4) Names written in the Book of Life of the Lamb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
(whirlwind;26015)
If you are going to read all he has posted on this thread you better settle in for a long, long, long time at the computer screen. :eek:I agree with you jsarber....I believe there is a difference in the books:Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.To me, there appears to be at least two separate books. I say "at least" as the word "books" is shown as plural. The first, the book of life of the Lamb, I believe was written in the first earth age, or written about those from the first age. It contains the names of God's elect. They will be part of the first resurrection [Rev.20:6] :angel9:Those that are NOT part of that first resurrection will be considered the dead [20:12], or spiritually dead. They will be taught during the millennium. At the end of the millennium those spiritually dead will be judged out of the "another book" or, the book of life. They will be judged on their works during the millennium. They are no longer judged on faith as no faith will be required during that 1000 years....everyone will know there is a God, our Saviour. :pray3:.........Whirlwind
Rev. 20:12 The first book is Gods word, the BIBLE. It's the book He gave us to follow and obey, therefore it's the book we will be judged by. The second is the Lambs book of life. Where our names are written in.I could be wrong, but, I don't think so.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
6.Put off falsehood, and do not give the devil a footholdEph 4:25 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26 "In your anger do not sin" : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 28 He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need. 29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.7. Murderers and liars be punishedPr 19:5 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free. 6 Many curry favor with a ruler, and everyone is the friend of a man who gives gifts. 7 A poor man is shunned by all his relatives-- how much more do his friends avoid him! Though he pursues them with pleading, they are nowhere to be found. 8 He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who cherishes understanding prospers. 9 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will perish.Rev 22:14 "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.Rev 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
Ge 10:1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah's sons, who themselves had sons after the flood.Noah’s sons, they all had sons.Ge 10:2 The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras. 3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah. 4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittim and the Rodanim. 5 (From these the maritime peoples spread out into their territories by their clans within their nations, each with its own language.)Noah’s sons set up nations within their own clans, each with their own language.Ge 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put and Canaan. 7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan. 8 Cush was the father of Nimrod, who grew to be a mighty warrior on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; that is why it is said, "Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before Yahweh." 10 The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh, in Shinar. 11 From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah 12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city. 13 Mizraim was the father of the Ludites, Anamites, Lehabites, Naphtuhites, 14 Pathrusites, Casluhites (from whom the Philistines came) and Caphtorites. 15 Canaan was the father of Sidon his firstborn, and of the Hittites, 16 Jebusites, Amorites, Girgashites, 17 Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, 18 Arvadites, Zemarites and Hamathites. Later the Canaanite clans scattered 19 and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon toward Gerar as far as Gaza, and then toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha. 20 These are the sons of Ham by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations.Set up nations in their own territories, each with their own languages.Ge 10:21 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber. 22 The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram. 23 The sons of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether and Meshech. 24 Arphaxad was the father of Shelah, and Shelah the father of Eber. 25 Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan. 26 Joktan was the father of Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, 27 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, 28 Obal, Abimael, Sheba, 29 Ophir, Havilah and Jobab. All these were sons of Joktan. 30 The region where they lived stretched from Mesha toward Sephar, in the eastern hill country. 31 These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations.Set up nations in their own territories, each with their own clans and languages.Ge 10:32 These are the clans of Noah's sons, according to their lines of descent, within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.Set up nations each with their own languages and territories of each clan.1. The whole world had one language and a common speechGe 11:1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.2. Why doesn’t the whole world have one language and a common speech now?Ge 11:3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth." 5 But Yahweh came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 Yahweh said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other." 8 So Yahweh scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel --because there Yahweh confused the language of the whole world. From there Yahweh scattered them over the face of the whole earth.The men built themselves a city and a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that they may make a name for themselves.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
3. Humans, failing to understand one another because of their own words, were scattered over all the earth to set up nations and started wars Ge 14:1 At this time Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Kedorlaomer king of Elam and Tidal king of Goiim 2 went to war against Bera king of Sodom, Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (that is, Zoar). 3 All these latter kings joined forces in the Valley of Siddim (the Salt Sea ). 4 For twelve years they had been subject to Kedorlaomer, but in the thirteenth year they rebelled. 5 In the fourteenth year, Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him went out and defeated the Rephaites in Ashteroth Karnaim, the Zuzites in Ham, the Emites in Shaveh Kiriathaim 6 and the Horites in the hill country of Seir, as far as El Paran near the desert. 7 Then they turned back and went to En Mishpat (that is, Kadesh), and they conquered the whole territory of the Amalekites, as well as the Amorites who were living in Hazazon Tamar. 8 Then the king of Sodom, the king of Gomorrah, the king of Admah, the king of Zeboiim and the king of Bela (that is, Zoar) marched out and drew up their battle lines in the Valley of Siddim 9 against Kedorlaomer king of Elam, Tidal king of Goiim, Amraphel king of Shinar and Arioch king of Ellasar--four kings against five. 10 Now the Valley of Siddim was full of tar pits, and when the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, some of the men fell into them and the rest fled to the hills. 11 The four kings seized all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah and all their food; then they went away. 12 They also carried off Abram's nephew Lot and his possessions, since he was living in Sodom. 