A contemplation of the Trinity….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not saying this is true as I’m not saying its not, but I’m tossing it out for a contemplation before God..

Scripture says;

‘God is a consuming fire’

The first expression of fire(Father) is light(Son) then the rising from the fire and light is heat(Spirit).. Where you have fire you always get light and heat as the expression of that which is in the fire… All being distinct and separate, one not being the other, but all being a perfect expression of the fire (God) ….

If you removed all the fire, light and heat from this creation, would you not get a darkness on the face of the deep?…

Is it possible that fire, light and heat are a base description of the Father, Son and Spirit, in the expressing of the Trinity in this creation for without fire, light and heat life would be impossible in this creation…. As it is true without the Father, Son and Spirit there is no life anywhere….

Not convinced either way, but enough to ponder before God…

Be blessed as we pursue our Father, Son and the Spirit, and the understanding of…

A fellow believer, Not me

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not saying this is true as I’m not saying its not, but I’m tossing it out for a contemplation before God..

Scripture says;

‘God is a consuming fire’

The first expression of fire(Father) is light(Son) then the rising from the fire and light is heat(Spirit).. Where you have fire you always get light and heat as the expression of that which is in the fire… All being distinct and separate, one not being the other, but all being a perfect expression of the fire (God) ….

If you removed all the fire, light and heat from this creation, would you not get a darkness on the face of the deep?…

Is it possible that fire, light and heat are a base description of the Father, Son and Spirit, in the expressing of the Trinity in this creation for without fire, light and heat life would be impossible in this creation…. As it is true without the Father, Son and Spirit there is no life anywhere….

Not convinced either way, but enough to ponder before God…

Be blessed as we pursue our Father, Son and the Spirit, and the understanding of…

A fellow believer, Not me
Interesting comment/perspective..on Trinity.

Reactions: Not me

goodserverity

May 13, 2021
Harbor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this forum is really amazing.

We see in the manuscripts how that - God used fire to communicate and manifest his presence.
We see the details in some of these verses below.

Deu 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Deu 9:3 God } . goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

We can recall how God spoke to Moses in the burning bush and also - just image the reality of the following verse -
Exo 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Can you imagine how this amazing miracle must have been perceived by the Children of Israel ?
Thanks to your great forum we can study the full concept of how God manifested his presence and message by manifesting himself in the form / morph of fire.

Reactions: Azim

goodserverity

May 13, 2021
Harbor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We find in the manuscripts that God has Manifested or “ Morphed “ himself in many, many various and divers manners, not just by fire alone

We can understand the message of Hebrews Chapter
Chapter 1:

How that -
God has Manifested or Morphed himself in many, many various and different manners. - many, many ways

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

:3 Yahashua } ……. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his CONFIDENCE

Please remember -
the word Person - is never used in the manuscripts to describe God nor his Son. This is a Trinitarian deception. Yahashua is not the Image of the fathers “ Person “ - in the manuscripts.
This Greek word means confidence

The Bible clarifies that the Son Of God is another one of the many, many diverse manners - ONE OF THE MANY, MANY WAYS - in which God has previously manifested or
MORPHED himself – revealing / manifesting himself to mankind.
However, in these last days he has spoken unto us - by Son,

Php 2:6 - explains exactly the identity of The Son Of God - Yahashua is described as being - IN THE - morphē _ morph of God

" who - being IN the form /
MORPH μορφή of God, - though he judged and AUTHORIZED himself - NO SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability and power to be EQUALLY GOD here on earth - as a human man / servant/

́ Php 2:6 Who, being in the μορφή - morphē _ morph of God, judged not taking existence equally God:

:7 But receiving himself EMPTY / VOID and receiving upon him the μορφή - morphē _ morph of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

In Php 2:6 - 7 the Greek word / MORPH - μορφή - morphē _ morph is expressly used in the manuscripts to explain exactly who Yahashua is - in his relationship with God - and as existing as - the MORPH of the Father.

Again, in Mar 16:12 the same exact Greek word / MORPH - μορφή - morphē _ morph is used.

:12 After the { Resurrection } he appeared in another μορφή - morphē _ morph unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

μορφή
- morphē _ morph / mor-fay' - Meaning = through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; - form / morph.

Yahashua existed on earth - IN - the morph of God - and after he raised himself from the dead Yahashua again changed his appearance and appeared in another μορφή - morphē _ morph unto two believers, as they walked, and went into the country.

And then he - again - changed back into his original μορφή - morphē _ morph at the end of their journey - as they sat down together to eat a meal - and then disappeared / vanished before their eyes .

The Greek word
μορφή - morphē _ morph is also used in the following passages in the Original Manuscripts.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed / συμμορφός - sum morph os to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned / συμμορφός - sum morph os like unto his glorious body.

συμμορφός - sum morph os / soom-mor-fos' - Meaning = jointly formed, similarly : - conformed to, fashioned like unto.

