250 Rockets fired into Israel 5-11-2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was this comment necessary? Which mod is a Jew hater? Why are you bringing hate speech against moderators? Ban you I will if you continue spewing such hatred in the forums.

Dearest H2S,

I don't believe that was ANYONE'S intention or understanding (certainly not mine). -- But some Forums take such actions. :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The same God who gives life to the Israeli wombs gives life to babies in the womb of Palestinian women.
Are you familiar with the shenanigans of the Palestinian leaders ever since Egyptian Arafat decided to make hay while the poor Palestinian people suffered? There have been hundreds of attempts to bring peace to this region, but these scoundrels DO NOT WANT PEACE. Their whole reason for existence is bloodshed. They are demons parading as people, sacrificing children and babies on the altar of Moloch. So the suffering of the Palestinians rests solely on the shoulders of their evil leaders, backed 100% by the demonic mullahs and ayatollahs of Iran.

If Israel would simply wipe our the Iranian leadership, this whole nonsense of Palestinian aggression would stop. And the Iranian people themselves would rejoice. They have suffered greatly because of the demons controlling their country. They have tried to oust them and have been killed and tortured for their efforts. With Obama's blessings.

On the other hand Israel gives jobs and citizenships to the Arabs within its borders. But that kindness is rewarded with terrorism.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you familiar with the shenanigans of the Palestinian leaders ever since Egyptian Arafat decided to make hay while the poor Palestinian people suffered? There have been hundreds of attempts to bring peace to this region, but these scoundrels DO NOT WANT PEACE. Their whole reason for existence is bloodshed. They are demons parading as people, sacrificing children and babies on the altar of Moloch. So the suffering of the Palestinians rests solely on the shoulders of their evil leaders, backed 100% by the demonic mullahs and ayatollahs of Iran.

If Israel would simply wipe our the Iranian leadership, this whole nonsense of Palestinian aggression would stop. And the Iranian people themselves would rejoice. They have suffered greatly because of the demons controlling their country. They have tried to oust them and have been killed and tortured for their efforts. With Obama's blessings.

On the other hand Israel gives jobs and citizenships to the Arabs within its borders. But that kindness is rewarded with terrorism.
Are you familiar with how Israel is stealing Palestinian land and how they throw families out of their homes and demolish them?

Your labelling is biased Enoch. It does not speak of impartiality when it comes to Crimes committed.

Reactions: APAK

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest H2S,

I don't believe that was ANYONE'S intention or understanding (certainly not mine). -- But some Forums take such actions. :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo
Only offense I took was a mod being a Jew hater...that is fslse.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you familiar with how Israel is stealing Palestinian land and how they throw families out of their homes and demolish them?

Your labelling is biased Enoch. It does not speak of impartiality when it comes to Crimes committed.

The entire history of the State of Israel even and especially before 1948 is not God's intentional work IMO....it is a plan of deep deception indeed. I have spend many years on and off researching it. I had/have a personal interest in doing this research impart because of my Father's side 1800s to 1948 and their personal experiences, and because of what the scripture and the SPIRIT speaks to me about this subject. If folks knew of what I know they would throw up. As they say, 'you cannot handle the truth', and that would be certainly true of most people on this subject. I keep this subject in check and do not allow myself to get too emotional about it.....

QT, the thing is, a false perception of the State of Israel is widespread except in parts of the Arab world, parts of Asia, Poland, Russia and few other nations. It is so ingrained in peoples' psyche, this fake history of the State of Israel, that is virtually impossible to convince anyone that the State is a complete lie. It's a complete waste of time and effort to show some of the evidence, even more difficult than to win souls to Christ in a satanic audience.

You are right to tell the truth QT....you are not a group-minded thinker...a voice in the wilderness on this very touchy subject. I saw your previous post(s) that ignited a little storm...tough...they need to open their eyes..their loss...they need to do the research and stop being an obedient parrot to a...stop here...

Blessings to you mate for shining a bit of the truth into Christian faces

APAK

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so here's an interesting PERSPECTIVE:

With the forensic Audit in AZ demonstrating over 1,000,000 fraudulent ballots and 125,000 ballots for trump not counted, Michigan is now declared they are going to do a forensic audit ..