4. Depending on Yahweh, Abraham wonThe prophets were revealed by the Spirit of Christ in them, the word in their mouths was Yahweh, see:1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.Abraham believed Yahweh who spoke to him.Ge 15:1 After this, the word of Yahweh came to Abram in a vision: "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward. " 2 But Abram said, "O LORD Yahweh, what can you give me since I remain childless and the one who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus?" 3 And Abram said, "You have given me no children; so a servant in my household will be my heir." 4 Then the word of Yahweh came to him: "This man will not be your heir, but a son coming from your own body will be your heir." 5 He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars--if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be." 6 Abram believed Yahweh, and he credited it to him as righteousness.Ge 14:13 One who had escaped came and reported this to Abram the Hebrew. Now Abram was living near the great trees of Mamre the Amorite, a brother of Eshcol and Aner, all of whom were allied with Abram. 14 When Abram heard that his relative had been taken captive, he called out the 318 trained men born in his household and went in pursuit as far as Dan. 15 During the night Abram divided his men to attack them and he routed them, pursuing them as far as Hobah, north of Damascus. 16 He recovered all the goods and brought back his relative Lot and his possessions, together with the women and the other people. 17 After Abram returned from defeating Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him, the king of Sodom came out to meet him in the Valley of Shaveh (that is, the King's Valley). 18 Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, 19 and he blessed Abram, saying, "Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. 20 And blessed be God Most High, who delivered your enemies into your hand." Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything. 21 The king of Sodom said to Abram, "Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself." 22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, "I have raised my hand to Yahweh, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, and have taken an oath 23 that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread or the thong of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, `I made Abram rich.' 24 I will accept nothing but what my men have eaten and the share that belongs to the men who went with me--to Aner, Eshcol and Mamre. Let them have their share."Abraham depended on Yahweh and won, he accepted nothing from others, even a thread or the thong of a sandal.The word in the mouth of David is Yahweh:2Sa 23:1 These are the last words of David: "The oracle of David son of Jesse, the oracle of the man exalted by the Most High, the man anointed by the God of Jacob, Israel's singer of songs : 2 "The Spirit of Yahweh spoke through me; his word was on my tongue. 3 The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: `When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God,1Sa 17:47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that Yahweh saves; for the battle is Yahweh's, and he will give all of you into our hands."David depended on Yahweh and won.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
Ge 5:21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22 And after he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. 24 Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.1. Why did God take Enoch away, and he was no more(1)Enoch spoke his own words, acted by his own will before he was 65 years old, see:Mk 8:31 He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32 He spoke plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. 33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."Isa 29:4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.(2)Enoch walked with God 300 years, God took him away, and he was no more after he was 65 years old.(3)Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Note: Enoch believed the words of God, pleased God, and escaped from the power of Satan, see:1Jn 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him. 19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.Ac 26:15 "Then I asked, `Who are you, Lord?' "`I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied. 16 `Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you. 17 I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'Turned to God from the power of Satan.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
2. How can we have the mind of God?Amos 3:3 Shall two walk together, except they have agreed?1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment: 16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.Ro 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am fleshly, sold under sin.The things of God, see:Ac 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, they came to him into his lodging in great number; to whom he expounded the matter, testifying the kingdom of God, and persuading them concerning Jesus, both from the law of Moses and from the prophets, from morning till evening.The law of Moses and the prophets are the things of Jesus, expressing spiritual things in spiritual words, having the mind of Christ.Gal 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. 11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, 16 was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man,The words of revelation from Christ are in the heart, and the approval of God is won.2Ti 4:22 The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.2Th 3:1 Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.Ro 8:12 So then, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh: 13 for if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live. 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.He who is led by the Spirit of God receives the Spirit of a son, with the mind of God.Lk 1:46 And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his handmaid. From now on all generations will call me blessed, 49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me-- holy is his name. 50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, so all generations will call me blessed.The heart in the hand of Yahweh, streams of living water will flow from within him.Pr 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of Yahweh; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases.Ps 47:1 Clap your hands, all you peoples; shout to God with cries of joy triumph. 2 For Yahweh Most High is awesome. He is a great King over all the earth. 3 He subdued peoples under us, nations under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved. 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, Yahweh amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth: sing you praises with understanding. 8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne. 9 The princes of the peoples are gathered together. To be the people of the God of Abraham: For the shields of the earth belong unto God; He is greatly exalted. Ps 114:1 When Israel came out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of foreign tongue, 2 Judah became God's sanctuary, Israel his dominion. 3 The sea looked and fled, the Jordan turned back; 4 the mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs. 5 Why was it, O sea, that you fled, O Jordan, that you turned back, 6 you mountains, that you skipped like rams, you hills, like lambs? 7 Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, 8 who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water.Jn 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

I Testify Online

Aug 30, 2008
(johnchao;14080)
We are trying to share God's Wonderful Word, so to work together toward that goal is the highest achivement that can be done by mankind.