Rom 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the μόρφωσις - morph of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

2Ti 3:5 Having a μόρφωσις - morph of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

μόρφωσις - morph ōsis / mor'-fo-sis - Meaning = formation, that is, in appearance (semblance or [concretely] formula / method or prescription ): - form / morph.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be μορφή - morph in you,

μορφή - morph ē / mor-fay' Meaning = (through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; figuratively nature: - form / morph.

The Greek word -
μορφή morph is exactly the description how that God has previously Manifested or “ Morphed “ himself in many, many various and divers manners.

And Hath in these last days spoken unto us by Son - in the - μορφή morph of God - the morph,

receiving himself
EMPTY / VOID and receiving upon him the μορφή - morphē _ morph of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

AUTHORIZING himself - NO SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability and power to be EQUALLY GOD .

Yahashua, the anointing = Holy Spirit, morphed into flesh.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this forum is really amazing.

We see in the manuscripts how that - God used fire to communicate and manifest his presence.
We see the details in some of these verses below.

Deu 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Deu 9:3 God } . goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

We can recall how God spoke to Moses in the burning bush and also - just image the reality of the following verse -
Exo 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Can you imagine how this amazing miracle must have been perceived by the Children of Israel ?
Thanks to your great forum we can study the full concept of how God manifested his presence and message by manifesting himself in the form / morph of fire.

Thank you for your thoughts and interest, most blessed is the one to whom God has put a hunger it their hearts after Himself…

Be so blessed in that hunger…

A fellow believer, Not me​

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We find in the manuscripts that God has Manifested or “ Morphed “ himself in many, many various and divers manners, not just by fire alone

We can understand the message of Hebrews Chapter
Chapter 1:

How that -
God has Manifested or Morphed himself in many, many various and different manners. - many, many ways

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

:3 Yahashua } ……. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his CONFIDENCE

Please remember -
the word Person - is never used in the manuscripts to describe God nor his Son. This is a Trinitarian deception. Yahashua is not the Image of the fathers “ Person “ - in the manuscripts.
This Greek word means confidence

The Bible clarifies that the Son Of God is another one of the many, many diverse manners - ONE OF THE MANY, MANY WAYS - in which God has previously manifested or
MORPHED himself – revealing / manifesting himself to mankind.
However, in these last days he has spoken unto us - by Son,

Php 2:6 - explains exactly the identity of The Son Of God - Yahashua is described as being - IN THE - morphē _ morph of God

" who - being IN the form /
MORPH μορφή of God, - though he judged and AUTHORIZED himself - NO SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability and power to be EQUALLY GOD here on earth - as a human man / servant/

́ Php 2:6 Who, being in the μορφή - morphē _ morph of God, judged not taking existence equally God:

:7 But receiving himself EMPTY / VOID and receiving upon him the μορφή - morphē _ morph of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

In Php 2:6 - 7 the Greek word / MORPH - μορφή - morphē _ morph is expressly used in the manuscripts to explain exactly who Yahashua is - in his relationship with God - and as existing as - the MORPH of the Father.

Again, in Mar 16:12 the same exact Greek word / MORPH - μορφή - morphē _ morph is used.

:12 After the { Resurrection } he appeared in another μορφή - morphē _ morph unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

μορφή
- morphē _ morph / mor-fay' - Meaning = through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; - form / morph.

Yahashua existed on earth - IN - the morph of God - and after he raised himself from the dead Yahashua again changed his appearance and appeared in another μορφή - morphē _ morph unto two believers, as they walked, and went into the country.

And then he - again - changed back into his original μορφή - morphē _ morph at the end of their journey - as they sat down together to eat a meal - and then disappeared / vanished before their eyes .

The Greek word
μορφή - morphē _ morph is also used in the following passages in the Original Manuscripts.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed / συμμορφός - sum morph os to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned / συμμορφός - sum morph os like unto his glorious body.

συμμορφός - sum morph os / soom-mor-fos' - Meaning = jointly formed, similarly : - conformed to, fashioned like unto.

Rom 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the μόρφωσις - morph of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

2Ti 3:5 Having a μόρφωσις - morph of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

μόρφωσις - morph ōsis / mor'-fo-sis - Meaning = formation, that is, in appearance (semblance or [concretely] formula / method or prescription ): - form / morph.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be μορφή - morph in you,

μορφή - morph ē / mor-fay' Meaning = (through the idea of adjustment of parts); shape; figuratively nature: - form / morph.

The Greek word -
μορφή morph is exactly the description how that God has previously Manifested or “ Morphed “ himself in many, many various and divers manners.

And Hath in these last days spoken unto us by Son - in the - μορφή morph of God - the morph,

receiving himself
EMPTY / VOID and receiving upon him the μορφή - morphē _ morph of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

AUTHORIZING himself - NO SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability and power to be EQUALLY GOD .

Yahashua, the anointing = Holy Spirit, morphed into flesh.

Thank you for the scriptures and the information, may you be so blessed in your relationship with Jesus…

A fellow follower of His, Not me