799 Days Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear in the Spring of 2023 AD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 18:19, Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Can I get an Amen to that prayer?

I was telling you that you and I weren't completely in agreement on it, LoL.

But maybe there's someone else who can be with you. :) I'd like to see Gaviria repent, I'm just not sure he's in a place yet where he will. Maybe after his prophecy fails, so I can at least pray for that (his repentance, that is).

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense to you personally, but go post this nonsense someplace else. This community doesn't need it, nor does it need to entertain it any longer.
To: @gaviria.christian
Actually, PLEASE TAKE OFFENSE as a REBUKE to your misrepresentations. And "please" is not a request, but more of an ASSERTION.

... and there is another who has posted a couple lengthy "thoughts" up from this.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But maybe there's someone else who can be with you. :) I'd like to see Gaviria repent, I'm just not sure he's in a place yet where he will. Maybe after his prophecy fails, so I can at least pray for that (his repentance, that is).
You underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit.

And also, we can leave it up to the Lord as to what the timing will be.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren't you in agreement?

You know, you could lift up this prayer:

Mar 9:23, Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mar 9:24, And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit.

No, but I have to be honest when I tell you, my spirit simply isn't in agreement with believing he will repent any time soon. Not that I don't WANT him to, just that I don't have the faith to be believing that will be the case. I think he is going to hold VERY tightly to his beliefs in that business until it doesn't come to pass. Once it doesn't, THEN the question will become will he repent.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but I have to be honest when I tell you, my spirit simply isn't in agreement with believing he will repent any time soon. Not that I don't WANT him to, just that I don't have the faith to be believing that will be the case. I think he is going to hold VERY tightly to his beliefs in that business until it doesn't come to pass. Once it doesn't, THEN the question will become will he repent.
As I said in my edit of post #45, we can leave it up to the Lord as to the timing of when He will answer the prayer. What matters right now is that there be agreement for the prayer to be answered.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

I want to lift up a prayer for @gaviria.christian.

Lord, help him to see the error of his way and repent. Please give him a deep revelation of your love that will transform him for the rest of his life. In Jesus' Name.

Can I get an Amen?

As I said in my edit of post #45, we can leave it up to the Lord as to the timing of when He will answer the prayer. What matters right now is that there be agreement for the prayer to be answered.
Can I get an Amen from anybody?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE ARE NOW 2 YEARS LEFT UNTIL THE TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION APPEAR. THERE ARE NOW 799 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THEY FINALLY BEGIN TO PROPHESY. THE TIME IS EXTREMELY NEAR. WE MUST PREPARE BY STOCKING UP ON FOOD AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS, AND OWNING A HOME OUTRIGHT, FOR WHAT IS SOON TO COME WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC CRISIS. WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF YESHUA.

