A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in any God because I have nothing to go on.
Well,
don't worry about it.
maybe just hang out and listen to different conversations. Get to know the people here.
Your welcome to eat at my table even if you have doubts.
If a door is meant to open it will, if not then it won't.
Maybe together we can find something for you to go on.
At least you won't be hungry for conversation, we got plenty of that here.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know where people go when they die. To the great shopping mall in the sky. Where they'll be given unlimited heaven bucks, and they can shop for all eternity.
What would you buy?
:)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You have the Bible. It is your choice not to believe it.

I am curious, do you not believe that Jesus was God the son or do you not believe he even existed?
Do you notice how you peddle belief as actual fact?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well,
don't worry about it.
maybe just hang out and listen to different conversations. Get to know the people here.
Your welcome to eat at my table even if you have doubts.
If a door is meant to open it will, if not then it won't.
Maybe together we can find something for you to go on.
At least you won't be hungry for conversation, we got plenty of that here.

Hugs
Ziggy, oh boy.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you notice how you peddle belief as actual fact.

It is fact that you wish to not believe. I’m not peddling anything. If you don’t want it you don’t have to accept it. All I know is that Jesus is real and alive. When I met him I wanted more of him. Where do you get more information about Jesus? The Bible. I choose to believe it is real because Jesus believed it.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Sounds quite sinister. An Australian atheist traveling to a church while it is still dark. What's the plan? Arson? A lot of church buildings in Canada were burnt down not too long a go.
I've left there now.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It is fact that you wish to not believe. I’m not peddling anything. If you don’t want it you don’t have to accept it. All I know is that Jesus is real and alive. When I met him I wanted more of him. Where do you get more information about Jesus? The Bible. I choose to believe it is real because Jesus believed it.
Jesus will not be real because you believe in him, I tell you that.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am now traveling to a local church while it's still dark. My mission is to use an outside power point for my mobile.
How long is the charge good for?
What do you want to talk about?
I'm all ears.
Hugs

Ziggy <-- girl, not oh boy.. LOL
:)

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thing is that “the dead” or “in the graves” is also used as allegory for “the lost” in the Bible, and the audience had basically been captured by the belief in the “afterlife” of the cult of sol? As “hour,” rather than “day” or even “time” might be hinting at.

Dunno what they say these days, but pastors used to say “buried with Him in death, raised to new life in Him” at baptisms, right? Suggesting that that did not used to be read near so literally. So, dont get me wrong, id love that as much as the next believer, but taken with the rest of Scripture i now suspect it is wishful thinking

I have a question. You mentioned afterlife…my mother is ninety and we’ve had several conversations about what is after this. She is the one that brings it up saying to me “you think there is something more after this but I don’t…when you die, that is it. There is nothing after this.” Maybe I misunderstand your thoughts on it…could you explain if you think we die and that is it, nothing beyond?

Reactions: Ziggy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
He is real whether you believe in him or not. He is the truth, the way the life.
Ever seen fans at a soccer match erupt into physical violence? Why do these fans of opposing teams end up fighting, and sometimes murder each other. Because those fans believe so admittedly their team's are the best, and never lose. So engrained are their beliefs about their particular teams, they can not accept any facts to the contrary. Inevitably in a game that must have a winner and loser, those fans who can't accept their teams as anything less than perfect will silence the opposing fans to keep up their delusion.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever seen fans at a soccer match erupt into physical violence? Why do these fans of opposing teams end up fighting, and sometimes murder each other. Because those fans believe so admittedly their team's are the best, and never lose. So engrained are their beliefs about their particular teams, they can not accept any facts to the contrary. Inevitably in a game that must have a winner and loser, those fans who can't accept their teams as anything less than perfect will silence the opposing fans to keep up their delusion.
Yeah this will happen in the last days. Christians will be beheaded left and right because they will not conform the the beast system.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I heard recently that on average, that one hears the gospel 18 times before they believe it. I had never heard it, or even of it. I was not looking for God, though if asked if I thought God was real, I may have said yes, even though that was based upon my mother's influence. I didn't think about it much.
There was, however, the curious little memory of mine that recalled my very first memory, that being of me suddenly being conscious. Maybe 6 - 8 feet in front of me was a round, bright, white light that had many foot-long rays shining off of it. All around it was dark. That was the complete memory.
I recall my second birthday. I thought to myself, "My earliest memory was of that white light." Being 2 at the time, I don't know the exact thought words I used, but that was the memory. I've met 1 other person that had the same memory.
When I was 15, my best friend and I had spent the day fishing with his dad. We were at his mother's place at about 9 P.M. We'd decided that my friend would stay over at my parent's place. I called and asked my mother if he could stay, and she said yes.
"Be here by 9:30, and this time, be on time!" So we left at about 9:05 P.M. for what was no more than a 15 minute walk.
As we walked down the main street in the subdivision, we neared the bridge that crossed over Sheridan creek. I heard a buzzing noise off in the distance to the left and looking upstream, and about 100 yards away, was a purple light, much like a black light.
It appeared to be about 6 feet tall and perhaps about 3 feet wide in the middle. It was at the fence that ran along the backyards of houses. Seeming out of place, my friend and I decided to take a walk over and see what it was.
We turned left onto the grass and walked for a bit and then veered to the right and went down a small hill to the creek. We
Yeah this will happen in the last days. Christians will be beheaded left and right because they will not conform the the beast system.
It would be so quick...probably the most humane way to go. I cut the head off of a chicken once...it literally ran around "like a chicken with it's head cut off!" It was hilarious! Blood was spurting all over the place! My brother and I were laughing our heads off! My brother's a farmer...they're a funny type. But so were both my parents, at least that's how they were raised. I don't think I'm like them. I always felt a little bad when I clubbed a fish to death.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking totesterone.
Some people just like fighting, they don't need a reason.
I never seen a soccer match, but I been to hockey and basketball games when I was younger.
Not my choice, I rather go to the ice capades or a Play.
My dad was a Boston Bruins fan and my first ex was a Boston Celtics fan.
I went for the ...
wait for it....

POPCORN!!!
:D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm watching the Arizona Audit hearings on Rumble.
They should have decertified this from the beginning.
Pence was WRONG.
Don't matter which side won, the election process was bogus.
If you want to watch it, you can see it here:
It's almost over, but you can always watch the replay.
Hugs
LIVE: Election Audit | Maricopa County Arizona | USA |