A Curious Question For Non-Trinitarians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Keiw

Truly, you have been exposed as a liar about the Bible, and here are posts exposing your public deception:

So just like Charles Taze Russell, you, Keiw, you are adding to The Book of Revelation and/or you are subtracting from The Book of Revelation.

The year 1914 is not specified in the Book of Revelation; therefore, the following applies to you as a person who adds to the Book of Revelation:

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book" (Revelation 22:18-19).

Therefore, you are proven a liar and a dangerously unreliable source.

The Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Jesus proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58), so according to the Christ, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past which means He is uncreated thus He proclaims that He is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past (Isaiah 45:5).

Immanuel (Matthew 1:23 "God with us"), Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH (Revelation 1:8).

I studied hard for years. I share facts.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cant prove it wasnt. There had never been a world war until that point. So obviously--peace was taken from the earth. Because the ride of the white horse= righteous war= the war in heaven, satan and his angels lost and were kicked out of heaven to the earth, he came angry knowing his time was short. He filled mens hearts with hatred to kill one another in a massive way. Millions upon millions died all over the earth after ww1 from things mentioned of the other 3 riders. Thus-facts prove my teachers are correct on that matter.
You should look Elohim up--the Hebrew rule is never plural for the true living God=YHWH(Jehovah)
The us is 100% what i have shown.
Only in your mislead mind do you say such things. If God was with us why you think--Then why does the NT teach that it was God who did all the things through Jesus? Acts 2:22-1Cor 8:5-6
I studied hard for years. I share facts.

You have been exposed as a liar about the Bible, and here are posts exposing your public deception:

So just like Charles Taze Russell, you, Keiw, you are adding to The Book of Revelation and/or you are subtracting from The Book of Revelation.

The year 1914 is not specified in the Book of Revelation; therefore, the following applies to you as a person who adds to the Book of Revelation:

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book" (Revelation 22:18-19).

Therefore, you are a wickedly unreliable source.

The Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Jesus proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58), so according to the Christ, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past which means He is uncreated thus He proclaims that He is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past (Isaiah 45:5).

Immanuel (Matthew 1:23 "God with us"), Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH (Revelation 1:8).

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been exposed as a liar about the Bible, and here are posts exposing your public deception:

Therefore, you are a wickedly unreliable source.

i am not adding to it. i share truth from it. You have no clue when those 4 riders rode because your teachers have no clue. They have no clue because they dont have holy spirit leading them into all truth. These are the last days-Truth has become abundant. Daniel 12:4)
Truth exposes 34,000 trinity based religions as false,( a house divided will not stand) they as well fail-(1Cor 1:10- unity of thought( Gods one truth, no division) they must not be able to understand that simple bible milk) that is why they reject the truth. It exposes them.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you would actually read what has been written for you above, you would see that the Watchtower has not presented the fact that Ehyeh at Ex. 3:14 (and in the rest of Moses' writings) is likely to be "I will be." It is the studies and translations of TRINITARIAN scholars which are actually quoted and referenced. see posts #605 and #619 above.

And the list of those other uses of ehyeh in Moses' writings which I looked up using trinitarian-written and published Interlinears, (which you disgracefully represented by Young's translation alone) listed nearly all Bibles. But as already posted for you above, the KJV (and nearly all other Bibles) translate those 6 examples of ehyeh as "I will be" or its clear equivalent.

Your frequent and hypocritical use of "liar" is unbecoming and should be frowned upon by actual Christians.

Your contrivance of eyheh being "I will be" indicates that you think that YHWH God will become YHWH God at some time in the future after YHWH God speaks to Moses at the burning bush (Exodus 3:14).

In other words, you think that YHWH God has to be created! This is according to your words of "I will be" for eyheh.

See where your contrivance leads. Your contrivance is utter confusion.

YHWH God is everlasting! Praise God!

The proper translation of the Hebrew word eyheh is "I AM", and this is indisputable fact.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not adding to it. i share truth from it. You have no clue when those 4 riders rode because your teachers have no clue. They have no clue because they dont have holy spirit leading them into all truth. These are the last days-Truth has become abundant. Daniel 12:4)
Truth exposes 34,000 trinity based religions as false,( a house divided will not stand) they as well fail-(1Cor 1:10- unity of thought( Gods one truth, no division) they must not be able to understand that simple bible milk) that is why they reject the truth. It exposes them.