God bless you for this!

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
3. How can we walk together with God?Ex 34:5 Then Yahweh came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, Yahweh. 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "Yahweh, Yahweh, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation." 8 Moses bowed to the ground at once and worshiped. 9 "O Lord, if I have found favor in your eyes," he said, "then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance."Nu 9:23 At Yahweh’s command they encamped, and at Yahweh's command they set out. They obeyed Yahweh's order, in accordance with his command through Moses.Yahweh walked with Moses.Ge 18:16 When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Sodom, and Abraham walked along with them to see them on their way. 17 Then Yahweh said, "Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do?Mic 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does Yahweh require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.Justice:1Jn 2:28 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. 29 If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him. Speak the word of God, and God walks with you.Lev 26:9 "`I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 And ye (you) shall eat old store, and clear away out the old because of the new. 11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and you shall be my people.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
(I Testify Online;59742)
God bless you for this!
May the Word of GOD bless you, firend! The word of GOD is the testimony (Rev6:9), while the word of men can't testify the name of Jesus, for the Son of GOD is the word of GOD (Heb11:3,1:1-2). That's why Rev19:10 says, the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus, for prophecy is word of GOD spoken in the Holy Spirit (2Pe1:21). Always remember that it is the Scripture that testifies to Jesus (Jn5:39). So, I testify online. I really like your ID name. Once again, may the word of GOD posted here continue to bless you and all who are willing to testify to Jesus. Amen.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
4. Enoch believed, and God took him away (1)Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away. For before he was taken, he was testified as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.Enoch believed the words of God, and had the evidence of having pleased God: God had walked with him 300 years, and taken him away.(2)Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind:2Ki 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, "My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!" And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them apart.Whirlwind:Ps 77:18 Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind, your lightning lit up the world; the earth trembled and quaked.Thunder was whirlwind, thunder:Jn 12:28 Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again." 29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him. 30 Jesus said, "This voice was for your benefit, not mine.The voice from heaven is thunder, that is, the words of God; Elijah spoke the words of God, and went up to heaven in a whirlwind, and God took him.(3)Taken away by the Spirit of the Lord:1Ki 18:7 As Obadiah was walking along, Elijah met him. Obadiah recognized him, bowed down to the ground, and said, "Is it really you, my lord Elijah?" 8 "Yes," he replied. "Go tell your master, `Elijah is here.'" 9 "What have I done wrong," asked Obadiah, "that you are handing your servant over to Ahab to be put to death? 10 As surely as Yahweh your God lives, there is not a nation or kingdom where my master has not sent someone to look for you. And whenever a nation or kingdom claimed you were not there, he made them swear they could not find you. 11 But now you tell me to go to my master and say, `Elijah is here.' 12 I don't know where the Spirit of Yahweh may carry you when I leave you. If I go and tell Ahab and he doesn't find you, he will kill me. Yet I your servant have worshiped Yahweh since my youth.Ac 8:38 And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. 39 When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. 40 Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.2Ki 2:16 "Look," they said, "we your servants have fifty able men. Let them go and look for your master. Perhaps the Spirit of Yahweh has picked him up and set him down on some mountain or in some valley." "No," Elisha replied, "do not send them." 17 But they persisted until he was too ashamed to refuse. So he said, "Send them." And they sent fifty men, who searched for three days but did not find him.The scroll fills the stomach, (and one is) lifted up by the Spirit of Yahweh:Eze 3:1 And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel." 2 So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. 3 Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. 4 He then said to me: "Son of man, go now to the house of Israel and speak my words to them.Eze 3:10 And he said to me, "Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. 11 Go now to your countrymen in exile and speak to them. Say to them, `This is what the LORD Yahweh says,' whether they listen or fail to listen." 12 Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard behind me a loud rumbling sound--May the glory of the LORD be praised in his dwelling place!—13 the sound of the wings of the living creatures brushing against each other and the sound of the wheels beside them, a loud rumbling sound. 14 The Spirit then lifted me up and took me away, and I went in bitterness and in the anger of my spirit, with the strong hand (or Spirit) of Yahweh upon me. 15 I came to the exiles who lived at Tel Abib near the Kebar River. And there, where they were living, I sat among them for seven days--overwhelmed.Eze 8:1 In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand (or Spirit) of the LORD Yahweh came upon me there. 2 I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. 3 He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.Jesus comes to take us to be with him:Jn 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.The explained words of the Scriptures are Jesus himself:Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself. Tit 2:10 not purloining, but showing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.Ac 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. 25 David said about him: "`I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. 26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue (or spirit) rejoices; my body also will live in hope, 27 because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. 