There will be two prophets that will appear in two different cities on the earth, in 5996 YB in the spring of 2023 AD, which is 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6000 YB in the autumn of 2026 AD. For 2026 AD will indeed by the year 6,000 from creation. For from Adam to Abraham was 2,010 years. And from Abraham to the anointing of Yeshua was 1,990 years. Which was precisely the year 4,000 from creation, which was Yovel 80. And from the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD to 2021 AD is 1,995 years. Therefore 2021 AD is 5995 YB, with 5 years left until 6000 YB in 2026 AD, which will be Yovel 120. This is why according to Hosea Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning after 2,000 years after his first coming, for that will be the year 6,000 from creation. Which is when the millennial shabbath of this earth begins. For this earth is appointed to exist 7,000 years, with the last 1,000 years set apart as the millennial shabbath. Which is the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. Which is why he returns in the year 6,000 from creation. The descension of Yeshua will be 1/2 prophetic hour before the 1st trumpet blast in Tishri 1, in accordance to Revelation, therefore his descension will be 7 and 1/2 days prior in Elul 22 in 5999 YB in 2026 AD. These two prophets that appear 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 are the "two witnesses" of Revelation. They will be dressed in sackcloth, to symbolize the wailing and death associated with the second coming of Yeshua. They will be two men, believers in Yeshua, that will be chosen to be these two prophets, from the last generation that will be alive at the second coming of Yeshua. So they will not be Moses and Elijah as many falsely teach. These two chosen believers that will soon be revealed will receive the set-apart airflow, which is the anointing, and will receive authority to prophesy. They will prophesy for 1,260 days from the morning of Nisan 15, 5996 YB in 2023 AD after the Passover in Nisan 14, to the morning of Tishri 6, 5999 YB in 2026 AD. Which is just before the 7th trumpet blast in Tishri 7. Which is when Yeshua will begin to rule the earth. That is why they are mentioned in between the 6th trumpet blast and the 7th in the book of Revelation, for that is when they are appointed to die. They are last warning to the entire world of the imminent second coming of Yeshua that happens around 3 and 1/2 years after they begin prophesying. And their death will be at the final day before Yeshua begins to rule earth at the 7 trumpet blast in Tishri 7. And these two prophets will have great power to bring plagues against the world. As it is written, "they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire". For just as Yeshua had a forerunner in his first coming, which was John the Baptist, who came in humility just as Yeshua first came in humility, so in likewise manner Yeshua has 2 forerunners in his second coming. Which are the two witnesses of Revelation, who come in power just as Yeshua returns in power. These two prophets will even be more powerful than Moses, for the power revealed through Moses was only localized to one city and the people of Israel, whereas the power revealed through these two prophets will be global, striking the world with plagues, which the world has never seen done by prophets, with such great power. The world will be astonished, and will fear them, yet will not understand. And these two prophets will also shut the heaven so that it doesn't rain during the time of their prophesying. As it is written, "they have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying". Just as Elijah shut the heavens for 3 and 1/2 years so that it wouldn't rain, which caused a drought, which then caused a famine. As it is written, "now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, as the Master, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word". And also, "Elijah was a man subject to suffering like we are, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth". And also, "but in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land". So there will be global drought beginning in the spring 2023 AD that will last 3 and 1/2 years until the autumn of 2026 AD. And that drought will cause a global famine that will will progressively get worse day by day. So these two prophets will be hated by the world, because of their plagues and the global drought they will cause, and because the message they will speak will be contrary to the many lies the world has been deceived by. And even many believers will not recognize them, for they will also not initially prophesy from Jerusalem as many of them expect. They will prophesy from two different cities and establish two different assemblies, for that is why they are also called the "two lampstands". For the 7 lampstands of Revelation symbolize 7 assemblies each in 7 different cities, therefore they will establish 2 assemblies in 2 different cities, which will be perfect assemblies, just as only 2 out of the 7 assemblies of Revelation were perfect. Which is one reason there are "two" witnesses, and not just one witness, so that a warning may be given to the entire world from two separate prophets in two different cities. For if the warning to the world were coming from only one city, there would only be need for one prophet, and not two standing side by side in the same city giving the same message. Which will not be what the world will expect, for many expect them to appear in Jerusalem. Which is where at the end of their appointed time to prophesy they will die. As it is written, "and when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Master was crucified". And one prophet will be Hebrew and the other will be a Gentile. Which is why they are also called the "two olives". For the cultivated olive tree is Israel, and the wild olive tree are the Gentiles. And the world will seek to kill them. Yet anyone who tries to harm them during the 1,260 days they are appointed to prophesy will be incinerated with fire. As it is written, "if anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die". And then, once their time to prophesy has been completed, they will be killed in Jerusalem. They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe, which is the beast that rises out of the Abyss, which is the 8th and final head of the 1st beast of Revelation. The inhabitants of the world will celebrate their death, and will exchange gifts with each other. As it is written, "and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange gifts, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth". They will die in the morning of Tishri 6, which is half of the day of Tishri 6, for days in the Torah begin in the evening, as it is written, "there was evening and morning", a day. Then they will be resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later in the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10. For the Day of Atonement will be 6000 YB, which is when the great shofar of Yovel 120 will be blown. For the Torah commands that the shofar be blown in Tishri 10, in a Yovel year, which happens every 50 years. As it is written, "then you shall sound the shofar loudly on the 10th day of the 7th new moon. On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the shofar throughout all your land". And also, "and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one, and in that day a great shofar will be blown". So they will awake from the dead in the evening that begins Tishri 10. Which is when the first resurrection of the dead will happen. Which is the day of the "rapture". Which will be 17 and 1/2 days after the descension of Yeshua. And they will be taken to meet Yeshua in the air, along with all other believers that will also be gathered on this same day to be taken to Yeshua. As it is written, "but after the three and a half days the airflow of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, come up here! And they went up to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them". And also, "for the Master himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in the Mashiach will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air, and so we will always be with the Master". And also, "blessed and set-apart is the one who shares in the first resurrection".