You most certainly do I add to The Book of Revelation and the proof is below.

Therefore, you are an unreliable source.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This, what you say, is indeed the Scripture, Genesis to Revelation Truth.

Question: What is the Name of God and where did HE declare it for "all generations - forever"?

Reactions: Kermos

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will pray that Jehovah opens your heart to truth and facts. Your translations are filled with errors, there is 0 doubt about that.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray that Jehovah opens your heart to truth and facts. Your translations are filled with errors, there is 0 doubt about that.

Who do you believe is 'Jehovah' from the Scripture.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who do you believe is 'Jehovah' from the Scripture.

YHWH--The only true God. The God Israel served, the Abrahamic God= a single being God--Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 4:22-24----hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YHWH--The only true God. The God Israel served, the Abrahamic God= a single being God--Jesus' God and Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 4:22-24----hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)

God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers— Elohim of Abraham, Elohiom of Isaac, Elohim of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.

Why does Elohim call Himself by THREE Names = "Let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness = 3 Times

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers— Elohim of Abraham, Elohiom of Isaac, Elohim of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.

Why does Elohim call Himself by THREE Names = "Let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness = 3 Times
Elohim is not a name, just like 'servant' and 'father' are not names - elohim is the word 'god' in English. "The LORD" is God's name - it's just a bad translation that has replaced God's name with a title. The name in the original Hebrew text is YHVH.

In your contrivance to try and make a trinity out of it you've replaced God with elohim three times, but why didn't you replace the other word God in that sentence with elohim and have four elohims? As for making three out of “Let’s make man in our image, after our likeness" (Genesis 1:26), you really must be desparate to try and find Biblical support for a trinity!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elohim is not a name, just like 'servant' and 'father' are not names - elohim is the word 'god' in English. "The LORD" is God's name - it's just a bad translation that has replaced God's name with a title. The name in the original Hebrew text is YHVH.

In your contrivance to try and make a trinity out of it you've replaced God with elohim three times, but why didn't you replace the other word God in that sentence with elohim and have four elohims? As for making three out of “Let’s make man in our image, after our likeness" (Genesis 1:26), you really must be desparate to try and find Biblical support for a trinity!

1x Let Us make man in 2x Our image according to 3x Our likeness
YHWH Abraham YHWH Isaac YHWH Jacob
This is My Name for forever, My memorial Name to all generations.

YHWH told His Apostles to baptize in His Name - Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them
in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit

open your heart to JESUS/YHWH and your eyes will see the TRUTH

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1x Let Us make man in 2x Our image according to 3x Our likeness
What makes you think the second "our" is referring to a different person(s) to the first "our"? Most people would understand that sentence to mean "Let us make man in our image and likeness".

YHWH Abraham YHWH Isaac YHWH Jacob
This is My Name for forever, My memorial Name to all generations.
That's not what the Hebrew Scriptures says. You previously posted "Elohim of Abraham, Elohiom of Isaac, Elohim of Jacob", which was correct. Why are you now corrupting the Scriptures and changing it from elohim to YHWH?

YHWH told His Apostles to baptize in His Name - Matthew 28:19
That was Jesus who said that, not God YHWH - again you're changing the Scripture.

open your heart to JESUS/YHWH and your eyes will see the TRUTH
Open your eyes to what is written, and you might understand the truth! Changing what is written to what you want it to be will not lead you to the truth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think the second "our" is referring to a different person(s) to the first "our"? Most people would understand that sentence to mean "Let us make man in our image and likeness".

That's not what the Hebrew Scriptures says. You previously posted "Elohim of Abraham, Elohiom of Isaac, Elohim of Jacob", which was correct. Why are you now corrupting the Scriptures and changing it from elohim to YHWH?

That was Jesus who said that, not God YHWH - again you're changing the Scripture.

Open your eyes to what is written, and you might understand the truth! Changing what is written to what you want it to be will not lead you to the truth.