The Masons are getting desperate .. So desperate that what will be next on the agenda is war .. If not here in our streets then war abroad .. Trump played his part .. He did what he was told and now with the tide in our favor they will commit to war .. BLM / ANTIFA has been calling out the Patriots ..

PhaTz @[email protected]

Thus it would appear that World Events coincide with Scripture, -- and NOT Scripture with World Events because Scripture is the FOUNDATION, but World Events are transitional.

Bobby Jo

The "scorpion" campaign began in the US on Dec. 14, 2020. "Five months" from then, will be May 14, 2021.
What's to come next, according to God's calendar in Rev., is the loosing of the four angels that are bound in the Euphrates River.
That description is very pointed, whereby 33% of men are slain (killed) in an hour, a day, a month and a year. In case you didn't notice,....that describes a specific DATE.
IOWs, one third of men are killed off in ONE DAY! Can anyone here say: "Nuclear War" ?

If the plan-demic of the "scorpion sting" didn't do it for the Banking Elite, to bring this world under the UN, then the event coming in the region of the Euphrates River WILL!!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The entire history of the State of Israel even and especially before 1948 is not God's intentional work IMO....it is a plan of deep deception indeed. I have spend many years on and off researching it. I had/have a personal interest in doing this research impart because of my Father's side 1800s to 1948 and their personal experiences, and because of what the scripture and the SPIRIT speaks to me about this subject. If folks knew of what I know they would throw up. As they say, 'you cannot handle the truth', and that would be certainly true of most people on this subject. I keep this subject in check and do not allow myself to get too emotional about it.....

QT, the thing is, a false perception of the State of Israel is widespread except in parts of the Arab world, parts of Asia, Poland, Russia and few other nations. It is so ingrained in peoples' psyche, this fake history of the State of Israel, that is virtually impossible to convince anyone that the State is a complete lie. It's a complete waste of time and effort to show some of the evidence, even more difficult than to win souls to Christ in a satanic audience.

You are right to tell the truth QT....you are not a group-minded thinker...a voice in the wilderness on this very touchy subject. I saw your previous post(s) that ignited a little storm...tough...they need to open their eyes..their loss...they need to do the research and stop being an obedient parrot to a...stop here...

Blessings to you mate for shining a bit of the truth into Christian faces

APAK
Thanks for the encouragement APAK. I am aware of how difficult it is to hear when a certain point of view becomes the foundation for further points of view. A foundational view threatened or perceived to be threatened gets a reaction in the negative. It matters not which culture that occurs in.
I also know how I see is not generally well received and unless I sense a genuine interest, having the sh.t fight of words which I see so often here doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: APAK

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am not a Jew hater. That is your conveniently easy label which enables you, 1 not to hear, 2 to pedal your agenda and 3 sidestep any valid questions.

You didn't ask any questions.
You showed up on My Thread that is talking about God's chosen, being bombed with 400 rockets, and stated your anti-semitic commentary.
You blamed Israel for what the Arabs are doing.
And you provided no evidence, nothing.
You parroted the typical anti-semitic NEW MEDIA propaganda, only.
And i responded to it, accordingly.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Take the courage to see objectively!....The brutalities Israel exercises on the Palestinians

You are posting no evidence of "israeli brutalities".
Do you consider air strike retaliation that kills arab citizens as a consequence of knocking out missile launchers that are hidden by a elementary school or next to a hospital, as "Israeli Brutality'?
See, the arab cowards, will fire rockets into Israel.....hidden next door to their civilian population, or a hospital or school, and then when the Air Strike takes out this weapon, you have casualties. And that is what the arab's want....As then they can get the new media outlets that hate Israel to say...>"see there, the Jews killed more INNOCENT arabs". (Palestinians).
See that TRICK?
That is how you manipulate people like you, using the NEWS.

So//

You are only implying "israeli brutality, as your reason to keep talking.
You offer no proof.....just your opinion.
Did you want to find a jew hating video from CNN or some other news outlet that despises Israel, as your "proof text"?