28 You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.'1Co 15:50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."The last trumpet: that is, the word of God is trumpet:Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."Speak the words of God, put on the imperishable, and death is swallowed up in victory.Isa 25:6 On this mountain Yahweh Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine-- the best of meats and the finest of wines. 7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The LORD Yahweh will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. Yahweh has spoken. 9 In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is Yahweh, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation." 10 The hand of Yahweh will rest on this mountain; but Moab will be trampled under him as straw is trampled down in the manure.Ps 16:5 Yahweh is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup. You maintain my lot. 6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. 7 I will praise Yahweh, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. 8 I have set Yahweh always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory (or spirit) rejoices; My flesh also shall dwell in safety. 10 For you will not leave my soul to Sheol; Neither will you suffer your holy one to see corruption. 11 You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
1. When men had selfish hearts, there comes evil before Yahweh God Ge 6:3 Then Yahweh said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."Jude :19 These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.Ge 8:20 And Noah builded an altar unto Yahweh, and took of every clean beast, and of every clean bird, and offered burnt-offerings on the altar. 21 The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. 22 "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."Ps 58:1 Do you indeed in silence speak righteousness? Do you judge uprightly, O you sons of men? 2 No, in heart you work wickedness; You weigh out the violence of your hands in the earth. 3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: They go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies. 4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: They are like the deaf adder that stopped her ear, Mt 9:1 Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to his own town. 2 Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven." 3 At this, some of the teachers of the law said to themselves, "This fellow is blaspheming!" 4 Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5 Which is easier: to say, `Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, `Get up and walk'?Ps 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. 4 Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge. 5 Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.1Co 4:1 So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.Mt 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
2. The men who took up their cross and followed the Lord Mt 16:24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.Take up one’s cross and crucify one’s self; speak the words of God and follow Jesus.Mk 8:34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.(1)AbelGe 4:8 And Cain told Abel his brother. And it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. 9 Then Yahweh said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?" 10 Yahweh said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.1Jn 3:12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. 13 Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.Heb 11: 3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which appear. 4 By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.All the prophets are in the kingdom of God:Lk 13:28 "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 (and) to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.(The blood Jesus sprinkled speaks a better word than the blood of Abel, Abel is also in heaven.)(2)EnochGe 5:21 When Enoch had lived 65 yesrs, he became the father of Methuselah. 22 And after he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God 300 yesrs and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived 365 yesrs. 24 Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.Gave up his own words, speaking the word of God, and God walked with Enoch, see:Mic 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does Yahweh require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.1Jn 2:28 And now, dear children, continue (abide) in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. 29 If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him.The Lord is righteous.Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which appear. Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.(3)NoahGe 6:9 This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.Noah spoke the word of God, and God walked with him.Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.1Pe 3:20 who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also--not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a good conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God's right hand--with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.2Pe 2:5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;(4)AbrahamGe 12:1 Yahweh had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." 4 So Abram left, as Yahweh had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five yesrs old when he set out from Haran.Abraham following the command of Yahweh left his own words, his own country and household.Isa 29:4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.Ge 22:15 The angel of Yahweh called to Abraham from heaven a second time 16 and said, "I swear by myself, declares Yahweh, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."Ge 24:7 "Yahweh, the God of heaven, who brought me out of my father's household and my native land and who spoke to me and promised me on oath, saying, ‘To your offspring I will give this land’Yahweh spoke to Abraham, see:Jn 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." 57 "You are not yet fifty yesrs old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!" 58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"Ro 4:17 As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. 18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be." 19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead--since he was about a hundred yesrs old--and that Sarah's womb was also dead. 20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22 This is why "it was credited to him as righteousness."Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, 18 even though God had said to him, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." 19 Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death.