70 weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
You are misunderstanding me just as Jorden did. I never disputed that a day in heaven is like a thousand years. In fact it is my belief that the "1/2 hour in Heaven" spoken of in Revelation 8:1 is based on this.What I am showing you is that the Seventy Weeks is the interpretation of the Seventy years and should not be reinterpreted again by others to fit their theology. With Biblical proof, I have shown you that The Bible actually means what it says, at least in this instance.At first I thought about countering you on a miriad of points, but instead I decided only to stand on the simplicity of what I have previously shown you, which you cannot dispute. That is to say that the number of days of Revelation and the Seventy Weeks add up to exactly 2300 days and that they are all just that, meaning that they are truely days and not something else.Anyone who is can read the Bible and add, should be able to see for themselves what I have pointed out. I think it speaks for itself and is not based in groundless speculation. If you dont believe it, then thats fine. I'm just showing it to you so that you cannot say that you didn't know. I dont mean to be harsh, but to me, what you are teaching is as bad as the Rapture theory. It sounds good, but it fools the people. If people think these things are already past, then they will be taken unawares when it falls upon them. It is coming.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(JosyWales;64595)
You are misunderstanding me just as Jorden did. I never disputed that a day in heaven is like a thousand years. In fact it is my belief that the "1/2 hour in Heaven" spoken of in Revelation 8:1 is based on this.What I am showing you is that the Seventy Weeks is the interpretation of the Seventy years and should not be reinterpreted again by others to fit their theology. With Biblical proof, I have shown you that The Bible actually means what it says, at least in this instance.At first I thought about countering you on a miriad of points, but instead I decided only to stand on the simplicity of what I have previously shown you, which you cannot dispute. That is to say that the number of days of Revelation and the Seventy Weeks add up to exactly 2300 days and that they are all just that, meaning that they are truely days and not something else.Anyone who is can read the Bible and add, should be able to see for themselves what I have pointed out. I think it speaks for itself and is not based in groundless speculation. If you dont believe it, then thats fine. I'm just showing it to you so that you cannot say that you didn't know. I dont mean to be harsh, but to me, what you are teaching is as bad as the Rapture theory. It sounds good, but it fools the people. If people think these things are already past, then they will be taken unawares when it falls upon them. It is coming.
Understood. In my previous post, I misunderstood the part how the seventy weeks should not be years, according to you on how you are seeing their flaw points. Thanks for the clarification. While I'm not strong on this subject, but it's clear that the 70th week still goes on as I don't see Satan yet claiming to be God.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Great post Kim...I will comment tomorrow night. Littletired and I have to go to work early in the morning.Logabe

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(JosyWales;64595)
exactly JoseyYou are absoulty right teaching men ideas instead of hearing God and those who teaching things yet to happen are past. Is to mislead people into false sense of security it is not only dangerous for those who listen but will cause those teaching it to pay a price for the ones they have mislead. So you better be sure its Gods Word not mens ideas you are teaching. And I totally agree with your 1/2 hour in Rev 8:1 being based on Gods time 1/2 hour Gods time is 2 1/2 months earth(our/mans time) 1 hour (Gods time) is 5 months earth (mans time) This was how the aspostels understood it was a Jewish idiom of the day and well known to all.