Another person who has not learned the lessons of the past and still trying to set dates!

Biblically alone you are wrong! but I don't expect you to come back and seek forgiveness to all you tried to fool by doing something everyone else who has tried and failed at!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be two prophets that will appear in two different cities on the earth, in 5996 YB in the spring of 2023 AD, which is 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6000 YB in the autumn of 2026 AD.
To base this on your estimate of the first day of Creation is dubious. Jews have accepted the year as 5781. And then there are other dates, 4004 BCE and also that the first day was in Nissan, not Tishri, which is when the celebrate it. There has been confusion over this. R' Eliezer said Creation was on 25 Elul and six days later Adam was created. Others say Nissan is when the sun returns to it's original position that it was on the 4th day of Creation. Also Nissan is the beginning of the agricultural cycle. Torah , Rabbi Tam says the 1 Nissan as the physical day of Creation, but Heshem's thought was on 1 Tishri.
But how did you come up with your date? I always figured that the Jews were off, just curious.

For from Adam to Abraham was 2,010 years.
And another date is 1948 to the birth of Abraman. He was 75 years old when he was called and sent to Canaan.

The descension of Yeshua will be 1/2 prophetic hour before the 1st trumpet blast in Tishri 1, in accordance to Revelation, therefore his descension will be 7 and 1/2 days prior in Elul 22 in 5999 YB in 2026 AD.
The Seven Trumpets in Revelation are blown by angels, therefore, the celebration of the Feast of Trumpets, blown by man (and there are about 100) don't seem to align with Christ's return.

They will be two men, believers in Yeshua, that will be chosen to be these two prophets, from the last generation that will be alive at the second coming of Yeshua. So they will not be Moses and Elijah as many falsely teach.
I don't have a problem with that, just that Enoch and Elijah were taken up, they didn't die. And so since it is appointed that all men die, maybe they would have to come back. ?

They will prophesy for 1,260 days from the morning of Nisan 15, 5996 YB in 2023 AD after the Passover in Nisan 14, to the morning of Tishri 6, 5999 YB in 2026 AD.
Based on your figures, which could be right ... you certainly gave it some thought. I sort of admire the precision, but take it with a grain of salt and a smile as I read it.

Which is just before the 7th trumpet blast in Tishri 7. Which is when Yeshua will begin to rule the earth.
If I am not mistaken, during the Feast of Trumpets, there are some 100 trumpet blasts, not seven. But I do believe that the rapture occurs at the Seventh Trumpet blast in Revelation _ blown by an angel _ in heaven!

They will prophesy from two different cities and establish two different assemblies, for that is why they are also called the "two lampstands".
I never thought of that, why would you need two witnesses in one place? It's interesting, that in court one witness is not quite enough, but two is enough. Two witnesses speaking exactly the same words, at the same time in the same place, would be powerful. People practice songs in harmony, choruses and sound wonderful. Imagine two men preaching exactly the same words, thousands of words at exactly the same time. It would have an effect on people, it's not normal, not really possible to pull off as a stunt.