So, Let me give you some true advice.
God said he will bless those that bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.
If you think that is a joke or a mistranslation, then keep on spreading the fake news propaganda, and find out.

See, we are in the "end times", just beginning to see the world turn in to covid chaos and all the rest.
In the end times, the world will accuse Israel, and you are just a by-product of end time revelation.
That's what you are..
Nothing more.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the encouragement APAK. I am aware of how difficult it is to hear when a certain point of view becomes the foundation for further points of view. A foundational view threatened or perceived to be threatened gets a reaction in the negative. It matters not which culture that occurs in.
I also know how I see is not generally well received and unless I sense a genuine interest, having the sh.t fight of words which I see so often here doesn't do it for me.

I do think one's eschatological point of view effects how they will see the current Palestinian conflict, but as I have been trying to drive home to you in other threads, discussing scripture together in a polite Spirit is not part of the problem, it is part of the solution. I have always told you I thought your eschatology (and Adventist eschatology in general) was eschew, but the way to find out is by examining the related passages minutely, down to the finest details. If one changes their eschatology, one may well end up changing the way they view what is happening in the Middle East.

All I can say for now is keep in mind who it is who has always hated the Jews, and Who it is who pledged to be faithful to them for a thousand generations:

6 “For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7 The Lord did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8 but because the Lord loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the Lord has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

9 “Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments; 10 and He repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slack with him who hates Him; He will repay him to his face. 11 Therefore you shall keep the commandment, the statutes, and the judgments which I command you today, to observe them.

12 “Then it shall come to pass, because you listen to these judgments, and keep and do them, that the Lord your God will keep with you the covenant and the mercy which He swore to your fathers. 13 And He will love you and bless you and [e]multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock, in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you. 14 You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock. 15 And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. 16 Also you shall destroy all the peoples whom the Lord your God delivers over to you; your eye shall have no pity on them; nor shall you serve their gods, for that will be a snare to you.

17 “If you should say in your heart, ‘These nations are greater than I; how can I dispossess them?’— 18 you shall not be afraid of them, but you shall remember well what the Lord your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt: 19 the great trials which your eyes saw, the signs and the wonders, the mighty hand and the outstretched arm, by which the Lord your God brought you out. So shall the Lord your God do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid. (Deuteronomy 7:6-19)

Reactions: marks

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are posting no evidence of "israeli brutalities".
Do you consider air strike retaliation that kills arab citizens as a consequence of knocking out missile launchers that are hidden by a elementary school or next to a hospital, as "Israeli Brutality'?
See, the arab cowards, will fire rockets into Israel.....hidden next door to their civilian population, or a hospital or school, and then when the Air Strike takes out this weapon, you have casualties. And that is what the arab's want....As then they can get the new media outlets that hate Israel to say...>"see there, the Jews killed more INNOCENT arabs". (Palestinians).
See that TRICK?
That is how you manipulate people like you, using the NEWS.

So//

You are only implying "israeli brutality, as your reason to keep talking.
You offer no proof.....just your opinion.
Did you want to find a jew hating video from CNN or some other news outlet that despises Israel, as your "proof text"?

So, Let me give you some true advice.
God said he will bless those that bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.
If you think that is a joke or a mistranslation, then keep on spreading the fake news propaganda, and find out.

See, we are in the "end times", just beginning to see the world turn in to covid chaos and all the rest.
In the end times, the world will accuse Israel, and you are just a by-product of end time revelation.
That's what you are..
Nothing more.
hate is a hard taskmaster to live with

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
hate is a hard taskmaster to live with

And when were you going to post proof that "israel brutality" is causing the rockets to land?
Oh thats right.
You dont prove, you just falsely accuse as that is the work of a Troll.

See, you are the person who blamed Israel for protecting themselves.
Fella, the mirror is on you, and God is holding it for you to see.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to trust the main-stream media. Now I call them the lame-brain media.
Thank You, Jesus, for correcting my thinking, among other things. :)