• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YHou are right I have a hard time understanding you- you reinteprret SCriptures and bounce all over the place. You can't prove that teh covenant to Israel is another New Covenant to gentiles.

And yes Gods truth (not my opinions) are my ministry.

My students know when I preach Gods Word or am uttering an opinion based on the Word.

So as for my klack of depth of undersatanding the meaning of your words- doesx that mean I should not take what you say literally, but you are speaking in sacfred riddles and I need an allegorical mindset to understand that whay you say is not what you eman?

Does that mean, if I talk to others about your writings I can make my own conclusions lik eother allegorists do about Gods Word???

Well I await for you to show me the passage where Jesus lists the provisions of a covenant with Christians. Please don't go to the Lords Supper.

Jesus did not say His blood was the covenant- But that His blood is the blood of the NEW covenant! do a bible study on biblical covenants and learn that all covenants need blood to "ratify" them. so the Lords Supper is the blood shed FOR the covenant but is not the covenant and it is for a NEW Covenant. what is the OLD covenant God made with christians?

Well now you will know there are more places other than University where you can teach a course on eschatology. But other than in church studies ( as a separate study apart from services) I taught at Pioneer Valley Institute of the Bible ( a satellite school of an accredited by Maryland and in Maryland) and also at the First Baptist Institute of the bible which, with my senior Pastor and a staff Pastor, took ten years to create, get the curriculum and receive approval to transfer credits to many Baptist colleges.

The teaching I have doen for over 35 years were all part and parcel of an extended discipleship training program for our church members. I have been privileged to teach men who have gone on to become pastors and missionaries, deacons, and go on to serve and teach other churches. If you need more I can gladly list for you all teh classes and book studies I have done in that time span.

!. Apologetics
2. Genesis 1-11
3. Creation is science, Evolution is not and the evidences
4. OT Survey
5. Life of christ
6. Galatians
7. Ephesians
8. Eschatology
9. Evangelism
10,. How to witness to the cults.
11. Romans
12. Soteriology
13. The Local church.
14. Spiritual Warfare.
15. Eschatology
16. Teh 8 covenants of the bible
17. teh dispensations.

Well done good and faithful servant!

A Brief Look at Covenant Theology

What is God's covenant with man? It is an agreement between God and man including promises of redemption that are conditionally and initially based on works, and later Grace.
Adamic Covenant was based on works. It was with Adam, but since Adam represented mankind, it was made with the whole human race. It required one law, obedience to that law and they failed - so we all did as well, sin was imputed onto the world and the wages of that sin is death. We are born with the judgment of death hanging over our heads. There is nothing we can do to remove sin.
But God had mercy and promised a Savior, which is the Covenant of Grace through faith in the Savior/ Messiah - given in Genesis 3 and throughout the Bible.
The New Covenant would be this Covenant of Grace through Faith. It required that the Covenant of works be first fulfilled perfectly by Christ _ by HIS Blood and Death. His Resurrection was part of the New Covenant, but part of the whole redemptive covenant that the Trinity made.
So the agreement of redemption of mankind has always been an agreement between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit before the foundation of the world.
By having faith in His Life, Death and Resurrection, we become beneficiaries of the Old Covenants: Adamic, Noahic, Mosaic and the New Covenant.
Israel will receive this New Covenant through Christ as we did already.

I can even tighten that up.
Jesus made a covenant/agreement and promise with the entire human race: Believe in Me and you will have eternal life. Amen

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well done good and faithful servant!

A Brief Look at Covenant Theology

What is God's covenant with man? It is an agreement between God and man including promises of redemption that are conditionally and initially based on works, and later Grace.
Adamic Covenant was based on works. It was with Adam, but since Adam represented mankind, it was made with the whole human race. It required one law, obedience to that law and they failed - so we all did as well, sin was imputed onto the world and the wages of that sin is death. We are born with the judgment of death hanging over our heads. There is nothing we can do to remove sin.
But God had mercy and promised a Savior, which is the Covenant of Grace through faith in the Savior/ Messiah - given in Genesis 3 and throughout the Bible.
The New Covenant would be this Covenant of Grace through Faith. It required that the Covenant of works be first fulfilled perfectly by Christ _ by HIS Blood and Death. His Resurrection was part of the New Covenant, but part of the whole redemptive covenant that the Trinity made.
So the agreement of redemption of mankind has always been an agreement between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit before the foundation of the world.
By having faith in His Life, Death and Resurrection, we become beneficiaries of the Old Covenants: Adamic, Noahic, Mosaic and the New Covenant.
Israel will receive this New Covenant through Christ as we did already.

