250 Rockets fired into Israel 5-11-2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Israel is a tiny country.

And its people, its families, have had to learn how to survive in a world that is run by the Devil, who hates the Jew, as the Savior is a Jew.
The devil understands that God's original chosen are Jews, and that Christ the Lord came as a Jew.
The Devil hates Jews, and who can blame him?
This same Lord of All, a Jew, is coming back to deal with the devil and the devil's own.
They are going to die, and the Devil is going to suffer, as he should, as this is long overdue.
Satan knows that his time is short, so, he has kicked in the last of his reserves, and this world is feeling it, and its going to get a lot worse, soon, Saint.
Just remember that Jesus is coming for you soon.
Real soon.

In the meantime, Israel down through time, has had to develop a way to stay alive another day, and another year.
Even till this very day, this tiny country is surrounded by "neighbors", = "muslims" who want to spill jewish blood.
So, Israel has learned how to cope, how to improvise, and how to deal with this constant reality that is always a daily threat to their existence.
Recently they've been sending viruses into the Iranian Nuke sites, which destroyed their computer framework, and software., and this not the first time.
Israel sends viruses instead of bombers, because the Iranian people dont deserve to DIE for the sins of their leaders.
One day tho....Isreal will have to strike Iran from the AIR, or Iran is going to strike Israel and not just with a thousand "short range" rockets fired from "Gaza".

So, one of the ways Isreal keep themselves alive in such a world of building Jewish hatred, is by requiring their young to become a part of their military.
To serve for a few years, as a SOLDIER.
This is required service. And it has to be this way, as its one of the vital things Israel has to do, to protect themselves from their arab neighbors.

See this girl..?
She's about 18. And she has an assault rifle on her lap that she's well trained to use.. I took this photo when i was in Jerusalem during a visit.
She is smiling, and she is sweet, and she is a national treasure.
She is protecting her country that she loves.
She is a trained professional soldier who is dealing 24/7 with a border full of trained religious fanatic allah worshiping murderers.
=Truth.
It would be nice if this was not how it has to be , but, unfortunately, it has to be so, till Messiah returns.
I thank Messiah for this girl and all like her.
-
-
upload_2021-5-12_7-34-17.png

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the encouragement APAK. I am aware of how difficult it is to hear when a certain point of view becomes the foundation for further points of view. A foundational view threatened or perceived to be threatened gets a reaction in the negative. It matters not which culture that occurs in.
I also know how I see is not generally well received and unless I sense a genuine interest, having the sh.t fight of words which I see so often here doesn't do it for me.

It's difficult mate, and the thing is you are trying to broadcast the truth without deception. There are definitively at least two sides to a story and this story is only read from one group-think conformist side, the shorter, gentler and much more palatable side. Most folks, even many Christians, do not want to hear a story that will cause them doubt or to threaten their 'happy' truth. Many folks cannot handle the truth...don't confuse me with the facts as they say..

G'Day, and Bless you for your candor.

.APAK

Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, while Israel is being bombed, a "chiristian" came to this Thread and stated that Israel deserved it, while its happening?
Who does that?
What kind of person does something like that?
Incredible behavior.

Cheering on Israel's enemies does not seem to me to be very good way to spend one's time.

But there ARE those who believe that God doesn't care about Israel. My won't they be surprised!

I'm praying for you!

Much love!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Here is how it works everyone. If you attack another member for whatever reason you're likely to face consequences.

The subject doesn't matter, we don't allow strong-arming people into conformity of belief. If you don't want your posts edited, your posts deleted, or yourself banned, don't attack members or discuss staff actions.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is how it works everyone. If you attack another member for whatever reason you're likely to face consequences.

The subject doesn't matter, we don't allow strong-arming people into conformity. If you don't want your posts edited, your posts deleted, or yourself banned, don't attack members or discuss staff actions.

