A Pattern of Destruction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last round of riots was about increasing racial separation and racism, along with defunding and diminishing police enforcement.

This round of riots is about defunding and isolating Israel.

Israel seems to have a very important position in this world!

First they want to end man's enforcement of laws. Now I'm thinking they want to end God's rule.

Much love!

Reactions: Bob Estey and Taken

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They both serve the same purpose. It's not a coincidence that they happended\are happening during a major election year. It is all orchestrated to ferment civil unrest.

Reactions: Taken and marks

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The last round of riots was about increasing racial separation and racism, along with defunding and diminishing police enforcement.

This round of riots is about defunding and isolating Israel.

Israel seems to have a very important position in this world!

First they want to end man's enforcement of laws. Now I'm thinking they want to end God's rule.

Much love!
Many of the rioters don't know what they are doing. But they are not without guilt when they curse Israel. And wanna bet there is globalist money behind these riots? At least Balaam didn't go through with cursing Israel for money.

These paid political actors need to be investigated for foreign agent registration act violations and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law like is exercised against their political enemies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many of the rioters don't know what they are doing. But they are not without guilt when they curse Israel. And wanna bet there is globalist money behind these riots? At least Balaam didn't go through with cursing Israel for money.

These paid political actors need to be investigated for foreign agent registration act violations and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law like is exercised against their political enemies.
I've been reading reports that have named major democrat supporters as those funding many of these "protests".

The other take-away for me is the confirmation of "what exactly are you teaching our children?" That is . . . what are the "elite" universities teaching the "elites"? They are being taught how to hate, how to condemn, how to destroy, and that they are OK to do those things.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been reading reports that have named major democrat supporters as those funding many of these "protests".

The other take-away for me is the confirmation of "what exactly are you teaching our children?" That is . . . what are the "elite" universities teaching the "elites"? They are being taught how to hate, how to condemn, how to destroy, and that they are OK to do those things.

Much love!

Bottom line.. they are teaching anti-Christ by, through, of psychological psychobabble that “their” feelings and opinions have merit above and beyond ANY fixed objective standard and principles.

Not pleasant, but IS prophecy unfolding before our eyes and the stench is over-bearing.

God bless you.

Glory to God,
Taken