For the 7 lampstands of Revelation symbolize 7 assemblies each in 7 different cities, therefore they will establish 2 assemblies in 2 different cities, which will be perfect assemblies, just as only 2 out of the 7 assemblies of Revelation were perfect.
The lampstands are symbolic for LIGHT, the Light is Jesus. You can look at it as the Seven Fold Spirit. So it is not the churches but the Holy Spirit in the Churches.

They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe, which is the beast that rises out of the Abyss, which is the 8th and final head of the 1st beast of Revelation.
The Beast is on the move, governed by the Antichrist, whoever that is. For years I thought the Beast was Islam, since many nations will soon gather and attack Israel - all Islamic nations, with Iran, Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Libya, and others.

They will die in the morning of Tishri 6, which is half of the day of Tishri 6, for days in the Torah begin in the evening, as it is written, "there was evening and morning", a day. Then they will be resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later in the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10.
I would be great if someone actually knew the day of our resurrection.
Hey btw, what significance do you think 9-23-2017 has as a sign in heaven, the Constellation Virgo clothed with the sun, the moon at her feet and a crown of twelve stars. People thought that was a sign. And if you add 1290 days to that, you come to Easter 2021.

And also, about this pestilence. Is it possible that this is the Rider on the White Horse (Antichrist) who has a bow and is given a crown (coronavirus) and goes out to conquer the world?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. " - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE ARE NOW 2 YEARS LEFT UNTIL THE TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION APPEAR. THERE ARE NOW 799 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THEY FINALLY BEGIN TO PROPHESY. THE TIME IS EXTREMELY NEAR. WE MUST PREPARE BY STOCKING UP ON FOOD AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS, AND OWNING A HOME OUTRIGHT, FOR WHAT IS SOON TO COME WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC CRISIS. WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF YESHUA.

Yeah, nobody should take the book of Revelation symbolically, it should all be taken literally. These two witnesses to be taken symbolically, just has to be taken out of the realm of possibility, just because others believe the two witnesses should be taken literally. What, are these who take these two witnesses literally infallible?Anyone believing these two witnesses to be symbolic has to be wrong because the ones who take the two witnesses literally are infallible, I don't think so. I think these two witnesses are symbolic. Others want to believe they're literal, so be it that's right, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're right. It just means they choose to see these two witnesses as literal.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zephaniah 1:14-15,

Luke 21:23,

and 1 Thessalonians 5:9,

show forth a pre-tribulation rapture for the church.

So, do all the preparations that he is talking about if you know that you aren't born again.

If you are born again, you won't be around to see any of the events of the Book of Revelation.

The Israelites were in Egypt when God's wrath of judgement plagues were being executed on Pharaoh and his kingdom. The Israelites didn't escape terror until they reached the Red Sea.