(5)IsaacGe 22:1 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied. 2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about." 3 Early the next morning Abraham got up and saddled his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about. 4 On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. 5 He said to his servants, "Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you." 6 Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together, 7 Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, "Father?" "Yous, my son?" Abraham replied. "The fire and wood are here," Isaac said, "but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?" 8 Abraham answered, "God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son." And the two of them went on together. 9 When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10 Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. 11 But the angel of Yahweh called out to him from heaven, "Abraham! Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied. 12 "Do not lay a hand on the boy," he said. "Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son." 13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.Isaac believed that his father spoke the word of God, the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen hath not been made out of things which appear.Heb 11:20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.Ro 9:7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned." 8 In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring. 9 For this was how the promise was stated: "At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son." 10 Not only that, but Rebekah's children had one and the same father, our father Isaac.Isaac by promise:Gal 3:16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.Isaac lived belonging to Christ, the word of his own was dead.(6)JacobGe 25:29 And Jacob boiled pottage. And Esau came in from the field, and he was faint. 30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee (you), with that same red pottage. For I am faint. Therefore was his name called Edom. (Edom means red) 31 And Jacob said, Sell me first thy (your) birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I am about to die. And what profit shall the birthright do to me? 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me first. And he sware unto him. And he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 And Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentils. And he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way. So Esau despised his birthright.Jacob sought the birthright.Ge 28:10 Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Haran. 11 When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. 12 He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. 13 There above it stood Yahweh (or beside him), and he said: "I am Yahweh, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. 14 Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. 15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." 16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely Yahweh is in this place, and I was not aware of it." 17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven." 18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it. 19 He called that place Bethel (meaning the temple of God), though the city used to be called Luz. 20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, "If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear 21 so that I return safely to my father's house, then Yahweh will be my God.The stone Jacob put under his head is the temple of God and the gate of heaven, Yahweh is surely here, and the word of Jacob’s own is dead.Ge 32:22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two maidservants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip (thigh) so that his hip (thigh) was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak." But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me." 27 The man asked him, "What is your name?" "Jacob," he answered. 28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome." 29 Jacob said, "Please tell me your name." But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there. 30 So Jacob called the place Peniel (meaning the face of God), saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared." 31 The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel, and he was limping because of his hip (thigh). 32 Therefore to this day the Israelites do not eat the tendon attached to the socket of the hip (thigh), because the socket of Jacob's hip (thigh) was touched near the tendon.Because Jacob obeys God, God gives the Holy Spirit to those who obey him.Ac 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."Jacob saw God face to face, his own word was dead, no more things of men’s, this is Jacob has struggled with God and with men and has overcome.Hos 12:2 Yahweh hath (has) also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him. 3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel; as a man he struggled with God. 4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. He found him at Bethel and talked with him there—5 Yahweh God Almighty, Yahweh is his name of renown! 6 But you must return to your God; maintain love and justice, and wait for your God always.Jacob struggled with the angel and overcame him and met Yahweh at Bethel.[/b]

WalkingJames

Oct 14, 2008
There is a required act in order to have life (spitiual life) in you, if you have no life in you how could your name be written in the book of life which will be read on the last day?Gospel of John Ch647 Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes has eternallife.48 I am the bread of life.49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the desert, but theydied;50 this is the bread that comes down from heaven so thatone may eat it and not die.51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven;whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that Iwill give is my flesh for the life of the world."52 The Jews quarreled among themselves, saying, "How canthis man give us (his) flesh to eat?"53 Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unlessyou eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you donot have life within you.54 Whoever eats * my flesh and drinks my blood has eternallife, and I will raise him on the last day.55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in meand I in him.57 Just as the living Father sent me and I have lifebecause of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me willhave life because of me.58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlikeyour ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this breadwill live forever."