kkboldt

Dec 6, 2007
There are NO passages in the Bible which state "Satan will claim to be God". NONE. Zip, zilch, nada!There are passages in which people try to FIT Satan into, but the words "Satan, devil, dragon, serpent, are NEVER used in those passages. Those passages are referring to a "man" who "elevates his EARTHLY throne to heaven". The Kings of Babylon, and later Caesar and the Pope. WHY? Because their kingdoms are of BABYLON! The BEAST kingdoms of the Prophet Daniel!How do we know this? Revelation, chapter 13, chapter 18, etc.Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the BEAST: for it is the number of A MAN; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.Whenever the Bible refers to Satan, it either actually uses the name, "Satan", or his namesakes, "The Devil, The Dragon, "that ole Serpent".Note: Satan is NOT mentioned in that chapter either. Neither is he mentioned in Isaiah OR Ezekiel.The name "Satan" means "adversary". It does NOT mean "Stand in for God".I'll tell you who's name DOES mean "stand in for God". That is the name of the Pope, "Vicarious Filii Dei", which means "stand in for God" or "victor of God". Which is written over the door of the "secret chambers" of the Pope. Don't you SEE? A MAN has ALREADY claimed to be GOD! Yes, the Pope claims to be God! AND he IS worshipped as God by hundreds of millions of people around the world! Even world politicians!The FIRST BEAST is ROME who "made war with the saints". The SECOND Beast is the Papacy which ALSO made war with saints during the Inquisitions. The blood of the saints are ON THESE TWO BEASTS! It was during this time in which the persecution of the Saints occurred and none other time in history!THIS is the man who sits in his "tabernacle". He had two horns like a lamb, but spoke as a dragon. And he deceives the whole earth. He "elevates his EARTHLY throne to HEAVEN."!Rome was named after the She-Wolf and her children, Romulus and Remus. Jesus said, "BEWARE of WOLVES that come to you in sheep's clothing"!He also said, "if he calls you from the SECRET CHAMBERS, do NOT believe it!"It is estimated that there are over 200 MILLION Roman Catholics in the world today in EVERY country they can be found. They LOOK and ACT like sheep but inward are as "ravenous wolves".The Papacy caused everyone to receive a mark on their foreheads or their hands. This was the MARK of the ASH. Catholics to this day still put the Mark of the ASH on the FOREHEADS or their hands on ASH WEDNESDAY, the beginning of LENT. NO ONE could buy or sell unless they had this mark! The Vatican Banking system was begun back then. The SAME banking system we have to this day! One of the required reading materials in the Catholic church is a book entitled, "The Richest Man in Babylon"! Look it up on Google if you don't believe me! Yes! They KNOW their money system is based on the ancient Babylonian money system. How can this be much more plain?! The Vatican along with priests, cardinals, bishops and nuns invest in the world Stock Markets! The Mark of the Ash is the ancient PAGAN practice from the Zoarastrians who were where? In BABYLON!He also changed the times and the seasons. The HEBREW calendar first changed to the Roman calendar THEN to the GREGORIAN Calendar, AND the HOLY Days were changed.Christ's birth went from sometime in the Fall to December 25th.....with Constantine. and so on. Pope Gregory I came to power around 666 AD and instituted the Gregorian calendar of which we STILL use to this day!The Pope's name Vicarious Filii Dei in Roman numerals adds up to 666. Nero's Roman name ALSO added up to 666.THESE things have ALREADY happened!The Roman Catholics still to this day, place the ASH on their foreheads on Ash Wednesday! I personally witnessed these things. My own grandmother was a Roman Catholic. I witnessed coworkers with ASH on the foreheads who were Catholic.It's ALREADY happening before our very eyes! Are we paying attention?!!! Or still blindly looking for some BIG supernatural event?! The Pharisees asked Jesus to give them a "sign". Why? Because they were TOO BLIND to see the signs that were ALREADY there!Anti-Christ has ALREADY come! That "son of perdition" is ALREADY here! The SIGNS are ALREADY manifested!And NO WHERE in the Bible, does it say that the Anti-Christ is SATAN. NO where!It's NOT there! I don't care how many verses you try to make FIT this, they DO NOT fit!The Dragon gives this MAN his power, but he is NOT the Dragon himself!Prove me wrong! Someone once proved me wrong and that's why I now understand what I've stated above.Kim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Absolutely not true its there if you have wisdom to see further more it was taught in early Christianity before the church changed it. Saying it isnt there is mens ignorance to try to understand a closed book before God intented it to be opened. The only ones that cant see it are those blined by Men to claiming the Bible is a history book denying people to have their spirtual armor on. It a lie of Men. Many of the events of the tribulation takes place in and around Jerusalem not Rome. The religion of the End times has nothing to do with the catholic church. The reformers when spliting from the Catholic church saw their enemy in the Words a common human error when you have an enemy you see then in prophecy as the bad guy. The book was still closed until the latter day.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Futher more you can choose to believe this is past which will be your downfall but to state the Word doesnt say it is not true.Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days. Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