Reactions: Nancy

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There will be two prophets that will appear in two different cities on the earth, in 5996 YB in the spring of 2023 AD, which is 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6000 YB in the autumn of 2026 AD. For 2026 AD will indeed by the year 6,000 from creation. For from Adam to Abraham was 2,010 years. And from Abraham to the anointing of Yeshua was 1,990 years. Which was precisely the year 4,000 from creation, which was Yovel 80. And from the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD to 2021 AD is 1,995 years. Therefore 2021 AD is 5995 YB, with 5 years left until 6000 YB in 2026 AD, which will be Yovel 120. This is why according to Hosea Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning after 2,000 years after his first coming, for that will be the year 6,000 from creation. Which is when the millennial shabbath of this earth begins. For this earth is appointed to exist 7,000 years, with the last 1,000 years set apart as the millennial shabbath. Which is the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. Which is why he returns in the year 6,000 from creation. The descension of Yeshua will be 1/2 prophetic hour before the 1st trumpet blast in Tishri 1, in accordance to Revelation, therefore his descension will be 7 and 1/2 days prior in Elul 22 in 5999 YB in 2026 AD. These two prophets that appear 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 are the "two witnesses" of Revelation. They will be dressed in sackcloth, to symbolize the wailing and death associated with the second coming of Yeshua. They will be two men, believers in Yeshua, that will be chosen to be these two prophets, from the last generation that will be alive at the second coming of Yeshua. So they will not be Moses and Elijah as many falsely teach. These two chosen believers that will soon be revealed will receive the set-apart airflow, which is the anointing, and will receive authority to prophesy. They will prophesy for 1,260 days from the morning of Nisan 15, 5996 YB in 2023 AD after the Passover in Nisan 14, to the morning of Tishri 6, 5999 YB in 2026 AD. Which is just before the 7th trumpet blast in Tishri 7. Which is when Yeshua will begin to rule the earth. That is why they are mentioned in between the 6th trumpet blast and the 7th in the book of Revelation, for that is when they are appointed to die. They are last warning to the entire world of the imminent second coming of Yeshua that happens around 3 and 1/2 years after they begin prophesying. And their death will be at the final day before Yeshua begins to rule earth at the 7 trumpet blast in Tishri 7. And these two prophets will have great power to bring plagues against the world. As it is written, "they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire". For just as Yeshua had a forerunner in his first coming, which was John the Baptist, who came in humility just as Yeshua first came in humility, so in likewise manner Yeshua has 2 forerunners in his second coming. Which are the two witnesses of Revelation, who come in power just as Yeshua returns in power. These two prophets will even be more powerful than Moses, for the power revealed through Moses was only localized to one city and the people of Israel, whereas the power revealed through these two prophets will be global, striking the world with plagues, which the world has never seen done by prophets, with such great power. The world will be astonished, and will fear them, yet will not understand. And these two prophets will also shut the heaven so that it doesn't rain during the time of their prophesying. As it is written, "they have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying". Just as Elijah shut the heavens for 3 and 1/2 years so that it wouldn't rain, which caused a drought, which then caused a famine. As it is written, "now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, as the Master, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word". And also, "Elijah was a man subject to suffering like we are, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth". And also, "but in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land". So there will be global drought beginning in the spring 2023 AD that will last 3 and 1/2 years until the autumn of 2026 AD. And that drought will cause a global famine that will will progressively get worse day by day. So these two prophets will be hated by the world, because of their plagues and the global drought they will cause, and because the message they will speak will be contrary to the many lies the world has been deceived by. And even many believers will not recognize them, for they will also not initially prophesy from Jerusalem as many of them expect. They will prophesy from two different cities and establish two different assemblies, for that is why they are also called the "two lampstands". For the 7 lampstands of Revelation symbolize 7 assemblies each in 7 different cities, therefore they will establish 2 assemblies in 2 different cities, which will be perfect assemblies, just as only 2 out of the 7 assemblies of Revelation were perfect. Which is one reason there are "two" witnesses, and not just one witness, so that a warning may be given to the entire world from two separate prophets in two different cities. For if the warning to the world were coming from only one city, there would only be need for one prophet, and not two standing side by side in the same city giving the same message. Which will not be what the world will expect, for many expect them to appear in Jerusalem. Which is where at the end of their appointed time to prophesy they will die. As it is written, "and when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Master was crucified". And one prophet will be Hebrew and the other will be a Gentile. Which is why they are also called the "two olives". For the cultivated olive tree is Israel, and the wild olive tree are the Gentiles. And the world will seek to kill them. Yet anyone who tries to harm them during the 1,260 days they are appointed to prophesy will be incinerated with fire. As it is written, "if anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die". And then, once their time to prophesy has been completed, they will be killed in Jerusalem. They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe, which is the beast that rises out of the Abyss, which is the 8th and final head of the 1st beast of Revelation. The inhabitants of the world will celebrate their death, and will exchange gifts with each other. As it is written, "and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange gifts, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth". They will die in the morning of Tishri 6, which is half of the day of Tishri 6, for days in the Torah begin in the evening, as it is written, "there was evening and morning", a day. Then they will be resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later in the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10. For the Day of Atonement will be 6000 YB, which is when the great shofar of Yovel 120 will be blown. For the Torah commands that the shofar be blown in Tishri 10, in a Yovel year, which happens every 50 years. As it is written, "then you shall sound the shofar loudly on the 10th day of the 7th new moon. On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the shofar throughout all your land". And also, "and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one, and in that day a great shofar will be blown". So they will awake from the dead in the evening that begins Tishri 10. Which is when the first resurrection of the dead will happen. Which is the day of the "rapture". Which will be 17 and 1/2 days after the descension of Yeshua. And they will be taken to meet Yeshua in the air, along with all other believers that will also be gathered on this same day to be taken to Yeshua. As it is written, "but after the three and a half days the airflow of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, come up here! And they went up to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them". And also, "for the Master himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in the Mashiach will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air, and so we will always be with the Master". And also, "blessed and set-apart is the one who shares in the first resurrection".
The rapture of the Church will happen prior to the Great Tribulation.

