799 Days Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear in the Spring of 2023 AD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greater and higher context of the Two Witnesses, before the Father, are The Son and The Holy Ghost, which also witness for Him (the Father). Hence The Word and The Spirit of Prophecy.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE ARE NOW 2 YEARS LEFT UNTIL THE TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION APPEAR. THERE ARE NOW 799 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THEY FINALLY BEGIN TO PROPHESY. THE TIME IS EXTREMELY NEAR. WE MUST PREPARE BY STOCKING UP ON FOOD AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS, AND OWNING A HOME OUTRIGHT, FOR WHAT IS SOON TO COME WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC CRISIS. WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF YESHUA.

There will be two prophets that will appear in two different cities on the earth, in 5996 YB in the spring of 2023 AD, which is 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6000 YB in the autumn of 2026 AD. For 2026 AD will indeed by the year 6,000 from creation. For from Adam to Abraham was 2,010 years. And from Abraham to the anointing of Yeshua was 1,990 years. Which was precisely the year 4,000 from creation, which was Yovel 80. And from the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD to 2021 AD is 1,995 years. Therefore 2021 AD is 5995 YB, with 5 years left until 6000 YB in 2026 AD, which will be Yovel 120. This is why according to Hosea Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning after 2,000 years after his first coming, for that will be the year 6,000 from creation. Which is when the millennial shabbath of this earth begins. For this earth is appointed to exist 7,000 years, with the last 1,000 years set apart as the millennial shabbath. Which is the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. Which is why he returns in the year 6,000 from creation. The descension of Yeshua will be 1/2 prophetic hour before the 1st trumpet blast in Tishri 1, in accordance to Revelation, therefore his descension will be 7 and 1/2 days prior in Elul 22 in 5999 YB in 2026 AD. These two prophets that appear 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 are the "two witnesses" of Revelation. They will be dressed in sackcloth, to symbolize the wailing and death associated with the second coming of Yeshua. They will be two men, believers in Yeshua, that will be chosen to be these two prophets, from the last generation that will be alive at the second coming of Yeshua. So they will not be Moses and Elijah as many falsely teach. These two chosen believers that will soon be revealed will receive the set-apart airflow, which is the anointing, and will receive authority to prophesy. They will prophesy for 1,260 days from the morning of Nisan 15, 5996 YB in 2023 AD after the Passover in Nisan 14, to the morning of Tishri 6, 5999 YB in 2026 AD. Which is just before the 7th trumpet blast in Tishri 7. Which is when Yeshua will begin to rule the earth. That is why they are mentioned in between the 6th trumpet blast and the 7th in the book of Revelation, for that is when they are appointed to die. They are last warning to the entire world of the imminent second coming of Yeshua that happens around 3 and 1/2 years after they begin prophesying. And their death will be at the final day before Yeshua begins to rule earth at the 7 trumpet blast in Tishri 7. And these two prophets will have great power to bring plagues against the world. As it is written, "they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire". For just as Yeshua had a forerunner in his first coming, which was John the Baptist, who came in humility just as Yeshua first came in humility, so in likewise manner Yeshua has 2 forerunners in his second coming. Which are the two witnesses of Revelation, who come in power just as Yeshua returns in power. These two prophets will even be more powerful than Moses, for the power revealed through Moses was only localized to one city and the people of Israel, whereas the power revealed through these two prophets will be global, striking the world with plagues, which the world has never seen done by prophets, with such great power. The world will be astonished, and will fear them, yet will not understand. And these two prophets will also shut the heaven so that it doesn't rain during the time of their prophesying. As it is written, "they have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying". Just as Elijah shut the heavens for 3 and 1/2 years so that it wouldn't rain, which caused a drought, which then caused a famine. As it is written, "now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, as the Master, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word". And also, "Elijah was a man subject to suffering like we are, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth". And also, "but in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land". So there will be global drought beginning in the spring 2023 AD that will last 3 and 1/2 years until the autumn of 2026 AD. And that drought will cause a global famine that will will progressively get worse day by day. So these two prophets will be hated by the world, because of their plagues and the global drought they will cause, and because the message they will speak will be contrary to the many lies the world has been deceived by. And even many believers will not recognize them, for they will also not initially prophesy from Jerusalem as many of them expect. They will prophesy from two different cities and establish two different assemblies, for that is why they are also called the "two lampstands". For the 7 lampstands of Revelation symbolize 7 assemblies each in 7 different cities, therefore they will establish 2 assemblies in 2 different cities, which will be perfect assemblies, just as only 2 out of the 7 assemblies of Revelation were perfect. Which is one reason there are "two" witnesses, and not just one witness, so that a warning may be given to the entire world from two separate prophets in two different cities. For if the warning to the world were coming from only one city, there would only be need for one prophet, and not two standing side by side in the same city giving the same message. Which will not be what the world will expect, for many expect them to appear in Jerusalem. Which is where at the end of their appointed time to prophesy they will die. As it is written, "and when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Master was crucified". And one prophet will be Hebrew and the other will be a Gentile. Which is why they are also called the "two olives". For the cultivated olive tree is Israel, and the wild olive tree are the Gentiles. And the world will seek to kill them. Yet anyone who tries to harm them during the 1,260 days they are appointed to prophesy will be incinerated with fire. As it is written, "if anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die". And then, once their time to prophesy has been completed, they will be killed in Jerusalem. They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe, which is the beast that rises out of the Abyss, which is the 8th and final head of the 1st beast of Revelation. The inhabitants of the world will celebrate their death, and will exchange gifts with each other. As it is written, "and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange gifts, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth". They will die in the morning of Tishri 6, which is half of the day of Tishri 6, for days in the Torah begin in the evening, as it is written, "there was evening and morning", a day. Then they will be resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later in the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10. For the Day of Atonement will be 6000 YB, which is when the great shofar of Yovel 120 will be blown. For the Torah commands that the shofar be blown in Tishri 10, in a Yovel year, which happens every 50 years. As it is written, "then you shall sound the shofar loudly on the 10th day of the 7th new moon. On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the shofar throughout all your land". And also, "and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one, and in that day a great shofar will be blown". So they will awake from the dead in the evening that begins Tishri 10. Which is when the first resurrection of the dead will happen. Which is the day of the "rapture". Which will be 17 and 1/2 days after the descension of Yeshua. And they will be taken to meet Yeshua in the air, along with all other believers that will also be gathered on this same day to be taken to Yeshua. As it is written, "but after the three and a half days the airflow of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, come up here! And they went up to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them". And also, "for the Master himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in the Mashiach will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air, and so we will always be with the Master". And also, "blessed and set-apart is the one who shares in the first resurrection".