kkboldt

Dec 6, 2007
Yet, Christina, you cannot support your argument. I'm not trying to be "mean" when I say this, but there is NO logical OR spiritual support for the Anti-Christ being Satan OR for a FUTURE anti-Christ. The Bible doesn't support it. The Bible IS a "history" book as well as for our instruction in all things. Again, I say, to Jesus AND his disciples everything that happened right AFTER them, was considered "future". Just as we consider what may happen tomorrow as the "future" in our time.As Jesus said to the Pharisees, "in the evening you see the red skies and know that it will be fair weather. In the morning you see red skies and know that it will be bad weather. But you cannot read the signs of the times."This is happening to day with many people, especially Christians.Jesus is coming back to make war with an ALREADY anti-christ world.How much worse do you think things are going to get? You don't think things are bad enough now?Kim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wrong I can support everything I say rather one chooses to see God over men is their choice your view is the one that can not be supported because it puts mens interptations to Gods Words instead of God interptation to Gods Word

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Comparison of Christs coming and Antichrist (Satans) coming Mat.16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders2Th2:10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved2Th2:11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:Mat 24:36-4036But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. We are told to wait we do not want to be the first gathered in the field the tares are gathered first Mat.13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; 39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. __________________If you want to read early church history before it was changed by Augustine I suggest this little free bookhttp://www.christianityboard.com/antichris...-rev-t6226.html

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kkboldt;64667)
There are NO passages in the Bible which state "Satan will claim to be God". NONE. Zip, zilch, nada!There are passages in which people try to FIT Satan into, but the words "Satan, devil, dragon, serpent, are NEVER used in those passages. Those passages are referring to a "man" who "elevates his EARTHLY throne to heaven". The Kings of Babylon, and later Caesar and the Pope. WHY? Because their kingdoms are of BABYLON! The BEAST kingdoms of the Prophet Daniel!How do we know this? Revelation, chapter 13, chapter 18, etc.Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the BEAST: for it is the number of A MAN; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.Whenever the Bible refers to Satan, it either actually uses the name, "Satan", or his namesakes, "The Devil, The Dragon, "that ole Serpent".Note: Satan is NOT mentioned in that chapter either. Neither is he mentioned in Isaiah OR Ezekiel.The name "Satan" means "adversary". It does NOT mean "Stand in for God".I'll tell you who's name DOES mean "stand in for God". That is the name of the Pope, "Vicarious Filii Dei", which means "stand in for God" or "victor of God". Which is written over the door of the "secret chambers" of the Pope. Don't you SEE? A MAN has ALREADY claimed to be GOD! Yes, the Pope claims to be God! AND he IS worshipped as God by hundreds of millions of people around the world! Even world politicians!The FIRST BEAST is ROME who "made war with the saints". The SECOND Beast is the Papacy which ALSO made war with saints during the Inquisitions. The blood of the saints are ON THESE TWO BEASTS! It was during this time in which the persecution of the Saints occurred and none other time in history!THIS is the man who sits in his "tabernacle". He had two horns like a lamb, but spoke as a dragon. And he deceives the whole earth. He "elevates his EARTHLY throne to HEAVEN."!Rome was named after the She-Wolf and her children, Romulus and Remus. Jesus said, "BEWARE of WOLVES that come to you in sheep's clothing"!He also said, "if he calls you from the SECRET CHAMBERS, do NOT believe it!"It is estimated that there are over 200 MILLION Roman Catholics in the world today in EVERY country they can be found. They LOOK and ACT like sheep but inward are as "ravenous wolves".The Papacy caused everyone to receive a mark on their foreheads or their hands. This was the MARK of the ASH. Catholics to this day still put the Mark of the ASH on the FOREHEADS or their hands on ASH WEDNESDAY, the beginning of LENT. NO ONE could buy or sell unless they had this mark! The Vatican Banking system was begun back then. The SAME banking system we have to this day! One of the required reading materials in the Catholic church is a book entitled, "The Richest Man in Babylon"! Look it up on Google if you don't believe me! Yes! They KNOW their money system is based on the ancient Babylonian money system. How can this be much more plain?! The Vatican along with priests, cardinals, bishops and nuns invest in the world Stock