If you want to be a GT prepper, don't expect to be resurrected with us.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Mayflower,
Please recall that the Dead rise first, and according to Rev. 20, that doesn't happen until the 1,000 years have ended. And so at the END of the Millennial Kingdom when the New Jerusalem arrives, the Dead shall be raised, and they who are alive and remain shall be caught up to be with the LORD forever in the air, -- in the New Jerusalem.

Otherwise, we may need those 1950's shoes with springs, or trampolines, or pogo sticks, or ...

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (in the picture, with Bobby Jo doing the typing! :rolleyes: )

PS And Jesus hadn't forsaken us after HIS Resurrection, -- as we live our lives, and as we live during the tribulation. HE'LL still be with us! :)

Have to somewhat disagree with you.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have to somewhat disagree with you.
Dearest Taken,

UNDERSTOOD! :) -- I once wore those same shoes, and scoffed at people who were telling the truth, -- on MULTIPLE ASPECTS --, which my "Spirit Filled" church was FALSELY TEACHING. And my dearest older gentleman friend was CORRECTLY TEACHING what Scripture said, but the HIRELING thought otherwise, and KICKED HIM OUT of our "Spirit Filled" church. So I rebuked the Pastor and his "Board", and also left.

But I do understand where you're coming from, and hope that as we continue to see increasing strife and dissent turning to violence, and the TWO WITNESSES murdered in the streets, -- that we'll have the preparations necessary to survive when we can't buy or sell and the subsequent Global Thermonuclear War.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM nodding in agreement :rolleyes: )

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP, in his opening thread:

Hi Gavaria,
You provide a very thorough read, and of course you do back it up with your interpretation of scripture. However, isn't the concept of the 7 day week equaling 1000 years, a Jewish theory? What I mean is, NT scripture doesn't say that one day is literally, a thousand years with the Lord, nor a thousand years is literally one day, but instead it says:
KJV 2 Peter 3[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord AS a thousand years, and a thousand years AS one day.

Iows, the Lord's concept of time is not equal to our concept of time, and is not to be measured or accounted for, as being literally equal by what we assume His concept of time is.
No where in that verse are we led to conclude that a 24 hour day and a thousand years equates to God's timetable. We are simply to understand that TIME DOES NOT EXIST in His Eternity.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greater and higher context of the Two Witnesses, before the Father, are The Son and The Holy Ghost, which also witness for Him (the Father). Hence The Word and The Spirit of Prophecy.
Your concept of truth has not gone unoticed. Could it just be this, that the two witnesses that have already come to us, are John the Baptist and Jesus?
At the moment of John' s birth, he was born with the Holy Ghost. Luke 1:15
But Jesus was concieved of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 1:20 Luke 2:21.

In all of the human race, none have been born into the world such as they!
Do any disagree?