We need someone to break this up in paragraphs for you or most will skim over it. It's hard to read.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^_^ amen. I was raised in pre tribulation beliefs down south. While I miss that, I think more people come to Christ when they see the faith of the saints. As much as I want to be selfish, if going through tribulation strengthens my faith and bring others to Him, then it is worth it. I get lost in Revelation though. So I try to focus on what I do know and hold fast to that. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, because God is good to His children. :)
"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best"

My mom used to say that allot :) Wisdom!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE ARE NOW 2 YEARS LEFT UNTIL THE TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION APPEAR. THERE ARE NOW 799 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THEY FINALLY BEGIN TO PROPHESY. THE TIME IS EXTREMELY NEAR. WE MUST PREPARE BY STOCKING UP ON FOOD AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS, AND OWNING A HOME OUTRIGHT, FOR WHAT IS SOON TO COME WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC CRISIS. WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF YESHUA.

@JTH1234 The 2 Witnesses are most likely already here. No waiting. God Bless You!

Reactions: Nancy

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weeping at this. Why? Because people are so out of tune with the Holy Ghost, and the written word. Their life is one continual excitement of the next imagined prophecy, which can only fail, and lead to greater confusion, greater depths of ignorance, and further distance from the Holy Spirit.

They are like Eve in the beginning. They have taken hold of a false event, and gained an unnatural excitement, about what they think they are going to experience, when in the end, after it is bitten into, and realization comes forward, that the event didn't match the expectation, only great loss can be had.

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Not gonna happen!
Once someone prophecies like this, then the person is by definition a false prophet. In 799 days, you will avoid announcing that you were wrong - again. And, you will prophesize - again, seeming to forget that you were wrong the last time you made a prophetic announcement - again. Why do this to yourself and others?
So sad. Misleading believers. False hope, false prophecy.
"Many deceivers will arise among you..."

