799 Days Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear in the Spring of 2023 AD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israelites were in Egypt when God's wrath of judgement plagues were being executed on Pharaoh and his kingdom. The Israelites didn't escape terror until they reached the Red Sea.

Was 1 Thessalonians 5:9 given as a promise to the people of Israel in Moses' day?

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was 1 Thessalonians 5:9 given as a promise to the people of Israel in Moses' day?

We are not appointed to God's wrath, but that doesn't mean we won't be here when His wrath is being executed upon the beast kingdom and his followers. Pharaoh was a type of antichrist, and the Israelites were God's people. The judgement plagues on Pharaoh and his kingdom were a type of judgements found in Revelation. Also, in Revelation, Jesus is referred to as a Lamb who was slain. This parallels the Passover Lamb who was to be killed, and the blood to be applied to the door posts, in Egypt before God struck the final blow to Pharaoh and all the first born in the land so he would release God's people. But, it wasn't finished quite yet, because after 3 days, Pharaoh pursued Gods people to the Red Sea. God's people were in terror, until God parted the Red Sea for an escape and then closed it up upon Pharaoh's great army. When we study the Book of Revelation in relation to the Exodus from Egypt, it begins to become more clear how deliverance for God's people during the antichrist rule will likely unfold.

With all of this said, I do believe in a Rapture of the wise Virgins (Matthew 25), the first fruits of the Church, but the timing is a mystery. I am persuaded to believe it is mid-tribulation, sometime around the 7th Trumpet.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I am persuaded to believe it is mid-tribulation ...
Strange, -- you argue against what you accept. Perhaps your intelligence thinks better than your body, -- which apparently isn't prepared. Have you considered preparing for your body, so that it ceases to deceive you?

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

We still have time (maybe some 6 to 8 months) but it's quickly running out ...

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

Ummmmmmmmmm, Newton hypothesized MANY THINGS which he discarded (i.e., HE REFUSED TO PUBLISH). So if you FOLLOWED Newton, you'd do the same, but instead you actually FOLLOW his adherents, which have intentionally or unintentionally DISOBEYED Newton.

And so your purported 2060 is RUBBISH -- ACCORDING TO NEWTON HIMSELF!
Bobby Jo

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmmmmm, Newton hypothesized MANY THINGS which he discarded (i.e., HE REFUSED TO PUBLISH). So if you FOLLOWED Newton, you'd do the same, but instead you actually FOLLOW his adherents, which have intentionally or unintentionally DISOBEYED Newton.

And so your purported 2060 is RUBBISH -- ACCORDING TO NEWTON HIMSELF!
Bobby Jo
I said if I had to pick an end day date. I believe when it is all said and done Newton will have had been the closest picker. And to quote in full....

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. " - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not appointed to God's wrath, but that doesn't mean we won't be here when His wrath is being executed upon the beast kingdom and his followers. Pharaoh was a type of antichrist, and the Israelites were God's people. The judgement plagues on Pharaoh and his kingdom were a type of judgements found in Revelation. Also, in Revelation, Jesus is referred to as a Lamb who was slain. This parallels the Passover Lamb who was to be killed, and the blood to be applied to the door posts, in Egypt before God struck the final blow to Pharaoh and all the first born in the land so he would release God's people. But, it wasn't finished quite yet, because after 3 days, Pharaoh pursued Gods people to the Red Sea. God's people were in terror, until God parted the Red Sea for an escape and then closed it up upon Pharaoh's great army. When we study the Book of Revelation in relation to the Exodus from Egypt, it begins to become more clear how deliverance for God's people during the antichrist rule will likely unfold.

With all of this said, I do believe in a Rapture of the wise Virgins (Matthew 25), the first fruits of the Church, but the timing is a mystery. I am persuaded to believe it is mid-tribulation, sometime around the 7th Trumpet.
In the days of the GT, everyone on the face of the earth will worship the Beast (Revelation 13:8). And as the result, their names are not written in the Lamb's book of life.

How then is the church going to be on the face of the earth at that time?

Do you propose that people who are in the church will not go to heaven (even all those who are alive during the time of the GT)?

Is the church not the bride of Christ?

Can Christ redeem people and then lose them? I believe that the scripture has said that Jesus, of all that the Father gave Him, would lose only one (Judas Iscariot).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Taken,

UNDERSTOOD! :) -- I once wore those same shoes, and scoffed at people who were telling the truth, -- on MULTIPLE ASPECTS --, which my "Spirit Filled" church was FALSELY TEACHING. And my dearest older gentleman friend was CORRECTLY TEACHING what Scripture said, but the HIRELING thought otherwise, and KICKED HIM OUT of our "Spirit Filled" church. So I rebuked the Pastor and his "Board", and also left.

