8.3333% of the Angels Rebelled from God (Math + Bible Theory)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Math theory I thought of related to these following verses. AN exciting new discovery. A EUREKA moment! I've found the exact percentage of fallen angels that rebelled from God out of the total angel population!

Mark 5:9 And Jesus asked him, What is your name He replied, My name is Legion, for we are many.
Matthew 26:53 Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?

Some history sites tell us that legions were made up to 6 000 men.

Legion = 6 000 fallen angels
Fatherly Appeal = 12 * 6 000 = 72 000 angels

( 6 000 / 72 000 ) * 100 = 8.3333%

What is this in fraction form?

1/12 = 0.083333
0.083333 * 100 = 8.3333%

1 out of 12 of the angels betrayed God!

Matthew 26:14-16
14 Then one of the Twelve the one called Judas Iscariot went to the chief priests 15 and asked, What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver. 16 From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

1 out of 12 of the disciples betrayed God!

Judas Isacriot, the disciple that rebelled against the Lord will eventually become a believer in Jesus and be permanently saved.
Satan and all the fallen angels that rebelled against the Lord will eventually become believers in Christ and be permanently saved.

Special thanks to this Tentmaker thread for inspiring the idea: For a few years I've been on a search - what I find upsets many

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Math theory I thought of related to these following verses. AN exciting new discovery. A EUREKA moment! I've found the exact percentage of fallen angels that rebelled from God out of the total angel population!

Mark 5:9 And Jesus asked him, What is your name He replied, My name is Legion, for we are many.
Matthew 26:53 Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?

Some history sites tell us that legions were made up to 6 000 men.

Legion = 6 000 fallen angels
Fatherly Appeal = 12 * 6 000 = 72 000 angels

( 6 000 / 72 000 ) * 100 = 8.3333%

What is this in fraction form?

1/12 = 0.083333
0.083333 * 100 = 8.3333%

1 out of 12 of the angels betrayed God!

Matthew 26:14-16
14 Then one of the Twelve the one called Judas Iscariot went to the chief priests 15 and asked, What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver. 16 From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

1 out of 12 of the disciples betrayed God!

Judas Isacriot, the disciple that rebelled against the Lord will eventually become a believer in Jesus and be permanently saved.
Satan and all the fallen angels that rebelled against the Lord will eventually become believers in Christ and be permanently saved.

Special thanks to this Tentmaker thread for inspiring the idea: For a few years I've been on a search - what I find upsets many
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Bible says 1/3.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt that they chose to rebel. I suspect that God transformed them to serve a purpose for our edification and spiritual development.