Markets! The Mark of the Ash is the ancient PAGAN practice from the Zoarastrians who were where? In BABYLON!He also changed the times and the seasons. The HEBREW calendar first changed to the Roman calendar THEN to the GREGORIAN Calendar, AND the HOLY Days were changed.Christ's birth went from sometime in the Fall to December 25th.....with Constantine. and so on. Pope Gregory I came to power around 666 AD and instituted the Gregorian calendar of which we STILL use to this day!The Pope's name Vicarious Filii Dei in Roman numerals adds up to 666. Nero's Roman name ALSO added up to 666.THESE things have ALREADY happened!The Roman Catholics still to this day, place the ASH on their foreheads on Ash Wednesday! I personally witnessed these things. My own grandmother was a Roman Catholic. I witnessed coworkers with ASH on the foreheads who were Catholic.It's ALREADY happening before our very eyes! Are we paying attention?!!! Or still blindly looking for some BIG supernatural event?! The Pharisees asked Jesus to give them a "sign". Why? Because they were TOO BLIND to see the signs that were ALREADY there!Anti-Christ has ALREADY come! That "son of perdition" is ALREADY here! The SIGNS are ALREADY manifested!And NO WHERE in the Bible, does it say that the Anti-Christ is SATAN. NO where!It's NOT there! I don't care how many verses you try to make FIT this, they DO NOT fit!The Dragon gives this MAN his power, but he is NOT the Dragon himself!Prove me wrong! Someone once proved me wrong and that's why I now understand what I've stated above.Kim
Kim, this post is trash and junk came from men. I can also back up my argument and Christina's argument as well. And I will support her 100%. No wait, 110%(kkboldt;64671)
Yet, Christina, you cannot support your argument. I'm not trying to be "mean" when I say this, but there is NO logical OR spiritual support for the Anti-Christ being Satan OR for a FUTURE anti-Christ. The Bible doesn't support it. The Bible IS a "history" book as well as for our instruction in all things. Again, I say, to Jesus AND his disciples everything that happened right AFTER them, was considered "future". Just as we consider what may happen tomorrow as the "future" in our time.As Jesus said to the Pharisees, "in the evening you see the red skies and know that it will be fair weather. In the morning you see red skies and know that it will be bad weather. But you cannot read the signs of the times."This is happening to day with many people, especially Christians.Jesus is coming back to make war with an ALREADY anti-christ world.How much worse do you think things are going to get? You don't think things are bad enough now?Kim
Fine, you want to call God's Words a History book, then call God dead as well, since you believe everything is finished. Mark 12:27 - He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.In fact, I'll start backing her and God's Words.Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!Isaiah 14:13 - For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:Isaiah 14:14 - I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.Isaiah 14:15 - Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.Isaiah 14:16 - They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;.......Ezekiel 28:2 - Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:...Ezekiel 28:6 - Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;...Ezekiel 28:18 - Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee........John 17:12 - While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled........II Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;II Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God........Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

kkboldt

Dec 6, 2007
Hi Christina,The WOMAN is ISRAEL! America was a "wilderness" before it was settled, was it not? Have we not been "planted between two great waters"? Were we not carried on the wings of a Great Eagle? The Bald Eagle is our American symbol along with the "Olive Branch" in his talons. The Native Americans call the Eagle a symbol of the "Great Spirit". And the Bible calls the Great Eagle, the Holy Spirit. The thousand two hundred and threescore days ended in 1776! With signing of the Declaration of Independence! The "land gotten back by the sword". The land of unwalled villages where people dwell in their homes in security (Ezekiel 38-39). You don't believe God gave us this land, "a land flowing with milk and honey"? This land was made for you and me. This is the greatest nation in the world. Did not God tell Abraham, "I will make of you a GREAT NATION!? Did not Jesus tell the Jews, "Therefore the kingdom shall be taken from you and given to a NATION bringing forth the fruits thereof?"And when we formed our new government, they made the Liberty Bell, and quoted the book of Leviticus, "proclaim liberty throughout the land", for the Jubile every 50 years. But when we forgot to ring that bell on the fiftieth year, the bell mysteriously cracked never to be repaired again. We began another downfall.We've been "FED" the Word of God! WE, Israel, are the ones "who keep the commandments of God (our laws are based on the 10 commandments), and we have the "testimony of Jesus". It's US. We're here! The New Jer-USA-lem! Soon to be the Stone Kingdom! E. Pluribus Unum, "Out of many, One"! The Nations of Israel have been gathered with