A FEW QUICK COMMENTS ON FULFILLMENT ESCHATOLOGY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But things will become new in death.

Though people may believe they are gonna be placed on a new earth, I tend to believe this is wrong.

I believe people will experience life here on earth in a new way by the spirit and are longing to go on to the heavenly destination to be with God.

That is what my faith is relying on, and having hope for, but that is personal, subjective and between myself and God.

You've shown you tend to believe much that is unbiblical! It's beyond time for you to stop trying to teach what you clearly do not understand, and begin to learn!

Reactions: WPM

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've shown you tend to believe much that is unbiblical! It's beyond time for you to stop trying to teach what you clearly do not understand, and begin to learn!
To me there is nothing wrong with using the Bible with secular history, it can fill in gaps to some extent or another.

Are you also someone that may say “those accounts of Josephus are all false and shouldn’t be considered”?

Why? why not try and consider history with the Bible?

Anyway, it seems that I am in error to you @rwb, if you would like to correct me on everything it would have me try to sway over to your own subjective and personal beliefs.

Just as me sharing mine are subjective and personal. Therefore there is no reason to mock you, or to suggest that you are not saved by grace through faith. All because you believe I am wrong.

That doesn’t really amount to much in the end of life compared to living unto God and to love God and to love others as yourself and to share your hope with others as I have shared here with you and others; though many reject.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not so sure you guys have proved the case that expressed a Bible verse that Jesus will becoming unto the nation of America and cast judgment down upon them for their immoral behavior. People’s immoral behavior land them in jail if they are cause evil upon people. Also God will have his vengeance on those who do wrong which will end them in prison, or death because of their guilt laid on the conscious. Only need to turn towards God have guilty removed and have newness of life, by the spirit.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me there is nothing wrong with using the Bible with secular history, it can fill in gaps to some extent or another.

Are you also someone that may say “those accounts of Josephus are all false and shouldn’t be considered”?

Why? why not try and consider history with the Bible?

Anyway, it seems that I am in error to you @rwb, if you would like to correct me on everything it would have me try to sway over to your own subjective and personal beliefs.

Just as me sharing mine are subjective and personal. Therefore there is no reason to mock you, or to suggest that you are not saved by grace through faith. All because you believe I am wrong.

That doesn’t really amount to much in the end of life compared to living unto God and to love God and to love others as yourself and to share your hope with others as I have shared here with you and others; though many reject.

The study of secular history is fine, but remember secular historians, like Josephus, do not write His/story, or the story about Christ, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The study of secular history is fine, but remember secular historians, like Josephus, do not write His/story, or the story about Christ, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
They are all copied of copies. Even the Bible has word errors and things like that inside of it. That is how the Bible was formed over time, by fragments and scrolls and copies, and eventually in the 1300-1400 they finally stated printing bibles for people which was not easily accessible before, except by going to the local churches that may have been around. In the 1600 there was probably more arguments and debates about which books should even be in the bible due to some forgery, from other people who may have tried to impostor Paul or any other apostles.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are all copied of copies. Even the Bible has word errors and things like that inside of it. That is how the Bible was formed over time, by fragments and scrolls and copies, and eventually in the 1300-1400 they finally stated printing bibles for people which was not easily accessible before, except by going to the local churches that may have been around. In the 1600 there was probably more arguments and debates about which books should even be in the bible due to some forgery, from other people who may have tried to impostor Paul or any other apostles.

Now where is the so-called faith you claim to possess? We have and have always had the Word of God that brings eternal life to whosoever believes. You can argue about transcribed error and impure translators and translation, but to argue what we possess is not the Word and Words of life through Christ is to call God a liar.

1 Peter 1:23 (KJV) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1:25 (KJV) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

John 1:1 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now where is the so-called faith you claim to possess? We have and have always had the Word of God that brings eternal life to whosoever believes. You can argue about transcribed error and impure translators and translation, but to argue what we possess is not the Word and Words of life through Christ is to call God a liar.

1 Peter 1:23 (KJV) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1:25 (KJV) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

John 1:1 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
??

I believe that Jesus Christ continues to live forever, and the Bible is helpful for a persons spirally growth. My faith rest in the finished work of Christ and his resurrection.

Have you heard me condemn the Bible or say that it is not useful at all? It is very useful and helpful, to a consumer who is desirous to know the things pertaining the things of God working with Mankind, to achieve reconciliation with the world through His Son.

The information shared before was truthful.

That is how the Bible came about.

And to me there is enough truth founded in the 66; but some desire to go look into more that are considered to be non-Canon but interesting reads.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
??

I believe that Jesus Christ continues to live forever, and the Bible is helpful for a persons spirally growth. My faith rest in the finished work of Christ and his resurrection.

Have you heard me condemn the Bible or say that it is not useful at all? It is very useful and helpful, to a consumer who is desirous to know the things pertaining the things of God working with Mankind, to achieve reconciliation with the world through His Son.

The information shared before was truthful.

That is how the Bible came about.

And to me there is enough truth founded in the 66; but some desire to go look into more that are considered to be non-Canon but interesting reads.

Faith comes by hearing, hearing by the Gospel (Word). Without the Gospel of Christ, the Word, none would possess faith to be saved. The Bible, which you say is only helpful, is the Word of God, without which no man shall be saved. You choose to seek after anyone you can find who, like you are full preterists, or secularists in unbelief. It seems not to matter to you. Read with care the following passages from Scripture.