I can even tighten that up.
Jesus made a covenant/agreement and promise with the entire human race: Believe in Me and you will have eternal life. Amen

Well that may be the crux of the covenant theology your local assembly holds to- but just like in dispensational theology, there are many flavors of covenantalism. Adn the big problem with covenantalism is its replacement theology and taking OT promises to Israel and giving them to the church!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If only you could spell 'the' correctly!

When you can't defend your position- go after my spelling! Wow! strain at gnats to swallow camels much???

You excel yourself; misspelling 'and, see', is new heights of error.
I don't mean to be rude, but carelessness like this, leads people to think you are careless with your beliefs too.

Well only people who are very legalistic think that. the believers who know of the mercy of god have mercy on my arthritic hands.
But I am happy8 being right about Gods Word and mangle spelling than mangle the word of God and be so punctilious as to others spelling.
That is a sign of defeat. Can't refute the big things (the Word of God) so go after the man aka ad-hominem attacks.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that may be the crux of the covenant theology your local assembly holds to- but just like in dispensational theology, there are many flavors of covenantalism. Adn the big problem with covenantalism is its replacement theology and taking OT promises to Israel and giving them to the church!
I agree. I don't push Replacement Theology, it often leads to Anti-Semitism.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't push Replacement Theology, it often leads to Anti-Semitism.
Jesus is a anti-Semite. Matthew 8:12

People who believe the Jews still have any special place with God, are confused and deceived.
The Jewish State of Israel is just another secular nation. They are good example of democracy amid all the surrounding despotic kingdoms, but their ongoing failure to acknowledge Jesus will soon result in their virtual demise.
They will be uprooted and thrown out of the holy Land; Mark 12:9, Jeremiah 12:14-16, and only Christian Jews allowed back.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful what you accuse the LORD of! He said to Israel, "I will curse them who curse you and bless them who bkess you."
God loves thise He has chosen and a remnant will be chosen according to Romans 11

People who believe the Jews still have any special place with God, are confused and deceived.
You have no clue who will be saved tomorrow or the next day or the next. You seem sure of who God will save and who He won't.
Admit your ignorance.

The Jewish State of Israel is just another secular nation.
Lot's of godly people there living by faith whose veils will soon be lifted.
Would you gamble your salvation on your view? In other words, would you bet that YOUR above statements are true against your salvation?

their ongoing failure to acknowledge Jesus will soon result in their virtual demise
You will be ashamed of yourself when you witness the opposite ... but not for eternity.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A NEW TAKE ON THE AOD Part 5 (Update - Post 2014 Homicide Investigation, New Directive) (Back to Topic)

(Notice) (To all "Anti-Semites")
(Update) (To all "Anti-Semites")

EZRA 9:1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, [doing] according to their abominations, [even] of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
OBADIAH 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be [any] remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken [it].
OBADIAH 1:19 And [they of] the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and [they of] the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin [shall possess] Gilead.
OBADIAH 1:20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel [shall possess] that of the Canaanites, [even] unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which [is] in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
OBADIAH 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

(Reply)

God talks about the "ites" (joshua 12:8 commanded them killed), and this is the first parallel, for language God ties to the separation or rejection by "joseph", for the cursed babylon covenant, that removed those genetic lines tribes. Long Story Short.

(God says that, the Pyramid Builder's Soulmate, or the Son of Man's Soulmate, was a "Canaanite Blessed of the Lord".............and when she appears or near her appearance or the blessing of their marriage, then, it is at the lord's return also at this time the jewish people/ephraim/moab/moabites, will be kicked out of jerusalem)

2. AOD/Abomination of Desolation
= (we will say this in simple terms):

1. "ites", (leading to the comparison to the "pyramid builder and his soulmate union/marriage.........or to the son of man's blessing of his soulmate by the lord)
2. "joseph's details in the gospel, leading to the babylon covenant separation of those genetic lines
3. the gospel's usage of tribes, leading to the removed tribes/genetic lines of revelation

God usually doesn't give the same argument three times on the same relative terms................However, God does with the Abomination of Desolation.