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
3. The men who gave up themselves for others before GodLook at these men who abandoned the words of their own and spoke the word of God, the prophets were revealed by the Spirit of Christ in them:1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things. The things the prophets served were not for themselves, but for us to receive the Holy Spirit.Ge 20:1 Now Abraham moved on from there into the region of the Negev and lived between Kadesh and Shur. For a while he stayoud in Gerar, 2 and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, "She is my sister." Then Abimelech king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her. 3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream one night and said to him, "You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman." 4 Now Abimelech had not gone near her, so he said, "Lord, will you destroy an innocent nation? 5 Did he not say to me, `She is my sister,' and didn't she also say, `He is my brother'? I have done this with a clear conscience and clean hands." 6 Then God said to him in the dream, "Yous, I know you did this with a clear conscience, and so I have kept you from sinning against me. That is why I did not let you touch her. 7 Now return the man's wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all yours will die."Abraham prayoud for Abimelech to make Abimelech live; if not, he and all his will die.Isa 37:6 Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, `This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard--those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. 7 Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'"I am going to put a spirit in him.Paul:2Co 3:3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 4 Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. 5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.Paul writes with the Spirit of the living God on tablets of human hearts, and gives life to them.2Co 4:12 So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you. 13 It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, 14 because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence.The death of his own words is at work in Paul, so that the life of Jesus is at work in others, I believe, therefore speak the words of God.Job 19:23 "Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll, 24 that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead, or engraved in rock forever! 25 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. 26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in without my flesh I will see God; 27 Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side, And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.Jacob’s own heart was consumed (his own mind and words are consumed), speak the words of God recorded on a scroll; the interpreted words of the scriptures are Jesus, he who has been inscribed on his heart tablet, in the end will stand upon the earth, living forever.Isa 30:8 Go now, write it on a tablet for them, inscribe it on a scroll, that for the days to come it may be an everlasting witness.Lk 14:27 And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple. 28 "Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? 29 For if he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, 30 saying, `This fellow began to build and was not able to finish.' 31 "Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Will he not first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. 33 In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple.Carry your own cross put to death your own words and minds, speak the words of God from the Bible follow Jesus.[/B]

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
4. Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners1Ti 1:12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. 13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. 14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.Mt 26:26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." 27 Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29 I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." 30 When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.Jn 19:17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). Jesus carried his own cross.Ro 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. The word is in your mouth, confess the word in your mouth is Jesus is Lord, you will be saved. Believe the word in your heart, you will be justified. Confess the Word with your mouth, you will be saved, for Jesus has carried you sin, see:The Word of God our Saviour:Tit 2:10 not purloining, but showing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.Kiss the Son:Ps 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.Jn 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away (or carries) the sin of the world!Lk 24:46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things.

EzHitman

Oct 22, 2008
Chapter Sixteen"A Thousand times hotter""My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, I have come to you today because of your tears, because of your sorrow and your pleas on behalf of this Earth and on behalf of all living and sentient creations. Yes, My Child, I know that what you have seen is overwhelming. I know that what you have been shown is unsettling. It is undermining to any sense of stability in a rapidly changing world.""Father, I am so grieved. On the one hand, the evil ones are out to utterly destroy this world and to kill every form of life. And, on the other hand, it seems that the entire cosmos is in such an erratic state that it, too, is set to wreak havoc of immeasurable proportions. Oh, Father, to see what is unfolding is devastating! It seems to rip a hole in my being and rivers of sorrow run from my soul! Oh, the unquenchable grief to behold what is at hand and to see the lackadaisical spirit of the masses! Oh, My Father, so much is happening on so many fronts and to the average person the reality of things seem bizarre. They do not seem real to them, but like bizarre fantasy and they do not believe.""And, My Child, save they wake up and come back to Me and My Son, save they make themselves worthy to harbor the Spirit of Truth, they shall not believe and they shall be further cut off. And, in their darkness, they shall perish.""Father, this is the dilemma and this is what makes me so sad! Oh, my heart weeps! My soul weeps!""My Child, you have come to Me this morning asking for understanding of certain calamities, which are coming into the Earth.""Yes, my Father and I asked you if you would also make these revelations known to Your people.""Yes, My Child, you asked about the date of 2012 and the ancient knowledge of December 21st and 22nd of this year as the ‘end of Earth.’""Yes, my Father, I have wondered about this for some time and whether