Judah! We're here!"Israel is my battle axe and with her I will dash the nations to pieces!" The Stone Kingdom "dashes the other nations to pieces along with the Beast nations described by the Prophet Daniel. Did we not take down Saddam Hussein? Why? Because God cursed all those who would try to rebuild the city of Babylon! He was cursed. And God used Israel, his battle axe, to break Hussein's kingdom to pieces! Just as Alexander the Great died of a terrible plague when he wanted to rebuild the city of Babylon."Where two or more are gathered in my name, there I AM in the midst," Jesus said. Yes, the Dragon was cast out to earth. I'm not denying that Satan exists or that he is that old Dragon, the devil and Serpent. I never have, or that he has a role in deceiving mankind.But those verses you quote have NOTHING to with the verses concerning Mystery Babylon and the BEAST system. Nothing, except the Dragon gives the Beast it's power. These are MEN and WOMEN who do these "wicked and evil" things in the world.If you can't see that the NATIONs are being deceived right now before our very eyes, then I can't help you.The BEAST system is ALREADY here! Israel has been made "captive" again. We are in the second Babylonian captivity, that time when it was said, "I shall bring again the captivity of my people."We now await our Messiah, as the Israelites did when they awaited Moses to free them and lead them out of Egypt to a new promised land. And now we have a "stranger who came to power, one that does not know Joseph"!Do you need to have physical shackles on your hands and feet to believe you are in bondage to the Beast system right now?Our government has placed the "taskmasters" over us and we are oppressed! If you don't pay your taxes, you go to jail. You can't use the name of Jesus Christ in public without being chastised! Our courts rule against us! Christians are hated by the world right now and especially in our OWN country! The name of Jesus is being removed from every court and public square in America. Our freedoms have been taken away. We don't have the liberties we once enjoyed in this country. And now complete "socialism/communism" is here, and "the people love to have it so".Anti-Christ is HERE!We are here. What more proof do you need? Why do you await something that has already come?We have been "covered by the CLOUD of immigrants", Gog and Magog are HERE!I tell you this, because I believed the same things you say now many years ago. Then God opened my eyes and the "lightbulb" went on inside my head and my heart. I pray he opens yours, too!I'm not angry with you, Christina, but see in you where I once was. I just want to you see what I've come to see. That's all.The time is here! The time is now!Kim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Men's interpretations not Gods nothing you can ever say will ever convince meIf one agrees Gods word is for all then answer me this:Then if you were in Africa away from civilization reading it with no TV no men lies to mislead you never heard of a catholic church . Then according to your interpretation you could never gets Gods message because you wouldn't know about the catholic church/history to make it all clear. That's just plain mans arrogance and refusal to read the word without their interpretations of men It literally denies the very essence of Gods Word. Making it only for the select few who understanbd mens interptations/ historythats folly IMHO God doesnt need men to interpt his words. I respect that are you well read Kim , but you are wrong on this, I have also studied it for years We could enter into a never ending debate,on this but you are set on your path and are not willing to hear, and me my path and not willing to hear, So I guess we just have to agree to disagree because you have nothing new here, I have heard this all a thousand times before and it was wrong then and its wrong now.However know this because men's souls are at risk and I will never let these lies of men go unchallenged And as far as Im concerned I have scripture, you have men's interpretations of scripture.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Daniel 9:24 speaks of a 70-week period of time leading to the work of the Messiah in the context of the old Jerusalem. This is not 70 weeks in the sense of seven-day weeks, but rather, weeks of years--that is, sabbath rest years. Seventy rest years is a period of 490 years, which shows to be dated 458 B.C. to 33 A.D. Daniel's prophecy of the 70 weeks extended from the Edict of Artaxerxes in 458 B.C. to the death of Jesus on the cross in 33 A.D.There is another 490-year period as well. If we begin with Ezra's revival in 445 B.C., when the people began to keep the Feast of Tabernacles in the lawful manner, precisely 490 years later brings us to 46 A.D., the year that the Apostle Paul began his ministry in Acts 11:27-30. Prophets had come from Jerusalem with the revelation of a coming famine, which began in the fourth Consulship of the Roman Emperor Claudius (47 A.D.). The prophets came in 46 A.D. prior to the onset of the famine, and this was at the beginning of the 14th year (Gal. 2:1) since Paul's conversion on the Damascus road in late 33 A.D.Paul himself was a prophetic picture of the transition from Pentecost to Tabernacles. His Hebrew name was Saul, but his Roman name was Paul. When he was known as Saul, he acted much