A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We turned left onto the grass and walked for a bit and then veered to the right and went down a small hill to the creek. We
CLIFF HANGER!!!

I hope I don't have to wait till next week to find out what happened.
:eek:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CLIFF HANGER!!!

I hope I don't have to wait till next week to find out what happened.
:eek:
Stupid software. I thought I decided not to post that. I erased most of it. It was that time that fallen angel abducted my friend and I and we had an hour's missing time. It happened in 1974. I haven't seen that thing since the 70's. Now that I know my authority and am filled with the mighty Holy Ghost, it's nowhere to be seen. Cowards.

Reactions: Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm thinking totesterone.
Some people just like fighting, they don't need a reason.
I never seen a soccer match, but I been to hockey and basketball games when I was younger.
Not my choice, I rather go to the ice capades or a Play.
My dad was a Boston Bruins fan and my first ex was a Boston Celtics fan.
I went for the ...
wait for it....

POPCORN!!!
:D
Hey! What are you, a brat or something? Lol

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's talking about that?
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Obama had thousands of guillotines imported when he was in office..
what for??
I wonder.
They don't like us Jesus people. We scare the hell out of them. LOL
HUGS

Jan 4, 2018

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stupid software. I thought I decided not to post that. I erased most of it. It was that time that fallen angel abducted my friend and I and we had an hour's missing time. It happened in 1974. I haven't seen that thing since the 70's. Now that I know my authority and am filled with the mighty Holy Ghost, it's nowhere to be seen. Cowards.
whew..
thankyou..
Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

what for??
I wonder.
HUGS

Jan 4, 2018
I'm the only daughter and youngest of 3.
ofcourse I'm a brat. :p
:cool:
A little brat sister...the worst kind!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard recently that on average, that one hears the gospel 18 times before they believe it. I had never heard it, or even of it. I was not looking for God, though if asked if I thought God was real, I may have said yes, even though that was based upon my mother's influence. I didn't think about it much.
There was, however, the curious little memory of mine that recalled my very first memory, that being of me suddenly being conscious. Maybe 6 - 8 feet in front of me was a round, bright, white light that had many foot-long rays shining off of it. All around it was dark. That was the complete memory.
I recall my second birthday. I thought to myself, "My earliest memory was of that white light." Being 2 at the time, I don't know the exact thought words I used, but that was the memory. I've met 1 other person that had the same memory.
When I was 15, my best friend and I had spent the day fishing with his dad. We were at his mother's place at about 9 P.M. We'd decided that my friend would stay over at my parent's place. I called and asked my mother if he could stay, and she said yes.
"Be here by 9:30, and this time, be on time!" So we left at about 9:05 P.M. for what was no more than a 15 minute walk.
As we walked down the main street in the subdivision, we neared the bridge that crossed over Sheridan creek. I heard a buzzing noise off in the distance to the left and looking upstream, and about 100 yards away, was a purple light, much like a black light.
It appeared to be about 6 feet tall and perhaps about 3 feet wide in the middle. It was at the fence that ran along the backyards of houses. Seeming out of place, my friend and I decided to take a walk over and see what it was.
We turned left onto the grass and walked for a bit and then veered to the right and went down a small hill to the creek. We

It would be so quick...probably the most humane way to go. I cut the head off of a chicken once...it literally ran around "like a chicken with it's head cut off!" It was hilarious! Blood was spurting all over the place! My brother and I were laughing our heads off! My brother's a farmer...they're a funny type. But so were both my parents, at least that's how they were raised. I don't think I'm like them. I always felt a little bad when I clubbed a fish to death.
I agree. That would be a pretty fast way to go.

Reactions: Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to figure out where all these unaccompanied children coming over the border the last 10 years or so, have gone.
We're talking millions of kids.
Where are they?

April 2, 2021, 8:30 AM PDT. By Julia Ainsley. The number of unaccompanied children crossing the border in March reached more than 18,500, according to preliminary Customs and Border Protection ..

Thats just March 2021..

July 2014:
The soaring number of migrant children has strained the system, forcing the federal government to scramble to open additional emergency facilities across the country and prompting President Barack Obama to request Tuesday for an emergency appropriation of $3.7 billion to fund the operation.