Your blind and cannot see the Scripture in front of your eyes = Isaiah 43

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Elohim/Yhwh = same Father Son Holy Spirit

Your blind in your heart - repent and worship JESUS who is YHWH

For I am the LORD your YHWH,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior = JESUS
You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,= JESUS = Acts ch1 = JESUS says "you are My witnesses"
“and My servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may consider and believe Me
and understand that I am He.
Before Me no god was formed,
and after Me none will come.
I, yes I, am the LORD,
and there is no Savior but Me = JESUS, the Savior of the world

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Elohim/Yhwh = same Father Son Holy Spirit
God's (Elohim's) name is YHWH. Elohim and YHWH are two completely different words with different meanings. Elohim is often used in the Old Testament to refer to beings/persons other than God.

Your blind in your heart - repent and worship JESUS who is YHWH
I don't have a blind in my heart, but what about it if I did? Or did you mean "You are blind", or "You're blind"? Does your heart have eyes? ;)

Jesus is not YHWH. Jesus is YHWH's only begotten son, as is mentioned many times in the New Testament, e.g.:

Mark 1:1:
The beginning of the Good News of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.​
John 1:34:
I have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God.”​
John 3:16:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.​
Mark 3:11:
The unclean spirits, whenever they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, “You are the Son of God!”​
Luke 4:41:
Demons also came out of many, crying out, and saying, “You are the Christ, the Son of God!” Rebuking them, he didn’t allow them to speak, because they knew that he was the Christ.​
Luke 4:3: The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”
Luke 22:70: They all said, “Are you then the Son of God?” He said to them, “You say it, because I am.
John 9:35-37:
(35) Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and finding him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of God?
(36) He answered, “Who is he, Lord, that I may believe in him?”
(37) Jesus said to him, “You have both seen him, and it is he who speaks with you.”​
John 10:36:
(36) do you say of him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God?’
Galatians 2:20:
I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I that live, but Christ lives in me. That life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.​

For I am the LORD your YHWH,
You're misquoting again. Isaiah 43:3 (WEB):

(3) For I am Yahweh [YHWH] your God [elohim], the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. ...​

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's (Elohim's) name is YHWH. Elohim and YHWH are two completely different words with different meanings. Elohim is often used in the Old Testament to refer to beings/persons other than God.

I don't have a blind in my heart, but what about it if I did? Or did you mean "You are blind", or "You're blind"? Does your heart have eyes? ;)

Jesus is not YHWH. Jesus is YHWH's only begotten son, as is mentioned many times in the New Testament, e.g.:

Mark 1:1:
The beginning of the Good News of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.​
John 1:34:
I have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God.”​
John 3:16:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.​
Mark 3:11:
The unclean spirits, whenever they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, “You are the Son of God!”​
Luke 4:41:
Demons also came out of many, crying out, and saying, “You are the Christ, the Son of God!” Rebuking them, he didn’t allow them to speak, because they knew that he was the Christ.​
Luke 4:3: The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”
Luke 22:70: They all said, “Are you then the Son of God?” He said to them, “You say it, because I am.
Joh 9:35-37:
(35) Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and finding him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of God?
(36) He answered, “Who is he, Lord, that I may believe in him?”
(37) Jesus said to him, “You have both seen him, and it is he who speaks with you.”​
John 10:36:
(36) do you say of him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God?’
Galatians 2:20:
I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I that live, but Christ lives in me. That life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.​

You're misquoting again. Isaiah 43:3 (WEB):

(3) For I am Yahweh [YHWH] your God [elohim], the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. ...​

For I am Yahweh [YHWH] your God [elohim], the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. = Isaiah 43

The demons know who YHWH is = "In the synagogue there was a man possessed by the spirit of an unclean demon. He cried out in a loud voice, “Ha! What do You want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have You come to destroy us? I know who You are—the Holy One of God!"

JESUS declares Himsel YHWH = "before Abraham IAM"

Elohim Father declares His Son YHWH =
Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people! 9If we are being examined today about a kind service to a man who was lame, to determine how he was healed, 10then let this be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11This Jesus is
‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’ Salvation exists in no one else,
for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
For I am Yahweh [YHWH] your God [elohim], the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. = Isaiah 43

Status
Not open for further replies.