like the Old Testament's King Saul, who persecuted David. King Saul, who was crowned king on the day of wheat harvest, or Pentecost (1 Sam. 12:17), was a prophetic pattern of the Church under the Pentecostal anointing. Saul's authority was legitimate and God-ordained, but he did not have an enduring dynasty.On the other hand, David, who was crowned on a Jubilee, became a pattern of the overcomers and of the Church under the anointing of the Feast of Tabernacles.So the Apostle Paul, while he was still known as Saul, persecuted the Church, even as King Saul had persecuted David. However, the New Testament Saul was converted, and his name was ultimately changed to Paul (Acts 13:9). In this we see instruction as to the manner in which those in the Pentecostal Age may ascend into a higher realm of anointing and understanding.The 70-week pattern leading to Jesus' Passover work began with the Edict of Artaxerxes, who told Ezra to go to Jerusalem and make sacrifices there (Ezra 7:7). It was a sacrificial work that culminated with the Final Sacrifice on the cross.The second 70-week pattern began with the establishment of Tabernacles in 445 B.C. and culminated with Paul's ministry in 46 A.D.. Paul is a type of overcomer who is able to make the transition from Saul (Pentecost) to Paul (Tabernacles). These events, then, foreshadow the second work of Christ under the anointing of Tabernacles. We will later show that this is primarily a preaching work that will bring all the kingdoms of this world under the feet of Jesus Christ.Without expounding upon this, we may at least point out that the 40th Jubilee of the Church came in 1993 A.D. This is also 4 x 490 years from 33 A.D.Thus also, the 40th Jubilee (4 x 490 years) from 46 A.D. came in the year 2006 A.D. Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
One of the most important prophetic time cycles is the period of 2,520 years, or "seven times" (7 x 360 = 2,520).Daniel and Revelation generally deal with half of this time period, which is 1,260 "days" or 42 months (42 x 30). This can be shown by comparing Daniel 7:25 with Rev. 13:5. A "time, times, and a half a time" is the prophetic equivalent to 1,260 days or 42 months, or three-and-a-half years.In short-term prophecy, seven "times" is seven literal years, or 2,520 days. In long-term prophecy, seven "times" is 2,520 years.The Babylonian captivity of the old Jerusalem has been repeated 2,520 years later. The only difference is that the new Babylon is now hidden, or secret. It is a "mystery Babylon," as opposed to something everyone sees. In Jeremiah's day everyone saw the armies coming to capture Jerusalem. There was nothing hidden about it, no mystery. King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon conquered Jerusalem in 604 B.C., and Daniel was among the first captives to be taken to Babylon.2,520 years later brings us to 1914 A.D., the year that President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act. The manner in which the top bankers wrote this bill in 1909 in their hide-away on Jekyl Island was reported fully in the Saturday Evening Post about 20 years later. The Act was passed by just five senators on Dec. 23, 1913 while the others were home for Christmas. It was signed by Pres. Wilson, who was assured that it was just a routine banking bill. He later said it was the worst mistake of his life.Everything about this Act was done in secret. Not even the president himself understood that this bill put America into captivity to a financial empire owned by the "kings" of the top banking families. Some have attempted to alert the public about this, but their success has been limited. Patriotic organizations have sprung up since that time to try to overthrow this financial empire. Men have attempted to fight it or at least "get out of the system." They have only succeeded in making the problem worse, for every attempt to come against this Mystery Babylon has only resulted in more laws restricting everyone's freedom. Every attempt to fight this financial empire has failed, and the rebels ruined or destroyed.Why? Were the rebels not religious enough? Did they not love God enough? No, the real problem is deeper than this. The Church taught rebellion against the laws of God. One such law they cast aside was the sin of usury, or the practice of loaning out money with interest. So God decreed judgment against us and put us into captivity to this hidden financial empire.The book of Revelation prophesied about this in Rev. 17 and 18. But this "Babylon" was so hidden that even the Church does not realize that it has been in captivity during most of the twentieth century. Most Christian teachers seem to think that this "Babylon" is yet future, and that it will not be set up until "the Antichrist" does so.Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Jeremiah 27-28 tells the story of how God told the prophet to put a wooden yoke across his neck and walk around the city of Jerusalem as a witness of God's judgment. If the people would submit to the wooden yoke, then they would be allowed to remain in the land to serve their 70-year sentence.However, the prophet Hananiah broke the wooden yoke and prophesied that God was on their side, that God would break Babylon's yoke within two years (Jer. 28:11). So God told Jeremiah to put an iron yoke on his neck. This signified that the people would be captivated by force and would be carried into another land to serve their 70-year sentence.Jeremiah then gave the captives some advice on how to live in Babylon while in captivity. He wrote a letter to the captives in Jeremiah 29, saying to them,4 Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, to all the exiles whom I have sent into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon, 5 Build houses and live in them; and plant gardens, and eat their produce. 