more death and disease, more war and terror, more of the devil and his demons. The idyllic setting of the lamb enjoying sweet communion with the wolf, the bullock eating straw with the lion, the little kid-goat lying peaceably beside the leopard, the cow and the bear grazing happily together, is quickly broken as the slaughter trucks roar up from the temple. The Zadok priests quickly jump out and drag the unsuspecting helpless animals aboard who had been lulled into a false-sense of security by Christ’s rod of iron rule. As the trucks speed off, the millennial peace and harmony is broken forever by the bloody intent of the Zadok priests. When they arrive in Jerusalem, they pointlessly slit the throats of innocent lambs, goats and bullocks because they are somehow needed as sin offerings, even though Jesus had made the final sacrifice for sin thousands of years previous.
  • Premillennialists teach that there are mortal saints that surrender their lives to Christ during a future millennium, but these same brethren refuse to address the elephant in the room: if the earth does indeed flee away after Satan's little season, as Revelation 20 states, then there must be (of necessity) another rapture and glorification in order to rescue God's mortal people from the destruction of this current earth at the end. When you suggest this, Premillennialists get very uncomfortable. What is more, where do all the glorified saints go when the millennial earth eventually passes away as the text teaches? This is what error produces! It doesn't make sense.
(4) Premillennialists interpretation of Revelation 20 contradicts numerous explicit climactic Scriptures. Premillennialists have to insert “a thousand years” in passage after passage where it does not exist. This is called adding unto Scripture, something forbidden in the Word of God (Deuteronomy 12:32 and Revelation 22:18).

(5) Premil is always explaining away the clear and explicit New Testament Scripture (the fuller revelation) by the shadow, type and vaguer Old Testament. It uses indistinct or misunderstood Old Testament Scripture to negate and reject clear and explicit New Testament Scripture that teaches otherwise. We Christians have the benefit of the New Testament to explain what is difficult or obscure in the Old Testament. Christ has superseded the old covenant arrangement and now fulfils the new covenant arrangement as predicted. The New Testament is the greater revelation. The interpretation placed on the Old Testament by Christ and the New Testament writers override all other opinions and interpretations of man. As Augustine wrote: “The New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed, the Old Testament is in the New Testament revealed.”

(6) Many testify that they are Premillennial because they take the Word of God literal, yet, when you put their theology to the test an opposite picture unfolds. Premillennialism spiritualizes the literal passages and literalizes the spiritual passages. Their hyper-literalistic approach to highly-figurative Revelation is a case-in-point. Their own hermeneutics actually forbid their beliefs. As Kim Riddlebarger says: “Their own hermeneutics will not bear the weight that is assigned to it … they cannot make good on their own stated hermeneutics”
Why not make it 100 or a event 1000, the bigger the lie, the more people believe it. Christ will come and resurrect the saints and along with the saints that are alive take them to heaven. Then the 1000 years starts..

Revelation 20:4-5

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not make it 100 or a event 1000, the bigger the lie, the more people believe it. Christ will come and resurrect the saints and along with the saints that are alive take them to heaven. Then the 1000 years starts..

Revelation 20:4-5

It is noticeable that you have been unable to refute one point. Surely if there were errors some Premil would be able to rebut this.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Not one word in the holy Bible shows of a literal 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ upon this earth "Nowhere"

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

I read and believe and teach my Bible, not your symbolic one.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

I waiting on your biblical scripture to be presented, in supporting your claim of this literal thousand years that Jesus will be on this earth?
Turning Bible into fable is nothing new. People have done it with the Red Sea, hell, and the Lord's Millennium.

The question is why. It's obvious with them making hell only a parable. They are hardened against repentance, but don't want to be punished and tormented for rebellion unto death.

With the them making Christ's Millennium only a 'spirit' reign, it's similar, if they also teach unconditional salvation.

They also are stiffnecked against ceasing to sin, but don't want the second death judgemnt against their unrighteousness unto the grave.

Some make up a symbolic hell only, and others make up a spiritual reign for themselves only, that they say is forever and ever.

The prophecy of reigning spiritually now from heaven, while still doing unrighteousness, is the old tired promise of the serpent to be as gods forever doing both good and evil.

Reactions: Zao is life

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Turning Bible into fable is nothing new. People have done it with the Red Sea, hell, and the Lord's Millennium.

The question is why. It's obvious with them making hell only a parable. They are hardened against repentance, but don't want to be punished and tormented for rebellion unto death.

With the them making Christ's Millennium only a 'spirit' reign, it's similar, if they also teach unconditional salvation.

They also are stiffnecked against ceasing to sin, but don't want the second death judgemnt against their unrighteousness unto the grave.

Some make up a symbolic hell only, and others make up a spiritual reign for themselves only, that they say is forever and ever.

The prophecy of reigning spiritually now from heaven, while still doing unrighteousness, is the old tired promise of the serpent to be as gods forever doing both good and evil.
Not one word you've posted shows a literal 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the spiritual realm as you have been shown

Reactions: Hazelelponi and WPM

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not one word you've posted shows a literal 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the spiritual realm as you have been shown

I would have thought that the 1,000 years of Priestly Rule would have been in the heavenly.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have thought that the 1,000 years of Priestly Rule would have been in the heavenly.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV

Reactions: Hazelelponi

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You seem to have a problem with addressing rebuttals.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

I used to wonder why some Christians are not only unbelievers in Christ having His Millennium upon the earth, but are in fact very aggressive in their denouncement of it. I understand the intellectual desire to be 'spiritually reigning' with Christ today, but in itself that should not also prevent the Lord's Millennium rule over all nations bodily.

While I don't believe in any present 'spirit-only' reigning saints from above, I could at least entertain it without necessity of denying the resurrected saints reigning with the Lord Himself over this earth for a thousand years, and forever over the new earth.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Afterall, it's the same case as being spiritually raised to life in the inner man on earth today, and looking forward to being bodily resurrected on the earth tomorrow. And yet, I don't see the same kind of virulent angst against also being bodily resurrected on earth tomorrow, as some are against also reigning with Him in resurrected bodies on earth tomorrow.

And so, it can't just be doctrinal and prophetic 'integrity'. There must be something much deeper going on. There has to be some sort of personal agenda behind it.

That's where the self-justifying unrepented trespassers enter: As usual, their soul is at stake with the prophecy, just as with their doctrine unconditional salvation. It's not at all about Scriptural integrity, but rather it's all about justifying the soul and conscience through prophetic as well as doctrinal fiat.

That's the secret worm of soul and spirit, that lurks behind their cloke of prophetic 'integrity'. They need to be in a spirit-only reign today, so that they can assure themselves they will be in a bodily resurrected reign tomorrow and forever.

Even as they refuse to be judged by their unrepented dead works today, they also refuse to be made worthy of that resurrection unto life and reign with Christ tomorrow, which of course is only by repenting of all our dead works today.

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead...

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

They doctrinally want the reward of unconditional salvation of resurrection unto life, without judgment. And then they want the prophetic reward of 'spiritual' reigning without repentance. They doctrinally claim no condemnation now for dead works, and prophetically claim no second death tomorrow for an unrighteous 'reign'.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Question: Exactly how do the unrighteous in their own lives, reign in righteousness over the lives of others??

How can unrepented doers of unrighteousness rule righteously?

Doesn't that take the illusion of being righteous by faith, while doing unrighteousness by works, over the deep end?

I certainly don't want some stiffnecked rebellious worker of iniquity reigning over me. If any such Christian thinks for one second, that I am joining in their reign, or even worse that they are reigning over me, then I have some news for them: No way, Jose!

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.