A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
As concerning Jesus' humanity the Father is greater.

Concerning His Deity they are equal (John 5:18).

nope your confused again. Jesus does not do "temporary" teachings that are true one day and null and void the next. hard to believe you guys take a straight teaching of Jesus, and turn it on its head just to make your manmade doctrine work.

the Father continued to be greater after Jesus ascended. 1 Cor 11 3 the Father is the head of Christ, that means greater.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope your confused again. Jesus does not do "temporary" teachings that are true one day and null and void the next. hard to believe you guys take a straight teaching of Jesus, and turn it on its head just to make your manmade doctrine work.

the Father continued to be greater after Jesus ascended. 1 Cor 11 3 the Father is the head of Christ, that means greater.

Jesus was always less than the Father in His humanity (except before He was incarnated when He was not human) and equal to Him in His Deity.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
and more passages that disprove the trinity

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

G-D does not have a G-D.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and more passages that disprove the trinity

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

G-D does not have a G-D.
Sure He does.

See Hebrews 1:8-9; which is a quotation from Psalms 45:6-7.

Also, in Revelation 1:6 (kjv) is the information that God has a Father.

Rev 1:6, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Sure He does.

See Hebrews 1:8-9; which is a quotation from Psalms 45:6-7.

Also, in Revelation 1:6 (kjv) is the information that God has a Father.

Rev 1:6, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

now the Most High is not the Most High.
no matter which way you go your doctrine is always in conflict with the scripture. if only we could burn people alive to force them through fear into believing.

Nope, it isn't made up, it is biblical.

Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).
???

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jesus God in the flesh ? yes or no

No. Absolutely not. There is only one God, the Father - just as St Paul explicitly said. Jesus is the Messiah, the Servant of God foretold by Moses at Deuteronomy 18:15-18 and Isaiah 53. You are they; I am us Paul is referring to.

'For us, there is one God, the Father.'
1 Corinthians 8:6

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
@jaybird And God was on the cross,, an He cried out to heaven, my self myself why have i forsaken myself.

And God who had everything gave it all to Himself, and than exalted Himself above Himself, and yet we call out to Christ for in Him alone is our salvation, not God.

and Jesus was always praying to himself, Jesus nature one was praying to Jesus nature two and all the rest.
i told a trin that the doctrine was nonsensical, he asked what i meant, i said everytime you see Jesus and Father, replace with Most High, then you start seeing the Most High praying to the Most High, the Most High asking the Most High.
Jesus is our example, but if you follow trin logic we are supposed to go out and pray to our self, talk to our self. this doctrine really messes up the example and teachings of Jesus.

Reactions: Wrangler

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now the Most High is not the Most High.
no matter which way you go your doctrine is always in conflict with the scripture.

Jesus is the Most High who also descended to take on a body of mortal flesh. How does that idea conflict with holy scripture (reference please)?

and Jesus was always praying to himself,

True Trinity. (post #5).

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Jesus is the Most High who also descended to take on a body of mortal flesh. How does that idea conflict with holy scripture (reference please)?

True Trinity. (post #5).

it makes no sense. its contrary to logic and the bible. i am sure it makes perfect sense in your trinity world where yes means no, up means down, and everything else is backwards and inverted. but to someone outside of this indoctrination that relies on scripture, logic and sound doctrine, they will never buy into it. this is why you guys had to resort to killing people to get your doctrine accepted. this is why the non trin churches are growing.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is why the non trin churches are growing.
Congregations that do not believe in the Trinity, simply are not "churches".

To be a church, you have to be a group of people who are members of the body of Christ.

And those who deny the Trinity are not members of the body of Christ; for the Bible teaches that if they die in their state of unbelief, they will die "in their sins" (John 8:24).

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Congregations that do not believe in the Trinity, simply are not "churches".

ONLY WE DECIDE WHO IS A CHRISTIAN!!!
this sounds exactly like the old inquisitions. what arrogance.

And those who deny the Trinity are not members of the body of Christ; for the Bible teaches that if they die in their state of unbelief, they will die "in their sins" (John 8:24).

teaching inventions of man is the body of Christ is why so many are walking/running from the trinity in droves.

Reactions: Wrangler

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God” (1 John 4:2–3a).

- 1 John 4:2–3

In our day there are many who deny the incarnation because of their anti-supernaturalistic biases. Perhaps due to the rising interest in the supernatural, many affirm the incarnation but deny that it had any implications for the exclusivity of Jesus and the Christian faith. If Jesus is in fact the incarnate Son of God, however, He must likewise be the only way to salvation. As you share your faith, do not forget what the incarnation means for Jesus’ exclusivity.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus excuses those who do not grasp that He is equal with God.
Let me give you an amplified version:
"who, although He existed in the form and unchanging essence of God [as One with Him, possessing the fullness of all the divine attributes - the entire nature of deity], did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped," Phil. 2:6
Many didn't grasp it then and still today don't. He'll explain it to them when they arrive.
That said, believing that Jesus died for our sins and rose on the third day does not neccessitate theological depth, otherwise a child could not innocently come forward and receive the Lord on a basic simple level of understanding. Really, how much did the average Christian understand back then? Just the basics I'd say. We have so many resourses that they did not have: Bibles for one _ in many versions and languages, study Bibles, many centuries of brilliant theologians laboring over these doctrines to give us hundreds of commentaries to examine, 24/7 sermons broadcast on TB and radio and oh_ the online laity of various denominations. We are so fortunate yet, still we see dimly and know in part. If we all had to pass a test to get into heaven, then it wouldn't be Grace through faith.