250 Rockets fired into Israel 5-11-2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Gaza Flare-up: Two Israelis Killed as Militants Expand Rocket Fire; Direct Hit to Israeli Homes, School

Israel says it assassinated chief of Islamic Jihad's special rocket unit ■ Twenty-six Gazans, including nine children, reported killed ■ Israel kills three top Islamic Jihad militants, report says ■ Direct hit to Israeli houses, dozens wounded, as Ashkelon residents forced into shelter

Over 250 rockets were fired into Israel and the IDF struck some 140 targets in the Gaza Strip, after Hamas joined the fighting Monday following a weekend of clashes in Jerusalem.

Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always hard to determine how these events might lead to a greater escalation, but easier to know that this is the TIMING of Ezekiel 38. And so we watch with great anticipation as Russia and her allies are brought forth to the Valley of Megiddo to be destroyed.

There will be a Great and Terrible Day, and it is very near, but still two lunar cycles away as I understand both the Prophets and Prophecy.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so here's an interesting PERSPECTIVE:

With the forensic Audit in AZ demonstrating over 1,000,000 fraudulent ballots and 125,000 ballots for trump not counted, Michigan is now declared they are going to do a forensic audit ..

The Masons are getting desperate .. So desperate that what will be next on the agenda is war .. If not here in our streets then war abroad .. Trump played his part .. He did what he was told and now with the tide in our favor they will commit to war .. BLM / ANTIFA has been calling out the Patriots ..

PhaTz @[email protected]

Thus it would appear that World Events coincide with Scripture, -- and NOT Scripture with World Events because Scripture is the FOUNDATION, but World Events are transitional.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so here's an interesting PERSPECTIVE:

With the forensic Audit in AZ demonstrating over 1,000,000 fraudulent ballots and 125,000 ballots for trump not counted, Michigan is now declared they are going to do a forensic audit ..

The Masons are getting desperate .. So desperate that what will be next on the agenda is war .. If not here in our streets then war abroad .. Trump played his part .. He did what he was told and now with the tide in our favor they will commit to war .. BLM / ANTIFA has been calling out the Patriots ..

PhaTz @[email protected]

Thus it would appear that World Events coincide with Scripture, -- and NOT Scripture with World Events because Scripture is the FOUNDATION, but World Events are transitional.

Bobby Jo

You might have something with the sudden diversion to war because of the masons/dems etc having to go to the out-houses...and the fraudulent ballots being unmasked...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Woman killed, dozens wounded in unprecedented rocket barrage on central Israel
Hamas says 130 rockets fired at Tel Aviv area from Gaza; Ben Gurion Airport halts traffic, oil pipeline hit; projectile hits bus in Holon; army launches major strikes on Strip..

---

IDF (Israel Defense Force) Chief of Staff Aviv Kohavi says the Israeli military has conducted strikes on over 500 targets in the past day and a half, killing dozens of terrorist operatives, which he says have been painful to Palestinian terror groups in the enclave.

“We are determined to strike terror groups in the most serious way possible,” Kohavi says.

The IDF chief says Israel will continue to conduct strikes on Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad sites in the Gaza Strip.
-
-
Hamas chief claims group has created ‘new balance of power’ with Israel
Hamas terror chief Ismail Haniyeh says the terror group has set “a new balance of power” with Israel following a barrage of rockets On central Israel.

“We have achieved victory in the battle for Jerusalem, the defense of Jerusalem,” Haniyeh says. He later adds: “Jerusalem is the axis of conflict.”

000_1HO56B-e1561034398961-640x400.jpg

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh speaks during a meeting with foreign reporters in Gaza City on June 20, 2019 (Mohammed Abed/AFP)
“Today, Gaza answered the call… for how could Gaza drag its feet when it comes to Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa Mosque?” he says.

Today’s battles with Israel — including an unprecedented barrage of rockets on the country’s center — have rewritten the rules of the game, Haniyeh says.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gaza Flare-up: Two Israelis Killed as Militants Expand Rocket Fire; Direct Hit to Israeli Homes, School

Israel says it assassinated chief of Islamic Jihad's special rocket unit ■ Twenty-six Gazans, including nine children, reported killed ■ Israel kills three top Islamic Jihad militants, report says ■ Direct hit to Israeli houses, dozens wounded, as Ashkelon residents forced into shelter

Over 250 rockets were fired into Israel and the IDF struck some 140 targets in the Gaza Strip, after Hamas joined the fighting Monday following a weekend of clashes in Jerusalem.
...and what can one expect from those deemed in error when the brutalities of Israel go on unabated.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
...and what can one expect from those deemed in error when the brutalities of Israel go on unabated.