Romans 10:17 (KJV) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18-24 (KJV) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith comes by hearing, hearing by the Gospel (Word). Without the Gospel of Christ, the Word, none would possess faith to be saved. The Bible, which you say is only helpful, is the Word of God, without which no man shall be saved. You choose to seek after anyone you can find who, like you are full preterists, or secularists in unbelief. It seems not to matter to you. Read with care the following passages from Scripture.

Romans 10:17 (KJV) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18-24 (KJV) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
No doubt about that. That doesn’t negate the audience of the time though. So many spiritual benefits to the believer who has fellowship with the Father and the son, and spend time in the word of God, friend. Amen.

And all I’m doing is sharing information; people may reject or consider. There shouldn’t be a problem due to free speech to freely speak.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am well acquainted with the scripture @rwb. People may find me defacing the lord or something but that is far from the truth. The bible is the only thing helps a person grow in faith. Human beings don’t help with faith unless they are encouraging others in the Lord and they are encouraged by the scriptures which were written to be learned from. To an audience at the time that is no longer here but once were living breathing human beings.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am well acquainted with the scripture @rwb. People may find me defacing the lord or something but that is far from the truth. The bible is the only thing helps a person grow in faith. Human beings don’t help with faith unless they are encouraging others in the Lord and they are encouraged by the scriptures which were written to be learned from. To an audience at the time that is no longer here but once were living breathing human beings.
Mathew , by our own mouth you said you have not even read all of acts . You are not NEARLY as well equipped with scripture
as you think . BY grace i have been reading the bible every day for hours daily for seventeen years in may .
Heck i dont even know it all . YOU are not nearly as well equipped with the scriptures as you might think you are .
I see your errors my friend . BUT this is not to accuse you , but to HELP YOU .
RETURN back to the bible . Read it , learn it , embrace the truth in it , embrace it and grow in wisdom you will .
But do it not , and continue to sit under wrong thoughts , and you aint gonna make it on that path .
I say that , NOT to condemn , but because i DO LOVE you and am trying to HELP YOU .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the bump, @amigo de christo.

Its faith that God is pleased, and he is a rewarder of those who seek him deligently seek him out.

Thank you for your encouragement, always good to get in the bible and read, as long as we grow in harmony to what Jesus has set up as principles i believe it will be alright friend.

To love God and to love others,

Take care of yourself,

Good bye.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the bump, @amigo de christo.

Its faith that God is pleased, and he is a rewarder of those who seek him deligently seek him out.

Thank you for your encouragement, always good to get in the bible and read, as long as we grow in harmony to what Jesus has set up as principles i believe it will be alright friend.

To love God and to love others,

Take care of yourself,

Good bye.
IT IS FAITH that pleases GOD . SPOT ON RIGHT . Spot on right .
So lets look at abrahams faith . WHEN GOD said , ABRAHAM BELIEVED , HE DID .
IF we cannot believe GOD then our faith is NOT IN HIM . Would you not agree .
If one believes not in THE CHRIST OF GOD they have no faith .
JESUS spoke TRUTH my friend . TRUTH is HIS EVERY WORD IS TRUTH as HE IS TRUTH as THE FATHER IS TRUTH .
IF ye LOVED GOD you would have LOVED ME , for i came FORTH OF GOD .
SO , yeah muslims buddists , atheiest , hindus , THEY DONT LOVE GOD AT ALL . they follow a false path
they do not recieve the testimony GOD gave of HIS SON .
THEY do not recieve JESUS as the CHRIST . THEY DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS THE CHRIST .
THERE is only ONE SPIRIT that does that . HE who believes NOT that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , HE IS ANTI CHRIST .
SO lets not do the work of anti christ by preaching a false love religoin that cannot save .
RATHER LETS PREACH N TEACH the TRUE LOVE OF GOD . THAT ALL WHO DO BELEIVE WILL NOT PERISH
but have EVERLASTING LIFE . HE who denies the SON denies the FATHER .
HE who believes NOT the testimony that GOD gave of HIS SON , makes GOD out to be a LIAR .
Just some simple reminders my friend . LET us do the work of GOD , let us preach the LOVE OF GOD
TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST and to love one another . ALL ELSE IS VAIN .
IF we believe not that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , then its all in vain . And let us not be partakers
of a religoin of anti christ . LET US BE PARTAKERS of the TRUTH IN CHRIST and preach HIM and HE CRUCIFIED .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only him and him crucified, but also his resurrection @amigo de christo.

The resurrection is a key role that plays in the gospel of Christ, that leads to new birth.

:)

Have a good day now, good bye.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only him and him crucified, but also his resurrection @amigo de christo.

The resurrection is a key role that plays in the gospel of Christ, that leads to new birth.

:)

Have a good day now, good bye.
Yes indeed . HIM ressurected as well .
Lets do a reminder about all of that from paul .
That if you shall confess with your MOUTH the LORD JESUS
and believe from the HEART that GOD has rose him from the dead YE SHALL BE SAVED .
For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation .
OOPS , all other religoins DO NOT DO THIS mathew . That is MY POINT .
but THANK for the reminder about HIS RESSURECTION TOO .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mathew , by our own mouth you said you have not even read all of acts . You are not NEARLY as well equipped with scripture
as you think . BY grace i have been reading the bible every day for hours daily for seventeen years in may .
Heck i dont even know it all . YOU are not nearly as well equipped with the scriptures as you might think you are .
I see your errors my friend . BUT this is not to accuse you , but to HELP YOU .
RETURN back to the bible . Read it , learn it , embrace the truth in it , embrace it and grow in wisdom you will .
But do it not , and continue to sit under wrong thoughts , and you aint gonna make it on that path .
I say that , NOT to condemn , but because i DO LOVE you and am trying to HELP YOU .
Brother is spotted. Praise the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo