A Fist Full of Doubt's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
My factory hired a few athletes from Virginia Tech who had won the Peach Bowl the previous season. They were all Christian and Word of Faith in doctrine. They took a liking to me and called me, "McCwowt" (not my name). They would say things like...

"Do you know what overcomes fear, McCwowt? Action! Action overcomes fear!"
"McCwowt! What are you believing God for, McCwowt?"

They would expect some big faith talk in return. They would encourage me to faith and action. They all moved on... I miss all that faith talk! I did move on and get a couple of AAS degrees and moved up as a Lab Technician.
This is not my response to your post:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ziggy, you can't navigate out of a burning house with love. (I don't mean a metaphorical house or metaphorical fire)
Oh, no! We're all going to die! Whew...I find such comfort in knowing that, since I've already been to where I'm going! Where there is,
"No more death...no more mourning...no more crying...or pain!"

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Oh, no! We're all going to die! Whew...I find such comfort in knowing that, since I've already been to where I'm going! Where there is,
"No more death...no more mourning...no more crying...or pain!"
A place that doesn't have any variances would be worse than hell itself. Think about a place that your gear is stuck in perfect love for eternity.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When he goes, they go, then I go.

My situation is very similar. Maybe we should get a trailer together when we both lose our place to stay! I’ve been looking at Florida, some of the places that have cheaper ground rent and less expensive but nice trailers. I will be able to afford one of them, but the house, no way, the mortgage and bills would never be within my reach! I like cats and I never smoke inside and I could help you up off the floor when you need help!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My situation is very similar. Maybe we should get a trailer together when we both lose our place to stay! I’ve been looking at Florida, some of the places that have cheaper ground rent and less expensive but nice trailers. I will be able to afford one of them, but the house, no way, the mortgage and bills would never be within my reach! I like cats and I never smoke inside and I could help you up off the floor when you need help!
Well, I don't know what's going to happen to the property in Astor now. That's about 30 miles west of Deland on Route 40.
They may end up putting it up for auction. He did a lot of work on it.
I don't like Florida, too hot and muggy. I'm not fond of the fire ants and poison spiders.
The property tax was $365 a year and the mortgage is paid in full.
Maybe keep an eye on the real estate in Central Florida. You might get a good deal.
Branch Dr. Astor, Fl.
There is 1 cat that lives on the premises. Her name is Ginger and she is the mother of my brood.
She is feral but friendly.
arghhh..
anywhoo..

That's a real nice thought. I smoke too so it wouldn't matter inside or out.

If I hear anything I will let you know
:)
Hugs

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A place that doesn't have any variances would be worse than hell itself. Think about a place that your gear is stuck in perfect love for eternity.
I'm thinking there will be plenty of variances throughout the expanding multiverses! To infinity and beyond with the eternal gospel!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm thinking there will be plenty of variances throughout the expanding multiverses! To infinity and beyond with the eternal gospel!
Perfection wouldn't have anything you could compare it against. Everything will be exactly 100% the same for ever.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not in bondage to the fear of death...I've already died more than once. So far, I've met with an angel and Jesus. I find living scary because it just goes on and on. But, thankfully, it won't last forever! Burning to death, though painful, would only last a short time. Piece of cake!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perfection wouldn't have anything you could compare it against. Everything will be exactly 100% the same for ever.
I believe the creator is in the business of creating all the time.
And our business is to help the boss.
We are supposed to be tending a garden, but somebody dropped the rake.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've already experienced it and it is undescribably excellent!
Everything the same forever? Maybe in your multiverse.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm not in bondage to the fear of death...I've already died more than once. So far, I've met with an angel and Jesus. I find living scary because it just goes on and on. But, thankfully, it won't last forever! Burning to death, though painful, would only last a short time. Piece of cake!
Fear is nothing to fight against, it's necessary to understand what it's telling us in a situation where fear appears.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I don't know what's going to happen to the property in Astor now. That's about 30 miles west of Deland on Route 40.
They may end up putting it up for auction. He did a lot of work on it.
I don't like Florida, too hot and muggy. I'm not fond of the fire ants and poison spiders.
The property tax was $365 a year and the mortgage is paid in full.
Maybe keep an eye on the real estate in Central Florida. You might get a good deal.
Branch Dr. Astor, Fl.
There is 1 cat that lives on the premises. Her name is Ginger and she is the mother of my brood.
She is feral but friendly.
arghhh..
anywhoo..

That's a real nice thought. I smoke too so it wouldn't matter inside or out.

If I hear anything I will let you know
:)
Hugs
Okay, but not going to let you be homeless if I can help it! If I wind up in fla or the Carolinas, before you, you WILL have a place to stay if you need it.