But I do understand where you're coming from, and hope that as we continue to see increasing strife and dissent turning to violence, and the TWO WITNESSES murdered in the streets, -- that we'll have the preparations necessary to survive when we can't buy or sell and the subsequent Global Thermonuclear War.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM nodding in agreement :rolleyes: )

The Biblical Truth has not changed.
Rev 11:
[1] And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
[2] But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
[3] And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
[4] These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
[5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
[6] These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
[7] And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
[8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

No, I don't believe Trump and Pence are the Biblical ISRAEL "Gods Biblical two witnesses", prophesied or minister wearing Sackcloth, in the holy city for 42 months, (then calculating on a changed Georgian calendar) wielding power to shut Heaven, then BE murdered.

Certainly there are EXPRESS Scriptural teachings and Parallels observed throughout history...but I do not subscribe to expressly Identifying Gods Two Witnesses, that Their Identity is not Expressly Identified or Yet Revealed By God Himself.

And no, Disagreeing does not automatically mean "scoffing" (belittle, ridicule), at your view.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP, in his opening thread:

Hi Gavaria,
You provide a very thorough read, and of course you do back it up with your interpretation of scripture. However, isn't the concept of the 7 day week equaling 1000 years, a Jewish theory? What I mean is, NT scripture doesn't say that one day is literally, a thousand years with the Lord, nor a thousand years is literally one day, but instead it says:
KJV 2 Peter 3[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord AS a thousand years, and a thousand years AS one day.

Iows, the Lord's concept of time is not equal to our concept of time, and is not to be measured or accounted for, as being literally equal by what we assume His concept of time is.
No where in that verse are we led to conclude that a 24 hour day and a thousand years equates to God's timetable. We are simply to understand that TIME DOES NOT EXIST in His Eternity.

Gavaria...is Trolling...upchucks a post...and has zero participation in the thread.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that in mid-trib theory, the locusts that hurt men for five months with the stings of their tails come upon the earth before the rapture happens.

I have heard some pastors say that this would make God like a wife-beater if the church is going to be on the earth at that time.
Well, to comment on the Mid-Trib view, at least mine, the rapture happens at the Seventh Trumpet and so unless the trumpets are quickly blown in a rapid succession and then the events overlap and accumulate, the demon-locusts will come from the Abyss and torture those who have the mark of the Beast only. What does that imply? That there are some without the mark of the beast who observe. We who are alive will feel sorry for those who are being judged. Maybe some will attempt to come to their aid with giant cans of insecticide strapped on their backs! "There you go, you demon-locusts, creatures of the Abyss, take that!" Hey, come to think of it, Catholics will probably want to use holy water and instructing the victims to wear a cross to protect them.
Unfortunately, the cross won't help them, nor any kind of bug spray! All kidding aside, there was a Stephen King movie, "The Mist", that had these giants stinging scorpions in it. It was scary. Actually, I would prefer my view was wrong and the Pre-Trib view was correct, thank you very much.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the days of the GT, everyone on the face of the earth will worship the Beast (Revelation 13:8). And as the result, their names are not written in the Lamb's book of life.

How then is the church going to be on the face of the earth at that time?

The follower's of Messiah Jesus will not worship the beast, though they will be on the earth.

Do you propose that people who are in the church will not go to heaven (even all those who are alive during the time of the GT)?

Going to Heaven via the Rapture is different than going by death.

Is the church not the bride of Christ?

The wise Virgins are the Bride (Matthew 25).

Can Christ redeem people and then lose them? I believe that the scripture has said that Jesus, of all that the Father gave Him, would lose only one (Judas Iscariot).

In times of temptation and/or offense, people can choose to walk away.

John 6
[60] Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
[61] When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
[62] What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
[63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
[64] But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
[65] And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
[66] From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be two prophets that will appear in two different cities on the earth, in 5996 YB in the spring of 2023 AD, which is 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6000 YB in the autumn of 2026 AD. For 2026 AD will indeed by the year 6,000 from creation.
Addressing the OP only here.. well hate to throw water on your pediction. but consider this. what if the two witness has already came and gone, and their witness are still in the Earth today.....

and the two witness I speak of is John the Baptist, his witness, Water Baptism. and the Lord Jesus the Christ, his witness, the TRUTH, the Gospel.

I suggest any and everyone who may not understand, consider what is said.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that in mid-trib theory, the locusts that hurt men for five months with the stings of their tails come upon the earth before the rapture happens.

I have heard some pastors say that this would make God like a wife-beater if the church is going to be on the earth at that time.

The locusts judgement is for those who don't have the seal of God in their foreheads, not God's people.

Revelation 9
[1] And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
[2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
[5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Please notice the parallel of the Revelation judgements with God's judgements on Pharaoh and the Egyptian kingdom. God protected his people.

Exodus 9
[1] Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
[2] For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still,
[3] Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.
[4] And the LORD shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel.
[5] And the LORD appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the LORD shall do this thing in the land.
[6] And the LORD did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one.