this date is more occult mumbo-jumbo. But, the more I learn of it, the more I read of it, the more I wonder if it is significant.""My Child, over and over I have told you that all is not set in stone; but that much depends upon the actions of mankind on this planet.""Yes, my Father, You have said these things.""Over and over, I have pleaded with you to repent; for through repentance you can change both the timing and the severity of the tide of these events.""Father, I know how You have pleaded for people to repent. I know how You have warned over and over of the terrible consequences of rebellion and I know how you have mercifully averted nuclear attacks on America twice that I am aware of. But, Father, I tell You, and You know, that most churches are absolutely barren of Your Spirit. They are barren of Your miraculous hand. The preachers are full of pride, rebellion and mediocrity and they have chased Your Spirit out. And, Your Children have no place to go! They are turned out into the pastures and are bait for the rabid dogs of Satan. Oh, Father, I know what is happening. I see it, Father, and yet feel so helpless, so powerless to do one thing about it.""So, My Child, you look around and you see that rebellion is rampant and very few have listened. Very few have changed, but most have become all the more entrenched in the worldly.""Yes, my Father, I see this.""And, you know, My Child, that if the masses do not soon repent in great measures it will be too late to make a significant impact, to divert what is coming. For, when World War III gets underway, a string of destructive calamities will be unleashed upon the Earth, from which there will be no return, that is no return to a previous safe level.""Yes, my Father, and we are looking at World War III. You said that when Congress voted for this Iraqi war that we were entering a point of no return.""Yes, My Child, this is so because the vote of this assembly to start a world war, all for power and greed, without regard for life, will draw My ire upon this land and will indeed lead to an enemy attack upon America. But, as I have made you see in previous words, at the time of the first nuclear strike, even before bombs hit America, I will remove the Pure of Heart. I will remove those I find worthy to escape these things. Now, herein is the dilemma; for many consider themselves ‘worthy’ to escape these things, yet their lives are full of sin and their hearts are filled with unforgiveness. Their walks are shallow. Their prayer lives are almost non-existent and their token to me is a visit to church on Sunday. Yet, on their day of ‘fun in the sun’ they sing high praises to me. They clap. They shout. They dance. Oh, one would think that they are on fire for their god. But, I tell you, My Child, this is the strange fire, of which you have heard. This is the fire of the world! This is the spirit of deception. This is the anointing of the fake, the false and the phony. For, they chose to believe a lie, so I have given them a bigger lie. Yes, all would be wise to leave such groups. All would be wise to separate from such groups. Why? Because, My Little One, the strange fire is contagious! Oh, it can be all-consuming! It can burn hot and it can make one believe that it is real. But, do you know how one can always tell the presence a the strange fire?""Because one leaves empty.""This is correct. One not only leaves empty, but one stays empty, always looking, always searching, always hoping to be filled. Those, who harbor the strange fire, will hop from one church to another. They will chase this meeting or that, always looking for a greater high, somewhat like junkies. But, what they are really seeking is deliverance. They are seeking deliverance from the strange fire.""Father, you mean deliverance from the spirit of the world?""Exactly.""But, Father, to be free they must first realize that they have a problem.""Exactly.""And, most do not.""You are right, My Child, they do not. They are happy amidst the strange fire and they will perish therein. But, My Child, you see the dilemma; for these believe that they will be raptured out. They believe that they will not have to endure what is coming.""Yes, my Father, and this is but one more Satanic lie.""’Tis so, for this spirit of the world is but one huge demonic entity.""And, Father, it is so subtle. It is so utterly deceptive and few even suspect it.""This is so, My Child, but the very spirit is blinding. It is deafening. It incarcerates ones spirit and it cuts one off from the True Spirit of God.""Yes, my Father.""Now, My Child, you see the beginning of the great troubles for this country and for the world with the second attack on Iraq.""Yes, my Father.""And, you see that it will lead to a nuclear attack on this country; for I shall not only allow it. I shall orchestrate it.""Yes, my Father.""And, you see that at the time of the first nuclear attack, I will remove the Pure of Heart.""Yes, my Father and some will return to this Earth with indestructible bodies and these are the Supernatural army of God.""They are.""But, Father, what then comes about is a world war?""This is so.""But, Father, as the world war erupts, the Antichrist rises to power.""He does.""And, very soon the temple will be rebuilt in Israel and the Antichrist will move to rule the world through Israel?""You are seeing the bid now. The USA and Israel are out to take over all Arab states.""But, this is not going to work.""No, My Child, it will not work; but this is their plan. For, the fake Jews plan to rule the world through Israel.""And, the Christians are blind to it.""Remember the spirit of the world; for it will deceive many.""So, my Father, we have World War III and the destruction of many nations, all to set up an antichrist rule?""You have seen it.""But, Father, the evil ones are killing this planet. With the HAARP, they are destroying the Earth. In addition, the evil ones are spraying the skies with diseases and chemicals. They are pouring out plagues to kill all life. They are fomenting wars. Father, if so much natural calamity is coming into the Earth, and these evil ones know of these things, why are they out to kill all life and to destroy this Earth?""My Child, the evil ones know their fates. They know their rule is short and as far as they are concerned, if they cannot rule this planet like they have since the beginning, they will destroy it so that it will never sustain life again. They believe that they can enter other dimensions and live safely on other planets. But, I tell you, My Child, that they are sadly mistaken. For, in their fleeing crafts, they will be burned to a crisp.""So, Father, we have the Planet Niburu, which is returning …""It is.""Between now and 2012.""Yes, this is so.""And, the passage of this planet will lead to the flipping of the Earth?""It will.""But, this is not necessarily synonymous with the Pole Shift?""Not as