ORR also has seen its caseload jump sharply in recent years, rising from an average ofbetween 7,000 and 8,000 unaccompanied children from FY 2005 through 2011 to 24,668 last year, according to figures provided by HHS. This year, officials estimate, the office will receive at least 60,000 referrals.
Undocumented and Unaccompanied: Facts, Figures on Children at the Border

where are they?
:(

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm thinking totesterone.
Some people just like fighting, they don't need a reason.
I never seen a soccer match, but I been to hockey and basketball games when I was younger.
Not my choice, I rather go to the ice capades or a Play.
My dad was a Boston Bruins fan and my first ex was a Boston Celtics fan.
I went for the ...
wait for it....

POPCORN!!!
I'm thinking (How did she arrive at that conclusion)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

what for??
I wonder.
HUGS

Jan 4, 2018
Do you expect me to believe what you're saying as truth?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking (How did she arrive at that conclusion)
It's about ego.
A lot of people go to sports games and they enjoy the sport, the competition.
Other's go looking for a fight. Maybe what side wins or loses doesn't even matter.
Same thing happens in politics, religion.. some people just like debating and arguing for the sake of debating and arguing.
Some people just enjoy the conversation.
When ego is in control, you have to be right even when your wrong. There is no humility, no humbleness.
People who only allow their ego to lead them don't know how to admit they are wrong or when to give up.
We (christians) call that being carnally minded.

You are untrainable, uncontrollable, unmerciful, and obstinate.
You put all your bets and hopes on one team and when they lose, or you become disappointed, your ego controls your emotions and how you react.
No self control.
Apparently at soccer games, a lot of people have big ego's.
Sore losers.

Look at politics. It's the same fight except they don't use their fists, they use their power to pass laws or withhold votes to challenge the other party.
When one party loses, then the people in that party attack the people in the other party.
In religion, it's about who's interpretation is right or wrong.
Life is war.

I prefer to sit in the bleachers and eat popcorn and watch the show.
My ego is tamed, controllable, merciful, and humble.
I don't let it control me, I control it.

I liken this to what happened between Cain and Able.
Cain got jealous and his ego got the better of him and he ended up killing his opponent.
And so it has been since the beginning of time.

Christianity is about removing the power of ego over self, and submitting yourself to a higher power we call God.
This is the power of Love.
And this is where the battle of good and evil resides. Ego/Evil vs. Love/Good
And the battle is within yourself.

I have overcome evil/ego with love/good. Not by my own power but by the higher power we call Jesus.
He gives us his power to overcome our own ego.

That's why I no longer feel a need to fight with a carnal/uncontrollable ego mind.
This can also be refered to as sin. Sin is thinking with your ego.
It isn't subject to anything but self.
Me, me, me, I, I, I.
Selfishness.

This is why there are fights at soccer games. No one wants to get rid of their ego.
Ego/Totesterone... it's a substance that controls you, you don't control it.
Wait.. they have medication for totesterone now.. artificial inflation or deflation of the ego.
Some call it a sex drive.

And the ego and the sex drive are related. Some call that thinking with the wrong head. :rolleyes:
Which just brought this verse to mind..
1Co 7:32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
1Co 7:33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
1Co 7:34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

1Co 7:37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

Own will = ego/sex drive.

Just remeber...
You asked..:p

Just rambling on.. at 4:30 in the morning..

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you expect me to believe what you're saying as truth?
Which part?
About the guilotines or we scare the hell out of them? lol

The book of Revelation is an interesting book. Some take it literally others take it symbolically.
I tend to think it's a bit of both.
Some think it refered to the present day in which it was written, and others believe it is futuristic.

John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod. So apparently beheading was a means of execution in those days as well as crucifixion, getting fed to lions, etc.
So Paul give us a confession of his own here:
Gal 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
Gal 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

So perhaps this refers to that..

That's one aspect of looking at it.
Another is Fear. You know the bad guys have read the bible too. They know what christians anticipate as signs of the end times.
So why not order 30,000 guilotines just to have a little fun?
these people are evil.

I see a lot of beheading going on today. There are a great many people who do not have the capability of thinking for themselves.
They listen to the media and their peers and believe anything their told. They are "brain washed" .
You might as well call them beheaded.