(Genocide and Diaspora of the Jewish People, is not a specific law form God, but its acceptable in the terms of god disputing the work or accusation of dead flesh, in man's responsibility for answer the lord in the gospel's tables.................FOR ANSWERING THE LORD, because that is god's discernment the body of jesus for the people and potential in view for the new universe.................and if you continue to play games with me or god, you will understand how real and painful the rotting of the body is and will become)

(Philadelphia Homicide Investigation Unit Reply)

i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png

Round 1 =
in 2014 I contacted the manayunk police department (in philadelphia), with real and legal information that perhaps tied one or more police officers to a current homicide that was being investigated, and it appears all of that was misplaced or lost................my brother at the time under the employment of the philadelphia police department suffered an accident while on duty, in his patrol vehicle..............he was later encouraged to transfer to another department................that was all done to discourage me from contacting anyone else, but that subject is no longer important.

Round 2 =
I or we said there would be a Round 2, with me contacting the philadelphia police about another homicide investigation, and fortunately.................this time, I am going to try to set up an appointment with a Homicide unit investigator to talk about the information I will provide.............and weather or not that produces anything is not important to me...................you have lives on the table or something, sin, you will be used as an offering to the lord with me as the mechanism, and you will be blinded again. (I have several numbers for different Philadelphia Homicide Unit Investigators, I will need to talk to someone, to set up an appointment to talk with another Philadelphia Homicide Unit Investigator at another location.................and if no one listens to me, or the evidence I present, there is nothing I can do, but I said we weren't finished with what you done to me, so this time I'm trying someting different, maybe next week maybe the week after I will talk with someone)

(I can go to any police department and ask for assistance, but I am willing to just call several Homocide Investigators, and try to get an inperson appointment, then after that, nobody cooperates then I will once again give up on the issue.................but you will still suffer with whatever I have in few, even if you do dismiss me, so soon)

Not Profitable

Despite the amount of death, its in the scope of satan suic*** pleasure, you don't see the public or the people saying anything bad about me, really. Because, this is about prayer, not about me having strength or anything, that means there is damnable heresy periodically for satan, so we'll have to see.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You will be ashamed of yourself when you witness the opposite
The Jews will be so ashamed, they will never speak out again. Ezekiel 16:63
The people who believe and promote false theories, will be ashamed and embarrassed when their 'works' get burned up. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15
so we'll have to see.
Sorry, nenagana your posts are unintelligible and incomprehensible.
They do not help in understanding Bible prophecy.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews will be so ashamed, they will never speak out again. Ezekiel 16:63
The people who believe and promote false theories, will be ashamed and embarrassed when their 'works' get burned up. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15

Sorry, nenagana your posts are unintelligible and incomprehensible.
They do not help in understanding Bible prophecy.
"Every eye will see Him."
They will mourn when they see Him and be ashamed. But a remnant will believe and be taken through the fire. Even if you were an atheist and saw Jesus descending on a cloud, wouldn't that change your mind?

>>Why are you addressing "nenagana" in a post to me? Have you lost it?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the Abomination of Desolation? In history, Antiochus Epiphanes sacrificed a pig on the altar of God and then proceeded to kill Israelites and cause desolation to Jerusalem.

That was an example of an abomination and desolation
My understanding of an abomination in the Bible, is anything or anyone that is debased and extremely detestable to God. The Antichrist would be considered an abomination: who he is, his purpose and what he does. What he does is cause desolation, destruction of Gods people, and leaving Jerusalem desolate.

The Christian is now the Temple of the Holy Spirit and so what purpose would a new Temple serve especially when according to Rom. 11, when Jesus returns, He will save a remnant Jewish population and open their eyes? Imagine Jews sacrificing animals once again. It would be the insult to God. But what would be more of an abomination than sacrificing a pig on an altar in a new Temple? Sacrificial killing of Jews and Christians.