You imbeciles seem to overlook that we are truly approaching the year 6,000 from creation, and exactly 2,000 years from the anointing of Yeshua. Even the prophet Hosea prophesied that Yeshua would return after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years. Have you people absolutely no understanding at all? All of you are going to be thrown onto lava like garbage in 5 years, and your bodies will be left outside to rot above the lava, because you refused to believe the truth and obey the Torah in order to be saved. You all deserve it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You imbeciles
That's really bearing good fruit...

Mat 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17, Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18, A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19, Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20, Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need someone to break this up in paragraphs for you or most will skim over it. It's hard to read.

This guy's been around for awhile. Most here don't take him seriously.
You imbeciles seem to overlook that we are truly approaching the year 6,000 from creation, and exactly 2,000 years from the anointing of Yeshua. Even the prophet Hosea prophesied that Yeshua would return after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years. Have you people absolutely no understanding at all? All of you are going to be thrown onto lava like garbage in 5 years, and your bodies will be left outside to rot above the lava, because you refused to believe the truth and obey the Torah in order to be saved. You all deserve it.

And this is what always comes next. I believe you truly DO deserve the label False Prophet, Gaviria. Your eschatology being quackery is bad enough, but your threats that we are all going to be destroyed for not believing this nonsense, and that we will deserve it, is just reprehensible.

No offense to you personally, but go post this nonsense someplace else. This community doesn't need it, nor does it need to entertain it any longer.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because you refused to believe the truth and obey the Torah in order to be saved.
We obey the Torah because we have been saved; not in order to be saved.

Gal 2:16, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 3:10, For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Jas 2:10, For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Mat 5:48, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Gal 6:13, For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Phl 3:6, Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Phl 3:7, But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Phl 3:8, Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Phl 3:9, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Last edited:

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
This guy's been around for awhile. Most here don't take him seriously.

And this is what always comes next. I believe you truly DO deserve the label False Prophet, Gaviria. Your eschatology being quackery is bad enough, but your threats that we are all going to be destroyed for not believing this nonsense, and that we will deserve it, is just reprehensible.

No offense to you personally, but go post this nonsense someplace else. This community doesn't need it, nor does it need to entertain it any longer.

I know I am not welcome here by you people who hate the Torah and all that is true. I only just popped in this once to warn you people for your own benefit. If you don't want to heed the warning, then so be it. Do and say as you wish. Idiots. Bye.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's really bearing good fruit...

Mat 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17, Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18, A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19, Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20, Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

That's how you will know them... ;)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I am not welcome here by you people who hate the Torah and all that is true. I only just popped in this once to warn you people for your own benefit. If you don't want to heed the warning, then so be it. Do and say as you wish. Idiots. Bye.

God bless, and wish you the best, but learn your lesson when this business doesn't come to pass.

Keep doing it and it will be you who comes under judgment, and unlike the way your posts read concerning us, it will NOT be something I am happy to see transpire.
- H

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless, and wish you the best, but learn your lesson when this business doesn't come to pass.

Keep doing it and it will be you who comes under judgment, and unlike the way your posts read concerning us, it will NOT be something I am happy to see transpire.
- H
Amen.

I want to lift up a prayer for @gaviria.christian.

Lord, help him to see the error of his way and repent. Please give him a deep revelation of your love that will transform him for the rest of his life. In Jesus' Name.

Can I get an Amen?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

I want to lift up a prayer for @gaviria.christian.

Lord, help him to see the error of his way and repent. Please give him a deep revelation of your love that will transform him for the rest of his life. In Jesus' Name.

Can I get an Amen?

That's a nice prayer. I can't always say I can put faith in praying for others. Sometimes I get the sense that they are too far gone. But maybe my faith should be stronger than that. Certainly I can forgive him. But I fear for him, more than I think he fears for us.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a nice prayer. I can't always say I can put faith in praying for others. Sometimes I get the sense that they are too far gone. But maybe my faith should be stronger than that. Certainly I can forgive him. But I fear for him, more than I think he fears for us.
Mat 18:19, Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Can I get an Amen to that prayer?