A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No woman! We fear you, because Christianity is the dominant force in this day and age. So please stop acting like such a victim. In reality it's Christianity that is imposing it's beliefs on the whole world. If anything is persecuting Christian's, it's other Christian's.

Yeah,
Well, maybe you prefer Sharia Law then?

Of course being a man, it won't effect you much. Us women on the other hand, have a lot to fear.

Some people use christianity as a weapon I agree. It should be used for charitable means and hospitality.
But power is power and people have a tendency to abuse it for good or evil.
mostly evil
:(

Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well, maybe you prefer Sharia Law then?

Of course being a man, it won't effect you much. Us women on the other hand, have a lot to fear.

Some people use christianity as a weapon I agree. It should be used for charitable means and hospitality.
But power is power and people have a tendency to abuse it for good or evil.
mostly evil
:(

Hugs
You don't know Christian's like I do.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's supposed to rain all weekend. The leaves are starting to turn into autumn colors.
It's a pretty time of the year, although I prefer spring when everything is waking up and turning green.
I like the cool weather of fall, not so much the cold of winter.
I have trouble shoveling snow and ice.

Is it coming into spring in Australia?
What's the weather like there today?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It's supposed to rain all weekend. The leaves are starting to turn into autumn colors.
It's a pretty time of the year, although I prefer spring when everything is waking up and turning green.
I like the cool weather of fall, not so much the cold of winter.
I have trouble shoveling snow and ice.

Is it coming into spring in Australia?
What's the weather like there today?
Why are you talking about the weather?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know Christian's like I do.
Christians are like a box of chocolates. Maybe you just keep getting the wrong box.
I'm sorry for that. We should be showing a good example, instead of beating people over the head.
None of us are perfect.
What kind of experiences have you come across?
I don't socialize with hardly anyone.
I don't go to a church. So my only experience with other christians are basically on this board.
So far they seem like pretty decent people. You get a few here and there that are stubborn,
but for the most part..
You need to get around the forum more, and meet more people.
If your not into religious talk, you could check out politics and current events.
I hang out there a lot.
Politics and religion.. lol
like bread and butter, or peanutbutter and jelly.
They are inseperable.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? Cake for all.
what kind?

I like Pumpkin Spice with vanilla frosting.

iu

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have 8 cats.
Carter looks like your avatar.
He won't come out from under my bed. He's been there for almost 3 weeks.
I put food and water and a litter box beside the bed. He comes out, does his business and climbs right under again.
He made a hole in the bottom of the boxspring. So he climbs up inside and hides there.

Before that he hid behind the washing machine for almost 2 months. Before that he hid in the closet.
In between those times he comes out and parks on the kitchen counter.
He don't like to be petted. But for a little while I was able to reach out my hand and he would rub his head against it.
But then he went back into hiding.

All the cats but 1 are brothers. They all get along really good. But this one is as anti-social as they come.
I've had cats all my life. These are ferals that were born in florida and made the trip to Maine when the hurricane Irma hit in 2017 and took it all away.
They are about 7 years old now.

If I have to move, I don't know what I will do...
anywhoo..

I like your avatar.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Christians are like a box of chocolates. Maybe you just keep getting the wrong box.
I'm sorry for that. We should be showing a good example, instead of beating people over the head.
None of us are perfect.
What kind of experiences have you come across?
I don't socialize with hardly anyone.
I don't go to a church. So my only experience with other christians are basically on this board.
So far they seem like pretty decent people. You get a few here and there that are stubborn,
but for the most part..
You need to get around the forum more, and meet more people.
If your not into religious talk, you could check out politics and current events.
I hang out there a lot.
Politics and religion.. lol
like bread and butter, or peanutbutter and jelly.
They are inseperable.
Yes Elvis Presley thought so too.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jenny was a (Bleeeeeeep!) Don't you think so?
She was walking her own path.
Carefree and wild.
Forest was too grounded for her.
She wasn't ready to settle down.

They got married in the end though, didn't they?
Didn't leave him empty handed..

Hugs

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're clever enough to know what I was demonstrating in that post.

What I meant was that in the last days people will hate Christians and will be executing them with extreme prejudice just like the soccer fans that cannot accept that they are not the best resulting in violence.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have a question. You mentioned afterlife…my mother is ninety and we’ve had several conversations about what is after this. She is the one that brings it up saying to me “you think there is something more after this but I don’t…when you die, that is it. There is nothing after this.” Maybe I misunderstand your thoughts on it…could you explain if you think we die and that is it, nothing beyond?
hi vij howya been? i missed you :)
man, i have no idea what happens after we die, vij
my current guess is that if one identifies with soul, they might get stuck a little maybe? As opposed to if one identifies with spirit? So iow i expect the spirit goes back to Yah, Who gave it, but im not sure if ill even remember the “mark” part that i basically made up myself, apparently. Ill have a new name?
Strictly a guess though. But we do seem to get plenty of indication that everyone goes to the same place, and no one knows where that is; i think that the cult of sol was just in such ascendancy then, the NT and particularly Jesus chose to frame post salvation as “afterlife” in order to draw people in maybe?

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Who's talking about that?
believers who dont realize “beheaded” is allegory and are as anxious for the world to end for some reason as you are i guess. Its so prevalent that it is even a major sub-theme in the Bible, right? But little secret you cant Quote “world ending” a single time from the Bible!

Then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to Yah, after He has destroyed all rulers, powers, and authority seems to imply—to me, anyway—that there is a “world” present to witness the destruction? Maybe not though, dunno

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What I meant was that in the last days people will hate Christians and will be executing them with extreme prejudice just like the soccer fans that cannot accept that they are not the best resulting in violence.
Hopefully.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
She was walking her own path.
Carefree and wild.
Forest was too grounded for her.
She wasn't ready to settle down.

They got married in the end though, didn't they?
Didn't leave him empty handed..

Hugs
No one likes Jenny okay :) Just ask any F.A.J member (Feminists against Jenny) You'll see how wrong you are in your thinking.