Selah....

My home is in Israel.
Netanya, = 40 miles from Tel Aviv. Currently there are "air strike sirens" blasting today, and "gas mask" alerts are "red flag".
Have you ever heard a "bomb siren"?
Do you own a Gas Mask?
In Israel all Israeli's own gas masks.
All Israeli's are use to constant death threats by Arab (palestinian)= desire.
If it was not for God's Grace and the Iron Dome and a remarkable Leader, the Arab's would have all our blood spilled, asap.

Let me tell you something.
If the Arab terroists could kill your family, they'd not think twice.
They'll tie you up in a chair, and make you watch while they take your wife, mother, father, and your children, and tie them up in a blanket, and pour gas on them, and burn them alive while you sit there and listen to them DIE.
Then, they'll take a hand saw, and saw off your head, while they also take a I-PHONE and film all this, and later they play it back home on their 4K TVs, laughing..... and think this is all for "allah".
Got that?
That'a what you are praising here on this Forum.

And Let me tell you something else, about the Palestinians. (arabs).... They take their children, and send them to Muslim schools, and teach them that "jews came from apes and pigs"...>"they are not human".... That's what they teach their arab children, everyday, quietthinker.
And let me tell you something else.......some of those rockets just fired, were fired by arab children, pulling the lever. Thats a fact.
They are TEACHING THEM TO KILL JEWS, = as Children.
Thats your "arab nation". That's your "poor Palestinians".
Got that?
Make sure you do.

The arabs will take their youngest children and tie them to fences in their yard, and leave them there hanging, while they shoot rockets into Israel, in the day time.
Why? Because the Israeli pilots will see the ARAB kids hung on fences by their parents, and won't fire...= They will spare the children, and this allows the arabs to keep shooting more rockets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't expecting to find a jew hater here on a "christian" forum, but then again, your type are "everywhere" in this world, including in Christ's church.

Shame on you, for being one.

Dear "Behold",

EXTREMELY WELL STATED, -- for we know that satan's minions have no power over GOD's Children, but the destruction they sow will instead be turned back upon their own heads and their households.

But WE will see our Redemption coming in the clouds with HIS Mighty Host, and shall proclaim: Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Dear "Behold",

EXTREMELY WELL STATED, -- for we know that satan's minions have no power over GOD's Children, but the destruction they sow will instead be turned back upon their own heads and their households.
But WE will see our Redemption coming in the clouds with HIS Mighty Host, and shall proclaim: Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!
With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo.

And God's promised blessing on you Bobby Jo, for having a heart for Israel.

Shalom to you, and God's eternal Favor on you and your family.

<B><

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There has never been a time when the Palestinian leaders genuinely and sincerely wanted peace. And the terrorists who lead the Palestinians know that their only game is to attack Israel at every opportunity. That's how they rake in cash and materiel for more warfare. But the facts speak for themselves. It is a wonder that Israel has not completely wiped out all the Palestinian enclaves surrounding them. So there is no need to speak of "the brutalities of Israel". You should be addressing the treachery of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran who have sworn to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

This current round of attacks should be traced right back to Biden, Obama, and all their Leftist traitors who have only two goals in mind: (1) the total destruction of America and (2) the total destruction of Israel. Who has given billions of dollars to Iran to keep funding their war against Israel and the whole non-Muslim world?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wasn't expecting to find a jew hater here on a "christian" forum, but then again, your type are "everywhere" in this world, including in Christ's church.

Shame on you, for being one.

You live in Australia, and you have a mouth that needs to be corrected, so i'll tend to that now.

Maybe a mod, who is also a jew hater will rescue you, and ban me.
Could be.
Selah....

My home is in Israel.
Netanya, = 40 miles from Tel Aviv. Currently there are "air strike sirens" blasting today, and "gas mask" alerts are "red flag".
Have you ever heard a "bomb siren"?
Do you own a Gas Mask?
In Israel all Israeli's own gas masks.
All Israeli's are use to constant death threats by Arab (palestinian)= desire.
If it was not for God's Grace and the Iron Dome and a remarkable Leader, the Arab's would have all our blood spilled, asap.
That would please you, quietthinker ?

Now...
Take it from me, stop being a politically corrected media deceived, drone.
Learn to think for yourself, and not exist as a lock step parrot spewing out what your twisted media commands you to say.
Free yourself from your politically corrected circular reasoning issue.

Let me tell you something.
If the Arab terroists could kill your family, they'd not think twice.
They'll tie you up in a chair, and make you watch while they take your wife, mother, father, and your children, and tie them up in a blanket, and pour gas on them, and burn them alive while you sit there and listen to them DIE.
Then, they'll take a hand saw, and saw off your head, while they also take a I-PHONE and film all this, and later they play it back home on their 4K TVs, laughing..... and think this is all for "allah".
Got that?
That'a what you are praising here on this Forum.

And Let me tell you something else, about the Palestinians. (arabs).... They take their children, and send them to Muslim schools, and teach them that "jews came from apes and pigs"...>"they are not human".... That's what they teach their arab children, everyday, quietthinker.
And let me tell you something else.......some of those rockets just fired, were fired by arab children, pulling the lever. Thats a fact.
They are TEACHING THEM TO KILL JEWS, = as Children.
Thats your "arab nation". That's your "poor Palestinians".
Got that?
Make sure you do.

And one more for you, jew hater....
The arabs will take their youngest children and tie them to fences in their yard, and leave them there hanging, while they shoot rockets into Israel, in the day time.
Why? Because the Israeli pilots will see the ARAB kids hung on fences by their parents, and won't fire...= They will spare the children, and this allows the arabs to keep shooting more rockets.
That's your "Palestinian" friends.
Welcome to the real "arab nation". fan boy.
I am not a Jew hater. That is your conveniently easy label which enables you, 1 not to hear, 2 to pedal your agenda and 3 sidestep any valid questions.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Jew hater. That is your conveniently easy label which enables you, 1 not to hear, 2 to pedal your agenda and 3 sidestep any valid questions.

I would like to believe this, Quiet, so I certainly hope it is true. But your comment comes off for all the world like you are one. It is insensitive at best.

The Hamas and Hezbollah are not simply "deemed [by some to be] in error." They would see the Jews exterminated off the planet. I would consider that to actually BE in error.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would like to believe this, Quiet, so I certainly hope it is true. But your comment comes off for all the world like you are one. It is insensitive at best.

The Hamas and Hezbollah are not simply "deemed [by some to be] in error." They would see the Jews exterminated off the planet. I would consider that to actually BE in error.
Take the courage to see objectively!....The brutalities Israel exercises on the Palestinians is unjustified. because Israel is your 'favourite' do not close your eyes to their brutalities...even justify them.
The same God who gives life to the Israeli wombs gives life to babies in the womb of Palestinian women.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take the courage to see objectively!....The brutalities Israel exercises on the Palestinians is unjustified. because Israel is your 'favourite' do not close your eyes to their brutalities...even justify them.
The same God who gives life to the Israeli wombs gives life to babies in the womb of Palestinian women.

I understand, but I don't think you will find many quotes from Jews - Jewish leaders especially - where they are advocating the compete eradication of the Arabs as a race of people. I can, however, find you dozens of quotes on the other side of the fence, including from the very groups mentioned.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So will there still be a third temple then?

Really hate to hear though if this news is true, how unfortunate for any one who may have been hurt, or killed in this incident.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So will there still be a third temple then?

Really hate to hear though if this news is true, how unfortunate for any one who may have been hurt, or killed in this incident.

Virtually everyone will answer yes here, Matthew, including me. The difference is in what form each one believes that "temple" will take, whether it be literal or only spiritual.

I am a Futurist, and I take the position that the prophecy will be fulfilled literally.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe a mod, who is also a jew hater will rescue you, and ban me.
Could be.
Was this comment necessary? Which mod is a Jew hater? Why are you bringing hate speech against moderators? Ban you I will if you continue spewing such hatred in the forums.