... yet Paul "attacked" Peter to his face -- and Peter "stood condemned" ...​

But I also thought that attacking someone's religion (thereby Religious Nationality -- being Israel) was in violation with the Forum Rules. Yet that post is allowed to stand???

thanks,
Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QT, the thing is, a false perception of the State of Israel is widespread except in parts of the Arab world, parts of Asia, Poland, Russia and few other nations. It is so ingrained in peoples' psyche, this fake history of the State of Israel, that is virtually impossible to convince anyone that the State is a complete lie. It's a complete waste of time and effort to show some of the evidence, even more difficult than to win souls to Christ in a satanic audience.
I've looked at a lot of this research, having had these discussions with people for the past 20 years.

The thing is, all of that aside, I see an authentic "end of the age" Israel, Judea, Jerusalem, and the Jews, there in that slice of land, at the end of the age, all from the Bible. I don't need a single newspaper or history book to convince me, only the Bible.

I think this was the driving force behind the thinking that the promised to Israel somehow were now for the church, and thinking like that. Replacement, Lost Tribes, I think several branches of doctrine formed from the Idea that Israel was Gone, and wasn't coming back.

So people had to find other ways to understand all those passages.

It was in the 1800's when some of the theologians and thinkers started to think, Hey, maybe the Bible is right the way it reads after all! Maybe there WILL be Jews in Israel and Jerusalem!

And they started writing commentaries and books with that thinking, such as Sir Robert Anderson, and others.

The straightforward parts of the Bible, I think we should take them that way. We know a lot is symbol, but it's all language, communication, things God wants us to know.

Much love!

Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See this girl..?
She's about 18. And she has an assault rifle on her lap that she's well trained to use.. I took this photo when i was in Jerusalem during a visit.
She is smiling, and she is sweet, and she is a national treasure.
She is keeping us alive.
She is protecting her country that she loves.
She is a trained professional soldier who is dealing 24/7 with a border full of trained religious fanatic allah worshiping murderers.
=Truth.
It would be nice if this was not how it has to be , but, unfortunately, it has to be so, till Messiah returns.
I thank Messiah for this girl and all like her.
-
-

It's bad enough that we men must face the brutality of the world, but it breaks my heart when we to have to arm our young women and our civilians.

I can only look forward to when this is all behind us until one last battle at the end of the Thousand Years.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman and marks

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
... yet Paul "attacked" Peter to his face -- and Peter "stood condemned" ...​

But I also thought that attacking someone's religion (thereby Religious Nationality -- being Israel) was in violation with the Forum Rules. Yet that post is allowed to stand???

thanks,
Bobby Jo
Are you a gymnast?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's difficult mate, and the thing is you are trying to broadcast the truth without deception. There are definitively at least two sides to a story and this story is only read from one group-think conformist side, the shorter, gentler and much more palatable side. Most folks, even many Christians, do not want to hear a story that will cause them doubt or to threaten their 'happy' truth. Many folks cannot handle the truth...don't confuse me with the facts as they say..

G'Day, and Bless you for your candor.

.APAK

Honesty?
Where is yours?
Truth without deception you say??
That is what you think your Aussie "mate" is doing here, by posting no evidence to support his opinion??

So, APAK< let me post some "truth" for you, 'mate', so that you can see the "light".

Here are some photos of Hamas (arab muslim) kids, who are :

1.) Being used as human shields. .... Notice in the first photo.....The ARAB (palestinian) kids are hung on a fence by "daddy" while brother is shooting a rocket launcher into Israel nearby. They do this in the DAY TIME, so that the Israeli pilots will SEE the kids on the fence and not fire on this particular Rocket launcher =yet.

2.) Arab children being PROGRAMMED by muslims, (palestinians) to serve "allah", when they get slightly older by trying to kill as many JEWS, and you too, "Infidel", if they can get a knife in your throat (carotid artery)= from behind, as they won't fight you to your face. They come from behind you, as cowards will do.
And they prefer to kill an older Jewish woman, from behind, with a knife, as these COWARDS have been trained to do.

So, the question is, APAK....How can Israel or the world have "peace" from allah worshiping muslims, who train their KIDS to do this, to be this... for LIFE?