you understand it.""But, Father, You showed me today that at some point, for a very brief time, that the sun will burn 1,000 times hotter. But, this does not relate to the passing of this planet?""It does not.""Father, will you tell others through these writings what you have told me about this?""My Child, this phenomenon relates to cyclical patterns, which come from far away, even from what is called a central sun. Waves and ripples go out from this sun in patterns, which are often predictable, and you see them as sunspots. These waves and ripples from this central sun are moving forth into this sun in this solar system and they are effecting all life. As you have seen from pictures of the sun, certain passageways are being forced open within the sun, itself. The same applies to the Earth and to many, many points within this solar system. Within the heart of the sun is a very large door and this door has been blown open by a large influx of energies, which are entering through it. Because this door is now open, it is leading to violent activity on the sun. My Little One, what this violent activity of the sun does is to effect all life. Its effect on life can be positive or negative, all depending on the basic mindset of a person. If one is drawn to Me and My Son and lives according to My laws, this added influx can serve as a spiritual impetus, driving one closer to Me, …sort of like a booster rocket, if you will. But, if one’s heart is evil, or if one is lost, this added impetus can excite one toward more evil, toward an explosive nature, toward more experimenting with the occult. For, this added energy excites the energy, which is already inside. See?""Yes, my Father.""So, My Child, as I showed you, energy from this central sun is traveling into this system via the very large door within the heart of the sun and it is accelerating what already is there and darkness will be accelerated toward destruction and light accelerated toward its source. Understand?""Yes, my Father.""Now, as I have shown you, at some point in time, a final wave will rush through the very heart of this sun. You have seen the date as it has been written millennia ago, … December 21st and 22nd, 2012.""Yes, my Father, and my question has been, ‘Is this so?’""And, My answer to you is this. If mankind continues in the same destructive course without serious repentance, this will come to pass.""And, Father, I do not wish to be negative, but to deal in reality and I just do not see people repenting and getting real.""I tell you, My Child, that you are entering a point of no return with World War III and after a certain point, it will be impossible to stop this progression of events.""And, with this so, Father, the Earth will not only be flooded when it is turned upside down. It will be burned by this final wave of energy, which comes through this door in the center of our sun and even though this heat will be for only a short time, it will burn up most life.""It will. For, the sun will surely become a thousand times hotter. My Child, you know that save people repent in large numbers, and save this comes to pass very soon, these terrible calamities shall not be averted, or stopped. My Little One, put as next chapter and also on the next ‘Message for You." With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 5th day of December, 2002,Linda Newkirkprophecies[dot]org

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
EzHitman, I'd love to invite you to read two scriptures: 1Ki22:19-23, Pr30:5-6, if you mean to ask about what I will say about the prophecy.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
5. Jesus on the cross asked God to receive his spirit Lk 23:44 It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour, 45 for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. 46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last. 47 The centurion, seeing what had happened, praised God and said, "Surely this was a righteous man." 48 When all the people who had gathered to witness this sight saw what took place, they beat their breasts and went away. 49 But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things.Mt 27:45 From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land. 46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, lama> --which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" 47 When some of those standing there heard this, they said, "He's calling Elijah." 48 Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a stick, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49 The rest said, "Now leave him alone. Let's see if Elijah comes to save him." 50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. 51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. 52 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people. 54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!"Mk 15:33 At the sixth hour darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour. 34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" 35 When some of those standing near heard this, they said, "Listen, he's calling Elijah." 36 One man ran, filled a sponge with wine vinegar, put it on a stick, and offered it to Jesus to drink. "Now leave him alone. Let's see if Elijah comes to take him down," he said. 37 With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last. 38 The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. 39 And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, heard his cry and saw how he died, he said, "Surely this man was the Son of God!" Heb 2:14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil—15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. 16 For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham's descendants. 17 For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. 18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.By the death of Jesus’ flesh destroy the devil who holds the power of death, to help Abraham’s descendants.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
1. Jesus taught us to act in love(1) Taught us to be reconciled to othersMt 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, `Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, `You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. 23 "Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift. 25 "Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.Mt 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, `Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.Lk 6:27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you. 32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even `sinners' love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even `sinners' do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even `sinners' lend to `sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.Ro 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in praying.