So however one interprets it...
People who think for themselves and do not obey the governments mandates and authority are punished.
Take a look around...

Where are we now?

I'm not telling you any lies, you can see it for yourself.
What you believe is your choice.

Is it true or false?
Why did they purchase 30,000 guilotines?
Maybe just to put the fear in us.
I don't know.

Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It's about ego.
A lot of people go to sports games and they enjoy the sport, the competition.
Other's go looking for a fight. Maybe what side wins or loses doesn't even matter.
Same thing happens in politics, religion.. some people just like debating and arguing for the sake of debating and arguing.
Some people just enjoy the conversation.
When ego is in control, you have to be right even when your wrong. There is no humility, no humbleness.
People who only allow their ego to lead them don't know how to admit they are wrong or when to give up.
We (christians) call that being carnally minded.

You are untrainable, uncontrollable, unmerciful, and obstinate.
You put all your bets and hopes on one team and when they lose, or you become disappointed, your ego controls your emotions and how you react.
No self control.
Apparently at soccer games, a lot of people have big ego's.
Sore losers.

Look at politics. It's the same fight except they don't use their fists, they use their power to pass laws or withhold votes to challenge the other party.
When one party loses, then the people in that party attack the people in the other party.
In religion, it's about who's interpretation is right or wrong.
Life is war.

I prefer to sit in the bleachers and eat popcorn and watch the show.
My ego is tamed, controllable, merciful, and humble.
I don't let it control me, I control it.

I liken this to what happened between Cain and Able.
Cain got jealous and his ego got the better of him and he ended up killing his opponent.
And so it has been since the beginning of time.

Christianity is about removing the power of ego over self, and submitting yourself to a higher power we call God.
This is the power of Love.
And this is where the battle of good and evil resides. Ego/Evil vs. Love/Good
And the battle is within yourself.

I have overcome evil/ego with love/good. Not by my own power but by the higher power we call Jesus.
He gives us his power to overcome our own ego.

That's why I no longer feel a need to fight with a carnal/uncontrollable ego mind.
This can also be refered to as sin. Sin is thinking with your ego.
It isn't subject to anything but self.
Me, me, me, I, I, I.
Selfishness.

This is why there are fights at soccer games. No one wants to get rid of their ego.
Ego/Totesterone... it's a substance that controls you, you don't control it.
Wait.. they have medication for totesterone now.. artificial inflation or deflation of the ego.
Some call it a sex drive.

And the ego and the sex drive are related. Some call that thinking with the wrong head. :rolleyes:
Which just brought this verse to mind..
1Co 7:32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
1Co 7:33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
1Co 7:34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

1Co 7:37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

Own will = ego/sex drive.

Just remeber...
You asked..:p

Just rambling on.. at 4:30 in the morning..

Hugs
I feel dumber for reading that, and completely stupefied.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Which part?
About the guilotines or we scare the hell out of them? lol

The book of Revelation is an interesting book. Some take it literally others take it symbolically.
Some think it refered to the present day in which it was written, and others believe it is futuristic.

John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod. So apparently beheading was a means of execution in those days as well as crucifixion, getting fed to lions, etc.
So Paul give us a confession of his own here:
Gal 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
Gal 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

So perhaps this refers to that..

That's one aspect of looking at it.
Another is Fear. You know the bad guys have read the bible too. They know what christians anticipate as signs of the end times.
So why not order 30,000 guilotines just to have a little fun?
these people are evil.

I see a lot of beheading going on today. There are a great many people who do not have the capability of thinking for themselves.
They listen to the media and their peers and believe anything their told. They are "brain washed" .
You might as well call them beheaded.

So however one interprets it...
People who think for themselves and do not obey the governments mandates and authority are punished.
Take a look around...

Where are we now?

I'm not telling you any lies, you can see it for yourself.
What you believe is your choice.

Is it true or false?
Why did they purchase 30,000 guilotines?
Maybe just to put the fear in us.
I don't know.

Hugs
No woman! We fear you, because Christianity is the dominant force in this day and age. So please stop acting like such a victim. In reality it's Christianity that is imposing it's beliefs on the whole world. If anything is persecuting Christian's, it's other Christian's.

Yeah,