There is your "truth", Apak.

Take a good long look.
-
-
upload_2021-5-12_11-34-25.jpeg
-
upload_2021-5-12_11-35-48.jpegupload_2021-5-12_11-35-48.jpegupload_2021-5-12_11-35-48.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-12_11-34-25.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Selah....

My home is in Israel.
Netanya, = 40 miles from Tel Aviv. Currently there are "air strike sirens" blasting today, and "gas mask" alerts are "red flag".
Have you ever heard a "bomb siren"?
Do you own a Gas Mask?
In Israel all Israeli's own gas masks.
All Israeli's are use to constant death threats by Arab (palestinian)= desire.
If it was not for God's Grace and the Iron Dome and a remarkable Leader, the Arab's would have all our blood spilled, asap.

Let me tell you something.
If the Arab terroists could kill your family, they'd not think twice.
They'll tie you up in a chair, and make you watch while they take your wife, mother, father, and your children, and tie them up in a blanket, and pour gas on them, and burn them alive while you sit there and listen to them DIE.
Then, they'll take a hand saw, and saw off your head, while they also take a I-PHONE and film all this, and later they play it back home on their 4K TVs, laughing..... and think this is all for "allah".
Got that?
That'a what you are praising here on this Forum.

And Let me tell you something else, about the Palestinians. (arabs).... They take their children, and send them to Muslim schools, and teach them that "jews came from apes and pigs"...>"they are not human".... That's what they teach their arab children, everyday, quietthinker.
And let me tell you something else.......some of those rockets just fired, were fired by arab children, pulling the lever. Thats a fact.
They are TEACHING THEM TO KILL JEWS, = as Children.
Thats your "arab nation". That's your "poor Palestinians".
Got that?
Make sure you do.

The arabs will take their youngest children and tie them to fences in their yard, and leave them there hanging, while they shoot rockets into Israel, in the day time.
Why? Because the Israeli pilots will see the ARAB kids hung on fences by their parents, and won't fire...= They will spare the children, and this allows the arabs to keep shooting more rockets.
Thank you for this insight and I pray for your safety. The American media is on the side of the Palestinians and i have noticed an increased hatred towards Israel on other websites

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honesty?
Where is yours?
Truth without deception you say??
That is what you think your Aussie "mate" is doing here, by posting no evidence to support his opinion??

So, APAK< let me post some "truth" for you, 'mate', so that you can see the "light".
Well Behold, I do not know your age or who your parents were and where they came from before arriving in the land you now live in. I am in my 60s and I was born to a Dad and his family who lived about 40 km where this modern evil scourge and hateful political -religion of Jewish Zionism was birthed. Do you know of it and its true colors? Maybe not. I wish not to entertain you with it now.

Only now, you show how real and gruesome scenes and pictures of the fruits of a violent invasion, many decade before now, into the land you now were born in.

I could show you common people impaled on pointed fence posts and people skinned alive. They are all horrifying and evil.

Yes, it is horrifying and I truly sympathize with not only your country's men and women, their plight, but also the Palestinians. Both are being used as cannon fodder for evil and deceptive purposes. You do not need to believe me...you can research this if it is still available to find in its true form.

You know Behold, there are true Christians as I see you, even on the Gaza-Palestinian side of the 'tracks.' Only a scarce few, I know, but they are in Christ also. They are precious and count for everything!

I do not wish to defend @quietthinker QT because he is very capable of doing it himself. I will however defend Christians ANYWHERE in this evil world of 'ours' AND also 'hate' evil where ever I see it, whether in this country, 'Palestine' or your State of Israel. You have read more of my words on this subject already I suspect, on other threads. I do not make things up and change my story...liars do because they have to remember them each time they speak of them and alter their story. It is there for you to see. I do come to you openly without deception Behold. I would be defying the Spirit within me if I did lie.

Bless your people, and YOU (an outstanding witness for Christ) in these dire times, and others who especially labour for Christ..Amen

APAK

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well Behold, I do not know your age or who your parents were and where they came from before arriving in the land you now live in. I am in my 60s and I was born to a Dad and his family who lived about 40 km where this modern evil scourge and hateful political -religion of Jewish Zionism was birthed. Do you know of it and its true colors? Maybe not. I wish not to entertain you with it now.
Only now, you show how real and gruesome scenes and pictures of the fruits of a violent invasion, many decade before now, into the land you now were born in.
I could show you common people impaled on pointed fence posts and people skinned alive. They are all horrifying and evil.
Yes, it is horrifying and I truly sympathize with not only your country's men and women, their plight, but also the Palestinians. Both are being used as cannon fodder for evil and deceptive purposes. You do not need to believe me...you can research this if it is still available to find in its true form.
You know Behold, there are true Christians as I see you, even on the Gaza-Palestinian side of the 'tracks.' Only a scarce few, I know, but they are in Christ also. They are precious and count for everything!
I do not wish to defend @quietthinker QT because he is very capable of doing it himself. I will however defend Christians ANYWHERE in this evil world of 'ours' AND also 'hate' evil where ever I see it, whether in this country, 'Palestine' or your State of Israel. You have read more of my words on this subject already I suspect, on other threads. I do not make things up and change my story...liars do because they have to remember them each time they speak of them and alter their story. It is there for you to see. I do come to you openly without deception Behold. I would be defying the Spirit within me if I did lie.
Bless your people, and YOU (an outstanding witness for Christ) in these dire times, and others who especially labour for Christ..Amen
APAK

Yes i understand.
I hear you, clearly.

and you know....

The problem with religious deception is that millions of people believe it to the point, that many will die for their deception.

One day i was standing in the Mount of Olives, looking at the outside of the Temple wall, thinking. On the other side of the temple wall every day, are very devout religious jews dressed in black, who are worshiping in their holy place, yet, they are all trying to reach God without Christ's blood.
So, they might as well be beating their heads against the stone wall, as that is exactly what they are doing, their entire lives, within their religion.
They are devout, they are hyper religious, and they are deceived, and they will die for their deception, gladly.

'So, As im standing there in the MT of Olives a Muslim Fanatic comes up to me, eyes blazing, and he starts asking me questions.
When he learns that im a follower of Yeshua he then begins to talk about Muhammed. How Muhammed flew to "Paradise" on a White Stallion.
"""Paradise""" according to the Quran and the Hadith, is a eternal whore house in the sky, where 69 virgins are waiting to provide endless sexual pleasure to all Muslim = Martyrs.
Now, muslim women are not allowed in Allah's shop of eternal sensuality, (Paradise) as that would be "lesbianism", and that's forbidden by "the prophet, muhammad".
I once asked a muslim about that, and he told me...>"well, one day allah will change all that"...
So..Imagine their surprise that occurs, right after they blow themselves up trying to kill more Jews, and are instantly transported directly to HELL.
I bet thats an eye opener., and not one you want to experience.
Suddenly, they want to believe in Jesus, and the answer is...>"too late".

Anyway..... He then very eagerly showed me the exact spot just outside the western wall, where muhammed (he is taught all his life)...... flew away on his white horse.
So, this person will also willingly die for their deceit.

A.) Answer ????

I can't change any of this.
I can't force 2 billion muslims to believe that God gave the land they are willing to die for....to the Jew's whom they hate.
I can tell them that Christ Messiah is coming back to run that place, and He owns it, because He made it for HIS OWN..... and not for the Allah fanatics.
I can tell them that Allah want's them to die for him, needlessly....... WHILE The Father of Yeshua sent Yeshusa to die for them.
See that?
I can show them this and they will then want to talk about Muhammed..... as they are so deeply programmed to HATE, that their hate feels to them, like deep spirituality.

It would be great if all people in the world could hold hands and get along, but the devil is not going to allow his own to be a part of that sitation.
So, we see what we have to deal with, till God comes down again to finalize the end game.
That'll be soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes i understand.
I hear you, clearly.

and you know....

The problem with religious deception is that millions of people believe it to the point, that many will die for their deception.

One day i was standing in the Mount of Olives, looking at the outside of the Temple wall, thinking. On the other side of the temple wall every day, are very devout religious jews dressed in black, who are worshiping in their holy place, yet, they are all trying to reach God without Christ's blood.
So, they might as well be beating their heads against the stone wall, as that is exactly what they are doing, their entire lives, within their religion.
They are devout, they are hyper religious, and they are deceived, and they will die for their deception, gladly.

'So, As im standing there in the MT of Olives a Muslim Fanatic comes up to me, eyes blazing, and he starts asking me questions.
When he learns that im a follower of Yeshua he then begins to talk about Muhammed. How Muhammed flew to "Paradise" on a White Stallion.
"""Paradise""" according to the Quran and the Hadith, is a eternal whore house in the sky, where 69 virgins are waiting to provide endless sexual pleasure to all Muslim = Martyrs.
Now, muslim women are not allowed in Allah's shop of eternal sensuality, (Paradise) as that would be "lesbianism", and that's forbidden by "the prophet, muhammad".
I once asked a muslim about that, and he told me...>"well, one day allah will change all that"...
So..Imagine their surprise that occurs, right after they blow themselves up trying to kill more Jews, and are instantly transported directly to HELL.
I bet thats an eye opener., and not one you want to experience.
Suddenly, they want to believe in Jesus, and the answer is...>"too late".

Anyway..... He then very eagerly showed me the exact spot just outside the western wall, where muhammed (he is taught all his life)...... flew away on his white horse.
So, this person will also willingly die for their deceit.

A.) Answer ????

I can't change any of this.
I can't force 2 billion muslims to believe that God gave the land they are willing to die for....to the Jew's whom they hate.
I can tell them that Christ Messiah is coming back to run that place, and He owns it, because He made it for HIS OWN..... and not for the Allah fanatics.
I can tell them that Allah want's them to die for him, needlessly....... WHILE The Father of Yeshua sent Yeshusa to die for them.
See that?
I can show them this and they will then want to talk about Muhammed..... as they are so deeply programmed to HATE, that their hate feels to them, like deep spirituality.

It would be great if all people in the world could hold hands and get along, but the devil is not going to allow his own to be a part of that sitation.
So, we see what we have to deal with, till God comes down again to finalize the end game.
That'll be soon.

Yes, in some not so distant future day we will all know, all peoples, the Messiah, even the close college friend I knew who was an Orthodox Jew, and a Syrian Arab Muslim I did some business with....and the Lebanese Christian who once worked under me...

Stay the course Behold and keep the (current high level) faith and keep preaching ......APAK

APAK

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've visited Israel...seen the conflict.
And it's basically racism.
Americans wanting to see what true racism looks like and the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is it.
It's cultural and religious and systemic.

And at this point I have to give the more peace interested party the credit. (Israel)
They might behave obnoxiously with their money and resources...but that's not violence. It's abuse of power. A whole nuther critter.

But Israel has given access to educations, jobs, and even land. They have had to bulldoze neighborhoods they created in the interest of peace.

During Trump's administration Israel joined into peace and financial dealings with several Arabic nations. Palestinians were really upset...they felt betrayed by those who used to support them as they aren't capable of supporting themselves.

So to try to drum up support they unprovoked attacked Israel. It's not the younger generation of Palestine that did it...it's the older entrenched leadership full of graft who has Yassir Arafat's worthless goals. (Same as ISIL)
Of course Israel is going to retaliate brutally. They have made every offer and fulfilled them. I'm sorry but not sorry... Palestinians deserve everything in retaliation that Israel gives them and more.
They could be a part of the solution...but in reality they are the problem at this point. The Israeli people are hardwired genetically for a love of their land. Palestinians are not. They are wanting an acceptable culture to live within that is more racist than not.