Depopulation caused by not only poisonous vaccines, but add to that a collapse of the world economy -- that leads to wars, famine and death.
85% of Israel has received the jab. Many have died from it but the percentage is small. What if the NWO headed by the Antichrist were to first get as many humans in board with this program and then either the vaccine has a destructive accumulative effect or the boosters become the more serious death blow where higher percentages of people die?
Whether you believe it or not, this One World Government sees and is planning a Utopian future world with about 90% less people in it. Since the population has tripled in the last 70 years, the earth will not be able to sustain 24 billion people 70 years from now! They do not believe that the current population can live at the standard of living that the west has. Really only a fraction live at our standard. To eliminate poverty in the world, they must eliminate most of us first.
Would that be an abomination, that causes desolation?
Since much of scripture centers around Jerusalem, it could be that the desolation coming pertains to Israel. Nevertheless, desolation is coming to all nations through pestilence, famine, wars and death.
In the law of Moses we find a passage that tells Israel not to bring the detestable thing (idols) into their houses, because that would make the house subject to destruction.

King Manassas did just that to the temple, setting up idols within and some say this is what lead to the destruction of the first temple by Nebuchadnezzar's army.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree that anyone who has been born again and is a Temple of the HS can lose their salvation.
We are the Temple of the Holy Spirit and it cannot be corrupted - agreed .... and so ...?
Actually, scripture specifically warns Christians to not defile themselves, the temple of their bodies, because God destroyed the temple in Jerusalem. Ananias and Sapphira were both Christians in the New church, but the Holy Spirit struck them dead for their lie about the sum they received for the sale of their property. I don't believe that they lost their salvation, but they definitely lost their lives for their sin.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Jewish State of Israel is just another secular nation. They are good example of democracy amid all the surrounding despotic kingdoms, but their ongoing failure to acknowledge Jesus will soon result in their virtual demise.
They will be uprooted and thrown out of the holy Land; Mark 12:9, Jeremiah 12:14-16, and only Christian Jews allowed back.

So much for John 3:16 and Pauls epistles of Romans and Galatians. But then again you don't take Gods Word seriously so why should we take you seriously.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have amply defended my beliefs. With Scripture
You just parrot your ideas of a general Jewish redemption, Without Scripture.

I told you why I dislike your careless manner of posting. Are you just too arrogant to accept advice?

No you have defended your position amply by retranslating the Word of God. I defend mine by presenting the word of God as written. YOu even imply one needs a secret decoder ring to know when jesus and and the epistle writers mean Israel when they say Israel and when they mean teh church when they say Israel. Sorry God is not that mystical.

No I readily accept adevice. But remind me. I have posted to you over a hundred times over three or four threads.

Which postings do you think are careless? And why? Maybe I was not fully functional the days you posted this "advice".

but how about you, you have rejected all mine and others "advice" are you too arrogant??

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have amply defended my beliefs. With Scripture
You just parrot your ideas of a general Jewish redemption, Without Scripture.

I told you why I dislike your careless manner of posting. Are you just too arrogant to accept advice?

Like they say you can't please everyone. I am who I am and my style is my style. I make it clear that if I use sarcasm- don't take it personal. If you did I am sorry but it is your problem.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JESUS TOLD that to the jews , to the UNBELIEVING JEWS . He told how they would be cast out of the kingdom.
The jewish nation of today is no more goldy that china or russia or america .
And no jew or no gentile will ever seen the KINGDOM OF GOD lest they beleive and believed in JESUS .

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
"Every eye will see Him."
They will mourn when they see Him and be ashamed. But a remnant will believe and be taken through the fire
That will be every eye of living humans.
The remnant of the Jewish people must already be Christian to have survived to see Jesus Return.
So much for John 3:16 and Pauls epistles of Romans and Galatians. But then again you don't take Gods Word seriously so why should we take you seriously.
Romans and Galatians were written to non Jews. As is virtually the entire New testament.
Seriously? You and many who have been fooled by false teaching, are soon to find out how wrong you were about God's Plans for His people during the end times.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That will be every eye of living humans.
The remnant of the Jewish people must already be Christian to have survived to see Jesus Return.

Romans and Galatians were written to non Jews. As is virtually the entire New testament.
Seriously? You and many who have been fooled by false teaching, are soon to find out how wrong you were about God's Plans for His people during the end times.

Yes they were written to mostly Gentiles- but they talk about teh Jews as jews not gentiles as jews. UNless one becomes guilty of eisegesis and retranslates the written word of God.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
So your point is that the apocalypse is around the corner? Ok, good. Many people have said this since 100AD.
Only the Father knows when, not men.

OK, but what does the Word of GOD say since the same time (100AD)?

2 Thessalonians 2
King James Version

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.