6 Take wives and become the fathers of sons and daughters, and take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; and multiply there and do not decrease. 7 And seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare.In other words, the prophet tells the Judahites to settle down and be productive citizens in Babylon. Do not fight the system. Do not be a revolutionary. Do not even retain any resentment against Babylon, for God has called the king "My servant" (27:6). Therefore, to submit to the yoke of Babylon is to be obedient to God Himself.Furthermore, the prophet told the people to PRAY for Babylon! If Babylon has peace and prosperity, so will the captives who live there. Seek its welfare--that is, do what you can (lawfully, of course) to help Babylon prosper. Do NOT seek its destruction by rebelling, and DO NOT pray against it, for it operates under God's authority as an instrument of judgment to cause Judah to repent.After 70 years of captivity, the Word of the Lord was a bit different. Babylon refused to let the people go free at the end of their sentence (Jer. 50:33), so God dealt with Babylon by Himself. He did not call Daniel to organize a revolt. God hired the Medes and Persians and their allies, who conquered Babylon and set the Judahites free.Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Men have a history of disagreeing with God when He decrees judgment for sin. Usually, they end up blaming the devil, because they cannot believe that God would actually put His people into captivity to an ungodly beast system. Such people do not understand the mind of God. The Bible is full of examples where God has done this to Israel and Judah.Judges 3:8, "Then the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, so that He sold them into the hands of Cushan-rishathaim king of Mesopotamia."Judges 3:12, "Now the sons of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD. So the LORD strengthened Eglon the king of Moab against Israel, because they had done evil in the sight of the LORD."Judges 4:1, 2, "And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan."These are just the first three captivities of Israel. Need I continue? Not once do we read that the foreign armies were so strong, powerful, and intelligent that they were able to conquer Israel. Not once did God ever give them credit for putting Israel into captivity. The Bible always says that God did it in order to judge Israel for their sin.So let us apply this same principle to America.The Church in America became lawless. So the anger of the Lord was kindled against America, and He sold them into the hands of the kings of world finance and to their corporation, the Federal Reserve System.However, because God knew that we would never willingly submit to His judgments, God decided to do this in an unusual manner. He hid the captivity and called it a mystery, or a secret. That way the majority of the people would submit to this captivity and unwittingly comply with the judgment of God against America.God blinded our eyes, so that we would not even know that we were in a captivity. In this way God mercifully tricked us into submitting to the WOODEN YOKE. If the majority of the people had known of this captivity, their naturally rebellious nature would have caused them to try to revolt--and then God would have had to subject us to the IRON YOKE.(Deut. 28:48)Under the iron yoke, we would have been overrun and occupied by foreign troops -- perhaps Soviet troops. Our land would have been desolated. We would have gone into captivity the hard way. Many would have been deported to Siberia to be used as slave labor. That is the nature of the iron yoke.But instead, God was merciful. He even had the Federal Reserve Act signed by WOODrow Wilson as a sign that we were coming under the wooden yoke. Other countries did not fare so well, coming under the IRON CURTAIN.Logabe

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
It's interesting the endless reams of text that keeps getting posted to support the idea that this prophecy is over and done, yet not one person has any ability to explain the simple texts that I have shown that disputes it.Kind of makes you wonder.By the way, what Logabe is giving you is standard 7th Day Adventist retoric. If you are to ask him plainly, I am fairly sure he would tell you of a "secret rapture" that has already occured that allows him to maintain this belief system he is proposing. Am I wrong Logabe?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(JosyWales;64759)
It's interesting the endless reams of text that keeps getting posted to support the idea that this prophecy is over and done, yet not one person has any ability to explain the simple texts that I have shown that disputes it.Kind of makes you wonder.
Colossians 4:6 - Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.I Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: